Other Side Of The Closet [Per...

lostatgotham

Drew Tanka has arranged a party at Chandler Plaza hotel where most of the grade has been invited except for P... Еще

Reyna I
Piper II
Jason III
Reyna IV
Piper V
Piper (P A S T)
Jason VII
Reyna VIII
Piper IX
Jason X
Reyna XI
Piper XII
Jason (PAST)
Jason XIV
Reyna XVI
Reyna ( P A S T)
Piper XVIII
Jason XVIII
Reyna XIX
Piper XX
Jason XXIII
Jason XXIV
Reyna XXV
MORE
CAST & more details
DESCRIPTION (PART II)
Reyna XXVI
Piper XXVII

Drew XXI

217 9 37
lostatgotham

A/N - I know, I know the only POVS are REYNA,PIPER,AND JASON but since she seems like as much as a main character as them, she deserves a chapter for herself this chapter is a big part of the story. The last chapter will make more sense after this one. I'm just so happy about this story because I've never made it this far through a story! Well, hope you enjoy!

___________________________
الالريغير الناس

(al'alam yughayir alnnas)

- Pain makes people change

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - O N E

DREW LIKED ASKING HER DAD FOR THINGS WHENEVER SHE WANTED SOMETHING SINCE SHE COULD ALWAYS COUNT ON HIM TO SAY YES.

It was very simple because everyone told her she looked exactly like her former mother and her father loved her mother which was one of the reasons why her mother had to leave him. Her mother told her before she left,never get to attached to someone or they'll be able to control your feelings. She suspected that her mother was talking about her dad because he was incredibly attached to her mother but now that she was older, it was visa versa. Her mother loved her father which was why she had to leave him. Drew was like her mother in any ways. It only made sense in her head. When she tried telling a friend, they didn't believe her.

"That's not true," Her friend girl told her. She was a girl with ginger hair and a pink head band. Drew always liked her hair.

"It shouldn't be like that because if you love them, you would want to stay with them like in the princess movies."

Drew told her she was naive and stupid to which the girl started crying. She didn't regret that moment in her life once even though that was the last of her friendship. Drew didn't need friends anyway when she had every boy fawning over her. Her mother had given it to her; this trait to be able to woo anyone she wished. She always had that gift; Drew called it a gift since it was an advantage everyone else didn't have.

At the moment, it was a good thing she had that trait of her mother's since everyone in the ball room was going crazy in fear and anxiety. Drew took deep breath to ease herself since she couldn't calm everyone else down if she wasn't okay. The people who crashed into the hotel with no warning were covering all the exist. They left the ball room shortly after the black out with no reason whatsoever and closed the doors behind them, giving no one any way to leave. For a few seconds, she could hear gun shots and the shouts of people screaming. Her father wouldn't come to the hotel, Drew told herself. He was probably at home watching on the news what was happening and saving his own hind. She couldn't count on him to save her. She could only expect that whatever reason the terrorist or whom ever they were came here, it had something to do with her father. Drew just knew it in her gut.

Drew was having a rather hard time breathing. It wasn't only that. For the first time in her life, she was scared to wit. Of course, she had been afraid before but it was nothing like that. And aside from armed people walking down the Hotel, she was locked inside the ball room with any way of exiting. When ever she would walk but and glance around, people would give her glares and sideway glances and she knew what they were thinking. The blamed Drew for all of this mess, getting them into it. And if Drew weren't herself, she would blame Drew too.

People were rushing toward her, screaming her name and asking her what to do but Drew was in as much as a confusion as them. She tried easing everyone with soft words but they were too frustrated; she had to get their attention somehow. There were a number of people shedding tears and Drew had to cringe and wrinkle her noise. Finally, she regain the confidence to get up the stage and grab the mike. Drew cleared her throat and her voice echoed across the dim room. Everyone turned their heads and Drew's stomach made a flip.

"Okay, listen up everyone." Drew said, calmly. "I know all of you are afraid and everything will be fine."

A few people snorted in the jumble of people. They had furious expressions placed on their faces and Drew tried to forget them and hold the smile on her face. She was glad that she didn't cater a box of tomatoes because she wouldn't have been surprised if they started throwing them at her.

"I understand that none of you like me nor trust me but you're just going to have to in the moment. We won't get anywhere with all this crying, you understand me?" Drew nodded her head, hoping her voice didn't sound afraid as she felt. "But hey, we can make it through this! So, what if there are a bunch of heavily armed super ninja people whom managed to crash out party?We're a bunch of crazy teenagers and if anyone can make it out of this, we can!"

Yeah, she sure had a way with words. No one cheered as she hoped them too but she wasn't surprised either. She wasn't trying enough.

"Fuck, that sounded better in my head." Drew whispered but it came out loudly on the microphone and echoed across the room.

Drew heard a few chuckles in the crowd and her grin widened; this time it wasn't as fake and forced as the first one. Hey, she wasn't any comedian like Leo Valdez or a trickster entertainer like the Stoll brothers or even smart as Malcolm, but she could still hold a crowd. She was getting their attention now. Drew couldn't help but notice that a hundred pair of eyes-or more-were looking up at her. They counted on her since they had no one else to count on. Already a few people were cleaning up the glass with a broom and aiding those who had hurt themselves through the black out with water and ripped towels.

"Everyone will be assigned a job to do; clean up the mess, assist those who have been hurt, and keep guard of the doors." Drew said through the speaker. She felt a weight rising from her shoulders and it was easier for her to breath now. "And sooner than we know it, help will come."

She didn't believe that last sentence. Drew believed it in her heart that no help was going to come. Let's me real, now. Still, she put all her voice into. Of course, not that she needed to because at this point, as long as they getting good news-even if it was false hope-the crowd cheered.

◎◉◎

SHE GROOMED HER UNTIDY HAIR WITH HER HANDS AND WALKED AROUND THE ROOM TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS GOING FINE. A few people looked up from the ground cleaning up the mess and gave her small, reassuring smiles that lifted her vicious heart. Drew didn't know how to respond and instead just nodded her head and walked away.

"Hey, Drew."

Drew turned her head to the voice. Her hands shook and she turned her head around. Malcolm had a smile on his face and his blonde hair was brushed back except for a few strands falling down his grey owllike pupils that seemed to look through people with confusion and full attention. Drew held her finger back to dust the hair away from his forehead.

"Oh, hey Malcolm." Drew's voice stammered and brushed her hair back hoping it wasn't in a mess. Who was she kidding? Of course it's not Drew, she thought to herself.

She never felt uncomfortable around boys before. It was usually vice versa and Drew preferred it that way. Malcolm always seemed to make her feel at unease.

The side of his lip moved up in a grin.

"I just wanted to say what an impressive job you did handling this mess!"

"Oh, it was no big deal!" Drew waved her hand in the air.

"But it was and I'm glad it was you that did it."

"It is my dad's hotel," She commented but that was a little white lie. It wasn't her dad's hotel. Technically, it was Piper's dad's hotel but no one needed to now that. And that was fairly complicated.

Why was she shaking again?

"Of course." Malcolm looked away. "I better be going to go and help out Will with the people who were injured. I just really hope all of us make out of this safety!"

All she could do was nod her head. Then, her mind stopped.

"Wait!" Drew said, quickly and he turned his head back to her waiting.

"Um, you're smart. Could you be a dear and help me out with finding a way out of here?" Drew asked him, hoping that her voice wasn't too flirtatious or pushy.

His face flushed and he nodded his head. "Yes, of course. Okay!" Then, he added his eyebrows creasing in deep thought. "How do you suppose we'll do that?"

Drew rolled her eyes and flashed him a grin. "Leave it me blondie."

◎◉◎

AND TO EVERYONE'S EXCITEMENT AND DREW'S RELIEF (SINCE SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND JUST WANTED IN EXCUSE TO HANG OUT WITH MALCOLM), HELP DID COME.

Sirens were blaring outside the Chandler Plaza hotel. There was a row of police cars packed around the area and officers were clearing out the area and getting everyone from inside out. Someone took her by the hand and aided her outside. Her knees felt sore and she had taken off her high heels a while ago from exhaustion. Drew squinted her eyes and looked through the pack of cars and families that came to pick up their kids. In none of them did she recognize her father as Drew's heart sunk.

She sat at the bottom stair of the Hotel's entrance and wrapped her hands around her knees, shivering from the cold. Turns out she was right. The people who had broke into the hotel came for her father because of- what she had understood-from a poker game casino her dad and Piper's dad were in. Chandler Plaza Hotel yes, did belong to Tristan Mclean but it seemed that it no longer did since she just saw him a few moments ago get into a police car with his hands in handcuffs.

Tristan Mclean was going to be taken to trial in court-maybe even jail-until further notice. Drew spotted a paparazzi and CNN CHANNEL NEWS. She could already imagine the front cover; TRISTAN MCLEAN TRIES TO STEAL CHANDLER PLAZA HOTEL on the magazine. It might not be fully accurate but it was catchy and a title people would notice. She had been friends with Piper long enough to know the evil side of being famous. A part of her felt sorry for Piper and she could only imagine that she despised her now.

Drew knelt her chin on her knee as tears glistened down her blushed cheeks. There was a very good chance her makeup was ruined by now and she didn't want to see a mirror for full proof. She heard footsteps coming toward her as the person sat down next to her and knelt her a tissue box. Drew looked up at Malcolm and took two tissues and wiped her nose with it, blowing into making very unattractive noises. Not only was she a wreck, Malcolm had to see her as a wreck. She put down the tissues next to her and wiped her tears.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Malcolm asked, sincerely and put her arm around her. She didn't have the energy to tell him to go away. Drew stopped herself from resting her head on his shoulder and from enjoying the smell of his shampooed hair.

"I'm just a very emotional person." She managed a soft giggle and started to week. "A very emotional person."

Drew read somewhere that crying doesn't help the affection you feel for someone and can in fact make it a turn off. She felt so incredibly frustrated and angry at everyone, especially her father who had brought this to her.

"I'm an emotional person too." Malcolm answered and Drew shook her head.

"No, you're not. You can't be because you're Malcolm."

"Glad that we acknowledged that. And you're Drew." Malcolm smiled and Drew gave him a smile.

"Can I kiss you Malcolm?" Drew asked him, looking him straight in the eye and dead serious. "Shit, I hope that's not too straight forward."

"It is," He replied and Drew pretend to bang her head against his shoulder as in excuse to smell his shirt. His fragrance was the most perfect-scented cologne she had ever smelt before in her entire life and she promised to find out what brand it was so she could buy it for herself.

He paused for a moment. "I'd feel bad to kiss you if you were crying." Malcolm took a tissue and wiped the water off from her face.

Drew closed her eyes as he wiped it carefully, seeming very concentrated. When he was finished, she knelt her head to his right side and kissed him. Malcolm pressed his hand around her waist and brushed her hair off her face to kiss her again. She wanted to cry but not because she was sad. Drew felt no longer sad, just incredibly emotionally unstable and hyper like his kisses were energy drinks filling up her happiness. And Drew wanted more of it even though it was pitiful to do so but she didn't mind.

◎◉◎

Drewcolm is not CANON BUT I JUST NEEDED IT HERE AND I DON'T REGRET IT BECAUSE UGHH they are too cute together. Your welcome travestiously! AND TRISTAN IS GOING TO HAVE A TRIAL IN PART TWO SOOO I CAN'T WAIT TO START WRITING PART TWOOO

Okay Ta Ta Mortals and I'll try to update tomorrow

Oh, yeah I forgot to write on the last chapter but

two more chapters left until the end of Part One

AND I JUST WANNA SAY THAT WHAT IS IT WITH BOY'S COLOGNE HAVING TO SMELL SO GOOD (OF COURSE, THERE ARE THOSE BRANDS THAT I JUST CAN'T BE NEAR TOO BECAUSE DUDE, THAT SHITE STINKS)? I SAT NEAR THIS GUY IN THE BUS AND I WAS REALLY TEMPTED TO ASK

"HEY, DUDE WHAT COLOGNE BRAND DO YOU USE 'CAUSE I NEED THAT SCENT IN MY LIFE IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU?"

OF COURSE, THAT IS INCREDIBLY WEIRD SO I DIDN'T.

*REGRETS NOT ASKING ANWAYS*

I'm sorry, I am a very loud and blunt person at school (so, if somewhere were writing down what i was saying on a sheet of paper A.K.A i'm flattered, then they'd have to write it down on capital letters.) Yes, if you know be on Wattpad, then you know what I'm taking about.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

21.2K 962 20
Popular girl, archery superstar, and daughter of the billionaire Hades di Angelo, Bianca's life should've been a breeze. But after her mother dies in...
The Last Day Jessy

Короткий рассказ

5K 256 17
Jessy is the daughter of Drew , a man who lost all his money on poker. Most of her relatives along with her best friend and boyfriend left her alone...
5.2K 277 17
" Earlana Ramírez Arellano has a big problem. She doesn't remember anything before waking up in a bus full of kids on a field trip. Apparently, she...
103K 3.6K 31
[completed] Piper McLean is the school's most popular badass. Until, of course, Thalia Grace comes along. When the two start a competition to see who...