JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*187*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*152*

3.6K 59 22
By JoeSugg9012

"Good morning Minx," Jack smiled, getting out of bed and going into the bathroom.

"Morning," I smiled.

"Last night was amazing," Jack said from the bathroom.

"Mhm," I nodded.

"But that's the last time I guess," Jack huffed dramatically.

"Jack," I whined.

"I'm just messing around. It's okay," He smiled, coming back into the room.

After a bit, Jack took me back home.

"It was fun while it lasted," Jack smiled.

"Mhm, thank you for all of this, and I'm sorry," I shook my head.

"Don't be, you just have other priorities, I'll always be here if you need me," Jack smiled as I got out of the car.

"Thank you," I smiled.

I felt a weight lift off my shoulders as I walked inside and left Jack. Yeah, it was a nice hook-up, but I'm mad that I let myself start getting feelings for him, so now I'm glad that I ended it, and he's all done with, and Joe won't have to know.

"Thank you so much for watching the kids again," I thanked Sydney as I got inside.

"Oh, no problem," She smiled, "I just can't believe how grown up and independent they are now," She laughed.

"I know it's crazy, they've grown up in the blink of an eye."

I paid Sydney and she left.

For the next couple of days, I was continuously texting and calling Joe throughout the day and taking care of the kids.

Noah just turned six a few months ago and Noelle will be turning seven next week, so she's excited for that and we plan on throwing her a small birthday party with some of her friends from school. Adelaide and I are still really close friends, although we had drifted apart more recently because I was spending all of my free time with Jack, unfortunately, but it is what it is. The surrogacy process went really well and Bill and Adelaide named their little daughter, Opal, who is now four.

"Minxie, are you still there?" Joe hummed, "Or have you drifted to sleep?"

"I'm still here, barely," I mumbled.

We are talking on the phone, the kids have been in bed for a few hours now and Joe and I were just talking about Noelle's birthday and life in general.

"I'll let you get to sleep, I'll be home tomorrow morning," Joe said quietly, "I love you, baby."

"I love you too and I can't wait to see you," I smiled into the phone.

"Me too, goodnight," Joe said before hanging up the phone.

I almost instantly fell asleep.

"Mummy! Daddy's home!" Noelle screeched, running into my room excitedly, waking me up.

"Hi love," Joe smiled, putting his bags down as Noelle and Noah jumped and squealed for his attention.

"Joe," I smiled, getting up and giving him a kiss.

"Dad! Daddy!" Noah yelled, hugging Joe.

"Hey Noah, how have you been for Mum? Good?" Joe smiled.

"Yeah!" Noah nodded.

Noelle sat on the bed with me and cuddled up with me.

"Joe, our babies are becoming little adults," I huffed.

"I'm going to be seven next week!" Noelle cheered.

"F.ucking hell, I know, it's crazy," Joe shook his head.

"Why can you two say those words but Noah and I can't?"

"Because only adults can say those words, once your old enough, you're allowed to, but not yet, it's bad," Joe explained.

"Fine," Noelle huffed.

"Let's help Daddy unpacked," I said getting off the bed and opening Joe's bag.

"Ew, no!" Noelle squealed, running out of the room and into the livingroom, Noah following close behind.

I unpacked Joe's bag for him while we talked for and he laid on the bed, exhausted.

"We should have another kid," Joe smiled.

"Joe! What the h.ell? I'm not having another kid," I laughed.

"It'll bring us closer together again," Joe shrugged.

"We are close again," I smiled, laying next to him on the bed and cuddling up next to him, "We don't need another kid to help us be together."

"Okay, well, let's have another kid to have another kid," Joe smiled.

"Why do you suddenly want another baby?"

"I don't know. Noelle and Noah are growing up so quickly and I miss being able to hold them as babies," Joe huffed.

"Joe," I whined jokingly.

"We'll talk about it more later," He smiled.

"What?! No, I don't think I want another baby, our babies are enough. Anyway, you're always going out of town for YouTube and I don't want to be alone with three kids."

"I won't be going out of town anymore," Joe said.

"You don't know that though."

"Yes, I do. Not for the next year, I won't be travelling anywhere, at least not without you and the kids."

"Joe, this is another child, another human being we're talking about. Kids are expensive, especially as babies, and it takes a lot of energy."

"Well, think about it a bit, because I'm kinda serious, I think we should have another child," Joe smiled.

"Are you pulling my leg?"

"No, Minxie, think about it, okay?" He smiled.

"Okay, I'll think about it, but I'm not promising you anything," I nodded, "You're crazy," I laughed.

"I just want you, baby," Joe hummed, giving me a small kiss.

"I'm sorry for everything," I apologised.

"Sorry for what? What's wrong?"

"It's all over, I promise, but I didn't end the affair when you asked if we could stop having an open relationship," I said quickly.

"Minx?"

"It's all over now though, I promise," I hummed, trying to give him another kiss.

"No, Minx, what? When did it end?"

"The other day, a few days ago. I couldn't stand being guilty anymore and I wanted to fix everything with you so bad."

"It's all over now?" Joe asked.

"Yes, I promise, it's done and gone with forever," I nodded.

"Minx, how do I know I can trust you?"

"Because I told you. I don't know. I guess you can't really, but please know that I'm telling the truth."

"S.hit," Joe shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I was hesitant to tell you because we were finally moving forward together and I know I just f.ucked it all up. But I also knew that if I didn't tell you, then we would never be able to fully move forward," I said, trying not to cry.

I don't want to cry because I don't want Joe to forgive me out of sympathy, if he even forgives me. I want him to know that I know what I did wrong.

"Okay," Joe nodded, getting up out of bed and leaving the room.

What? I don't know what's going on.

I followed Joe through and he was sat with the kids.

"Daddy, I'm hungry," Noelle whined.

"Come on, I'll make you some food, darling," Joe smiled, going into the kitchen.

Noelle stayed and played while Joe went into the kitchen.

"Joe, please talk to me," I said quietly.

"Minx, it's fine. As long as you say that it's over, it's okay. I'm trusting you again."

"Really?" I said shocked.

"Baby, we can't move forward if we can't trust each other," Joe smiled.

"F.uck, you make me hate myself, because I never deserve anyone like you," I huffed, giving him a hug.

"Ew!" Noah laughed as Joe gave me a kiss.

That only encouraged Joe to kiss me more, making Noah and Noelle laugh. Noelle came and sat at the breakfast bar and ate the food that Joe had quickly prepared for her.

"Don't hate yourself," Joe said quietly in my ear.

I got the kids to get ready for the day, by helping them pick out their outfits and motivating them to get dressed. I put Noelle's hair up in a pony-tail and put a small bow on. I then went into Joe's and I's room and I quickly got in the shower and got dressed. I put on a fitted tank top and then my ripped boyfriend jeans.

"See, this is why we shouldn't have another baby, I'll be fat," I laughed.

"You've already given birth twice, I think if you were going to be fat, then you already would be," Joe said.

"What?" I laughed.

"Never mind, I'm just saying that having another baby is something we should think about," Joe smiled.

"Another baby?" Noelle squealed as she came into our room, "A brother or sister?!"

"No," I shook my head, "And 'Elle, what happened to knocking before coming in our room?"

"Sorry! Are we going to have a brother or sister?!" She said excitedly.

"No, baby," I shook my head.

"Why not?" She whined.

"Because Mummy says so," I said.

"Fine," Noelle pouted.

"Keep quiet," I laughed as Joe was about to say something.

Joe laughed and just gave Noelle a hug, squeezing her and making her giggle.

"Where's your little brother?" Joe smiled.

"Noah!" Noelle yelled and seconds later Noah came through.

I went into the bathroom to put on a bit of make-up while the kids and Joe played and wrestled on the bed.

"Can I have some?" Noelle asked, joining me in the bathroom.

"Aw, baby, you're too young," I shook my head.

"Can you put some on me on my birthday? Pretty please!"

"Okay, you can wear a little bit of make-up on your birthday," I smiled.

Noelle ran through to tell Joe and Noah excitedly.

"What's this I hear about my little princess wearing make-up?" Joe smiled, "I don't want 'Elle wearing make-up until she's twenty!" He joked.

"Daddy!" Noelle whined, "Please! Just on my birthday?!"

"Hm, I'll have to think about it," He shook his head.

"Pretty pretty please!"

"Of course you can," I laughed, swatting Joe away.

"Please, Daddy?"

"Hm, fine!" Joe huffed, jokingly.

"Yay!" Noelle squealed, happily.

We all went out to go get groceries and run some errands for around the house. The kids behaved well and were nice to the fans that said hi to them and Joe. Joe still does YouTube, obviously, but he has slowed down on the amount of content he uploads. He uploads once every two weeks and he is mainly focusing on other projects and just spending time with friends and family, well, whenever he's not travelling for one of his ongoing projects.

"I think I'm going to invite Caspar and Oli over this evening to have a drink and play some video games if that's okay," Joe said.

"Of course," I nodded, putting away the groceries.

Joe stopped and texted Caspar and Oli to ask them, but then continued to help me clean up everything we bought.

Caspar and Oli ended up coming over for the evening, much to the kids' excitement. Noah and Noelle sat with them and watched them play video games. I cleaned the house a bit while they played, before giving up and sitting next to Joe.

°

a/n: thanks for reading! I really hope you are enjoying it all and I love you all loads! Thanks for reading and leaving so much feedback! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 455 47
What are we? Are you my boyfriend? Even if I love your roommate? But who is the roommate and who is the boyfriend? Joe or Caspar? #87 Alfie #187 Zoel...
81.7K 1.5K 23
Do you know Zoella or ThatcherJoe?? We'll i do!! Inside and out... But that's only because i'm Zoe's and Joe's little sister. I was born on the 7th o...
707 9 10
{COMPLETE} I didn't know who I had met.... but I knew I had to get to know her. {No smut // Mature - May be triggering: rape, self harm, abuse, alco...
1.2M 18.3K 101
Joe & Minx know they have something between them, they just don't know what. Are they friends? Friends with benefits? Lovers? That's what they're try...