Hello Fascination (BoyxBoy)

By thesef_ckingfeels

What would you do if you were gay and lived with a VERY homophobic, religious family? Caleb is the most ador... More

Hello Fascination (BxB) ch1
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch2
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch3
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch4
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch5
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch6
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch8
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch9
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch10 <3
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch11
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch12
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch13
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch14 <3
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch15
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch16
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch17
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch18
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch19
Hello Fascination (BxB) ch20 <3 END

Hello Fascination (BxB) ch7

52.1K 1.4K 614
By thesef_ckingfeels

Recap:

Caleb's POV .-.

"I really like you Caleb. Will you go on a date with me?" Tyler sends me his signature cocky smirk and holds me closer to him.

I flip my white blond hair out of my eyes and smile, my own signature blush spreading across my face.

"I'd like that very much, Tyler,"

He smiles at me and rests his head against mine.

This can't be bad. Tyler can't be a bad decision. We'll find a way to get past my parents and my brother. We'll make something work. Then we can live happily ever after.

Right?

~*~*~

Caleb's POV

Tonight's the night. My first date.

I scramble out of my bed and stare intently at the digital clock, showing the ominous glowing numbers. 6:47?!??! Where did the last three flapping hours go?!

With a very scared, high pitched squeal, I plunge into my closet trying to find something presentable. Tyler's coming at seven! How the NIP am I going to be ready by then?

Not even bothering to leave the closet, I get dressed in my sexyiest skinny jeans and a blue plaid, buttondown shirt. I emerge from my "changing room" faster then I ever thought I could and dash into the bathroom.

Shipple! (Shit+Nipple)

My face looks like a washed out old rag that someone decided to place under some frizzy blonde fuzzball that sways innocently in the non-existent wind!

Never being a fan of facial makeup, I scrub my pores gently and apply a pea size dot of Epiduo Gel. Hey, it's not my fault. "Blame genetics."

With a final rinse, I pat my face dry with my Bugs Bunny towel and smile at my soft, glowing face.

I chance a glance at the clock on the wall, but it's not digital! Baaaah!

Okay, so the big stick thingy is between the 11 and 12, that's the hour, right? Wait, wait, wait. The suuuuper tiny one's moving too fast! FML. If the short stick means hour, than the long one means-

I scramble to get the job done, knocking over everything by accident.

"Caleb, honey! Everything alright in there?"

I freeze, but quickly plug in my straightener and grab my eyeliner.

"Y-yeah mom," I barely skim my waterline, making my blue eyes pop.

"Are you sure?... Do I need to get the laxatives again, sweetie?"

"MOM," I groan, annoyed, "I'm fine! But I'm going to Chelsea's house at seven so I need to get ready!" I feel bad lying to her, but I'd be the biggest dumb ass EVER if I told her about my date with *swoons* Tyler~

Mom lets out a giggle (very, very disturbing... trust me...) as I hear her walk down the hallway. "You are her are just too cute together!" I roll my eyes.

I craftily bring my flat iron through my hair many times, making it silky smooth. I lift my eyes up to the dreaded clock.

"The little stick on the 7 and the big one on the 12 so that's..." I count on my fingers. One, two, three, four, five- wait wait, no. Slower, Caleb! You're brain's too small! Ooonne. Twwwooo. Threeee-

DING-TO-THE-DONG

The doorbell! I swipe an over sized gray beanie from the counter and shove it on my head. Taking one last glance at the mirror to make sure I don't look like some hideous old cat lady on crack, I leap down the stairs two at a time.

Not a good idea, may I add.

I trip halfway down and end the last ten steps with my tooshie sliding down each one, making me bounce to the next. I pause on the floor, making sure that I'm still able to find the square root of 69.

Hehe... 69...

Yep, I'm fine. I mush to the door with my hand caressing my sore booty. I pop two simple, silver studs into my lip holes (LOL wth?) and tug my dark blue boots over my sexy, black skinnies.

With a deep breath, I fling the door open to see Tyler in all of his irresistible glory.

He's dressed simply in a pair of dark wash semi-skinny jeans and a black, skin tight V-neck. Tyler's shiny brown hair is to perfection; messy, but styled. I take in his muscly muscles in his arms, chest, under his shirt, everywhere, anywhere my eyes are allowed access.

Tyler notices my gaze and his lop sided grin takes my breath away. And those eyes. Oh unicorn in tights, his eyes! They stare intently into mine, making my heart flutter weakly in it's chest. So greeeeeen. *swoons... again*

I click the door shut behind me and step a small inch towards him, suddenly shy. I feel a slight heat in my cheeks.

Tyler steps forward and offers me his hand. "Shall we?"

I smile big and take it timidly but say in a confident voice, "We shall,"

My first date. With Tyler. Oh my oh my oh my.

Tyler's short POV :]

He's beautiful. Everytime I glance down at Caleb's small frame, I get jolts of shock and happiness throughout my body.

His outfit looks sexy as hell and I still can't get over how fucking adorable he looks, especially with that beanie on his head. Caleb's blonde hair lays right above the innocent, pale eyes that I love.

Wait, love? Too far, Tyler. You just love the color. Just the color.

I lead him to my shiny silver car and open the passenger door like the classy man I am. Believe it or not, this is my first date. I'm sure Caleb's opened up to a few guys before, letting them take him out on innocent little dates and buying him cliche flowers with chocolate.

Not me though. This is my first date that doesn't have to do with purely sex and I plan on making this fun and PG-13... Maybe a few little splashes of R but hey! A man has needs!

Caleb gives a heart wrenching giggle and sits down carefully, making sure his seat belt's secure. I lightly shut the car door and walk to my door to get in.

After we both settle in, I pull out of my drive way and onto the street. I've made special plans for this boy because he's, well, special. Not in the "special E.D. way"! No no no no.

"Where're we going?" Caleb asks in a shy voice.

I smile and glance over at him before my eyes return to the road. "It's a secret, Caleb."

"What! Why?" he whines annoyingly, but cutely. "Is it a place with lots of people? 'Cause I don't wanna go then!"

My eyebrows cinch together. "No, there'll be no one else there." I hear him let out a relieved sigh. "Why?" I ask, disgruntled.

"People can't know I'm on a- on a..." he pauses and lowers his voice slightly like it's some big secret, "On a date with you."

Is going out with me really that bad? Am I that much of a faggot that he doesn't want to be seen with me? I cringe at my own words and grip the steering wheel tightly, remembering my "mother".

With my voice cold, I mutter, "Maybe this isn't such a good idea. I'll just bring you back home and we can forget this ever-"

"No!" Caleb cuts me off. "I didn't mean it like that!" His voice pleads, making my heart pound and my will power crumble.

"Well how did you mean it?" I mumble, upset that his voice still has this much effect on me.

Caleb takes off his seat belt and tries to crawl over into my lap, making me swerve a little. "Shit, Caleb! Don't do anything that dangerous ever again, I mean it." I scold with a stern voice.

Caleb has made it onto my lap now so I pull over to the curb, not wanting to crash into other cars. He looks up at me with misty eyes and I feel myself forgiving him instantly for making me scared to death. I could've crashed. Caleb could've died.

"I-I'm sorry, I j-just didn't want you m-mad at me." Caleb sniffs and clutches onto my shirt. "I didn't mean I didn't want to be seen with you, I'm just not o-out yet and my p-parents can never find out." Caleb has this scared look on his face so heartbreaking that I'm just as scared as he is at this moment.

"I don't even care about that anymore," I whisper and hug him close to me. "I just want you to be safe."

He buries his head into my neck and his scent overwhelms my thoughts. Vanilla, spice, and everything nice. He smells erotic, crisp, and sweet at the same time. It's driving me mad.

I quickly, but gently, set Caleb back into the seat beside me, not wanting to do... stuff... before the real date even started.

He pouts a little which makes me chuckle and kiss his lips tenderly with my own. I bite down lightly, knowing that he likes it gentle, and savour it for a second before pulling away with a wide smile. No, not a grin, a smile.

What is this boy doing to me?

Caleb's POV again xP

I stare at this sexy beast I just tamed with my charm. Smooth, Caleb. Just like Austin Powers. Shall we shag now or shall we shag later? *wink*

Tyler pulls back onto the road and heads for our "mystery destination". I let out an excited squeal of joy in my head and look out the window.

Ten more minutes of comfortable silence and Tyler pulls into an empty parking lot. He shoots me a warm smile and turns off the car.

He gets out and walks quickly to the other side to pull me out. I take his hand willingly, expecting him to let go after I'm out of his shiny car (oh so shiny o.o), but he keeps a firm grip on my overly moisturized hands. What? I like lotion... NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVS!

Hand in hand, we walk towards the scary, dark woods...

"T-Tyler?" I start gnawing at my lip from nervousness. "Why're we going in here?"

"It's alright Caleb, trust me." I look up at his smiling face and believe him instantly. "Besides, I'd never hurt your sexy ass, unless it was for a more-... productive reason." He spanks me lightly, making me shoot ten feet into the air.

"Shit, Tyler! Don't do that! I don't like the dark!" My hands tremble in fear. Why the hell kind of date is this?!

Tyler's warm and muscly arms wrap around my slight figure and calm me down effortlessly. "We're here," he whispers by my ear.

I look around us and only spot a strong-looking ladder. I follow the ladder up and I see a dimly lit tree house. It's frickin huge! Like, the size of my room!

Glancing at Tyler questioningly, he just grins back and struts to the latter. After I realise that he's going up there, I really start to wish I had a camera.

His booty sways back and forth for every step he takes. I can feel my creeper face take over as I lick my now dry lips. Oh hats, I was drooling. I wonder what that would feel like; under my hands, groping and clawing at the soft flesh until he screamed in pleasure.

"Come on, Caleb!" Tyler calls down to me, snapping me out of... whatever that was.

I scramble up the ladder and slump onto the tree house floor, exhausted. After catching my breath, I look back up to Tyler and see him sitting on one of those big-ass bean bag chairs.

Squealing to my hearts content, I belly-flop besides him and snuggle into his body, which seems to be radiating heat. Tyler pulls me up and reveals a picnic basket, smiling at me brightly.

I blush and hug him tightly. No one has ever done something so sweet as this for me before.

Surprised, he hugs me back too, but pulls away gently so he can set up the meal. I watch him as he retrieves a peanutbutter and goldfish sammich. EWWWWW! That shit bettuh not be fo me!

Next is two cans of Dr.Pepper. I add another point to Tyler's Awesome Chart.

Now for the big moment. His hands seem to be strip-teasing me, going slower and with more precision than before as it disappears into the light brown basket. Ever so slowly, he pulls out a peanutbutter and jelly sammich.

I may die now; my sexy ass date just brought me to a tree house with a ginormus bean bag chair thingy, offered me Dr.Pepper, and made me a PB&J.

Before I snap out of my daze, he also pulls out a box of Cheez-Its, a big bag of Sour Patch Kids, and a tupperware container with four slices of chocolate fudge cake.

Correction; Now I may die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.9K 34
This is a boyxboy (gay) story. Hope you enjoy!
107K 4.1K 33
*CURENTLY BEING EDITED* After 4 years Y/N Kawata is let out of Juvei. Due to a certain someone's influence he ends up joining Valhalla and unknowingl...
38.8K 1.8K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
245K 11K 33
*In the year 2017, it was declared that ALL acts of homosexualuty were illegal and punishable by death* Tyler Jordan was the adored son of Presi...