The Contract Marriage (Comple...

Από ShaanaG

#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th febru... Περισσότερα

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ryouma's P.O.V
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
about nxt update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
The next book
FAQs

Chapter 9

57.4K 2.1K 69
Από ShaanaG

Ryuu Carlton's wife, Midori comes happily humming with charming smile on her face, which he hadn't seen for quite a while because of their son and his wife's conflict. She sat at the side of the bed and excitedly tell him the reason of her happiness.

"Ryuu, they are getting along pretty well. Seeing them having pillow fight reminded me of their childhood. Remember, they always used to fight but also couldn't stay away from each other for long. Seeing them together made my worries disappear. Oh Ryuu I'm so happy. I'm glad they're getting along so well. And I know after this honeymoon trip, they'll get even better."

She snugged in his arm. Seeing his wife sleeping with a cheerful smile on her face really warmed his heart.

The next day.

Yesterday only his wife's eyes were crying tears of joy but today they were weeping badly. The reason of course was their one and only son. He not only managed to cancel his honeymoon trip which Ryuu very much expected but also managed to make his mother cry. Well of course she didn't cry just because her son cancelled the trip because in the corner of her heart she knew he would do that. The reason she was crying was because she saw her son and daughter-in-law fighting, ready to murder each other.

Midori got them married only because she didn't want her son to spend his life alone because of his past. She simply wanted him to move on and she saw some hope when Ryouma actually showed some interest on a girl: his childhood friend Teresa. So she did everything in her power to get them married in which of course her husband provided every support he could. She thought that Teresa could heal his wounded heart but instead her son was wounding hers. Midori was now really starting to regret her decision.

Ryuu Carlton couldn't bear to see his wife cry, he would do anything to bring smile on her face.

The next day he called his son in his room and handed a file. He explained every detail about the meeting he was going to have with Mr. Parker and told his son that he should crack the deal at any cost as Mr. Parker was a very important client. He handed his son an envelope containing the tickets to Hawaii where the meeting would be held. He explained his son that Mr. Parker and his wife were indeed on a holiday and Ryouma will have to join them there. He handed his son two tickets, one for him and one for his wife and also told his son to act like a perfect couple in front of them as it was important to impress them. And if Ryouma had any problem, he would send his cousin Sam and his wife.

Teresa's P.O.V

Just great! how horrible can a day be?

First of all I got to know that I'll have to spend my next 2 weeks with Mr monkey. Secondly my husband left me alone in the airport and went somewhere because of an important meeting. Seriously? Its amazing how he manages to find work everywhere. Thirdly the airline misplaced my luggage, not anyone else but mine wow.

And last but not the least when I reached the hotel because of someone's stupid skateboard I slipped into the pool and I don't even have spare clothes to change to! great!

I entered the hotel room and took a shower and since I don't have my clothes and my husband won't be back by the late night I borrowed his shirt. I looked myself in the mirror and the shirt covered me to my knees, literally a dress for me and for the first time I'm thankful for my husband's great height. I ordered the food on room service and to pass my time I opened the karaoke and sang and danced crazily on the song "Bad Romance" by lady gaga climbing on the bed.

Rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-roma-mamaa!

Ga-ga-oh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

Ryouma's P.OV

My mom and dad are one hell of a couple. Really when I finally got rid of my mom's honeymoon destination, my dad has arranged a perfect honeymoon package and I can't say no to this one because if I do my dad's going to send Sam and his wife (which I won't let even if I die). And the worst part I have to present as a newly married loving couple with my wife. Loving couple and us? No way.

Our flight lands in our destination Hawaii.

I let my wife have the car to the hotel as I had some files to collect from Mr. Parker's secretary.

Though I told my wife I would be late. My work finished fast because Mr. Parker and his wife are staying in the same hotel so I returned to my hotel room. When I opened the door I witness a hilarious scene.

I see my wife wearing my shirt with her hair all wet, making cute and weird faces singing and dancing crazily.

I close the door behind me and lean on it folding my arms across my chest and wait for her to notice me, suppressing my laugh. after a while she finally notices me, making her eyes wide as if she has seen some ghost. I look at her from top to bottom and raise a brow. She looks at me then at herself.

"Kyaa! Pervert!" She throws a pillow at me and runs behind the wardrobe door.

I slowly walk towards her.

"What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't be back till late night." She shouts popping her head out of the door.

"It's our room, wife. I can come in and go out whenever I want. And I don't remember giving you permission to wear my clothes?"

"Excuse me, I'm also not so interested to wear your clothes. it's just because of the stupid situation that I don't have a choice." She huffs with her hands on her hips.

"and what's this "stupid situation" that you're in?" I questioned her narrowing my eyes.

"My luggage got misplaced and I fell in the pool and I also didn't have any clothes to change into. and aall of this is entirely you fault?" She rants.

"My fault?"

"yes its because you left me in the airport and went off somewhere." She comes out of the door and points her finger accusing me.

As soon as she realize she again jumps back behind the door.

I continue walking towards her.

"And why are you coming here?"

"Why I'm feel sorry for my wife and just want to comfort her."

"no need just stay away." She begins to step back until there is no escape.

"Wearing my shirt, are you trying to seduce me, sunshine?" I nearly burst out seeing her expression. God I just love messing with her. I trap her between my arms ad lean closer.

She shuts her eyes.

I chuckle.

I take my clothes from my bag and walk towards the bathroom.

"Just so that you know, it's not working." I shout from the bathroom, laughing out loud.

She mutters series of curses and I continue to laugh.

Teresa's P.O.V

That devil!

How dare he tease me?

Argh!! I sit on the bed and punch and throw the pillows on the ground and the devil happily comes out having his bath half naked with only his trousers.

"Like what you see, wifey?" He sings.

"Perv." I shout and close my eyes.

I hear him laugh.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door thanks to that his "teasing Teresa" session ends. Phew!

But wait it must be my food and I'm in no position to get out of the bed so I hide under the blanket and wait for the waiter to get out of the room.

As soon as he gets out of the room I jump to my food not caring about how I'm only wearing a shirt. who cares when you're about to die from hunger? I notice my husband staring at me.

"What? I'm hungry!!" I shout.

Ryouma's P.O.V

As I stare at her awe-struck as she jumps over the food.

"What? I'm hungry." she shouts and continue eating.

Suddenly she notices a poster kept under the vessel. She then looks at the clock and smiles happily.

I stand beside her and look at the poster to find out what she's getting so happy about. The poster was colourful with fireworks and bonfire pictures which read "Bonfires and fireworks at 8pm." And it's 7:30 right now.

Realizing my presence beside her she looks at me grinning widely.

"No we're not." I declined.

"Please." She pleads making puppy dog eyes.

"Pretty, please. hmm? hmm?" She starts poking my arm.

"Fine." I give up.

she happily dances around the room. I can't help but smile at her.

7:45 pm

"Let's go." She starts to pull me by my arm.

"Ok, but are you going out like this?" Her expression is priceless when I remind her condition pointing at the cloth she's wearing, my shirt.

"No way. how can I forget about this?" She lets out a sob.

I walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To watch the fireworks, you're not coming?"

"oh I forgot, you can't come like this. But I'm going, Bye wifey." I tease her.

There is knock on the door and my wife hides under the blanket again.

I take the package from the hotel staff.

After I close the door she springs out of the bed.

"Not fair. Why? You didn't even want to go." she protests at the unfairness of the situation.

"But now I want to."

She looks like she'll cry any moment. ok enough with the teasing.

I give her a package.

"what's this?" She turns the package upside down.

"Open it."

She opens the package and the frown on her face is replaced by a kid's smile.

"A gown!" She exclaims happily.

"Now if you don't want to miss the fireworks hurry up and get ready. You've got only 5 mins."

"I'll be back in 2 minutes." she hums and goes to change.

She got ready in exactly 2 minutes.

"Shall we, my lady?" I extend my hand.

She happily holds my hand and walk out of the room.

When we reach the beach near the hotel my smile is replaced by a scowl on my face as I see two unpleasant presence there.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.2M 38.1K 56
An arranged marriage romance novel. Pretty cliche, completed! ** Could love ever be a part of an arranged marriage? Eleanor Hays never chose to be a...
1M 41.4K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
609K 23.6K 35
Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever. But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a mar...
250K 8K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...