Chapter Four.

|Chresanto|

"So do you accept this offer Mr. August?"

I sighed and fiddled with my fingers.

"Don't get me wrong, this offer is a great opportunity but I just can't have a definite answer for you right now. Not until I talk to my wife and family about this." I replied.

He nodded.

"I completely understand that. But this deal is a one in a life time chance. Do you know how much you could expand your business?"

I nodded. "I just can't say yes, without consulting with my family first."

"Okay. Well this offer will be on the table until two weeks from today.

That was not enough time to think about it at all.

"If you make up your mind before then, give us a call."

I nodded and stood up.

"Thanks for stopping by, Mr. Jacobs." I smiled and led him out of my office.

Mr. Jacobs was one of the biggest business owners in this country and he had just offered me the chance to expand August Corporations. The catch is.. I would have to relocate to Europe for six months to two years.

This would be a great move for the company. While on the other hand it would be a horrible seperation between me and my family.

Jasmine wouldn't be able to pick up and just move out of the country. Especially while she is pregnant. And I would not dare think of moving my kids out of the country so what was I supposed to do?

I sighed and thought about how I should tell Jasmine about this.

"Diamond?" I called out.

She soon came walking through my office door.

"Wassup boss?" She questioned.

"Can you send some white roses over to Jasmine's office? And put three thousand dollars on her card. Please?"

She nodded. "Sure thing."

I knew I had to butter Jasmine up some how  some way before I told her.

"Thanks, Diamond." I smiled as she walked out of my office.

A few hours later, my phone started to ring. It was Jasmine.

"Hey princess."

"Hey darlin. Thank you for the roses. They're beautiful."

"Anything for my princess. So I put some money on your card. Go by yourself something sexy."

"Chresanto? What the hell are you up to?"

"Just because I wanna do something nice for my baby, I'm up to something?"

"Yes you are. But it's okay. I'll definitely get something sexy. And I'll see you at home."

"Alright baby girl. I love you."

"I love you more honey."

I hung up and sat my phone down.

I called Ashton to see if she would baby sit the kids tonight.

I then left the office to go pick the kids up from school. I took them home and waited for Ashton to get there I could return to work.

"So daddy... How was your day?" Chrystal asked.

"It was good baby girl. How was your day princess?" I asked, pulling her into my lap.

"Daddy. Kindergarten ain't no joke." She said with a neck roll.