JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*153*

3.5K 57 38
By JoeSugg9012

"Mummy! Come on!" Noelle squealed.

"I'm coming," I laughed.

We were going to the bakery to pick up Noelle's birthday cake for her party this afternoon. Joe is having his friends over, like Caspar, Oli, Josh, and the rest of the gang. Obviously Zoe and Alfie are coming as well as my mum and James. Then some of Noelle's friends from school, her best friend Penelope and a few other girls and boys from her class. Adelaide and Bill are also coming and bringing Opal. I think it'll be fun and Noelle will be happy.

"Chocolate!" She cheered.

"You want a chocolate cake?" Joe asked.

"Yes!" She nodded excitedly.

We buckled up the kids in the car and Joe drove us to the bakery. 

"Mummy!" Noah whined.

He had woken up in a bit of a grumpy mood this morning, and with Noelle being so excited and energetic, I think he's getting a bit annoyed.

"It's okay Noah, you're okay," I hummed, turning around in my seat to look at him.

He just started crying and throwing a small tantrum. 

"Noah, you're fine. We're almost there," Joe said as he drove.

"Noah shush!" Noelle shook her head.

"Stop!" He cried, yelling to Noelle.

"Mummy!" Noelle tattled.

"'Elle, give him a break, he's tired," Joe said.

"Are you sure you want another kid?" I laughed quietly to Joe.

"Shush," Joe laughed.

We pulled up to the bakery and Noah got out of the car and I held him on my lap in the front seat while he stopped crying.

"Why don't you two go inside and get the cake and I'll stay here with Noah?" I suggested to Joe.

He nodded and went inside with Noelle.

"Why are you upset, baby?" I asked Noah as he calmed down a bit.

Noah mumbled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you feeling okay?" 

"Yeah," He nodded, cuddling into my chest.

"Aw, it's okay," I hummed, "You've grown up so fast, I can't believe it."

Noah has been a bit different growing up in general. He's a lot like Joe except in the way that he doesn't really like being around a lot of people, or people in general. He's very much an introvert and he gets flustered really quickly. Joe and I have been contemplating home-schooling him because he isn't doing too well in school and comes home upset a lot of the time. 

"I don't want Noelle to have a party," Noah mumbled.

"I know, baby. You can just play for a bit, yeah?" I motivated him. 

Noah nodded and then Joe and Noelle came out of the bakery. 

"Okay, go get buckled up," I smiled, as Noah went and got back in his seat. 

"Mummy, look!" Noelle squealed as Joe held the cake in the box.

"Wow, it's really pretty, huh?" I smiled, as Joe handed me the box to hold as he drove us home.

For the rest of the morning, Noelle was really excited, wanting to help prepare for her party.

"Mummy, can I please help!" She pleaded.

"Hm, okay, go and get the banner on the table and bring it to me and you can help put it up," I instructed.

"Okay!"

I got the tape and Noelle grabbed a banner that read "Happy Birthday!" that I had bought online. Together we put up the banner and then we set out the utensils and everything on the table and I set up the crackers, and anything dry that didn't need refrigerating, on the table and waited to set everything else up.

"Daddy, no! That's for the guests!" Noelle giggled as Joe took a cracker from the table.

"I am a guest, the guest of honour, in fact," Joe smiled jokingly, teasing Noelle.

Joe came and put his arms around my waist from behind as I cut up some fruit. I picked up a piece and fed it to Joe after he gave me a small kiss on the neck. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"It's just Zoe and Alfie," Joe said, "'Elle, do you want to get the door, please?" Joe asked.

Noelle nodded and sure enough it was Zoe and Alfie.

"Aunty Zoe! Uncle Alfie!" 'Elle squealed happily.

"It's the birthday girl!" Alfie cheered, picking Noelle up.

"Happy Birthday 'Elle!" Zoe smiled.

"Hi Zoe," I smiled, continuing to cut up fruit as Joe held onto my waist still.

"Aw, look at you two. How are you?"

"Good, you?" Joe smiled.

"Brilliant. I can't believe that she's turning seven already!" Zoe smiled.

"It's f.ucking crazy," Joe shook his head.

"Daddy," Noah said, coming into the kitchen with Joe and I, while Zoe was sitting at the breakfast bar counter in front of us.

"Hey Noah," Joe smiled, "What's up?"

"Noah! How are you?!" Zoe smiled excitedly.

"Aunty Zoe!" Noah smiled, instantly brightening his mood.

Noah has always really liked Zoe and his mood always changes to a brighter one when she's around. Not to make him sound depressed or anything, because usually he's not quite as shy as he is being today. In fact, although he's more of an introvert, when he's around people that he's comfortable with, he can be quite the star of the show.

Noah ran around the counter to give Zoe a hug, as Alfie and Noelle joined us.

"Ah, I see 'Elle has given you a party hat!" I laughed as Alfie wore a small, pink, party hat on his head.

"Where's mine?!" Zoe joked.

Noelle ran and got one from the table and gave it to Zoe.

"Aw, thank you dear," She smiled.

Soon, more of the guests arrived. Marcus showed up with Caspar and Oli and their girlfriends. Caspar's girlfriend is Eleora, she's has light brown hair and is really petite with light green eyes. We've met a few times before when we've all gone to dinner or had a few drinks. Oli has been dating Rosie for about three years now, and she has dark hair, blue eyes, and is really pretty to say the least and she's really sweet. Marcus isn't dating anyone at the moment, but he still gets out there, if you know what I mean. 

Adelaide and Bill arrived and Opal instantly went and played with the kids. Noelle's friends also played and messed around with everyone. My  mum and James showed up and chatted with us for a while, but they left a bit early because they had to catch a flight, as usual. Graham, Joe and Zoe's dad, came too, to Noelle and Noah's excitement. 

"How are my favourite grandchildren?" Graham smiled, giving them both a hug.

We all sat around, talked, ate, and had a few drinks. Joe was in one of his moods where he is especially clingy, not in a bad way.

"Baby, no," Joe pleaded as I got up to get everyone more drinks.

"Oh my goodness, I'm just getting drinks, I'll be right back," I laughed.

I got everyone more drinks and brought some snacks over to where we were sat, all before cuddling back up with Joe on the sofa. 

Soon, it had gotten later, all the kids had left. Bill and Adelaide and Opal had left a while ago and so had Graham.  

"Mummy," Noelle yawned.

"Come on, let's get you ready for bed," I smiled, holding her hand as we walked to her bedroom.

Joe took Noah and put him to bed, while I did the same with Noelle.

We then went and continued conversing with everyone. Zoe and Alfie were still here as well as Marcus, Caspar, Eleora, Oli, and Rosie.

Joe went and got out some of the booze we had in the cupboards.

"Who wants to take shots?" Joe smiled, earning a small cheer from everyone. 

I got out the shot glasses and Joe poured everyone a shot, except Zoe, who didn't drink. 

"1... 2... 3!" Zoe cheered, and we all took a shot together.

I only took one more shot for the night because I didn't want to be hungover, Joe took one more too. I think Caspar took two more, but that was the most anyone had. We all messed around for a bit, before everyone started calling Ubers and leaving to call it a night. 

"Come through, Minxie," Joe slurred, holding my hand.

"I have to clean up," I said.

"Leave it for the morning," He smirked, pulling me through to our room, "Come on, come in here with me, baby."

"Joe," I smiled, giving in to him.

"Minxie," Joe mocked jokingly.

We weren't completely drunk, I know for a fact, because Joe can take more shots than just two, I can usually handle three, so I'm almost completely drunk, but not quite.

I gave in and followed Joe through to our room, only for him to lay down and while I went to use the bathroom and I came back out, he had fallen fast asleep. 

I shook my head and let out a small laugh before turning off the lamp and going back through to clean up a bit before returning to bed. 

*

a/n: sorry its taken me a while to update, i've been travelling and im not even at home right now. i'll try and update again soon! thanks for reading and i hope you all enjoyed. let me know if theres anything you want to see in the book! love you all loads! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Joe Sugg was the one who inspired you to begin YouTube in the first place and when he asks to collab with you, you say yes without hesita...
5.6K 104 24
You have been the best of friends with Joe for as long as you can remember. you then decide that your going to move to London with joe. When you move...
10.9K 245 32
*set in both text form and pov* joesugg is typing.... Leafaye is typing.... *NOT EDITED*
130K 1.8K 60
Joe Sugg imagines. A storyline of you and Joe.