Tell Me I'm An Angel, Or A Ba...

By wiIheImina

Six years have passed since Willow last saw Gerard. The last time she ever thought, and willed, she'd see him... More

Tell Me If I'm An Angel, Or A Bad Man
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Its been a minute. Or yknow...four years.

Chapter Twenty

938 46 196
By wiIheImina

Chapter Twenty:

         {Gerard}

   He grimaced, sitting on the porch, staring out at the lake, running his hand through his hair. He was bored. He hadn't even been there a day and he was bored, the least Ryan could've done was put something entertaining in the cabin like—a computer or newer TV or something. Then Gerard sighed, realizing why that wouldn't have worked. He'd have to deal with the lousy antenna and the mostly-static stations. The best one he could get, evidently, was the news channel.

He let out a groan of frustration, pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialing. "Hey, Frank have you heard anything yet?"

"Fuck you, Gerard." Frank spat, then hung up. Gerard narrowed his eyebrows, calling him back. Again. And again, and again. He gave up for about thirty minutes, then called him again. "Whatthe—the fuck do you want?"

"You know where Willow is?" Gerard asked, smiling.

"No, I fuckin' don't." Frank said, and Gerard was silent for a moment. "I know—I know who she's with." was he crying? Gerard almost laughed.

"Who?" Gerard asked, amused.

"Billie Joe Armstrong—" Frank said, breaking off into sobs. He must've been drunk.

"That's quite a name...is that—is he famous?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said in between sobs.

"Why are you so upset, Frank? He's not killing her, he seemed like an all-talk kind of guy, relax." Gerard said, and Frank stopped crying.

"All-talk—right. Well, Gerard, for your information she was into him, that was obvious," Frank paused and he thought he was going to break out in sobs again. "he took her somewhere, nobody knows where they are—and they—"

He broke off sobbing again, and Gerard got the idea, his mouth twisting downwards. "I see. Thank you for talking to me, Frank. "

        {Willow}

"We've been here for, what, four days?" she said, and Billie made a 'i-don't-know' noise. He fell back onto the bed, attempting to pull her down with him, but she pulled her arm away. "I want to leave."

Billie sat up immediately, staring at her. "They don't know where Gerard is—"

"I can't stay in here forever." Willow said.

"Okay, where are we going? To New Jersey?" he asked, and she nodded. "I'm driving."

"Good." she nodded. "We need to stop at my apartment, and your place."

"Yeah," he held the door open for her. "the guys will be fine without me."

"I hope so." she laughed.

They drove all throughout the following day, and through the night. Willow fell asleep while he drove, and he tried not to stop too much so he didn't wake her up.

It took them a few days to get there, deciding not to drive all night, and it felt like she hadn't been gone long enough when he pulled into her mother's driveway.

Willow went up and knocked on the door after briefly arguing with Billie about carrying both the suitcases. Her mother, hair slightly a mess, opened the door, and her eyes widened. "Hey, mom," they hugged, and Willow apologized for leaving.

"I understand, Frank shouldn't have bothered—who's this?" she said, smiling at Billie.

"This is Billie, I've been working with him at the new record company." she explained, and he gave her a nod.

"Oh," was all her mother said, stepping aside to let him in. He set the suitcases down inside, then glanced at Willows mom, then Willow, and back.

"It's nice to meet you," he said, and she smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, too." she said, then looked at Willow. "You...you know about Gerard..."

"Yes, I think we'll be okay here." Willow told her. Billie went to put the suitcases away, and they went into the kitchen.

"I know you're upset with Frank," her mother said, looking at her. "but he genuinely cares about you."

"So does Billie." she said.

"I didn't say he doesn't, he seems nice...I just don't know him very well yet." her mother sighed.

"He's really nice, mom," she said, and her mother gave her a smile."We'll make dinner, what about that?"

"Personally, he doesn't look the cooking type." she laughed quietly, and Willow grinned.

"Alright, what're we doin'?" Billie appeared in the doorway, smiling.

"Making dinner." Willow said, and he walked over to her. "What are we making?"

"Chicken and rice," her mother told them. "I've had chicken in the fridge for a couple of days, I kept forgetting about it. Just fry it, I guess."

"I'll get it—" she and Billie said at the same time.

"I'm the best fryer in the whole damn recording company." Billie said, grinning cheekily at her and she hit his arm.

"I personally thought Mike would be better at it than you," Willow stated.

"You kill me, Willow." he said, and she stuck her tongue out at him.

They were woken up by her mother, who practically dragged Willow to the car, with Billie tripping behind them since they were both half asleep. They sat in the back of the car, and Willow took a long glance over at Billie, who was falling asleep again. "What...mom?" she was ready to fall back asleep as well.

"Christina's having the baby!" her mom yelled, causing Billie to jump, hitting his head on the headrest. Willow suddenly woke up, and grinned. She was grateful they had fallen asleep in the living room, still in the clothes they had on from that day.

"We got here just in time!" she said to Billie, who only smiled at her.

They arrived at the hospital, greeted by Ryan and Isabella. "Hot damm, who's this?"

"This is Billie."

"I'm goin' to California after this," she said, elbowing Ryan.

"This is Ryan and Isabella." Willow told him, and he nodded at them, muttering a small 'hey' before Diana almost interrupted him.

"Willow, I thought we'd seen the last of you." she said, then eyed Billie. "Who is this?"

"My name is Billie. Billie Joe Armstrong, and you'd be?" he said and she blanched slightly.

"I'm Cristina's mother." she said, her rude tone returning, then glared at Ryan. "I'd appreciate if none of you caused a scene—I know Brendon—"

"What's fuckin' up, she's having her baby already?" Willow jumped at the loud voice from behind them, and turned to see a tall man with short, black hair.

"Willow, this is Brendon, my boyfriend." Ryan said, and Willow smiled at him.

"You're Willow? It's nice to meet you, I've heard a bunch about you." Brendon said smiling at her. "All, pretty good things."

"Good. It's nice to meet you." she nodded.

"Hey, man, I'm Billie." he said as Brendon looked over at him.

"I haven't hear—oh shit—dude, you're from that band!" Brendon said, pointing at him, then began laughing.

"Yeah," he laughed too, then, Brendon didn't really know what to say, so he walked over to Ryan.

"Where's Frank?" Isabella asked, and Willow shrugged. "I'll go call him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:))))))))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 6.4K 40
It's been two years since Frank left Gerard, and they haven't spoken since. Frank still isn't over the boy who broke his heart, but he still manages...
560 49 14
Willow is a 16-year-old girl who lives with her parents and little sister. She is kind of an outcast and only has two friends. She has a hard time at...
Her & I By EmoBro

Fanfiction

164 1 18
It's been three years since My Chemical Romance broke up, Gerard is out of luck and often wakes up not remembering the day before. One faithful day a...
274 6 12
In which newly divorced Gerard Way meets Frank Iero three days in a row in different places, the two wonder if it's on purpose and decide that maybe...