The Gangleader Kidnapped Me |...

By whiskeyroses

"You're an asshole," I blurted. "You're such an asshole that your actual asshole is jealous." Silence. What... More

The Gangleader Kidnapped Me
Chapter One.) Wanna See Me Twerk?
Chapter Two.) Ariana Grande Trying To Get Freaky With Zombies Or What?
Chapter Three.) Can We Keep Her? Huh, huh, huh?
Chapter Four.) Who Runs The World? Cows
Chapter Five.) Goddammit Ethan
Chapter Six.) My Heroes
Chapter Seven.) I Can't Help It...I've Always Wanted A Cow
Chapter Eight.) Sir Moocelot
Chapter Nine.) Big, Red Button
Chapter Ten.) Why Would You Make A Self-Destruct Button?!
Chapter Eleven.) I'm Frickin' Adorable
Q & SLAY
Chapter Tweleve.) Dr. Breasticles
Chapter Thirteen.) Special
Chapter Fourteen.) Look At My Boo Boo
Chapter Fifteen.) Ya Nasty
Chapter Sixteen.) Damn, Vanessa. Back At It Again With The Awkwardness
Chapter Seventeen.) The Deadly Stapler
Chapter Eighteen.) Are They Having...You Know...Naughty Naughty?
Chapter Nineteen.) Watch Out, Ms. Potato Head
Chapter Twenty.) Potato Costume
Chapter Twenty One.) You Should Be A Therapist, Ethan
Chapter Twenty Two.) Knock Knock
Chapter Twenty Three.) What Would You Do If I Licked Your Abs?
Chapter Twenty Four.) BABY, TAKE ME BACK!
Chapter Twenty Five.) I Ship It
Chapter Twenty Six.) Still A Better Love Story Than Twilight
Chapter Twenty Seven.) I Thought We Were Forever *CRIES*
Chapter Twenty Eight.) Nobody Nose
Chapter Twenty Nine.) Is There All There Is To Life?
Chapter Thirty.) I Mean I Could, But Why Would I Want To?
Chapter Thirty One.) My Boobs Are Buzzing!
Chapter Thirty Two.) I'm A Ninja
Chapter Thirty Three.) I'm Not A Hoe
Chapter Thirty Four.) Ethan's Butt
Chapter Thirty Five.) Are You Friends With A Ninja?
Chapter Thirty Six.) Nice Butt, Mate
Chapter Thirty Seven.) Horny In Chicago
Chapter Thirty Eight.) Damn, You Readers
Chapter Thirty Nine.) Can I Have Ashton Irwin?
Chapter Forty.) Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter Forty One.) Why Did I Sign Up For This?
Epilogue
NOW READY FOR PURCHASE
BONUS CHAPTER - THE FARM part 1
BONUS CHAPTER - THE FARM PART 2
BONUS CHAPTER - THE FARM PART 3
How The Gang Met Ethan - Bonus
TGKM SPECIAL EDITION REWRITE - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Chapter Forty Two.) The Cow And The Pig

158K 8.7K 4.3K
By whiskeyroses

Just a quick little announcement!

So some of you may be aware from last year that there was a fanfiction awards, and you could enter your fanfiction there and have people vote for your story to win. Now there is a thefictionawards this year, where you can enter your story to win!

It opens on July 8th, and all you have to do is tell your readers to nominate your story. You can only nominate once per category.

I'm thinking about entering, but at the same time I'm already in for the Wattys, and I want you guys to have a chance to win! :)

Just visit THEVanessaRodriguez to wait what

Hehe just kidding. Just visit thefictionawards to learn more! :)

🐮

"I missed you, Ethan!" Tyler says as he throws his arm over Ethan. Ethan grins.

Angela shakes her head as she sits on the couch next to me. I giggle.

Dammit, there were so many ships its hard to decide who I like the most.

"Now I feel the readers' pain," I mumbled. Angela gives me a questioning look, and I give her a reassuring grin.

Keith sits at the window seat with an expressionless look on his face as he looks at all of us. I frown; every time he meets my eyes, he always looks away.

I'm about to get up and ask to talk to him, but Val walks in with a groan. "Vanessa, you won't believe the dream I had. You brought home a ninja and then the next day you came home with a g-" Val scans the room.

I open my mouth to speak, but he holds up a hand. "I'm not even going to say anything."

"I love you."

Val gives me a flat look. "Ugh, I need 5SOS," he says. "They know how to cheer me up."

"Oh my god, same."

He rolls his eyes. "Whatever, today Calum is mine."

I gasped. "Not fair! Today's Calum day for me, too!"

"Too bad."

I narrow my eyes and cross my arms before sticking my tongue out at him. He scrunched up his nose and did the same to me.

After Val left, I looked at the gang. It was silent.

"Well," I began. "What now?"

🐮

"Can we keep each other company?"

Keith looked up at the sound of my voice. "What?"

He was sitting outside on the backyard porch, pulling at his wrist band and seeming deep in thought. I frowned. "You haven't heard Purpose?"

It took him a while, and when he finally got it, he scoffed. "Justin Bieber? Really?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop judging." When he didn't say anything, I repeated the statement. "Can we be each other's company?"

"It's your porch."

I took that as a yes and sat down next to him, fiddling with my fingers. An awkward silence fell over us and I brushed my hair away from my face.

I cleared my throat. "So, um, hi," I said nervously.

"Hi."

"Um..." I looked up at the sky. "Nice sky, right? It's pretty...blue."

He rolls his eyes. "No kidding."

I scratched my head. "And um, you see those clouds? Wow! I've never seen clouds like those!"

He gives me a weird look and lifts his gaze to the sky. I point to one. "Look, that one looks like a star."

"That's because it is a star."

"What?" I squinted my eyes. "No way."

Oh crap, it is a star.

"How the hell do you confuse a cloud with-" He pauses, glancing at me briefly before sighing. "I'm not even going to ask."

I pursed my lips and intertwined my hands together as the awkward silence returned. He looked away.

It's now or never, Vanessa.

"I'm sorry," I blurted, yet Keith made no reaction. I continued. "I'm sorry for um, getting you guys arrested and betraying your trust."

Still no response.

"Um, and I get that maybe you think that this whole time I've been stringing all of you guys along and to be honest," I let out a nervous laugh,"that was essentially the point in the beginning.

"But I swear that's not the case anymore. I kind of got attached to you guys, since you're actually not that bad underneath your whole image thing. I care about you guys even though I really wanted to get home."

Keith gave me a flat look. "So...Stockholm Syndrome?"

He realized his mistake a little late when I suddenly yanked on the collar of his shirt to pull him to me. "If you say I have Stockholm Syndrome one more time, I swear-"

"Calm down." He peeled my fingers off his shirt. I narrowed my eyes. Who was he to tell me to calm down?

I frowned. "Why won't you talk to me? I got you out...didn't I?"

"Okay."

"'Okay'?" I echoed. "What do you mean 'okay'?"

"O-kay."

My mouth fell open. Was he serious? No thank you? No I'm going to kidnap you again? No I love you, Vanessa, please be mine?

Wait...

"You look dissapointed."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Yeah, I kinda am. I got you out of prison, and this is the thanks I get?"

"Thank you."

I gave him a flat look.

He sighed. "I don't know what you want, Vanessa. You got us out, which I don't understand why since we kidnapped you, and now you don't have to see us anymore. What more do you want?"

I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean I won't see you guys anymore?"

"It means we're leaving tomorrow morning and we won't see each other again."

"No!" I wailed, grabbing his arm. "I don't want you guys to leave!"

"Vanessa, you should be glad we're leaving."

"But I'm not!"

"Why?"

"Because..." I pouted. "Because I care about you guys."

And I care about you.

Another sigh. "I don't understand you, Vanessa. First you want to get rid of us and call the police, and now you want us to stay."

"I already said I care about you guys a lot," I say, my bottom lip trembling. "And I care a lot about you especially, even though I shouldn't."

He narrows his eyes. "What are you saying?"

"Look, I know that it isn't normal for me to develop feelings for my kidnappers, but I think we've already accomplished that I'm anything but normal so I don't understand why you're so surprised. I get that you may feel betrayed and stuff because I got you arrested, and believe me, I felt awful for it. Not just because I betrayed the gang, but because I betrayed you by making you believe I don't have feelings for you."

"Wha-"

I quickly rushed it out. "I guess what I'm really trying to say is that even though you're a pig and I'm a cow that maybe this could work." I glanced up at him briefly. "And maybe the cow could fall for the pig."

I looked down after my confession, feeling my cheeks heat up. Did I really just say that?

I felt his fingers graze my cheek, and my name escapes his lips in a whisper. He places his hand underneath my chin, tilts my head up, and kisses me.

And the moment his lips touched mine, I knew what I said was only the truth. He may be a fat pig...

...but he's my fat pig.

The End.

JK!! JK!! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 24.5K 38
Welcome to the underground business. Where the tainted stay tainted and the pure turn stained. Where allies are rare and enemies rack every agenda. T...
2M 60.3K 40
She seeked solace in kneading dough and icing tiers of cakes, but Katherina Baker was given an ultimatum by her parents. Choose a career that they wa...
73K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
29.3K 686 38
Gabrielle is in love with her best friend's boyfriend....... They will grow closer but will her friendship fall apart? Will she get the boy of her dr...