His Life |Sequel To His Assis...

Por RocMe_Chres

The continuation of Chresanto August and the August Family's life. Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Eleven, Part Two.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-three.
Listen Up!
Im BACK!!!!!!

Chapter Twenty-Two

1.1K 37 11
Por RocMe_Chres

|Jasmine|

I tossed and turned. No matter how hard I tried, I could not fall asleep.

My mind was too busy thinking about Chresanto, about our current situation.

I love Chresanto so much but I'm mad and bitter as hell for all he has put me through.

I feel bad that an innocent child was aborted basically because of it's parent's wrong-doing.

And I can't help but think what if? What if she would've kept the kid? That baby would just be a constant reminder of how my 'husband' decided to step out on me.

For the last few months I've gone back and forth on how to forgive Chresanto. I want so bad to forgive him, because that's my husband and the father of my kids, so we were starting counseling tomorrow.

I'm nervous about how things will go, but I know it's something that we have to do, in order for us to save our marriage.

Tonight was Chresanto's night with the kids. I absolutely hated how they had to go back and forth, hopefully soon we will all be back together, under the same roof.

The next day...

|Chresanto|

I woke the kids up and got them ready so that I could take them to school.

Jasmine and I are starting our first counseling session today and ion know what the fuck to expect.

I know that it's going to take a long ass time for things to get back to how they used to be.

But hey, I'm the one who fucked up in the first place. I'm the reason that we're in this predicament.

"Daddy whatcha doing today?" Chrystal asked, as I brushed her hair into a ponytail.

"Me and ya mama are going to see a counselor."

"What's a counselor?"

"A person who adults talk to about their problems."

She nodded. "Is a counselor going to put you and mommy back together?"

I nodded. "I hope so, baby girl. I hope so."

I finished doing her hair and got the twins ready. I dropped the twins off with my sister then, took CJ and Chrystal to school.

|Jasmine|

I straightened my hair and then put on a little make-up.

I put on a tight maroon dress, with a light denim jean jacket, and some brown gladiators.

I grabbed my brown Michael Kors bag, and my keys and headed to the counselors office.

I soon arrived and Chresanto pulled up a few minutes later.

He got out and was looking so good. He had a fresh cut and his beard was all lined up and stuff.

It took all I had to keep cool.

"Hey Jasmine." He smiled

Lord, my husband was so fine.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "Hello Chresanto."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. His grip was so firm, and I could smell his Cologne. He smelled so good.

I let go and we continued to walk into the building.

I walked ahead of him and I could feel his eyes staring at my booty.

I made sure to bounce a little, making my ass jiggle.

"Mm mm mm." I heard him mumble.

I smirked and continued to walk to the receptionist.

"Hi, we're here to see Dr. Taylor." I smiled.

She nodded. "Dr. Taylor will see you in a moment. I've checked you guys in."

"Thank you." I smiled.

We sat down beside eachother in an awkward silence.

"Are you as nervous as I am?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Not really."

He sighed. "I just don't like fa people to be all up in my business."

It took all I had to not say something slick back.

"Well Chresanto, we need help." I replied, before rolling my eyes.

Shit, if he kept his dick in his pants, everything would be okay.

He shrugged. "You're right, Jaz."

I know I'm right, I'm always right.

"Mr. And Mrs. August?" A tall dark-skinned man came out.

Chresanto and I both stood.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Taylor. Very nice to meet you." He extended his hand out, and Chres and I both shook it.

"You guys can follow me." He said.

We both followed behind him to his office.

"Have a seat, make yourselves comfortable."

We both sat on a nice velvet couch.

"Mr. And Mrs. August. How are you two today?"

Chresanto shrugged. "We're okay, we've had better days."

I nodded in agreement.

Dr. Taylor nodded. "Well before we get started, I want to inform you that this will not be overnight, you will not see a change in your relationship instantly. This will take time, work, and consistency. Within these sessions it might seem as if you're getting no where, but that is definitely not the case. I promise that in every session, we will make more progress than in the one before."

We both nodded.

"With that being said, who would like to share first?"

"I-I'll talk." Chresanto said lowly.

I was so surprised that he wanted to talk first, and I couldn't wait to hear what he had to say.

"Alright. Go ahead. I want to hear everything from the beginning of your relationship to right now."

He sighed.

"I knew when I first saw Jasmine, she would be the one for me. I knew that she would change my way of living. And she did. She changed my whole life, but in a good way. I was looking for an assistant and she was looking for a well-paying job. So, she called and I told her to come by. She did, and once I seen her, I fell in love."

He paused for a moment.

"She became my assistant, and was great at it. We traveled and worked together. We had traveled out of the country for a big conference, and my biggest rival was there. I promised him that I would win all while my lady was by my side. So I kinda lied and said Jasmine and I was together when we really were not. Long story short we fell for each other. A few months later we ended up getting pregnant. Things were kind of bad, I didn't know if I was ready for a child, so we split up for a while but got right back together. Then my past decided to meet up with me. I had a son from a previous relationship that Jasmine didn't know about until he showed up on the front porch." He sighed, shifting in his seat.

"But she was very understanding. Months later, my son's mama was murdered. Jasmine stuck by him through it all and she decided to take him in like he was her very own. That's what I loved about her. We had o-over came so so so many damn obstacles but would always have to face another."

He was starting to choke up which was crazy because this nigga always acted so hard and when he did cry it was the saddest thing ever. I hated to see my man cry.

I wiped my eyes, trying to keep myself from crying, then wiped his.

"We had finally gotten married, and for a while things were going like they were supposed to. Last year Jasmine got pregnant with what we thought was a baby boy, but ended up being twins. We were so excited." He paused.

"But then, a month before her birthday, I was given the opportunity to expand my business to Europe which meant I would have to leave to go to Europe just to do a trial run for seven months. I did not like the thought of leaving my pregnant wife and kids at home..."

"But you decided to leave them anyways?" Dr. Taylor asked.

Chresanto nodded. "Honestly I thought I, was doing something great for my family. I was like okay, ima go expand this business, the more money I make, the more my family can be comfortable and financially stable."

Dr. Taylor nodded.

"So I went to Europe and started my expansion. At this time, Jasmine was busy with running her modeling agency and fashion line. Umm. And there was this man and um-" He paused again, scratching the back of his neck. "Do you want me to tell him, or you want to?"

I knew exactly what he was talking about. He was talking about the Marcel incident.

I tensed up. I had tried so so so hard to repress that memory from my mind, from my life. But I knew I couldn't because it happened, and I don't think I could ever forget.

|Chresanto|

"Do you want me to tell him or you want to?" I asked looking at her.

She stiffened up and sat quiet.

"I'll tell him." She said lowly.

She sighed.

"He worked for me and he had become very obsessive. He would stop by my house. Leave flowers on my car. Everything. And one night, he kidnapped me." She teared up.

I slid closer to her and intertwined my fingers with hers.

I hated to see her cry and I honestly hated to talk about this shit.

Dr. Taylor handed her a box of tissues.

"And the night that he kidnapped me, was also the night that he had raped me."

Tears were streaming down her face.

"I was so scared. I was scared for my life, and I was scared for my babies."

By now she was crying into my chest. She was crying so hard.

"Um- I think she's had enough for today." I said lowly, trying to calm her down.

Dr. Taylor nodded. "Certainly. We'll schedule the next session for next Friday. Alright?"

I nodded, still rubbing Jasmine's back. "Thank you Doc. We'll see you next week."

I got up and guided Jaz to the door.

She finally started to calm down.

"Jaz are you gonna be alright to drive?" asked walking out of Dr. Taylors office.

She sniffed and nodded.

I shook my head. "Tell ya what, ima follow ya to ya apartment, make sure you get there safely."

She nodded, and slightly smiled before hopping into her range.

God, I missed her. I missed being with her.

I followed her home and we soon pulled up to the huge apartment complex.

I parked beside her and hopped out, following her inside of the huge apartment building.

"Jaz, you gone be okay?"

She shrugged. "I can't take this, Chresanto. I wish we never went through this. I just want for us to be happy again."

She cried into my chest as I rubbed her head.

"I know, Jaz. I know. But that's why we going to counseling, so that things can eventually get better."

She sniffed. "I miss us, and I miss you. I miss being together, under the same roof."

She was pouring out all of her feelings right now, and I didn't want her to stop. I needed to know how she was feeling.

"Baby, you can come home at anytime. I miss you being there."

I leant down and kissed her lips, biting her bottom one before sucking it. "Please come home, ma."

She gripped my shirt. "I'm scared, Chresanto."

"Of what?"

"Being hurt again. I don't wanna have to go through the motions. I want to be happy. I want to love you. I want you to love me."

"Baby, I do love you. With every part of me. Mistakes was bound to happen. I could never tell you how sorry I am." I sighed. "Baby, I promise, you got me, I belong to you, and nobody else. It's only me and you. I love you. I want you. I need you. I adore you."

She shyly smiled. "I don't know what to say, Chres."

Girl, a nigga just poured his heart out, you better find something to say.

"Just say you'll come home." I replied.

She nodded. "I'll come home."

I picked her up and spent her around. "Now gimme kiss."

She grabbed my face, kissing my lips.

A nigga was so happy because my baby was finally coming back home.

I knew that this didn't mean everything was fixed, but it was a start.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.2K 1.8K 63
When Everly meets August Alsina, her world changes completely..
29.4K 1.5K 23
❝ you have to prove to me, that there's kindness deep inside of you, and in return im gonna, give you something .❞ - chresanto august after a fatal...
306 78 110
It's the continuation of life is a hard journey.
10.1K 307 22
Love Betrayal Jacob & chresanto and there big family