Chapter Eleven, Part Two.

|Chresanto|

We went to my atl headquarters until it got dark.

I got my strap just in case this nigga wanted to try something.

"Javon, didn't you turn ya life around? You still rollin' with us?" Ray laughed.

Javon kissed his teeth. "Yeah I turned my life around. The Bible said thou shall not kill. It ain't say nothing about a good old fashioned ass whoopin'. I can still whoop some ass."

We all laughed.

"I can't deal with you brah." August laughed.

Before leaving, I called Ashton.

"Unc. Where are you?"

"Ashton, you said he was driving a black expedition right?" I questioned.

"Y-yes Uncle. Please tell me where you are. It's almost nine o'clock."

"Love you, be back in a little while."

I hung up.

"Alright. Let's go." I said, hopping in the passenger seat.

"Say no more." Aug said getting in the drivers seat.

Chris, EJ, Ray, and Javon hopped in the back.

We pulled off and headed to the address that I found in Jasmine's computer.

We finally came to a neighborhood that was about thirty minutes away from Jasmine's office.

There was a downhill driveway that led to a huge ass house. It was surrounded by many trees.

"Cut ya headlights off boy." Ray said, mushing August's head.

"There go a expedition." Chris said.

It surely was.

We parked.

"So whatchu tryna do brah?" August asked.

"I just need to get inside. Javon and Chris y'all go in. Say y'all need to use the phone or some shit. Then tag team his ass. Tie his ass up." I handed them some rope.

"Once his ass is tied up, call me. We'll come inside, and look for Jasmine."

"You think it's gone work, Chres?" EJ asked.

"Ain't no question. We gone get his ass tied up. Fasho." Javon replied.

We all looked at him. And this nigga got the nerve to say he done turned his life around.

"Alright, let's go." Chris said.

Him and Javon hopped out and went to knock on the door.

After five minutes they were in.

Fifteen minutes later, Chris finally called me.

"You can come in now, nigga." He huffed, sounding like he was out of breath.

I hung up and we got out.

Javon opened the door for us.

He was sweating like shit.

"Dayummm, Javon." Aug, and Ray laughed.

"Bro, this nigga put up a good ass fight my nigga, had me out of breath and shit." He laughed, wiping his forehead.

"This nigga was over here quoting scriptures from the bible." Chris pointed at Javon.

We laughed. "Oh shit."

We walked in and seen the Marcel nigga tied up in the corner.

I looked at him.

"C'mon niggas." I said, pulling Ray, and Aug. "Y'all stay here and watch this nigga."