(Editing) Truly Yours, //t.k...

By TW_Nerdd

Sequel to Insincerely Yours, "I've got an unbreakable smile." New Year, New Changes. With Tori's new found fa... More

1.) A New Testament.
A/N: The Official Cast.
2.) What Happens In Vegas.
3.) To Be Or To Not Be.
5.) Attack Of The Girlfriends.
6.) Ch--Ch--Changes.
7.) Goals.
8.) Tell-All.
9.) Hands Full.
10.) R is for ..Ryan?
11.) "Bear"-ing Gifts.
12.) Andrè The Bodyguard.
A/N: Chapters Left and a Third Book?!?
13.) Fires & Grammys ..
14.) Resting B#%! Meme.
15.) Hollow.
Epilogue✗

4.) Exceptional.

55 2 4
By TW_Nerdd

Luke

"Hey mum, it's Luke." I speak to her over the phone which was on speaker as I stood next to Arzaylea in the airport terminal.

"Of course it is. What-you think mum doesn't know her own boy's voice by now?"

I laugh, "Of course not mum. But I am calling because I need you to please pick me up from the airport. I'll be landing at 7. I want my girlfriend to meet you and the family."

"But I've already met Tori. Remember since she was a baby? You two used to take baths together and--"

"Mom, no." I sigh, shaking my head. "Tori and I are over. I met someone else. Her name's Arzaylea."

"Ar, who? Oh, Luke, I can't keep up. Oh, and you're getting a stern talking to about all the raucous you've caused in the tabloids. "Let him find his way", mammaw said. I'm beginning to think I failed you as a mother. From the hospital scare last year to you losing out on a good, marriage material girl like Tori."

"Great." Arzaylea says quietly while pacing back and forth. "It's like there's no escaping Miss America ."

"Mom, I'm happy with Arzaylea now. Tori and I are--" I frown, spotting a set of blonde curly locks across the room. "Tori? Tori!"

Tori

So, big, huge, GIGANTIC news. . I'm going on tour ! ! It's named after my intro song on the album, the 'Where I Belong ' tour. I made sure of it that my first stop would be my second home, Sydney. I can't wait!

I was sitting down, in the lobby, waiting on the plane with my new band members. Scooter hired them to play on the road shows with me and they are awesome.

It had been another hour or so for the plane to come and I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me but I could've sworn I saw Luke. Yeah, right across the room. Oh my god, is that him?? .. Geez, he's looking over here.

"Tori!" He calls out, trying to get my attention.

I hesitate a little but raise my hand, smiling a little and waving. I internally groan as he gestures me over. Looking closely I could see the same girl he cheated on me with, standing right next to him.

I smirk, getting up and going over to them. He smiles and hugs me right away. I just wrap one arm around him, patting his back awkwardly .

"Longtime no see." He says, pulling away .

I hear the her clear her throat a bit.

"Right, uh, Tor this is Arzaylea--"

"His girlfriend." She smiles, reaching to shake my hand .

I don't shake it, instead I stare up at Luke, "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah." He shoves his hands in his pockets but before he does I noticed quickly that the tattoo of my initials were gone. Instead replaced with the initials A.R

That hurts. How can he just replace me so instantly without a care?

"I'm gonna go." I turn but he grabs my hand.

I look down at our hands and then at Ar--whatever her name was, who starts staring daggers at me. I quickly pull away my hand .

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"My tour started. First show in Syd. And that's my band ." I point over to the guys .

He smiles, his eyes lighting up. "That's awesome. I'm so proud of you ."

"Yeah, we're heading to Sydney too." The girl steps in, "He's introducing me to the family."

"Oh? Well, that's a big step ...Look I really should go back over to the guys." I walk away, looking slowly over my shoulder at him.

Luke

"What the hell was that?" Arzaylea hits my arm as I watch Tori walk away.

I frown, rubbing at my arm. "What was what?"

"It was like you were a kid in the candy shop." She points out.

I chuckle, "Come on, I just talking to her. Catching up."

"Catching up or drooling? Luke, it's called an 'ex' for a reason. How do you think I cut ties with mine? Obviously it was hard for him. I mean he went on a Twitter rant about me not paying my rent and shit for like a whole week. Oh and then there was two, three days ago maybe a week ago he was in my inbox talking about how he wants me back and--"

"Wait what?" I interrupt her.

She's oblivious, "Huh?"

"What'd you say? Did you say he wanted you back?" I ask.

"Well--yeah but I didn't feed into it." She hesitates. "I let him know that I was with someone."

"Cutting ties, huh?" I start to get a tad bit irritated.

"Lukey, I'm sorry I never told you but it isn't that big of a deal." She says and I scoff.

"You're a hypocrite. I can't talk to Tori but you can talk to your sleazy ass ex?" I say, raising my tone a bit. "You see where the problem lies here? Maybe this was a mistake."

Attention passengers, we are now boarding the plane.

"You don't mean that, do you?" She asks me.

I sigh, walking ahead. "Let's just get this weekend over with."

Tori

I glance over at the arguing couple, shaking my head. I can see he's not happy but I can't go back. I can't repeat the cycle.

I clutch onto my bags and proceed forward with everyone else as we board onto the plane. I grab my seat nearest to the window where I can't be bothered. Mateus, my guitarist smiles and sits next to me.

"Hey." He greets me.

"Hey." I say back, while grabbing my laptop out.

"So who's the blonde dude you were talking to?" He asks.

"My ex boyfriend and ex best friend." I say.

"Ouch." He frowns, "Did it feel awkward seeing him?"

"Not really ." I shake my head. "But finding out that he made the groupie who he cheated on me with, his girlfriend—waspainful."

"Damn, want me to talk to him for you?" He starts to get up but I pull him back down.

"No, its fine." I chuckle. "I've moved on."

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Okay, cause he's on his way back here." He says.

I slowly peek my head up but quickly regretted it because he had seen me. I force a smile as he stops at our row.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, Tor?" Luke asks.

Mateus looks at me and I nod. "Okay." Mateus gets up, walking away and Luke sits next to me.

"So, how are you and the girlfriend? I kinda heard you guys arguing." I speak up. "Was it about me?"

"No." He lies, "Okay, yeah. She doesn't like me talking to or about you."

He's been talking about me? Ahem, not the point.

"Which has me confused because she's been in contact with her ex who wants to get back together." He goes on.

"Mm." I nod, understanding.

"So now I'm questioning if this is even a good idea or not."

"Well, is it? How do you really feel about her?"

"Honestly, she's not you."

I sigh, "Luke.."

"I can't help the way I feel. I miss you."

"No you don't know how you feel. Because one minute you're shoving your tongue down another girl's throat or you're screwing her. You can't stay faithful in a relationship. You need help and once you get that help, call me. Until then I want nothing to do with you."

He says nothing but glances over at me until he gets up and walks away down the aisle.
...

The concert was amazing. Sydney really showed love tonight. I even saw Cal's sister in the crowd. I invited her backstage and we had caught up.

"You're a frickin star, Tor!" She squeals, "You have no idea how much I look up to you."

I giggle, "Aw, that means so much to me and I'm glad."

"Can I admit something?" She asks.

"Sure, anything." I sit on the leathered couch provided in the dressing room.

"Calum has major feelings for you. Ever since he met you. I know because he always came to me, asking what he should do because he knew Luke had feelings for you." She says and I'm in shock. "All I could tell him is wait until time is right and if there isn't a right time then he's gotta move on."

"But he's with someone. I'm not a wrecker." I say.

"Yeah, I know." She nods. "Lani, she's lovely but she's not you."

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I mumble to myself.

"Hm?" She asks.

"Oh nothing." I reply. "Just confused."

"Their relationship isn't serious yet that is if you can talk to him soon enough before it does get serious." She tells me.

I sigh, "I don't know."

"You deserve to be happy too. Not just with your career." She says before getting up and walking out the door, leaving me to ponder that.

Kind of a filler chapter again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 77 30
Lisa had been helplessly in love with Jennie forever but never had the guts to tell her. After Jennie gets married Lisa can't seem to bear it and cut...
3.8K 65 21
Coming from a rough past what will the new girl do when everyone finds out about her past? Will she have to leave Hi5 Studios and if she does what wi...
229 27 20
New town. Horrible past. Bright future? Nothing is ever certain when you have to start all over with a past almost impossible to forget. New friend...
16.8K 923 25
**BOOK THREE AFTER THE BROKEN MORIARTY** After Moriarty found Tori. They need to rekindle their relationship. Will it go smoothly? Will they even get...