Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

IV.

7.5K 269 84
By jayinspired19

My phone started ringing... Like you've gotta be kidding me man.

"You should answer that Chris." I gave her a look showing that I didn't want to. But, she insisted. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the name that flashed across the screen. Malorie Malorie Malorie. I groaned to myself trynna figure out why she's calling me. I don't wanna talk to her and I don't wanna mess up what I got going right now.

"Whats wrong? Who was that?" She asked with concern.

"Nobody ... What is wrong is the fact that I was interrupted." I said smiling and moving close to her.

"Yeah well you're gonna be even more hurt. Now come on... Let's go to your place so we can get this food started." She said grabbing her phone, charger, and the bag with the food and stuff in it. She walked out the door.

"Make sure you lock it." She said from down the hall. She just straight up played me. I chuckled at the thought and grabbed my stuff and walked out locking the door.

(An hour later)

She wanted to make Salmon with rice and we were still stuck on a vegetable. From the looks of it, everything was turning out great. Everything smelled so good.

"Aye you got a spatula so I can flip the salmon over? The side on the bottom is ready." She asked as I went in the drawer to grab it. I was working on the rice. Of course I was, it's way easier.

"Is it almost done?" I asked.

"Yeah in like 10... Everything should be done."

"Ight, Imma set the table." I said walking over to the table in the dining room. I set two plates down and two wine glasses. I'm not even a wine type of person, but hey why not?

"You drink wine?" I asked her.

"Nah... I don't drink at all."

Whoa... That's a first... All the girls I know drink.

"Do you smoke?"

"Nope" she said popping the P. She really is a good girl.

"You're surprised aren't you?" She asked laughing.

"Yeah I am... It's just that everybody I know does it. But, you're the first person not to."

"Yeah... I just don't want to... Oh by the way, the food is ready." She said turning off every burner on the stove.

(15 minutes later)

"Man I must admit that this is really good." I said to her as a smile peered on her lips. To be honest, this food was beyond good.

"My grandma taught me how to make the salmon. It's one of her old recipes." She said finishing her plate.

"The guys would love this... Red was trynna stay for dinner but I told him no." I confessed.

"I know! I heard on the phone." She said

I cleared my plate and headed over to the sink to prepare to wash the dishes.

"I knew you were gonna end up washing the dishes." She said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Yeah yeah yeah whateva" I said glaring at her.

"I'm jus playin witchu... I'll help ... Do you mind if I turn on some music?" She asked. I gave her a look that showed her I was okay with the idea. While making the hot soap water, I heard "Can You Stand The Rain" start the play from her phone. A smile appeared on my face when I saw her dance around the room to the throwback.

"Cause I need somebodyyyy who will stand by meeee. Through the good timess and baaad times." She sang as I chimed in.

"They will alwaysssss ... Always be right there..." I sang as we waited for the beat to drop.

"Sunny dayssss! Everybody loves them.. Tell me baby can you stand the rainnn? Ohhhhhh!" We sang and laughed in unison.

"This was my jammmm." She said coming over to the sink to help me as the song continued.

"This was yo jam huh?" I asked laughing at her corniness.

"Yes my jam... Yes I know I'm a corn ball ok?" She said laughing. We both continued to wash the dishes.

"Aye you wanna watch a movie on Netflix after this?" I asked waiting for her response.

"Sure... But, I gotta work tomorrow." She said poking her bottom lip out at me.

"It's ok.... I won't keep you all night." I said placing a dish on the rack.

"Hey you got something right there." She said pointing at my nose.

"What? Can you get it off?" I asked being curious of what it was.

"Yeah of course. Here you go." She took a poof ball of suds and put it on my nose. She laughed when I fully turned my face to see her.

"Well since it's so funny..." I took a handful of suds and formed a mustache on her face. I chuckled deeply at the facial expression she gave me.

"Oh wait wait wait this my part!
I know I know all the days wont be perfect girl.. But tell me can you stand it? Can you stand the ra-a-a-ainnn." She said singing the part of the song.

I wiped my nose off and I wiped the top of her mouth off with a towel. We finished washing the dishes and cleaning off the table. She turned the music off and we headed to my room to watch the movie.

I grabbed blankets out of the closet and put them on the bed. I gave her the remote to pick a movie. She chose this movie called "Hush". I've never seen it and she hasn't either. I heard it was a good movie though. I turned the light off and climbed into the bed.

When I looked up, she was standing next to the bed. She was almost hesitant about getting in.

"It's okay, me and my bed don't bite baby girl." I said chuckling and watching a smile appear on her face. She climbed in next to me and I pulled the blankets over us both.

"I told you I don't bite. Come here." I said as my arms were open to her.

(Jay's POV)

"I told you I don't bite. Come here." He said opening his arms out to me. When that deep raspy voice said come here, the water falls started flowing. Here I come daddy. I couldn't let him know that though.

I moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my body cradling me. I felt so secure and protected. Chris smelled so good as I inhaled his fragrances. It was nicely decorated and his walls were spray painted.

"Oh snap she's Deaf." He said in amazement referring to the movie.

"I guess that's while they called the movie Hush." I said in sarcasm as he glared at me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut up smarty pants... Always got somethin' sarcastic to say." He said focusing back on the movie.

"Whatever." I said watching the movie.

"If you deaf, then why on this living Earth would you live in the forest? That is just plain stupid. She needs to be in the city with witnesses." Chris said getting frustrated.

"Why don't you ask her?" I asked bursting out in laughter as Chris moved away from me.

"No no no no please I'm sorry Chris I'm sorry." I said kissing his cheek. Then, he warned back up to me and we were even closer than before.

(Hour Later in Chris' POV)

"Oh snap did you see dat!? She so smart for that man... I ain't like her at first cause she wasn't bein smart. But now she ight wit me." I said.

I didn't realize I was talking to myself until I heard light snores come from Jay. I looked down and brushed the hair out of her face with my fingers. I looked at my phone and it was 8:43 p.m. We both have to work tomorrow.

Should I let her sleep here with me or what?

------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter?

What do you think Chris is gonna do with Jay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...
2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
5.5K 350 28
...