Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

III.

9.2K 292 105
By jayinspired19

(Chris' POV)

I woke up to banging at my door. As the sun light peered through the curtains, I groaned out at how tired I was. I looked over at the time and it read 11:24 a.m.

"WHO IS IT!?" I yelled as I got up and walked through my living room to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw the guys.

Opening the door, they all greeted me and walked in.

"Chris why you ain't up? Normally you be up and outta here by now?" Trey asked as we all sat on the couches.

"Aw he ain't tell yall?" Red said as I closed my eyes. I'm still really tired and these niggas wanna play.

"Tell us wha?" August asked as I slouched down in my seat.

"He was out with his lady friend till like 2 sum this morning." Jamal said smirking.

"Ohhhh who is it this time? You was out wit Malorie?" Trey asked.

"Nah man I ain't thinkin bout Malorie... I'm on to something else now." I said in a raspy voice.

"Yeah this girl he had last night looks way better than Malorie and he acted different around this one." Red said explaining to them.

"Whatchu mean different?" August asked sitting up in his seat.

"Like... When Chris bring different girls around, he is real careless. Like, he only wants to live inside the moment and get them back to his place. But, with this one, he was trynna impress her and what not. When me and Red was complementin her n stuff he was tellin us to back off." Jamal said explaining to them. Was I really doin this stuff?

"Yep he said that's it's his job to complement her... He was being over protective and we all know he don' be like dat towards no girl." Red said laughing.

"Awwww Christopher is in love." Trey said throwing a pillow at me.

"I am notttt. I jus really like this one." I said.

"Got a picture of her?" August asked still being curious.

"Nah but I can FaceTime her." I said getting up to grab my phone.

"Oooo yeah yeah yeah do dat." Trey said being anxious.

"Aye but y'all don't say nothin... Ight?" I asked trying to get them to agree.

"Ight" they all said in unison as I called her. Well, here goes nothin.

(Jay's POV)

I was in the grocery store. Since it's Sunday, I wanted to make dinner today... I wanted to try and make different stuff, so I'm picking up all the things I need.

I was reaching to pick up some Orange Juice when my phone began to ring. Chris' name flashed on the screen, so I plugged in my ear buds and I answered.

"Hey Chris"

"Hey Jay .. Where you at?" He asked trying to look at my background.

"I'm at the store picking up some stuff."

"Aye can you pick me up some OJ?" He asked as I glared at him in the camera.

"No Simpson!" I heard somebody in his background yell. I laughed at Chris cause his facial expression changed from calm to aggressive so fast.

"Don't worry Imma give you the money when you bring it." He said.

"I'm just playin... You don' have to... I'll just get another gallon. Anyways wassup?" I asked as he was looking at something else in his place.

It's almost like I heard another voice.

"I just wanted to talk to you... That's not bad is it?" He asked as a smile peered on his lips.

"No no no that's not bad at all... What are you doing today?" I asked just being curious.

"Uhhhh nothin really.. You got something in mind?"

"Not really... I'm just gonna be cooking up a few things."

"Oh you cook? How I ain't know?" He asked laughing.

"Well you wouldn't know cause we just met... But yeah I cook."

"Wanna come cook over here?" He asked looking straight at me through the camera.

"Hold on Chris.... Um hi can I have 6 of those?" I said talking to the guy behind the seafood part of the section.

"These right here ma'am?" The guy said pointing to specific pieces of salmon.

"Yes please... Thank you." I said as he wrapped them up and passed them to me.

"Alright Chris now what did you say?" I asked as he was looking away and whispering to somebody.

"Chris what are you doing? Are you talking to yourself?" I asked laughing and walking down the dessert aisle.

"No no no I'm not talking to myself... Uhh I was asking if you wanted to cook over here? Just so you can show me whatchu got. If the food is good, then I'll wash all the dishes. If its not my cup of tea then you wash the dishes." He said challenging me.

"You know what... Yeah I will cook over there and Imma prove to you that my food is good. Looks like you're gonna be washing the dishes tonight." I said getting a medium sized tub of raspberry gelato out of the freezer. I love gelato so much.

"Ight baby girl... You got yourself a deal." He said as I still heard another voice in the background.

"Ok Chris I hear somebody else there so I'm gonna call you when I'm coming over." I said about to hang up.

"Hey Jay!!" I heard a familiar voice yell out.

"Red is that you?" I asked while laughing.

"Yeah girl it's me. Move Christopher." Red said taking the phone away from Chris. Of course Chris was yelling at him but Red didn't care. I laughed at their silliness.

Chris finally gave up and Red was breathing heavily from the running they just did.

"Why he always gotta be so difficult Jay? I tell you that guy right there...." Red said pointing to Chris and making me laugh again.

"I have no idea Red ... I have no idea."

"Aye can I join y'all for dinner?" Red asked me as the phone got snatched and Chris appeared back on the screen.

"No nigga ... This dinner ain't for you." Chris said pushing him and making me laughed harder. People in the store started looking at me like I was crazy...

"Aye Chris, Imma see you when I get there ok? Imma be on my way in a few." I said hanging up the phone. I removed my headphones from my ears and proceeded to the check out line.

(Chris' POV)

"Aye Red you funny fa' dat man." August said laughing at Red taking my phone. I shook my head and laughed with everybody else though because it was funny.

"Aye she seems like a sweet girl. She don't play either." Trey said walking to my fridge and getting a bottle of water.

"Yeah man she is real sweet. She not fast and hoe-ish either. Aw and yeah she don't play around. Yesterday when Red called me, it went to my Bluetooth system in the car bro. Red said sum bout who you got in the car this time? Or somethin' like dat... Ion remember but she kinda got offended and asked me if I was messin wit anybody else." I said explaining to them and glaring at Red simultaneously.

"Cause she ain't got time fa' dat man... I can tell that she really likes you." August said as I shook my head agreeing.

"Yeah, I think you should keep a close eye on this one Chris." Jamal said as I agreed.

"Yeah you right but Imma need y'all ta' bounce cause y'all already know!" I said semi-yelling. I was a little happy that she was comin over. I gotta get this place cleaned up.

"Aw Christopher you're kicking us out?" Trey asked as I glared at him.

"What's wit y'all using my full government man... Y'all gotta go..." I said walking them all to the door.

"Ok ok ok we leavin' just tell her I said hey." August said as they all laughed walking out the door. I closed it behind them and locked up.

Time to get cleaning.

(Jay's POV)

"Yeah girl I had a lot of fun with him." I was on the phone with Shay. Of course she wanted to know about what happened last night.

"See! I tol' you! Now you just gotta listen to me more often then everything will be fine." She said causing both of us to laugh. I pulled into my parking space and turned the car off.

"Shay Imma call you later... I'm bouta go in my place and I gotta carry these groceries."

"Ight sis... Imma call you later."

"Ok"

"Love you! Bye!" She said hanging up the phone. I sighed deeply thinking about the groceries I had to carry. As a matter of fact, Imma text Chris and ask him to help me. I sent him a text and I stepped out of the car. Then, I popped the trunk with my key. I grabbed my Gucci book bag from the floor and threw my keys inside. Closing the door, I put my book bag on my back and walked to the back of my car.

While doing so, I heard a group of voices coming near. I turned my head to see Red, Jamal, and two other guys. Might I say that they were man candy for real.

"Jayyyy wassup? You know what, I might as well give us a title cause I feel like you're gonna be around for a long time. How about we become besties?" Red said walking up to me and giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry but I got a best friend already." I said as he poked his bottom lip out.

"Ok how bout this... You can call me Big Red and I'll call you lil Red." He said waiting for my response.

"Ight ight ... I gotchu..." I said looking to his other friends.

"Hey Jay.. Wassup ?" Jamal said hugging me.

"Hey Jamal... These must be your friends." I said looking at the other two guys.

"Wasam? I'm August n dis' is Trey." He said with his strong Nola accent. You could tell that's where he was from.

"It's nice to meet y'all. I'm Jay." I said holding my hand out to shake theirs. But, August and Trey engulfed me in a hug.

"Girl we don't shake hands around here. We hug." Trey said as they let me go.

"I don't hug you niggas... Dats gay man." Red said as I started laughing. I looked over and saw Chris coming out the door.

"I thought y'all left." Chris said looking at them.

"Well, we were about to until we ran into the girl that you keep talking about. We had to say hello." Trey said as I looked down and blushed. I began grabbing bags and I felt Chris come next to me and grab some.

"Ight bro we gone catch you two love birds later." Jamal said making us all laugh.

"Ight see y'all." Chris said as they continued the walk to their cars.

"So, I see you met my guys." Chris said looking over at me as I closed the trunk.

"Yeah... They came to talk. Real nice people ya know?" I said as I started walking towards the door.

We walked inside the building and made our way up to our floor.

"Can I drop some of this stuff off and put it in my fridge? Then we can go to your place." I asked if he was okay with it.

"Yeah that's cool."

We got into my place after I unlocked the door. We walked in and we both set the bags on the peninsula in the kitchen. We started taking my stuff out of the bags. We separated the stuff we were cooking on the side.

"Where does this go?" He asked holding up boxes of fruit snacks.

"You can put them in the pantry behind you." He opened up the door and he saw an array of snacks and treats in there.

"Dang girl.... I won't ever have to go to a vending machine or the corner store ever again." Chris said getting geeked and running inside the walk-in pantry.

"Aye you gone have to put a dollar in the jar over there if you wanna purchase somethin outta my store." I said laughing.

"Store?! Since when has this been a store? That's illegal. Where yo license at?" He asked walking towards me.

"It's been a store since you discovered it about a minute ago... And it is legal as long as I say it is." I said as he got closer and started towering over me. I started to back up and I stopped when my back hit the fridge. His hands crept along my waist.

I looked down to keep from blushing, but of course that didn't work. He took my chin between his fingers and made our eyes meet. His thumb grazed across my cheek as a genuine smile flashed across his face.

"Why you smiling so hard?" He asked me as I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why you smilin so hard at me?" I asked him as he started to bite his bottom lip.

"Cause I think I found somethin that I like." He said with his deep husky voice. Our faces were inches apart as his lips hovered over mine. At this point I just wanted his lips to attack mine. His pink plump lips looked so soft. Just one touch and I know that I would melt in his arms.

(Chris' POV)

My lips were inches away from hers. I've been dreading this moment since our eyes met on the elevator. I could tell that she's been waiting for this too. Her pretty brown skin and eyes glowed under the light above us as I moved a strand of her hair back. We moved in at the same time then BOOM!

----------------

What happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
52.2K 2.7K 16
You may think you know someone, but it could all just be lies. Well known rich business man Christopher Brown, holds a massive secret which could cha...
Nightmare Town By 🤍

Mystery / Thriller

90.2K 5.7K 28
Believe only half of what you hear but everything that you see. Your mind is not playing games with you. Trust your gut feeling. Your gut is always r...