Chapter Twenty-Two

|Jasmine|

I tossed and turned. No matter how hard I tried, I could not fall asleep.

My mind was too busy thinking about Chresanto, about our current situation.

I love Chresanto so much but I'm mad and bitter as hell for all he has put me through.

I feel bad that an innocent child was aborted basically because of it's parent's wrong-doing.

And I can't help but think what if? What if she would've kept the kid? That baby would just be a constant reminder of how my 'husband' decided to step out on me.

For the last few months I've gone back and forth on how to forgive Chresanto. I want so bad to forgive him, because that's my husband and the father of my kids, so we were starting counseling tomorrow.

I'm nervous about how things will go, but I know it's something that we have to do, in order for us to save our marriage.

Tonight was Chresanto's night with the kids. I absolutely hated how they had to go back and forth, hopefully soon we will all be back together, under the same roof.

The next day...

|Chresanto|

I woke the kids up and got them ready so that I could take them to school.

Jasmine and I are starting our first counseling session today and ion know what the fuck to expect.

I know that it's going to take a long ass time for things to get back to how they used to be.

But hey, I'm the one who fucked up in the first place. I'm the reason that we're in this predicament.

"Daddy whatcha doing today?" Chrystal asked, as I brushed her hair into a ponytail.

"Me and ya mama are going to see a counselor."

"What's a counselor?"

"A person who adults talk to about their problems."

She nodded. "Is a counselor going to put you and mommy back together?"

I nodded. "I hope so, baby girl. I hope so."

I finished doing her hair and got the twins ready. I dropped the twins off with my sister then, took CJ and Chrystal to school.

|Jasmine|

I straightened my hair and then put on a little make-up.

I put on a tight maroon dress, with a light denim jean jacket, and some brown gladiators.

I grabbed my brown Michael Kors bag, and my keys and headed to the counselors office.

I soon arrived and Chresanto pulled up a few minutes later.

He got out and was looking so good. He had a fresh cut and his beard was all lined up and stuff.

It took all I had to keep cool.

"Hey Jasmine." He smiled

Lord, my husband was so fine.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "Hello Chresanto."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. His grip was so firm, and I could smell his Cologne. He smelled so good.

I let go and we continued to walk into the building.

I walked ahead of him and I could feel his eyes staring at my booty.

I made sure to bounce a little, making my ass jiggle.