You and Me forever (WESxMARI...

Oleh Cookiem5

What happens when Mari is in an abusive relationship and her childhood long best friend, Wes, finds out and s... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
chapter 1
Authors Note
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note
Authors note
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Authors note
Questions
Authors note
Not an update Sorry
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

581 15 11
Oleh Cookiem5

Mari's POV

I woke up in the hospital with lots of tubes and I saw I was attached to an Oxygenator. I look to the side and see Wes holding my hand with his head down. "Wes, what happened" he looked at me and called the rest of the guys. "Mari I'm so sorry" Joven said crying. "For what Jovie" I said as I motion him to come closer. "Mari do you remember what happened" Wes said. "Yeah, You...." I was about to say saved me but then I saw him come in. "Babe, you're awake" Tom said as he came in. I got scared. I was also really confused. "Can someone tell me what happened" I said and then Joven said that he accidentally hit me with his car. "You've been asleep for a day" Sohinki told me. It was a dream, Wes never saved me. I'm still with Tom.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
192K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season