A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush

Per carter_dee

17 year old Tasariah ( TAH- SAR-RIAH) best know as riah, lives with her drug addicted mother (Tasha) and her... Més

A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Sneak Peek)
Authors Note
Chapter 30 (Part 1)
Chapter 31(Part 2)
Chapter 32
Author Notes
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author Note
Chapter 38
Authors Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authuor's Note

Chapter 12

28.8K 800 118
Per carter_dee

ATTENTION EVERY ONE Y'ALL FOLLOW TASHA4100 SHOW THIS GIRL SOME LOVE Y'ALL!!!

SHOUT TO YOU THOUGHH MUCH LOVE

Recap

ok..... So you telling me you her sister?

La'Rod-*sigh* yea.

How old are you anyways?

La'Rod- 19, you?

Same. Well As you can see I'm dating your little sister, I ain't gone hurt her so you don't got to worry about that.

La'Rod- alright. Ima head out.

Look man ion know you but Riah is just probably shock shit I would too. Her stubborn ass just need some time.

La'Rod- iight homie,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T A S A R I A H

Damn I can't believe I have a brother and it's La'Rod on top of that. I ain't mad but just shocked. At this moment ion even want to talk.

Knock Knock Knock

Come in.

Q- what's up with you being all dramatic and shit? You not happy you got a brother?

Can you please get out.

Q- the fuck you mean, this my house. You can get the fuck out

Yeah you right I'll just leave with my sister. I started packing my clothes And what not to leave. I knew one day he was going to say that but some how that day came a little to early. After I packed my shit and my sister shit I was heading out to find a good hotel.

30 Minutes Later*

I paid the cab 30 dollars and walked towards the hotel called " Courtells " with a sleepy Tashay.

Clerk- hi may I help you?

I would like to check inn for 1 night in one of your suits.

Clerk- just to clarify this is not a HOMELESS shelter it's a 5 star hotel, are you sure you can afford this?

I glared at her before taking out Qs black card that he gave me a week ago. This what shut this bitch up thinking ion know where the fuck I am! I got money hoe now check me inn would you?

Clerk- right away.....Here's your key, have a nice day.

Umm can you hand me MY card back?

Clerk- oh I'm sorry here you go.

Smh this bitch though she was slick. I flicked that bitch off and walked to my suit. 3a 3b, ahh 3c. I was now finnaly here. I placed Tashay on the bed surrounded by pillows because she tends to move and roll off on the bed. After I adjusted her i started fixing our clothes in the dresser since we are going to stay here for a while until I find my own place. It's not even 2 months and we already arguing. Probably I'm not ready to be in a relationship with a thug.

Q AKA QUONCEY

It's 11pm and Tasariah still ain't answering my phone call, and that part that get me piss even more is that she with my little chunky girl. Ima admit that I was wrong for saying that shit To her and to know the 2 favorites girls I like ain't here in this house. Man let me hit up my resource Niqqa

Yhoppah.

Ayye Yhoppah, I need you to locate were my girl at.

Yhoppah- do you have any tracking device or something you gave her?

Um oh yeah a black card.

Yhoppah- alright hold on boss I'm looking right now....... It seems like she checked in at a hotel name "Courtells" using the black card you gave her. Suit 3c

Thanks Yhoppah. Appreciate yo.

Yhoppah- no problem boss.

Click.

Tonight I'm not sleeping alone because my mama always taught me, chase after a wifey material not some two dollar hoe, and Tasariah far from a hoe. I grabbed my keys to my TAHOE truck, a few bands (money) and my glock (gun) To head out. Ima get my girl and my chunky girl.

2 Hours Later**

I was now exiting my TAHOE truck and walking to the main entrance.

Excuse me miss I was wondering did a girl that look around 17 and a little girl checked in earlier?

Clerk- the girl that looked a hot mess? And her little sister hair was screaming for some body to comb that shit? Yeah why?

Listen bitch you not gone sit here and disrespect my girl and my daughter in front of me. My daughter as curly puffy hair and my girl look better than your ugly white ass, now I advise you to tell me her room number if you want to keep this $8.00 an hour shit.

Clerk- Y-y-yeah 3c s-s-sir.

That's what I thought and do me a favor lay off that make up shit you gone give my daughter nightmares.

And with that i walked off. Like how she gone disrespect my girl? Tasariah is far from ugly and my chunky girl just have curly puffy hair ain't nothing wrong with her hair. That hoe mad because Tashay got more hair than her bald headed ass.

Knock Knock Knock?

Tasariah- one minute.......

*Tasariah tries to close the door but end up failing because Q had his feet in the way*

Tasariah- what do you want?

You and Tashay to come home.

Tasariah- so you can tell me to leave again!? Nah I'm good.

Man I'm sorry Riah for saying that shit, I swea this is the last time you ever will here me say that out my mouth I promise you that, can you please pack and you Tashay stuff so we can go home?

Tasariah- I'm tired of us arguing. If we arguing like this what's the point of being in a relationship?

This gone be the last time bae. I cant loose you. You the only person who want me for me not for the money. Plus my mama said If I hurt you that's my ass.

Tasariah- *chuckles* please Quoncey no more arguing.

Yes baby, no more arguing anymore. Now let's pack your stuff so we can head out, I already dont like the lady in the front office. Thirsty ass trick.

Tasariah- you dont like her to? She tried me talking about this ain't no homeless shelter am I sure I can afford this? Smh her white ass better take a seat

A/N Sorry If I offended any white people. I like white people :)

Smh that hoe got something coming for her white ass. Let me catch her on my block! Anyways I helped Tasariah packed her and Tashay clothes to head home.

1 Hour Later**

We finally arrived home. I told Tasariah to get Tashay while I get her clothes and stuff. After I was done I walked towards our bedroom and stripped down to only my boxers and sock while Tasariah did the same but she only had panties, bra and one of my shirts that fit her short ass like a dress. We were now on the bed cuddling.

Bae, don't you ever in your life leave like that, especially late at night like that and you with Tashay. Shidd you got a niqqa worrying and shit.

Tasariah- I'm sorry bae, I won't do that no more.

Better but I still got to teach you a lesson.

And with that I started kissing on her neck finding her weak spot which I found. Then I moved my lips to her jaw. I mad my way to her soft small lips and kissed her with so much passion. After our passionate kiss I slowly made my way down to her breast caressing it and all. Tasariah ass was just moaning and shit. After I caressed her breast my lips were now inching part from her pearl. Once I

Tugged on her panties She stopped me and said:

Tasariah- I'm not ready, I'm still a virgin.

Who said anything about fucking? And that's sexy ass hell that you a virgin.

Tasariah- Really?

Yeah, you don't want to be like these loose pussy hoes out hea. Now let me finish with what I was starting.

After I said that I slid down her Victoria secret panties revealing her clean shaved pussy. I'm so glad my baby aint dirty like these hoes out here! I licked her pussy which made her jump. Damn she wet. I started licking and sucking on her pearl making her moan. I felt her body tensed up and her legs was shaking letting me know she was about to cum. I told her relax and release it. A few seconds later I was slurping all of her juices up. Damn she taste sweet. After I was done I slip on her panties and layed backed down. Tasariah ass was knocked out from the fie ass head I gave her. I chuckled to myself ad kissed her forehead. Only REAL NIQQAS EAT PUSSY. And that's coming from me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like my daughter Gensenia was jealous because I was trying to write a chapter but she end up showing me that she was more important by whining and crying. Smh Her little spoil ass gone be with her dad since she wanna act up -.-

Y'all thank her for a slow update.. -.-

What y'all think about this chapter?

Sorry for the late update.. mommy duties -.-

35 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS

Fan Me y'all !!!

KIK me - AmbitiousCarter Btww That's My new KIK !!

Follow me on Ig Carter_Dee I follow back

it's Carter to y'all !!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1K 32 18
17 year old Jewel has never been in a relationship before and now when she finally finds out she has feelings she has to make hard choices.
40.5K 1.1K 32
in this story it will be about 16 year old jasmine Brown she is abused by her step dad her mom is never home she always at work jasmine also has a ab...
168 3 28
17 Year old Natalia is the ransom reward for a gang that is supposed to help her parents avoid prison time. Cops murdered, and Natalia's life spinnin...
55.3K 1.7K 26
Madison is a 17 year old girl who lives with her dad and his girlfriend because when madison was young her mom left her and her father but madison an...