Chapter Fifteen.

|Jasmine|

"Chresanto, wake up, your phones ringing." I rolled over, nudging him.

He looked at it and swiped the screen, denying the call.

"Who was it?" I asked sitting up.

He waved me off. "Just Aug. He can wait till later."

I shrugged, taking the twins out of their bassinets.

"C'mon stinkas, let's go get y'all changed."

Things have been better with Chres and I. We've been taking it one day at a time. That's all we can really do.

"Chres I'm about to take the twins to your sister since Ash has some things to do today. And I need to go to work and check on things." I said strapping the twins into their car seats.

"Jasmine, you sure you ready for all that?" He got up and walked over to me.

I nodded. "I really need to check on things, ain't no telling how things are going down there right now."

He sighed. "I just want you to be... okay. You know?"

I weakly smiled and nodded. "I know Chres, I know. But I'm fine."

He smiled, leaning down to kiss my lips.

"I know there's a lot I have to do, and I won't be home till later so can you get CJ and Chrystal from school?" I asked walking out the door carrying Christian while Chresanto carried Chyna.

"Sure thing babe." He answered.

After strapping the twins in, I kissed Chres and sped off.

|Chresanto|

"Sup brah?" August said opening the door to his condo.

"Aye man." I dapped him up, walking in.

I walked in and sat down at the bar.

Aug got out two glasses, pouring some henny. "Was goin' on witchu yungin'?"

I sipped from the glass. "Um, is Laya here?"

"Nah she outta town for a week. Wassup?"

I sighed and rubbed my hands down my face.

"You know my assistant Diamond?"

"Yeah brah. Fine little jawn."

"Well.... one day I guess she heard Ashton and I talking. So she come up in my office talking about she know that I been going thru some things. I'm like okayyy annnd? Then she said she was there for me in every way. I said okay, Jasmine and I appreciate that. Then she said she's only here for me, physically, mentally and sexually."

I sip from my drink again.

"So I'm like alright let me let this girl know what it is, what it was and what it will be. Like this braud knows I'm happily married with four kids the fuck imma step out on them for?"

August smirked. "Right right."

"Now this is the same night that Jasmine popped off, exploded, all that other shit and left. I didn't know where she went. She wasn't answering her phone, had me worried and shit. A nigga didn't get no sleep. So I decided to go down to the headquarters and finish some work. I ain't think nobody else was there so I was caught off guard when I heard somebody walking down the hall. I grabbed my strap so quick yung."

He busted out laughing. "My nigga."

I laughed, dapping him up.

"So I'm bout ready to shoot who ever the fuck it was, and here comes Diamond turning the corner. I was like girl you almost got your shit fucked up. I ask her what she was doing there and she's talking about she can't sleep and shit and we just start talking so I tell her that Jasmine left."