I'm Here For You

By obrienkaties

In which awkward and dorky Stiles Stilinski and perfect queen bee Lydia Martin take the chance to strengthen... More

note from the author !
1.They're Pretty Good Together
2.Wildest Dreams
3.I Found
4.All Of Me
5.Can You Hold Me?
6.Safe And Sound
7.Star Wars
8.Being Adorable
9.Best Stilinski Cook
10.Shipping All The Way
11.Wanting It
12.Back Again
13.The Note
14.Emotional Tether
15.Do You Love Me?
16.Messages
17.Feelings Change
18.Not For Them
19.Couple Building
20.It Really Is Him
21.Another Girl
22.The Locket
23.Best Friend Rides
24.Another Plan In The Plan
25.Secret Love
26.Spilling Secrets
27.Real Broken Heart
28.A Mistake
29.Back Together
30.Is It Possible?
31.Prank Wars
32.Movies and Cuddles
33.Couple Name
34.The Makeover
36.Long Time No See Dream
37.That Special Treat
38.You Don't Have To Rush
39.The Dance
40.You Never Left
Epilogue
Author's Note

35.He Showed Everyone

63 2 0
By obrienkaties

God, I love Halsey so much! Anyway, here's a song called "Colors." Just enjoyed it and let's get to the story.

*****************************
STILES' POV:

Scott, Allison, Kira and Malia had helped out with the plan these past few days. Malia seemed pretty fine about this but stopped talking to me.

Allison went back to being rude to Malia. Everything was fine back at the sleepover, what happened then?

Scott was still worried about the Kanima. We weren't really sure about anything. It's like we can't trust anyone.

Kira has been getting time with Isaac and entered the flirting zone. While I and Lydia still haven't gotten into terms of being together.

But I still remember about the locket. I still have it. And Kira knew she'll use it for the plan.

Lydia took me out to the mall again and she did me a makeover. Now, I have to go to school with a new style. She said to at least wear it once to see how I look in it.

"Lydia, I don't want to! What if Scott thinks I'm changing? What would the pack think?" I argued over the phone in the morning. Lydia groaned. "Everything will be fine. I said just this once and I paid for it remember? So I choose for the clothes."

"Alright. But I'll pay you back. And you have to let me do something for you." I said.

"Okay, okay," Lydia exclaimed. "Now hurry because I want to see you how you look. You remember which goes with which?"

"Yes! I gotta go!" I hanged up and choose my clothes. It wouldn't be the same wearing a flannel.

At school

"Lydia, I swear to God. I don't want to get out!" I exclaimed. I was inside my Jeep in the school parking lot, nervous to go out.

"Everything will be fine." She said. "Just this once. And by the way, I'm standing near your Jeep and you don't want me to get you out."

I looked over in the rear window and found her strawberry-blonde hair swaying in the wind. I cut the call and grabbed my backpack and got out.

When Lydia faced me, she smiled. "That's what I'm talking about." She straighten my jacket.

"Lyds, I'm not sure about this." I said. Lydia huffed. "Trust me on this. I'll let you do what you want to me. Although I also will have a bad feeling for it but whatever."

I nodded and we both walked over to the entrance. As we both entered, everything was alright until I got stares from everyone. Not like deathly, more like surprised. They were surprised to see the geek of the school in way different wardrobe.

I felt a sudden uncomfortable feeling and just rushed over to my locker. "Stiles! Wait!" Lydia called and then I heard her heels clicked.

I quickly put on the combination and opened real fast. I grabbed my books. "Stiles!" Her voice jumped me.

I turned around and she gave me a smile. "It's okay. I'm sure this is just going to blow away. For now, take it easy and calmly."

I nodded and was about to close my locker when Lydia grabbed my arm. "Hold on."

I frowned at her and she moved me aside. Lydia opened the locker wider and then she gasped. I was still confused. Lydia turned around and there she had her bag in her hands.

"You had my bag this whole time and didn't even bother to give it to me?" Lydia said. I stood there, having no idea what to say.

"I didn't know how to give it to you." I said. Technically, I think she's going to argue back but she didn't. Instead, Lydia closed my locker and stood there, roaming through it.

I waited for her to be done. Lydia zipped it close then looked at me. "There's something missing."

Shit. Must be the locket. "I don't know. I only roam through it when I heard your phone ring."

"Yeah, I can see that it is also missing and I thought that I will finally be able to still not have this crappy phone." Lydia said as she held up the phone she's been using.

"I don't have it." I said. But good thing the locket was with Kira. "Whatever. But there's something else that's missing. And it's super special to me."

Yeah, that must be the locket she's talking about. Oh my God. I totally forgot about what was the locket about. It was more than just a little present. It was about Lydia and I. And I forgot to tell Kira about that.

I started to to walk away to Kira's locker. She always hangs around there for a whole first five minutes before going near the stairs where the pack hangs out.

I turned a corner and then found Kira there. Then I heard Lydia's heels clicking once again. "Stiles." I turned around around and she did not have a very happy face. "You know something that I don't know. Spill." She said.

I stood there like an idiot. I walked away again and rushed over to Kira. "Oh hi Stiles--"

I grabbed her arm. "We gotta go!" I said as we speed walked through the other students. I turned around and I found Lydia following us. "Okay, Stiles. What's going on?!" Kira yelled.

We picked up our pace and went inside the janitor's closet. I let go of Kira's arm and she winced. "You really had to do that?"

I shushed her and looked in the window to see any sign of Lydia. I faced Kira. "Lydia thinks I'm up to something. And she may have a clue that I have the locket."

"What?" Kira yelled. I shushed her again. "But how can that be?"

"You remember that day when she came over my house?" I said and she nodded. "Well, Lydia left her bag and I just had to take a peek on it and the locket was there. Today, well she found her bag inside my locker and she roam through it to see if everything was in place. Except the locket and her phone were not there."

Kira looked at me. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she slapped me in the arm. Real hard. I winced in pain. "OWW!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She said. "Wait, hold on."

Kira observed me for a while. I think I know where is this going. "Is that new clothes? I gotta say, you look great! Is this for Lydia?"

"No." I choked. "She bought this for me." Kira raised her eyebrows. "She did?"

I nodded. "But I have to pay her back. And do something for her."

After I said that, she had that face when she was lost in thought. "What?" I said.

"Did you just said that you had to do something for her?" Kira asked. I nodded. "Yeah. Hey, I forgot to tell you that the locket means for her that all she wants in her life is us."

Kira nodded with a smile. "Yes. And I now know a final plan to put you guys together."

"Really?" I said. Kira had a big smile plaster on her face. "But I first gotta tell the others and then I'll get back to you." Kira patted my chest and she opened the door. I got out after her and followed over to the pack.

"So, how things going with Isaac?" I asked. Kira smiled. "He's so sweet to me. And guess what? He's taking me on a date tomorrow after school!"

I gave her a high five. "That's awesome! Knew you g--"

"Woah! Hold on!" A voice said behind us. We both turned around and there she was. Lydia. She picked up her pace and walked between us.

"After a breakup, you should not be talking about being with other people." Lydia said. We both groaned. "First of all, you shouldn't sneak up on us like that." Kira said. "And second, we are fine being with other people. It's not like I will be mad if he was with you."

I nodded at her remark. "That's true. And besides, Kira liked Isaac for a long time. Even if we were, you know." Lydia had an annoyed look and then she nodded. "Fine. If that's your choice. Oh and by the way, I need to talk to you Stiles. Very important."

I looked away from Lydia. Dammit. Kira the talked. "Lydia, I liked what you do to Stiles." I rolled my eyes as Lydia answered. "Well, that's so sweet of you. Unlike other people."

I felt her eyes towards me. "I'm sorry, okay! I'm not used to this kind of clothes. I miss my flannels better." Lydia pursed her lips. "I'm trying to do you a favor here!"

"But I don't need you to change my style of clothing!" I said. Lydia rolled her eyes. "This is just for one day!"

"And yet, I don't like it." I answered.

"Sometimes you gotta take risks. This is one of them."

"But not this kind of risk."

"Stop complaining! It's just for today."

"I'm not complaining. I'm giving you reasons why you shouldn't change my wardrobe."

"Well, they don't make sense so just live with it."

"Why you gotta be like that!"

"Stiles!"

"What?"

"Just stop okay!"

"Stop what?"

"Ugh!"

Kira giggled and when we saw her, she was filming us. "Kira!" Lydia said.

"What?"

Lydia covered the camera. "No! Anyways, you guys fight like a married couple. It's so cute." Kira commented.

Lydia muttered something under her breath. "What?" Kira said. "It's true!"

We turned a corner and found the pack talking. "Hey!" Kira yelled and I hid behind Lydia. They all glanced on our way and they all said 'hi.'

Lydia turned around. "It's okay." She whispered. I hesitated before nodding and faced myself to the pack. Scott did a double take, Isaac and Malia stared, Theo (once again, he's not the bad guy) just stood there like he was saying to himself that he's just imagining and Allison looks like her jaw drop.

"Yeah, I get it." I said annoyed. "You guys are not the first ones." Scott smiled. "You look great. Is this a new look?"

I turned to Lydia and she just stood there. She saw me face her and she sighed. "He's only wearing this today. Even though I bought him a lot of clothes that he doesn't want to use."

Allison blinked. "You bought him this stuff? What was this, a temporarily makeover?"

"Techically, yes." I answered. They all widened their eyes. "What?"

"Nothing." They all said in a unison.

I put my hands inside the pickets and shuffled my feet. "So, what you guys wanna talk about?"

They all shrugged. "Anything except the Kanima problem. That thing is making me exhausted!" Theo said.

We all nodded and went back to silence. "Let's talk about throwing a party!" Allison said.

"No!" We all said except Malia and Theo who looked confused. "Wait." Kira said. We all looked at her way and she had a huge smile. "I heard there's going to be a dance coming up next two weeks."

"Oh yeah!" Lydia's exclaimed. "Man, I can't wait to rule the dance once again. Like old times."

All of us stared at her after she said that. Lydia saw our expressions. "What? I'm still the girl that I was before. Well, except that now I admit that I'm smart and hang out with all of you and I'm involved in the supernatural."

We all blinked at Lydia. She did change but for me, she's still my same Lydia. Stiles, focus.

"Well, Stiles isn't the same one anymore." Malia said. I grinned awkwardly. "I didn't changed. It may look on the outside but in the inside, I definitely did not."

Everyone except Lydia were shocked while Lydia was smiling. "Did you just really said that?" Scott said. I nodded. "Why?"

"Stiles, did you just said you changed in the outside? Oh my gosh, I can't believe you'll finally wear them--I gotta get you shopping more often!" Lydia said happily.

"What? Wait--oh dammit! No! Sorry! I meant to say that just because I wear this today, that doesn't mean I changed a bit."

"Oh!"

*****************************
LYDIA'S POV:

We all went to first period and of course, I was all bored because Stiles is not in here. I only have Allison and Isaac. Allison sits behind me and was blabbing to me about Stiles.

"--get to see the way he looks at you. Not that he only loves you for your looks, yeah you're beautiful but he likes you-no. Loves you because of who you really are. Like that girl inside you was his Lydia. Y'know where I'm going with this? And then Kira comes up and just ste--"

"Can you shut up for one minute?" I turned around. Allison let out a gasp. "How dare you? He's obviously into you and you are also and somehow you want me to shut up about him? Lydia, let me help you!"

I rolled my eyes at Alli's playful response. "Haha! That's very nice of you." Allison lets out a small laugh. "No but seriously. I want you to talk to me and let me know what you really feel about him. You really know your feelings?"

I sighed. I had a second thought of this. I think I really need to let this out. Since my mother and I had talked when Stiles had rejected me at first, which was strike one. "Yes. I want to let it out my chest to someone."

Allison smiled. "Okay. Let's talk in free period. And all alone." I smiled at her and turned back around.

At least I was letting it all out to my best friend.

Free period

Allison and I got away from the pack as soon as possible. We wanted to be all alone as Alli said. As we sat down in one of the benches, we both put our bags down.

"So, spill!" Allison said. "What is it so important about him? What do you see in him that we don't?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Alli, calm down. I'm not going to say everything at once." Allison sat straight and was ready to listen.

"It just kinda happened. I realized he was not just a geeky boy who had a crush on me since the third grade. He was more than that. Stiles was there for me. He didn't leave my side. Never did. I just happened to figure that"--I smiled--"Stiles was like a soulmate. When I found out he was with Kira, I got upset. Never thought in the world he will go with some other girl than me and just moved on like that.

"I was sad. Heartbroken, I guess. I talked to my mom and see opened my eyes more. Stiles was really my soulmate. And I couldn't do anything to break it. Because it was there for a long time. He was my happiness. He was the choice to help me stay in the right place and--"

I shed one tear down my cheek. I was starting to cry. For happiness. It was him. Never thought in the whole universe I would say these words to someone about the amazing, protective geek of Stiles Stilinski. It wasn't just a boy who wants to be with me, it was someone to be with because of his love. He loves me not only because I'm beautiful, but Allison was right. Stiles would never ever hesitate to love me, he loves the real Lydia. The Lydia I had been hiding inside. The Lydia that made him realized he was in love. And I can't take that away from him. I just can't.

Allison cleaner throat, which make me snap away from my thoughts and look up to her. "Lydia, you really are in love with him. Don't hesitate and wait for him to do the first move. Be the one who does it first."

"I-I just don't know how." I panicked. "Wow! Lydia Martin herself doesn't know how to get a guy when this involves her love life. That's new." Allison muttered. I gave her a glare and she smiled awkwardly.

"Alli, I'm serious! I don't know how the hell am I supposed to do this! It's just so stressful since it's someone that I really love! I'm just--I'm too scared to not get him. It makes me feel anxious." I blurt out. Allison looks down. "I'm sorry. That was stupid of me. But I promise that I'll help you. We're best friends! And best friends help themselves to get each other their guy."

We laughed at Allison's last sentence. I started to stand up but Allison hold me down. "Wait! I want to confess something. And I just didn't said it to you. You're going to be third one."

I sat down, looking confused as ever. Okay, I'm scared. Allison had this unsure face and I wanted to get her courage by putting my hand on top of hers. "It's okay. You can say it. I will be here. No matter what."

Allison smiled a bit and she finally sighed. "Lydia, I know Stiles is the love of your life and all. But when Scott was away, Stiles started being there for me. He was so sweet to me and just was the second Scott.

"I suddenly started falling for him and I was all like, 'Allison, don't do this. Because your best friend's love matters and you already have someone like him'. I just did." Allison said. Okay, so I already know this but hearing it from her was way better. She finally said it. Right in front of me. And I realized that she is a true friend. Alli would never hurt me and just wouldn't be that selfish. And I think that's the reason why she's with me.

I smiled. "That was so kind of you. Thank you for spilling it. This is one of the reasons why you're my best friend. You'll never break my heart. And I truly thank you for that." I said.

"I swear to God. I told both Scott and Stiles. But I will never want to break up with Scott. He got a bit mad but when I told him that Stiles knew first and understood that. We both agreed that we were just friends and he will never be in between Scott's and my relationship. You know how Scott is important to me. And at that moment, I also knew that Stiles was important for you."

I got up and hugged Allison. "I love you so much! Never get away from my sight!" I said on her shoulder. Allison hugged me back. "I never will. You're so important to me also. I wouldn't know how to live without you. And I love you too!"

*****************************
A/N:longest chapter ever! Anyway, gave you Allydia! Confessions! Scallison and Stydia scoop. Because, what the heck!

This is probably the best chapter I've ever written but the next two chapters, I know you'll love them!

Vote and comment

Xoxo,
MaryKate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.6K 57
"𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃' 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾�...
26K 317 15
There is something strange going on in Beacon Hills, and it most likely will be in here, so sharpen your fangs, practice your howl and buckle up, cau...
149K 3.4K 31
It got quiet in Beacon Hills until Stiles and Scott find a girl laying on the road. They take her to the hospital instantly and know that something b...
1M 30.6K 200
❛ be your own anchor. ❜ ( started august 2017, finished may 2021 ) all imagines & preferences are written by myself. please don't steal or copy them...