Hermione The Death Eater

By slytheringirl6350

When Hermione is betrayed by the people she trusts the most she is forced to turn to those who she saw as her... More

Hermione the Deatheater
The news
The "Friends"
My answer
Dinner
The next day
What The Dark Lord Wanted
Her family
Meeting my family
Diagon Alley
The Twins
New recruits
My blackmailer
Back to Hogwarts
Spy in the ranks
Promote
Winter break
Meeting Bellatrix
Training
Passed out
Thank you
Waking up
Anger
Drunk
Not a chapter
Love
Girl time
Christmas eve
Christmas
Thank you guys
Twin moment
Department Of Mysteries
Summer break
Question
Torture
Return
Unfair
Fight
You did What...
Anniversary
Quidditch
Mission
Finally!
Going back... again
Deatheater meeting
My Book Club
Getting Snapes memories
Tagged
Suprises
I have 2 brothers!
Meeting My Triplet
Paint Ball
Its Christmas
The Ball
Cover Contest Winner
Dancing
New Years Eve
A Date
Kidnapped
Rescued
Reactions
Safe
Dark Mark
Leaving
Success
Grounded
Gone
Adopted
It begins
Battle Of Hogwarts
Epilogue
Sequel
My Other Stories

With him

42.9K 1K 1.2K
By slytheringirl6350

*Disclaimer in first chapter

I stayed in my room for the rest of the night. I didn't eat dinner and I had a suspicion that the dark lord was eating here again.

Hopefully he wouldn't be angry I wasn't there. While I was in my room I wrote the note to Potter and Weasley for my mission.

When I was done with that I realized I didn't have an owl to send it with. I was about to leave my room in search of an owl. When one flew threw my window. It was an unfamiliar owl.

I took off the letter and noticed it was from the dark lord. The owl stayed. It must be waiting for a reply I concluded. I opened the letter.

Dear Miss Zabini,
I am sorry about what your mother did. I missed your presence at dinner. I hope you feel better soon. I also know that you need to finish your letter. So my owl Raven will stay there so you can send your letter.
Sincerely,
The Dark Lord

I smiled and attached the letter to Raven's leg and sent her to grimauld place.

I yawned and realized I was really tired. So I laid down and fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up i decided to go down to breakfast. I got up and got dressed. I also did my hair and brushed my teeth. I didn't need a repeat of yesterday.

I opened my door and went downstairs. When I got down there everybody was already up and eating. They all looked up when I walked in.

"Its good to see you out of your room Hermione" Lucius told me with a smirk. I nodded my head and went and sat down.

Immediately grabbing the coffee. I saw Draco turn to Blaise and say something. Blaise smirked and looked over at me.

"So miss bookworm I always thought you would be a morning person" he joked. I glared at Draco and threw a biscuit at his head. It hit its mark.

Blaise laughed and I smirked and went back to my coffee. I looked at Draco. Uh oh I thought. That's his thinking face.

I quickly excused myself from the table and tried to run upstairs. But an arm caught my waist before I ran. It was Draco.

He pinned my against the wall and did something surprising. He tickled me.

I was crying laughing. "Stop it" I laughed out. "Not until you tell me I'm the most handsome man ever" he told me smirking.

I laughed it out and he stopped tickling me. But he didn't move away from me.

Before I knew it he leaning towards me and I didn't stop him. He kissed me. Suddenly he jumped back.

I looked towards the dining room and I saw Narcissa standing there. She smiled and went back in.

But J swear before she did I heard her say that Lucius owed her 10 galleons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 85 11
The Dark Lord is unstoppable as he continues to sink his claws into the young Death Eaters. He is hungry for power; first stop on his list: Europe. W...
813K 13.9K 32
When the war survivors from the school of Which Craft and Wizardry return to finish their remaining years, everyone seems to have different feelings...
49.6K 909 43
I'll pick up these broken pieces until I'm bleeding, if that will make you mine - Draco Malfoy ⚠️ WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS SCENES OF -ATTEMPTED...
213K 6.3K 32
The war is over and the Deatheaters have won. But heavy losses start to weigh on everyone. Draco lost his best friend and Hermione lost her brother a...