You Are Love (Sequel To Love...

By MyraTheBrat

The last you saw of Selena and Diggy, they went their separate ways. Now it's three years later and Selena ha... More

You Are Love.. (Sequel To Love Again)
I'm here..
Ready...
Sanity.
Not like they used to be...
Monogamy
Finally.
Love Game
Taken.
I will..
When I'm Done.
Lies.
When Things Change..
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Baby It's Cold Outside
Danny
Back At It
Addicted
Scarred
Once Again
Mirror
The Wedding
The Wedding Part 2
Soul Mates
Hawaii
With You
Old Way
Brothers
Same
Square One
Last Step.
Ending
Oops
Lesson Learned
Deja Vu
Music to my Ears
They're mine.
Stay With Me
It's Final
Until Death did us Apart
The End

Sweet Life

1.9K 33 5
By MyraTheBrat

                                                Selena...

I woke up to my phone vibrating next to me on the floor and once I see Brandon on the screen, I ignore it.. I'm not in the mood for any bullshit. I check the time seeing it was almost 11. "Serenity?" I call out to hear no response. I sit up and wipe my eyes, noticing Serenity wasn't in bed. I stand up, getting my balance and walk out the room and down the hall into the bathroom. "Where would the pills be?..." I say to myself as I look through the cabinets and drawers. I find some Alieve and do my usual routine and swallow two pills trying to kill this headache. I look at myself in the mirror before I walk out the door. I already know Serenity is down stairs either opening her gifts, or playing with them. I look down the staircase picturing Daniel there like he'd always be when we were younger. I feel terrible for saying what I said last night and I wouldn't doubt if he hated me. 

I walk down the stairs and turn the corner, walking into the living room and a flash appears, scaring the shit out of me. "You're finally awake." Justine says taking another picture, this time with me smiling. I glance at Daniel and he has an emotionless expression on his face. Yeah, he's mad. "Mommy!" Serenity yells running up to me in her onesie pajamas. I kneel down to her level and hug her tightly, placing numerous kisses on her chubby cheeks. "Look at the stuff daddy got me!" She yells again, showing me her presents. I kept glancing at Daniel, and he seems to be ignoring me. I really fucked up this time... Serenity walks up to me with a wrapped gift box in her hands. "Daddy got you something too, see it has your name on it."

I look up at Daniel and he suddenly gets up from the couch and walks out the back door leading to the snow covered backyard. "Hold on sweetie." I say taking the box from her hands and then I walk outside, to see Daniel staring at the tree's with ice sickles on the limbs. "Daniel... can we talk about this please?" I say running my thumbs across the box, keeping a firm grip on it. He sighs loudly and says, "You said enough last night. I know exactly how you're feeling." My heart sank. I couldn't feel more guilty at this point. "Daniel I was just upset, I didn't mean anything." He turned around and hatred was expressed through his brown eyes. "Then why did you say it?!" His voice rose angrily. I don't know why I said it., it just bothers me every now and then. 

"Please don't hate me." I spoke, my grip on the box tightening for comfort. "I don't hate you Selena. I just wish you'd stop bringing that up. I understand what I did was selfish and uncalled for, but do I need to be reminded of it eight years later?" He was right, I really need to let that go.. but it's hard when I have so many dreams and flashbacks. "I'm sorry... Daniel... I want to start over with you." I say looking down at the box and back up at him. He looks confused. "From day one or what?" He says. He's so cute it's ridiculous. "From being together... let's start fresh, let's move to Cali!" I say and he smiles slightly, but it fades as if he thought of something bad. "What about Brandon?"

I forgot about Brandon.

"I'll take care of that..." He smiles and licks his lips. "I've missed you.. a lot." He says sincerely. My relationship with Brandon has been good for the most part, but he acts really suspicious sometimes. After Dan told me that Cassie and him have a plan together, he's been treating me a little too good... if that's possible. Some nights he'd get "calls" at 2 in the morning saying he has to go to work, but when I listen to him on the phone, I can tell he's talking to a girl. I never confronted him because he was honestly treating me like his only one. Plus I needed help with Serenity, AND I'm pregnant by him. "How long will this take?" Daniel asks, walking up to me, looking deep into my eyes. "Give me a week, I'll be packed and ready by then.. start looking for houses." I say and he nods. He reaches up and caress' my jawline, then he leans in, kissing me passionately. Tongue was soon added. "You're. Mine." He says between each sweet  kiss. 

I think it'll all work out now... I hope.

"Mommy open your present!" Serenity yells climbing in between me and Daniel. "You open it baby girl." I place the box in Serenity's lap and she rips the wrapping paper off, then she flips up the tab of the box, and looks inside. "It's a... paper.." Serenity hands me the folded paper and I glance at Daniel to see him smirking cockily. I unfold the paper and see a poem... "It's lyrics.. I want you to come up with the rest." He says. We've never done a colab before, so this should be fun. The doorbell rings and he gets up from the couch, walking to the front door, and open it, his smile fading way too quick. I know exactly who's here. 

Brandon soon walks into the house, and when he layed eyes on me, I immediately got the message. "We're going home. Right. Now." He spoke with anger expressed strongly in his deep voice. "Hold on sweetie, my things are upstairs." I get up from the couch, and try to walk past him to go upstairs, but he grabs my arm tightly, pulling me towards him. "If I find out you slept with him, you're getting more than a lecture, understand?" He whispers as his grip on my arm tightens with every word.

I nodded my head like a kid trying to avoid getting a spanking. He let me go roughly, and I started up the stairs, regretting everything I did last night... but in a week, I'll be in Cali with Daniel. I have something to look forward to. I walk into Serenity's room and gather my things, then I walk back downstairs, seeing Brandon push Daniel violently. That sent me into pure rage. "Don't put your fucking hands on him!!" I yell dropping my bag, as I stormed down the last few steps of the steep staircase. "Baby, stay out of it." Daniel said grabbing my hand trying to calm me down, but I just shake it off. I'm honestly tired of Brandon having a a problem with Daniel, he's done nothing wrong. He repected our relationship, but just because we had issues in the past, he automatically doesn't like him, and that makes entirely no sense what-so-ever. "If you have a fucking problem with me and Daniel being friends, then we can't be together. He respects you, why do you have a problem with him?!" I yell again, this time pushing him just as hard as he pushed Daniel.

"KEEP YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF ME!" Brandon says through gritted teeth. Like that's about to happen. I push him again, and unexpectedly, he grabs my wrist, pulling me close to him. "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!" He yells, my whole mood softening at his sudden outburst. "YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING USED AS BITCH. REALIZE HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED! YOU AIN'T SHIT TO NOBODY, ALL YOU GOT AT THIS POINT IS THE FUCKING CLOTHES THROWN AT YOU! YOU HAVE NO JOB, NO HOUSE, AND NOW, NO CAR!"

Tears filled my eyes and Daniel pulls me away from him and punches him square in the face over and over. The blurry image of each punch was all moving too slow... It was like a motion picture, each sudden movement happening in pictures, not in smooth motions. Daniel was going to kill him, but something in me told me to let him. I wanted him dead. I wanted a new life. I wanted everyone who's done me wrong, dead. Everyone except Daniel, who's been there for me every step of the way. I had serious love for him... 

"Daniel stop it!" Justine yells running into the room seeing all the commotion a little too late. "DANIEL DWAYNE SIMMONS STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" He stops and Brandon's lifeless body was layed out on the ground, blood staining the marble floors. He wasn't dead... his chest was still moving up and down with each long breath. Daniel looks down at his bloody hands and looks back at me. "I'm sorry." He spoke quietly. Nothing else was said... nothing had to be said. No emotions...

~1 week later~

                                               Diggy... 

 "I can't believe we're actually here." Selena says in the passengers seat, the hood of the BMW off, so the wind was blowing both Selena's and Serenity's hair back. "I know, it's even more beautiful knowing that we live here now." I look at all the tall palm tree's surrounding the street I was driving down. This is exactly what we needed.. a new beginning. I look in the rear-view mirror seeing Serenity drifting off to sleep. "We're almost there." I state, turning a corner entering the neighborhood that was strictly gated. The huge modernly built houses placed closely together, leaving no privacy for the residents. "Seems strict." Selena spoke admiring the houses just as much as I was. I laughed at her statement, knowing that this neighborhood is strict. I guess you could tell just by looking at it.

I finally pull up to the house and Selena smiles as we all begin to get out of the car, Roger in the U-haul behind us, parking it next to my car. I turn to Selena looking up at the house with no emotion in her face... "Do you like it?" I ask getting a little nervous. She turns to me and smiles. "I love it Daniel, it's perfect." She said relieving me completely. Serenity walks up to me, holding her arms up, so I pick her up and grab Selena's hand, guiding her into the house. She looked around in amazement as a exciting, "Wow." Escaped from her lips. I put Serenity down and she runs upstairs, whereas Selena was looking around downstairs at everything in sight. "So this is what it feels like." She says turning back around facing me, walking slowly my way. "What do you mean?"

She wraps her arms around my neck, and mine wrap around her waist. "To know that we can be happy now." She says looking from my eyes to my lips repeatedly. I lean in giving her what she wants. 

Things will work out this time... I'm sure of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jsfhsijhdjb sorry it's short, I had a longggg day .-. More tomorrow for sure! & just so you all know I got a job. SAY IT WITH ME. "A JOB" yes, so therefore I'm going to be hella busy and on top of that I got modeling school. So sorry if I'm not on here as much after Wednesday (When I start) I just need to balance school, work, barbizon, and writing which will take some time. I made sure I told all of you ahead of time! :)

Thanks for reading lovelies <3333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.8K 30
Heaven is heartbroken when Justin moves across the country to live with his dad. She hasn't spoken to him in months. One day he stopped calling and t...
11.6K 373 53
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
3.1K 129 11
Sluts need love ❤️ too, well this ones does shes loved an lost an been abused what will she do jus t get out !!!
638K 13.9K 61
Charisma White , your typical bookworm beautiful girl no one really expected that one day she will get the eyes of Adam Hills bad yet dangerous guy...