Frerard Dd/lb One Shots {Requ...

By BassPlayersRUs

Just Gerard, Frank, and one daddy kink to rule the world More

Sick
Chubby Princess (and sexy hands)
Guitar
Bus Stop
My Chubby Dada
Diaper
Cheerleader
Birthday Boy: Bitch I Hope You Remembered
Superhero
Little Frankie and the Missing Stufie
Stage 4. Fear of Everything
"Daddy's Special Tea"
Punishment
Q&A with your favorite gays
Bus Stop Part 2
Daddy's Neko
Horror Movie
Cock Ring
Stop! Rikey Time
Something New
Marking
My Chubby Dada 2: Who Let the Flab Out?
Cock Ring Part 2: The Adventures of Mikey and Gee Bee on a Mission
Iero Twins
Diaper Part 2: Back and Wetter than Ever
Punishment Part 2: Let's Add Ray!
Superhero Part 2
Gerard Goes to the Office (And Won't Fuck with them Hoes)
NO ONE FUCK THIS UP BECAUSE I'M FROM COLORADO
Anthony's Little (The Iero Twins Learn to Share)
Slipping In
In Which Frank Takes Home a Hobo (and Cuddles him so Hard)
Punishment Part 3: Ray Likes it Freaky
Baby Sitting
Guys what the frick frack
More Chubby Daddy Frank
I need some help
Detention
Play Date
In Which Frank Regrets his High School Homophobia
Kitten Play
A Couple of Author Announcement Thingies
Fading
Don't read unless you like bitchy author stories
I'm terrible but you kids love it
Thanksgiving with your Favorite Gays
Bought
New Year
New ddlb book
RESTARTING THIS BOOK
Marking Part 2: You're Gonna Put that Where?
Daddy's Kitten (with Some Surprisingly Sharp Claws)
This is it, actually

"Daddy's Special Tea" Part 2

8.6K 249 454
By BassPlayersRUs

So this chapter is a test chapter. Every little section is an idea I have for a chapter in a book about little, vampire Gee. The little thing isn't going to be the main point, but it'll definitely be in there. Comment if you like the stuff and want me to write a full out book about it. If I get 45 positive responses, I'll write it. Cool? Cool. Thanks for reading, my anal-sexers.

💜. 💜. 💜.

"I got my teeth and daddy's neck cuz it's my asshole he wrecks and I'm gonna suck his blood because that's how he cums. I got my daddy, yeah! Oh he's my daddy, yeah! I love my daddy, yeah! And if you touch him I'll rip your throat out."

"That was a... nice cheer, Gerard."

Frank honestly shouldn't have bought Gerard the cheerleader uniform. It resulted in Gerard giving him a performance almost every day. Some were insanely cute, but some where like this, and were the reason they couldn't have nice things.

"So daddy, I think we should record this and make me a YouTube star." Gerard said, crawling onto his favorite chair (Frank's lap).

"We'll see, pumpkin." Frank kissed Gerard's forehead.

There were some things, probably happening that night, that Frank would rather be recording.

💜. 💜. 💜

"Hi. I've come to see my little brother."

"I'm sorry, bro. I don't think he lives here." Frank looked the two men standing at the door up and down. They were an odd couple, wearing hats, sunglasses, gloves and clothing that covered all their skin in the middle of summer. Gerard had never mentioned having a family before.

"His name is Gerard."

"Y-you're Gerard's brother?" Frank stuttered out, hearing Gerard's small steps down the stairs.

"Daddy, who's at the door?" Gerard sleepily rubbed his eyes. The sun was just setting so he had just woken up.

"Gee?" Frank cautiously kept his eyes on the man, and wrapped a protective arm around Gerard's shoulders when the little reached him. "Is this your brother?"

Gerard's eyes snapped open at that, and he whimpered, cuddling closer into Frank's side. "Go away, Mikey."

"Come on, little bro." Mikey held out a hand. "Ray and I just wanted to see you, maybe go out to coffee."

"No!" Gee cried out, slapping Mikey's hand down. "Why are you really here?"

"We've got a problem, and you, oh great chosen one, have to help us solve it."

💜. 💜. 💜

"Gerard. You need to tell me what he's talking about right now. Chosen one? What the hell does that mean?" Frank angrily paced around their living room. "Because when you left with Mikey earlier you told me that you were just going to the mall and now I hear that you went to some underground vampire fighting ring? Do you now how worried I was? I need explanations!"

"Daddy, I-"

"Gerard! I'm not your 'daddy' right now. I'm your boyfriend who's scared as fuck about your life. I need you to tell me what exactly is happening, right now."

Gerard sighed, slipping out of his headspace, eyes flashing red. "There's a prophecy. This old as fuck prophecy saying that the first vampire to love a human will have to lead an army in stopping this great vampire war. It says that unless this person wins, millions of vampires will die. Whoever wins the war, becomes king if the vampires. Well, guess who that person is."

"Wait, come again? You have to lead a fucking vampire army into battle against another vampire army? Just because you fell in love with me? That's bullshit!"

"I don't make the rules, Frankie. I just play by them. I'm just a pawn" Gerard shrugged, not making eye contact with Frank. "But I can win, I know that much. Frank, before I met you, I did some things I regret. I trained for 123 years in a vampire haven, learning how to fight. I was taught by some of the best vampires in the world. I can do this."

"Gerard. You sleep in a diaper because you have a nervous bladder and now you think you're going to take down a fucking army?"

💜. 💜. 💜.

"Daddy?" Gerard pulled on Frank's sleeve. "Where are we?"

"A gay bar." Mikey sighed, sipping his beer and sitting on Ray's lap. "It's karaoke night, brother. And you have ten minutes to prepare."

💜. 💜. 💜.

"Peter Wentz." Mikey snarled, baring his fangs. "So nice to see you again."

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine." Pete smiled, licking the girl's blood from his finger tips. "Are you in the mood for some make-up sex?"

Ray growled at that, wrapping a defensive arm around Mikey's waist.

"So I see you're still with gorilla man." Pete laughed, pointing a blood-covered finger at Ray. "So what's the plan? Three way? Gay bar? You always did have a thing for those."

"How about you tell us where Billie is?" Ray asked, showing his fangs.

"Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged."

💜. 💜. 💜.

"Bert!"Gerard cried out. "Why are you doing this?"

"He'll kill them, Gerard. He'll kill my family if I don't. Please! I'm begging you. Kill me. If I'm gone he can't hurt them." Bert begged, the blood from his injured arm seeping through his clothing. It was hardly even a fight with Gerard, Bert wanting to be slaughtered.

"No." Gerard said, tears filling his eyes. "I w-won't do it."

"Gerard, please! Do it for me. Do it for what we used to have. Do it for-" His words were cut short as Gerard's fangs pierced his neck, tearing the life from him.

The two men collapsed to the ground, Gee's fangs still latched to Bert's neck until his pulse died out.

There was no life left in his when Gerard pulled back, sobs wracking his fragile frame. This war had taken a toll on his body, and it was like everything had come crashing down on him at once with Bert's death.

"I-I'm so sorry." He cradled the lifeless body, hyperventilating. "I'm s-so sorry, daddy."

Frank watched the exchange in silence, letting Gerard be.

He would never let his baby be broken like that again.

💜. 💜. 💜.

"I'm angry!" Frank yelled, eyes locked on Gerard's. "So you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna fuck you like the world is going to end tomorrow. Because for us, it probably will."

💜. 💜. 💜.

"Oh, Gerard. Innocent, sweet Gerard." Billie taunted, creeping closer to Gerard's cowering form. "You actually thought you could beat me? I taught you everything you know."

"Get away from him!" A loud voice echoed in the silent hall, causing Billie to turn away from his pray.

"Who the hell are you?" Billie sighed, glaring at the short, Italian man. "I'm in the middle of something."

"I'm Frank, his motherfucking daddy, and I'm gonna knock your fucking fangs out."

💜. 💜. 💜.

"Gerard, you have to change him, now!" Mikey screamed, but Gerard was still paralyzed from his thoughts. "Snap out of it! Gerard, the only way you can save him is by changing him. Do it!"

"I-I can't." Gerard said, breaking into tears.

"Why not?" Mikey exclaimed, shaking Gerard harshly. "Save the man's life!"

"I don't want this for him! An eternity of seeing everyone he loves die? How could I do that to him?"

"How could you do that to yourself? If you let him die, you spend an eternity without him, starting today. Look, if you don't fucking do it, I will."

💜. 💜. 💜.

"Bow down, bitches. I'm the fucking queen."

💜. 💜. 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 79 23
Some frerard oneshots that I wrote when I was bored. No smut Fluff, maybe some angst I will put trigger warnings if necessary Requests open I updat...
6.3K 571 33
Millions Themed where gerard is a nerd and frank is a fuckboy
790 49 9
frank pole dancer au (originally a oneshot)
4.3K 114 16
Just some fluffy Oneshots about Mikey Way and a male reader