Before You Exit Short Stories...

By VanillaSweetKelly

Before You Exit One Shots by Request. Message me or comment for a One Shot. #9 of #BeforeYouExit (11/05/2021)... More

Before You Exit Short Stories
Home Alone (Toby McDonough)
Best Prom Ever (Toby McDonough) for Air Thirlwall
Cause I'm Your Boyfriend(Connor McDonough)
I Ain't Gonna Stop (Riley McDonough) for Leen
Best Monday of My Life (Toby McDonough) for Sara
Blind Date (Riley McDonough) for Hazel :3
Have No Fear, I Am Here For You (Riley McDonough) for Kadie
Long Distance Relationship (Toby McDonough) for Justine
SURPRISE!!! (Toby McDonough) For Kaylee
Hey, She's Mine! (Toby McDonough) for Savannah
Miss New Girl (Riley McDonough) for Klark
Cupcakes (Connor McDonough) for Caitlin
Lazy Day (Connor McDonough) for Caitlin
OPEN FOR REQUEST
New Year's Eve (Connor McDonough) for Jaylnn
Model (Riley McDonough)
Silence (Riley McDonough)

Movie Date (Toby McDonough) for Kaylee Smith

423 9 2
By VanillaSweetKelly

For Kaylee Smith

Kaylee’s POV

I was just enjoying my typical day at the mall, alone. My best friend didn’t show up for some unknown reason. I enter and exit different stores without buying a single item. All I ever did inside were to look at the new arrivals and to check if there is any item I planned on buying if I get my allowance.

I got to McDonalds and purchased a McBurger and McFloat. Before I walk out the fast food store, I consumed all the burger. I then walk out with my McFloat in hand.

Strolling around the mall, suddenly my McFloat flew right into my face. I jumped away from the spill but all the ice cream was already on my face and the coke was all over my shirt.

“Just my luck!” I mumbled as I tried to wipe away the ice cream from my face.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean it.” the person that I bumped into me said. “Let me help you.” He added.

“It’s okay.” I said.

“I’m really sorry. I should have been looking at where I was looking.”

“Don’t mind it. Let’s just say it’s both our fault, deal?” I stated.

“Deal.” He said. “By the way, I’m Toby and you are?”

“Kaylee.” I held out a hand to shake.

“Nice meeting you, Kaylee.” He said as we shake hands.

“You too.”

 “So, could I buy you a drink in replacement of that?” he said pointing to the spilled drink on the floor.

“Nah!! It’s okay. Let’s just get away from here, before someone ask us to clean the mess up.” I said smiling.

He holds my hand and pulled me away from the mess.

“That was close, I just noticed someone coming towards us before we ran away.” I said.

“Yeah, it was close.” He agreed. “Are you sure you don’t want another drink?”

“It’s fine, Toby.” I uttered. “I was about to throw it away.”

“Throw it away?!” he repeated not believing about what I said.

I gave him a huge smile and he just laughed at me. I’m not a great liar, am I? I was dumb obvious. My bad!

“That was a lie, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So, if you don’t want another drink, what can I do to make it up the spilled drink?” he said still not giving up on giving me a replacement of that stupid drink.

“You don’t have to give a replacement.” I said.

“No, I insist.” He said. “What time is it?” he asked.

I looked at my wrist watch. “It’s 7.”

“Just on time.” he applauded.

“On time for what?” I asked clueless.

“On time for a movie. I have bought two tickets to watch ‘The Conjuring’, for some unknown reason.”

“Two tickets, and you are on your own?” I muttered.

“Yeah. I’m quite stupid if you ask me. So maybe you want to join me?” he questioned.

“Like on a movie date?” I suddenly asked.

Don’t get your hopes up, Kaylee. He doesn’t like you. He just needs someone to accompany him to watch a freaking HORROR movie. And by incident, you bumped into him and he has no choice but ask you instead, rather than not asking you. The other ticket would just be a waste of money.

“If you call it that, I’m good with that.” He said showing me his genuine smile.

I smiled back at him. He held my hand again and I felt butterflies erupt inside me when he held me.

“Umm...okay.” I said shyly.

He held my hand tight as we walk to the movie theater. Still holding my hand tight, he bought large popcorn and 2 medium size iced tea. He handed me the other iced tea as we enter the theater.

As we enter, I noticed some teens looking at me. They were glaring at me. They were giving me daggers.

What did I do to them that made them look at me like that?

We sat the middle part of the theater. As we sat, he let go of my hand. I didn’t want to let go but I can’t just hold his hand all the time especially that we just meet.

“Umm…Toby, I was wondering, why are those girls there looking at me like I did something horrible to them?” I looked back at those girls who were still giving me daggers.

“Don’t mind them.” He simply said to me.

“Really, Toby? Is there something I have to know about you?” I said out of nowhere.

“Well, yes. But I ain’t telling you.”

“Why? Is it a secret or something?”

“It’s not really a secret, everyone knows it and I can tell that you don’t.” he said making you so confused.

“What?”

“Ok. I’m in a band.” He said really fast. But I was able to understand what he meant.

“By any chance, your band is that famous here?” I curiously asked.

“Yup!” he said as the lights dimmed.

“That’s why they are looking at me differently.” I concluded.

“Just don’t mind them.” He said as the movie started rolling. He held my hand once again and the butterflies erupted again. He gave my hand a squeeze making me look at him instead of the screen. He looked back at me and smiled. “I hope you’re not a scared-y cat.”

“Excuse me? I am not.” I said and focused my gaze to the screen in front of us.

To be honest, I am. I hope this movie ain’t that scary.

“Really?” he said looking at the screen.

“Of course.” I confidently said.

“Ok.” He said. “If you are scared just give my hand a squeeze and everything will just be alright.” He assumed me.

I fell back the seat and made myself comfortable. I held his hand while he held mine.

The movie was quite scary. It’s full of suspense and I can’t help but squeeze Toby’s hand every time I get shocked or scared. And he was right the moment I squeeze his hand for the first time, he looked at me and pulled me close to him. He placed his arm around me and it made me feel so safe.

Every scary part of the movie, I buried my face on Toby’s chest while I covered by ears with my hands. The background music made everything so scary.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End of Movie~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally the movie is over. I’m never ever gonna watch that freaking movie anymore. Not a chance would I watch it again, not even if Toby’s would be there. I’m never ever gonna watch another horror movie again. That would be the last.

“Are you alright?” Toby asked. I was a bit shaky as we exit the theater.

“Yeah, I think.” I whispered.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you despise horror movie. We could have watched another movie. Maybe we could have watched Mortal Instruments instead.” He said, and for a record he was still holding my hand and the butterflies inside never stopped erupting.

“No Toby, I’m fine. And besides you have already bought the tickets even before we met.”

“Good point. But I could have begged the lady if we could have it exchanged.”

“It’s really fine, Toby.” I assumed Toby.

“Ok. I’m not gonna argue with you.” He said.

“Thanks.”

“So, mind if I drive you home?”

“Not really? Do you even drive?”

“Nope but I’m meeting my brothers somewhere, they also watched a movie but together with their ladies. We’ll be going home together. So, is it okay if we take you home?”

“It’s fine. I could go home on my own.” I said. “I’ll just call my driver to pick me up.”

“Okay. Here’s my number, call or text me when you get home.” He said handing me a piece of paper with numbers on it.

“Sure. I will.” I said and slid the piece of paper inside my pocket. “Ok. Bye. I’ll see you around.”

“Ok, bye. See yah. Call me!” he shouted as I walk away from him.

I called my driver and he’ll be here soon. I got the paper out my pocket and saved Toby’s number. Then I texted him.

Me: Hey Toby, thanks for the movie and thanks for the stain on my shirt.

I didn’t even noticed my stain shirt the whole time. maybe I was really distracted of Toby’s amazing personality, his handsome face, his overwhelming nice words and his breath-taking and genuine smile.

Toby: No problem, beautiful. <3 Are you home already?

Me: Nope still waiting for my ride home.

Toby: Stay safe always, beautiful.

Me: Ok.

Toby: Kaylee, I was wondering if you want to have dinner with me tomorrow night.

Me: Sounds great.

Toby: This time it’s an official date. JUST YOU AND I!

Me: COOL!!! Looking forward to that. :)

Toby: Great. Got to go, bye. Good night and sweet dreams. P.S.: I bet you’d be dreaming of me, beautiful.

Me: Don’t get your hopes up, Toby. Bye. Goodnight.

I placed my phone inside my pocket as I noticed that my ride is her.

He likes me?! OH MY GOSH!!!

I might have just met him but he is really something. Something about him makes me what to get to know him even more.

I really excited for tomorrow. I’m looking forward to the OFFICIAL DATE. JUST HIM AND ME!!!

[A/N: so this is for Kaylee Smith. Kaylee, I hope you like it. Sorry if it took forever to upload this but here it is.

Guys, if you want something like this just for you, COMMENT or MESSAGE me your name, the BYE member you like and possible plot you want (or you could just tell me something like ‘Surprise me’ or any.)

And check out my Before You Exit Fan Fiction. Its entitled ONE SUMMER. Hope you’d have time to check it out.

Thanks for reading this guys. :)

-Rosemarie ♥]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.7K 50
สŸแดœแดษชษดแดแดœ๊œฑ; ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด…แด…ษชษดษข สŸษชษขสœแด›; ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด› แดส€ ๊œฑสœษชษดษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹.
2.9M 243K 53
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

177K 13.4K 34
โ™ก This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...