I'm Here For You

By obrienkaties

In which awkward and dorky Stiles Stilinski and perfect queen bee Lydia Martin take the chance to strengthen... More

note from the author !
1.They're Pretty Good Together
2.Wildest Dreams
3.I Found
4.All Of Me
5.Can You Hold Me?
6.Safe And Sound
7.Star Wars
8.Being Adorable
9.Best Stilinski Cook
10.Shipping All The Way
11.Wanting It
12.Back Again
13.The Note
14.Emotional Tether
15.Do You Love Me?
16.Messages
17.Feelings Change
18.Not For Them
19.Couple Building
20.It Really Is Him
21.Another Girl
22.The Locket
23.Best Friend Rides
24.Another Plan In The Plan
25.Secret Love
26.Spilling Secrets
27.Real Broken Heart
28.A Mistake
29.Back Together
30.Is It Possible?
31.Prank Wars
32.Movies and Cuddles
33.Couple Name
34.The Makeover
35.He Showed Everyone
36.Long Time No See Dream
37.That Special Treat
39.The Dance
40.You Never Left
Epilogue
Author's Note

38.You Don't Have To Rush

64 3 0
By obrienkaties

******************************

LYDIA'S POV:

I woke up on Stiles' bed. I checked what time it was. 8:34. Oh shit! I missed school! I got out of the bed and put on my shoes. Where is Stiles? Did he just leave me here? 

I went downstairs and found Scott, Allison and Stiles talking in the kitchen. I went inside to join them and Allison was the first one to greet me. "Hey! Did you sleep well?"

I rubbed my eyes. "A little. But why are you guys here? You should've gone to school!"

"I know but we decided to have a day with just the four of us. So, where do you guys wanna go?" Scott said. I look over at Stiles who was cooking breakfast. "Stiles, what do you think?"

"Uhh, I don't know. I'm happy whatever you pick, Strawberry." He replied. Scott and Allison both chuckled.

"What?"

"Strawberry?" Scott asked. 

Stiles turned around. "Yes, now live with it!"

I took a look at the living room which was of course, a mess. "We definitely need to clean that up!" I said as I pointed over. Scott and Allison went to clean up and I walked over to Stiles. "Hey."

"Hi."

I crossed my arms. "That's it? No good morning kiss for me?" 

Stiles sighed. "Don't rush me. Wait a second."

I made myself coffee while he was still cooking. I sat down on the table and took a sip on it. Stiles soon sat down and gave me a kiss. "Better?"

"A little." I replied.

He sat back on his chair and his eyebrows shot up. "Still looks good on you." He commented. I frowned, a bit confused of what he meant but then I looked down to find one of his flannel shirts over me. How the hell did it get there?

Before I got the chance to ask, Stiles stood up and tried to get me up. "No! I want to sit down!" Stiles grabbed my arms and pulled me up. He dragged me to the kitchen. "Come on!"

"No!"

I made a run for it but Stiles grabbed me from my back and picked me up. "No! Stiles! Put me down!" I yelled as I kicked. Stiles was laughing.

He put me down. "You're not going anywhere. You're helping me." I rolled my eyes.

I helped Stiles get the breakfast ready. "Hey, Stiles?"

"Yes?"

"You remember when when we were at my house and you cooked breakfast for all four of us?" I asked. Stiles smiled. "Yes."

Scott and Allison were having a pillow fight. And they were making more mess. Stiles and I put the plates of pancakes and eggs on the table. "Guys! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled.

"We'll be right there!" Scott yelled as he was getting whacked in the head by Allison's pillow.

I laughed a little and went back to the kitchen. I grabbed Stiles hand. "We'll clean up the mess later! You need to eat!"

We both sat down as Scott and Allison were coming to eat. "Thanks for making breakfast, Stiles. I was starving!" Scott said. We all ate and we're talking.

"Are you guys glad that we skipped school?" Stiles asked and we all said 'yes.'

We were done a few minutes later and I helped Stiles with the dishes. We headed back to the living room and sat down as we watched Scott and Allison clean up. "So, really guys. Where you wanna go?" Scott asked.

"Let's just stay here." I suggested. Allison nodded. "Yeah. I mean, it's really boring if we go outside and it gets better when school's done."

"Can't argue with that." Scott said. "Let's watch a movie." Stiles and Scott got up to decide which movie to put on. Allison sat next to me. "So, how's it going with Stiles?"

"We're getting there." I said. 

"Yeah. He loves you." Allison said as she pointed to the locket. I look at it and smiled.

Stiles and Scott sat back down and the movie had started. I grabbed the huge blanket and put it on all four of us. We all sat back and watched.

2 hours later

The movie had finished and Allison and I were the only ones that were awake. Scott and Stiles slept in the middle of it. We both stood up and left Scott and Stiles sleeping. "They look so cute!" Allison said.

"I know!" I agreed. "I definitely need a picture." Allison went to grab her phone in the kitchen while I went upstairs.

I went to Stiles' room. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and then I found my dress on the floor. Why is it down there? What happened yesterday? I bent down and picked it up. I put it on the bed and just when I turned around, "Boo!"

I screamed and then Stiles laughed. I grabbed the pillow from his bed and hit him with it. Then I felt his hands on my waist and I stopped. "Sorry I scared you!"

"It's okay." I said. "Can I ask you something?" Stiles nodded. "Why was my dress on the floor?"

"You don't remember?" I shooked my head.

"Okay well..."

(Serious mature content are replace in the flashback. If you would not like to read it, I suggest to skip it!)

*flashback*

We ended the movie and everyone started leaving. Stiles and I went upstairs. I closed the door and took my heels off. Stiles turned around. "What you wanna d-"

I cut him off and crashed my lips to his. We kissed hard and I pushed him in the bed. I got on top of him and started kissing. "Lydia?" I hummed.

Stiles pulled away. "I love you." I smiled. "Love you too!" We went back to kissing. I quickly took his blazer off and his tie. Stiles rolled me to the side and now he was on top of me.

I pulled him down and we continue to kiss. I arched my head back as he trailed his lips to my neck. I moaned(*I kinda hate that word) in pleasure.

I trailed my hands to the buttons of his shirt and started unbuttoning them. "Lydia..."

Stiles stopped and looked at me. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I continued to unbutton his shirt. Stiles bent down and kissed me. I rolled him to the side. I felt Stiles hands on the zipper of my dress. Of course I let him unzipped it.

Suddenly, Stiles jumped away and let him sit there stunned. "Lydia. This is too much." I looked at him. "We shouldn't be doing this. We barely started our relationship."

"But, I tries to do this before." I spoked. "I'm so ready to go this step with you." Stiles bent down and helds my hands. "Listen to me. I'm really happy with you. But I'm the one who's not ready. Give it some time."

I nodded and he smiled. "Don't worry about it. Is just that we don't have to rush. Most importantly, you don't have to rush. Don't be down, Strawberry. It'll happen!"

I smiled and he gave me a kiss in the forehead. He stood up and walked out the door. I sat still. Suddenly, my eyes caught to one of Stiles' flannel.

I smiled. I undressed from my dress and put on the flannel. I button it up and I looked down to myself. It fit my big but whatever.

I put my phone to charge and went over to the bed. Stiles came back. He smirked when he saw me wearing his flannel. "I like it."

"I know."

He closed the door and joined me on the bed. "Good night, Lydia."

"Good night."

*flashback end*

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yep!"

I thought about what just Stiles had explained to me. "Was I drunk or what?"

"Technically, yes." Stiles said and I looked at him stunned. He saw my expression and sighed. "Isaac and Kira bought vodka and we all just took a swing on it. Well, mostly you and Allison."

I stood up and so did he. I looked up to him. "I'm really sorry about last night. It wasn't me. What do you want me to do to make up for me?"

Stiles tapped his chin. "I don't know. A kiss will make it up?" I stood on my tip toes and gave him a kiss. "Now does that make up for it?"

"I could use a few more."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and gave him another kiss a bit longer. "Does that make it better?"

Stiles shooked his head and pulled me closer to a deep kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

The door opened and startled us. We both looked over to see Scott and Allison standing in the doorway, seeing us still wrapped into each other. "What you two lovebirds doin'?" Scott said with the creepiest grin on his face.

Stiles smiled awkwardly. "Nothing. Why?"

"We were just going to the mall. Just for fun. Go in a store and try outfits on." Allison said. "We wanted to know if you wanted to join us?"

I nodded. "Okay."

I went to put on pair of Allison's mini shorts that she bought in the bathroom and put on her ankle boots before we headed out. I decided to still where Stiles' flannel because why not. It looks better if you were one of your boyfriend's shirts.

I grabbed my phone and joined them downstairs. Scott was still looking for his phone while he was making a mess all over again.

Stiles found it and we headed out. We hopped on Stiles' Jeep and drove all the way to the mall.

At the mall

Scott and Stiles were ahead of us and taking weird selfies. Allison and I were right behind them, a bit worried over their craziness.

"Guys, can you quit it? We are here to see if you would like to try something." Allison yelled up at them. They both turned around and we're walking backwards. "Calm down. We're not going to destroy anything!" Scott yelled.

Allison rolled her eyes as the two best friends went back to their crazy adventure. "Don't worry, Ally. I'll handle this."

"Let's go Allison. If these boys aren't going to come with us, I'll make sure to spend the money we have on shopping and buying snacks for just the two of us." I said out loud for them to hear.

We turn one way and I could see them in the corner of my eye catching us up. Scott wraps his arm around Allison and kisses her in the cheek. Suddenly. I felt Stiles arms wrapped from my back and hugging me.

Allison turns to me and I wink at her. That's what you need to do. Get a guy back just for they like. Obviously, I'm not going to buy snacks for them.

"What store then?" Allison asked. Then I see Scott looking over to Stiles. Oh great. "Foot Locker!" They said in an unison and started running. Allison groans. "Why did I had to ask that?"

"I would've said Champs by the way but yeah." I say. Allison looks at me with a smile. "If they're getting shoes, then we should go--"

"Ally. I'm happy to call you my best friend!" I squealed and we walked to the direction where the store was.

At the store

"Ally! Check out these heels!' I smiled as Allison came over to look at them. When Allison saw them, her eyes suddenly sparkled. "Well damn! Those are so beautiful!"

I smiled. "You can have them if you want." Allison looked at me like I was out of my mind. "Oh no! You saw them first. You should have them." I shrugged it off. "Your pupils sparkled like the shoes. You definitely want the more than I do."

Allison smiled. "Thanks! Ooh, I should wear them for the dance! If I'm wearing them, we should buy you a pair also."

Allison went to look for her shoe size and grabbed them to try them on. I kept searching for shoes that I'll wear for the dance. "Uh, Lydia?" Allison called.

I went over to her. "Scott texted. He wants to know where we are."

"Tell him that he should search very store and find us. It's not our problem that they separated away from us." I said. Allison thought about it but shrugged and texted back.

I went to every aisle and then suddenly found a very sparky gold heels. I squeled and grabbed them. I checked if there was my size. I grabbed it and sat somewhere and started opening up the box. I put it on and then I stood. They fit so perfectly!

I quickly took them off and pit them back in the box. I don't care about the prize. I went back to where Allison was at and she was still texting Scott. "Hey. You ready to pay? I got my shoes!"

Allison holded up a finger. After a few seconds, she put it away and grabbed her box of shoes. "Can I see yours?"

I opened it up and she gasped. "They're beautiful!" I put the lid back on and we went to pay them.

After paying them, we both got out with our bags. "So. What did Scott say?"

"He's staying at Foot Locker and we need to meet them there." She said. I laughed. "No sweetie! We're not going over there! Let's just enjoy our whole day!"

2 hours later

We both texted Scott and Stiles that we were done with our shopping and we should meet them back in the Jeep.

Allison and I carried tons of bags. We surely did eat and spend up a bit too much. We waited for like 5 minutes until they showed up, each carrying 4 or 5 bags and slurping on Starbucks.

When they both saw us, their jaws dropped. "What the fuck?!" Stiles screamed. "How much in hell did you guys spent?"

"A lot!" I replied. "Now, if you don't mind being such a dear and open up the trunk so we can settle in our bags, por favor?"

Stiles opened up the trunk and the boys helped us get our bags inside.

We went inside the Jeep and drove all the way back to Stiles' house.

******************************
A/N:hope you enjoyed this chapter! Two more and done! It kinda is boring but in all things holy, what do I fucking care?

Vote and comment

Xoxo,
MaryKate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 2 17
With the start of the third grade, Stiles Stilinski moves into a town called Beacon Hills. Upon arriving he joins a friendship with Scott McCall, and...
9.9K 153 49
Scott McCall, Malia Hale and Stiles Stilinski are best friends, described as inseparable by their classmates. Malia and Stiles are the perfect couple...
1M 30.6K 200
❛ be your own anchor. ❜ ( started august 2017, finished may 2021 ) all imagines & preferences are written by myself. please don't steal or copy them...
957K 18.8K 28
'You Must Realize, Danger Is Very Real, But Fear... Fear Is A Choice' * Ariana Pierce just moved from London to Beacon Hills. Yes, she may be a bad a...