Survivors -Bellamy Blake-

By tessablonde

100 people get sent to the ground, they have to survive, don't they? A story in which 100 people get sent d... More

Main Characters
Playlist
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3

1.1

57 3 0
By tessablonde

"You're going to be okay, you're going to be okay," someone kept repeating to me. I opened my eyes feeling no pain to my leg because it was now numb. My arms wrapped around Bellamy's neck tighter. He looked down at me seeing I was now awake.

"Bellamy, I'm scared," I whispered to him. I have never gotten hurt like this on the Ark.

"It's okay, we're almost there and Clarke will attend to you," he said to me. I then remembered, Finn. Where's Finn?

"Finn, Bell where's Finn?" I asked him looking around. I started to panic. Bellamy's hand squeezed tighter on my thigh.

"Finn will be fine, Jasper and Monroe are carrying him," Bellamy stopped for a second then jumped up lifting me higher when I kept sliding down. We finally got back to the camp. 

"Clarke! Where's Clarke?!" Jasper screamed. Bellamy carried me inside the campground.

"Get Clarke now," Bellamy ordered some boy.

"Hey, I'm here, what's up?" she asked casually running over. Clarke gasped when Jasper and Monroe carried in my unconscious brother. I cried resting my head against Bellamy's chest getting it soaked with my tears. Clarke gasped running over to Finn.

"Please, I can't lose my brother, I just can't," I cried to Clarke as she looked over to me her eyes glossed over. She nodded towards me.

"He's alive," Clarke said checking his pulse.

"Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out," Jasper said shakingly. Clarke nodded.

"No that was a good call, get him in the dropship, now!" Clarke ordered. Everyone who carried Finn brought him over to the dropship carefully.

"Clarke can you save him?" Raven asked her.

"No not me. I need my mother, I need to talk to her," Clarke shook her head.

"There's still no radio," Raven reminded her getting frustrated.

"Raven, fix it, go!" she demanded and they ran over to the dropship together. Bellamy brought me over to the dropship. He lay me down on the hammock over in the corner. Bellamy moved the hair out of my face and looked at my leg.

"Clarke will get to you soon, just hang on," Bellamy nodded. I felt myself get dizzier and hotter, because Bellamy was here and the loss of blood. When Bellamy was about the walk out of the dropship I grabbed his wrist stopping him. He turned around and looked at me.

"Thank you Bell," I said to him. He leaned over me and kissed my sweaty forehead.

"Anytime Clementine," he smiled then walked away. I felt my eyes close once again and fell into a dreamless sleep.

________________

Bellamy's POV

"Why were you defending him?" I asked Octavia as she was about to walk out of camp.

"Because he saved my life, the spear that hit Roma was actually meant-" I interrupted her sentence.

"No your wrong, I saved your life. For all you know he was keeping you alive to use you as bait for one of their traps," I told her sternly.

"No, I don't think so," she whispered.

"You don't think, O. That's the problem, they killed three of our people today, and if you let me kill him when I had the chance Finn and Tessa wouldn't be dying right now," I said hoping it would knock some sense into her but knowing my sister she is not just going to back down from this.

"Stop blaming me for your mistakes! What happened to Finn and Tessa is not my fault. I wanted to leave, so if Finn and Tessa die in there, that's on you!" she said harshly to me. I deserve it though, she's right. I kept staring at her and when I didn't say anything she continued.

"Everything that has gone wrong is because of you. You got me locked up on the Ark, you wanted me to go to that stupid dance. You got mom killed!" 

"Me? Mom was floated for having you. She's dead because you're alive. That was her choice, I didn't have a choice. My life ended the day you were born." she looked at me with pure disgust and started walking out. I grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked her she had tears in her eyes.

"You can't keep me locked up here forever," she reminded and pulled away from me. She stomped away. I looked up at the sky seeing dark clouds cover the blue sky. I saw a boy stare at me from outside the camp.

"Get inside," I demanded and the boy scrambled inside. The wind blowed my short hair. Lightning then struck. I grabbed the camp's entrance doors. Please have Tessa be okay.

"A storm's coming," I said to myself slamming the doors shut.

___________________

Tessa's POV

"Hold it down!" some boys screamed waking me up as the wind blowed around the cover of the dropships entrance. I looked down at my leg and saw it bandaged up. Clarke must have quickly fixed it. I stood up too quickly and felt myself get a little dizzy. I limped over to Clarke and Finn she was talking to Abby? I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I looked at the knife in Finn's wound. Thunder boomed around the dropship making me jump.

"The storm's getting worse," Clarke said as Octavia walked up to us.

"Monroe close the doors," Clarke said pouring some of Monty's moonshine into a metal bowl.

"We still have people out there," she said.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet, neither is Bellamy," Octavia said her voice shaking as she mentioned Bellamy's name. Where would Bellamy have gone?

"It's all right, they'll find somewhere to ride it out," Clarke assured.

"One suture needle," Raven said handing it to Clarke.

"Right I still need something to close the wound," Clarke said taking the needle from Raven.

"There's some wire on the second level, I use it for tents," I said to Clarke and she nodded.

"Let's see it," Clarke said to me. As I was about the climb the ladder someone stopped me.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof," I looked at her questionably.

"That means they're hot, you got that?" she asked me and I nodded slightly limping over to the ladder.

"Hey there back!" some girl yelled as I was about the climb the ladder. I looked back at Bellamy and saw his hair stick to his face with sweat and water.

"Bellamy!" Octavia yelled walking over to him. Some of the 100 dropped a grounder? That grounder that almost killed my brother.

"What the hell are you doing?" Octavia asked him looking at the grounder.

"It's time to get some answers," Bellamy answered looking over at me.

"Oh you mean revenge?" Octavia fired back.

"I mean intel, get him upstairs," the boys grabbed his and pushed past me carrying him upstairs.

"Bellamy she's right," Clarke started but Abby interrupted on the radio.

"Clarke honey, we're ready, can you hear me?" she said her voice slightly static from the storm.

"Look this is not who we are," Clarke said to him.

"Clarke?" Bellamy looked at her then over to the radio.

"It is now," he said and walked past me up the ladder. I followed him up to the second level and got stopped by some boy.

"You can't be up here," he said crossing his arms. I smiled lightly.

"Oh really, watch me," I threatened him feeling Bellamy's eyes on me.

"Just let her in," Bellamy said walking over to me.

"Why are you up here, you shouldn't-" Bellamy started but I interrupted.

"Bellamy I just need some wire then I'll leave, for now," I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed the wire and left climbing back down the ladder. I handed it to Clarke after she wiped the blood from her hands with a rag then doused them in the moonshine. She handed it to Raven.

"Here, sterilize your hands," Raven took a drink from the moonshine then poured some on her hands.

"Clarke can you see any fluid?" Abby asked. Clarke looked around the wound.

"Hey watch it!" some boys fought behind her.

"Damn it! Clear the room," she demanded. I sighed and grabbed the boy's arms.

"Get the hell out! Upstairs!" I yelled along with Raven. Everyone filed upstairs leaving the room empty.

"He feels a little warm," Clarke said feeling his forehead.

"That's all right. Fever sometimes accompanies trauma. Clarke, I need you to tell me if there is any fluid leaking from the wound," Abby said as I grabbed the moonshine myself and poured some on my hands.

"Uh, no," Clarke answered.

"That's good really good. He got lucky," Raven smiled at her answer moving some hair out of his face.

"Hear that? You got lucky," Clarke watched Raven look at Finn.

"Ok Clarke, firm grip on the knife, you're going to need to angle it upward very slightly to the left, as it exits the ribcage," Abby instructed.

"How very slightly?" Clarke asked holding her bloody hands up watching Raven pace.

"3 Mill- Clarke?" Abby's voice kept going in and out.

"Wait what was that? You dropped out," Clarke said.

"Clarke 3 millimeters, got it?" Abby's voice answered clearly.

"Yeah, ok got it," she replied.

"Here goes," Clarke sighed.

"Steady hand Clarke, you assisted me on trickier procedures than this, and once that knife is out the hard part is over," Clarke nodded then thunder boomed louder this time as well as lightning. The dropship shook a little.

"Alright, extracting now," Clarke said leaning down gripping the knife.

"He's waking up," Raven exclaimed as Finn cried out in pain.

"Hold him still," I grabbed his legs keeping them down as Raven held down his shoulders.

"Finn, I'm going to get that knife out of you ok?" Clarke asked him.

"Good plan," Finn barely whispered.

"Finn you can't move, don't move," Clarke repeated.

"You're going to be okay big brother," I said to him squeezing his legs.

"Here it goes," Clarke said ready to take the knife out.

"Nice and slow Clarke," Abby said.

"Finn do not move, almost got it. Hold still," Clarke said slowly pulling out the knife. I looked away not prepared to watch this. The dropship shook even more and everyone flew to the ground including Finn. I lost my balance and fell putting all my weight on my leg. I groaned sitting up and grabbed my leg.

"Clarke!" I looked over and Clarke stood up. Finn was laying on the ground holding his hand on his wound.

"Clarke. Clarke? Whats happening?"

"It's out! She did it," Raven said answering Abby. I smiled standing up. I rushed over to Finn helping him up and back onto the table.

"Ok, I'm done," Clarke said after snipping the wire. She stitched Finn's wound shut.

"Good, do you have anything to cover to wound?" Clarke nodded.

"We'll make do, like always," Clarke said wiping her hands with a rag.

"Should he be this pale, warm too?" Raven asked.

"He's lost a lot of blood Raven, but if your boyfriends anywhere near as tough as you, I'm sure he'll be fine," Abby assured. Clarke shook her head and set her hand on his chest.

"Wait mom, she's right. He's feverish, his breathing is uneven." Clarke said. I leaned up against the table. I felt myself get more sweaty than. Dizzy, I felt dizzy.

"You need to give him some time to recover, let me know if he gets any worse. I think he just might be out of the woods,"

"Well down here, there's nothing but woods," Clarke said sighing.

"I need a break," she faked a smile standing up.

"Raven, Tessa, could you give us a few minutes," Abby said. Raven nodded and said sure but Clarke stopped her.

"No you guys stay with Finn," she said and walked to the ladder.

"I'll just leave you with Finn, I'll go with you Clarke," I smiled trying not to let the dizziness get to me. Clarke nodded knowing I will help with Bellamy at any cost. I climbed up the ladder with Clarke right behind me. I opened the hatch and met with the same boy from earlier.

"Get the hell out of my way," I said to him but he didn't move. I was about to punch him but Bellamy stopped me.

"It's ok, let them through," he said closing the book he had in his hand. The boy moved and Clarke and I walked up to Bellamy. I looked at the grounder blood covering his face and arms. My eyes widened as well as Clarke's.

"Well if he didn't hate us before, he does now," Clarke said. Bellamy looked at Clarke then to the grounder. He grabbed my wrist and walked Clarke and I over to the corner away from the grounder.

"Who cares? How's Finn?" Bellamy asked looking at me.

"Alive," I answered looking at the ground. I moved my slightly damp hair out of my face.

"His people will care. How long until they figure out where he is, and what happens if they do? I mean when they come looking for him? They will Bellamy." Clarke said gesturing to the grounder.

"Relax, no one saw us take him. He was chained up in that cave the entire time, and thanks to the storm, we didn't see a soul on the way back." we jumped when there was a thud and the dropship shook once again.

"Ok in case you missed it, his people are already killing us," Bellamy said opening the book and showing us a page with what looks like a hundred tally marks with about ten crossed off.

"How many more of our people need to die until you realize we're fighting a war?" Bellamy asked. Clarke shook her head.

"We are not soldiers Bellamy, look at him. We can't win." Clarke said looking at the bloody grounder.

"Your right. We can't. If we don't fight," Bellamy said emphasizing the 'if'.

"Clarke, he's seizing!" Raven yelled from downstairs.

"On my way!" Clarke said rushing down. I went to follow her but my head spinned and I tripped over myself and fell. Bellamy caught me before I hit the ground though. I quickly thanked him then rushed down the ladder. Finn was shaking like crazy and I cried covering my eyes.

"Please Clarke," I whispered.

"Get my mother on the radio now, Now!" she demanded but Raven shook her head.

"The radio's dead, interference from the storm," she stuttered.

"Please don't let him die," I said looking at Clarke. Tears streamed down my cheeks faster every second.

"Quick help me get him on his side," Clarke demanded once Finn stopped. I helped her roll him on his side.

"He's burning up," Clarke said putting her hand on his forehead.

"Fluid in his lungs? Does the mean the knife hit something?" Raven asked tears in her eyes.

"This isn't blood, it's something else," Clarke said wiping the foam that spilled from Finn's mouth.

"I did everything she told me," Clarke whispered crying slightly.

"I've seen this before, shortness of breath, fever, seizing. It's poison." Clarke said. I nearly fainted when she said that.

"Clarke you sterilized everything, I saw you do it" Raven said.

"Not everything, stay here. Tessa come," Clarke said grabbing the knife and we climbed up the ladder again.

"Tessa they locked the hatch," Octavia said. I sighed feeling myself get hot again. I climbed up and slammed on the hatch with my fist.

"Open up! Now! Bellamy!" I demanded slamming harder. Someone opened it and it was Miller.

"Get out of my way dumbass, Now," I ordered Miller. Miller sighed and stood up stepping away. I climbed up landing on my bad leg about to fall again. Bellamy went to grab me as I fell but I held out my hand stopping him. I balanced myself up. Clarke stomped up to the grounder holding up the knife. I felt my legs get weak and I collapsed onto my knees.

"What's on this?" Clarke asked the grounder.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked.

"He poisoned the blade, all this time you knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did, and Tessa as well when you slashed her leg." Clarke said. I grabbed my head feeling a small headache.

"What?" I looked up as soon as I heard my name and Finns, Bellamy looked at me. I stood up almost falling again but walked over to him.

"What is it?! Is there an antidote?" Clarke asked.

"Clarke he doesn't understand you," Octavia said.

"Vials," Bellamy said walking over to them. Clarke threw the knife down and grabbed the vials.

"You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote," Clarke said to herself looking at them.

"Which one?" Clarke demanded.

"Answer the question!" Bellamy yelled getting impatient. I grabbed Bellamy's arm once I felt the world spinning. The poison is starting to get to me. Bellamy wrapped his arm around my waist helping me stand.

"Clarke, the poison is getting to me," I said slowly shutting my eyes.

"No, Tessa stay awake please," Bellamy pleaded. I opened my eyes but they slowly started to close again. I fell against Bellamy losing my balance. He caught me and picked me up bridal style.

"Tessa, please, I need you," I heard Bellamy say to me before my eyes closed once again.

________________________

I opened my eyes feeling a whole lot better. They got the antidote.

"Thank god you're awake," I heard someone say then hug me. I saw Octavia. I hugged her tightly back. She pulled away.

"What the hell happened?" I asked sitting up. Octavia smiled.

"I saved you, and Finn. I grabbed the knife with poison and slit my wrist. I knew the grounder would tell us the antidote if I was about to die. He wouldn't let me die." Octavia said showing me her stitched wrist.

"Yeah but he nearly killed me and Finn," I said playing with my fingers. Finn, where is Finn?

"Where's Finn?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know but I promise you he's fine," she smiled I nodded and got up.

"I need to find him, see you later O. Thank you by the way," I said and she nodded.

"Oh and one thing. Bellamy, he loves you, you do know that right?" she asked me. I shook my head.

"Nah, he flirts but-" Octavia stopped me.

"He nearly cried when you passed out. He got so angry with the grounder once he found out that there was poison on the knife. I've never seen Bell that vulnerable Tessa, he really does love you," she smiled and patted my shoulder walking out. I followed her out and saw Bellamy. He didn't notice me so I ran up and hugged him. He didn't hug me back until he knew that it was me. I pulled away after a few moments.

"Bellamy, I need you too" I smiled up at him. He smiled back not letting me go from his grip around his waist.

"I want to thank you for everything you did for me," I said looking up at him. He nodded.

"I'd do anything for you Clementine," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 61 13
Calliope Kane had the perfect life...or so it seemed. Till her mother was floated and her father managed to create a deal that got her sent to earth...
439 31 7
๐’๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’. when nadine frobisher's girlfriend cheats on her with her own best friend, the girl makes a deliberate, grandiose plan of revenge...
150K 2.9K 150
Bellamy Blake X Dakota Solace โ€ข Dakota was sent down to earth as one of the 100. Her knowledge is put to the test on the ground as she makes a connec...
514 11 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...