Teacher's Pet

By AnaRaylyn

miranda is high school hold back at age 18, making her reputation as the neerdowell of the school she finds... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
ch.11
Ch.12
ch.13
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20

ch.14

4.1K 146 5
By AnaRaylyn

                                         Chapter Fourteen

I wandered around the house for I don't know what reason. I went inside the kitchen and pulled out my phone from my sweatpants pocket. I dialed my mom's number and she answered." hello?" "Hey, mom." " hey, sweetie what's wrong?" "Nothing I was just checking in to tell you I will be staying over at Drew's." she sighed over the phone. "Mom I know you don't want me spending the night over here and you know that you can't stop me because I'm 18 but I will be okay Drew even said himself that he doesn't want to have sex until I say I'm ready and I'm not ready so you have nothing to worry about." " thanks baby I know you will be okay and thank you for reassuring me." " you welcome mom."

I smiled as I hung up the phone and to my surprise-ment drew in front of me with food. " ah shit you scared the hell out of me!" I punched him in the chest. " owe is that any way to act to someone who got you food?" he joked. " oh thank you but you scared the shit out of me." "Sorry but here you go,'' he said handing me my food. we both sat at the table eating away and talking.

" so I heard what you said to your mom about me telling you to wait." " oh yeah I told her I was sleeping over and she sighed which means she was worried but she is fine now." "You sleeping over?!" " yeah, why?" "Well I mean this is the first time you stayed over so I mean I don't know I don't want anything happening." "Nothing will happen."

we finished our food went back to the couch and got comfy. my phone vibrated and I got a text.

FROM UNKNOWN: I know what you hiding and if you don't break up the whole school will know from a friend.

ME: who the hell are you?!

" babe is everything okay?" " yeah." I lied to someone who knew our secret and I didn't want the school to know about us but on the other hand, I didn't want the rest of the night to be spent trying to figure out who this person was so I kept texting the person and didn't tell drew I felt guilty about it but I need to keep it a secret from the school and drew.

JACKSON P.O.V

I watched as the phone sent the message. I regret doing this a little...

UNKNOWN: look who's getting mad ;)

ME: I'm way mad now when I find out who you are I will tear you to SHREDS!!!

UNKNOWN: wow calm down there beautiful if you want your precious secret to be kept a secret then all you have to do is this.......

ME: what...

UNKNOWN: >;)

ME: get on with it I don't give a fuck about ur devilish smile!!!

UNKNOWN: uh uh uh don't be mean ur not gonna help yourself and ur secret are you

UNKNOWN: what you have to do is break up with Drew not him or anyone about this and meet me at the diner tomorrow at 6

ME: fine :(

UNKNOWN: now don't be sad beautiful we will be together soon ;)

ME: don't call me beautiful and I won't ever go out with you!

UNKNOWN: you have before

ME: what?

MIRANDA P.O.V

after that, he didn't reply to me. what did he mean by you have before? I put my phone down on the couch and laid on Drew's chest. he was sleeping now and I just laid there crying myself to sleep trying to let my last moments with him sink in. Soon I was asleep.

it was 5 in the evening and I was shocked that we slept that late I know we didn't go to sleep until like 8 in the morning but still. I looked up and Drew was still sleeping I got up off of Drew with little stops so I didn't wake him up. I changed into my day clothes which were my skinny jeans, a red t-shirt, my brown boots that went to the middle of my calf/lower leg. and my hair was a bit wavy but a little past my shoulders.

I grabbed my purse and went out the door grabbing my stuff with me. I walked to my car and sat in it I threw my stuff in the back seat and drove off. By the time I got to the diner, it was 5:59. I sat in my car and took a breath. I closed my eyes and sighed. I got out of the car and walked inside. I sat down in a booth and waited. I looked out the window and just waited until he arrived or whoever he was or she was.

someone then sat down in front of me and smiled devilishly at me. " you fucker!" I yelled a bit too loud and people turned to look at us but I didn't care I was beyond pissed at this point as I saw his face. " what's up babe?" " don't you fucking DARE call me babe!" " uh uh uh now unless you want your secret kept I suggest you don't yell," he whispered. I sat back and crossed my arms. " what do I have to do?" I said simply. " well... you broke up with Drew,..." I cut him off. " FUCK NO!" I said slamming my hands on the table. he closed his eyes waved his index finger side to side and tisked me.

" now now my patience is getting thin." I got up out of the booth and walked out of the diner. with him following me he pulled my arm spun me around and pinned me against my car. " let go of me Jackson!" with no words said he planted his lips on mine and I held my lips tight and firm while he tried to get my lips to move in sync with his but I wouldn't give. as he kissed me I tried to fight my way out of his grip and it wasn't working.

" Miranda?" I heard a disappointed sad weary breaking voice say. this made Jackson let go and stop kissing me. when he went by my side with a devilish look I saw who was standing 2 feet away. my heart broke into many tiny pieces and my face fell and I felt like my knees were going to give way. "Drew." my breaking voice said. tears started to form but I held them in. "what's going on i thought you two broke up?" "We did!" I then felt a gun being put to the lower part of my back and I gulped.

" but we are now back together... I'm sorry drew but we are done." by now tears were strolling down my face. " wh-what?! no this isn't coming from you! h-he put you up to this I know he did!" he started to move closer and the gun in my back was being put farther in and it started to hurt. " no! Don't come closer please you will only make this harder on ourselves and me." "babe!" "no drew.. I'm not your babe anymore.." "That's right you're my babe now," Jackson said as he kissed me on my head coming from behind me, and kissed me as I pursed my lips trying to avoid full contact with his lips. this I knew broke drew more than what I was. I could see it in his face. he wanted to fall to his knees and just cry but he held himself together and then Jackson took the gun from my back to the side of my hip and slipped it into my pocket as he turned me to the side to get in my car. Jackson went around my car and got in the passenger seat. " go." I started the car and drove off as I silently cried.

"See now that wasn't that bad was it?"

I stayed silent. I felt his hand close my face as he wiped away my stray tears. I smacked him while crying. "DON'T TOUCH ME!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!" " calm down." I looked back at the road and saw a nearby woods and a park a block away from it. I thought to myself maybe if I pull over and go into the woods that I could make a run for it but then again he could catch up pretty quick since he is a fast runner and I'm out of shape I mean I'm skinny but I can't run for crap.

"Listen I don't want to hurt you or do this." "then why are you?" "Because someone offered me a deal that I couldn't refuse." "Which is?" I referred to the deal he made with some ass hole. "to get you back and to mess around with Mr. Taylor's feelers." "your cruel and evil !" " no not cruel, evil maybe because well I just want you back it wasn't fair of Mr. Taylor to steal what was mine in the first place. all I did was take back what was mine."

"I'm not yours and you don't own me I'm not a fucking toy." I then had enough of his bull shit ass hole attitude and pulled over to the side of the road. the forest was mere inches away and Jackson had a confused face as I pulled over and sat there in my seat. " I need air." I got out and walked over to Jackson's side. the woods were so close. he was still in the car and as I walked closer and closer to the woods he figured out my intentions and started to open the door. As he opened it slightly I ran for it.

he quickly opened the door leaving it open as he ran after me. As quick as I could I dodged trees and roots. I jumped over the rocks and ran. I tried to hide but every time I would find a place good enough he got closer I had to run.

I looked back to see where he was and didn't see him so slowed down my pace. I was now walking and didn't see him at all. then as I looked behind me to see if he was close I bumped into something. I looked up and saw him pissed as hell. with he bumped into me I fell down. As I fell my hand caressed the gun that was still in my pocket. I pulled it out and had it pointing at him which made him back off a bit.

"Stay back you crazy motherfucker!" "put the gun down." "put it down, Miranda!" "no! you son of a bitch!" I got up to my feet and backed away. I put the gun down and at my side. I turned around to head back to my car when I felt the gun taken out of my hand and pushed to the ground.

he came closer to me and I kicked him in the you know what and I got up and ran. I then heard a shot fired and the next thing I knew I was down on the ground in pain. my hand went to the stinging pain in my ear and all I could hear was muffled yelling and ringing, when I looked at my hand it was full of blood. Jackson came limping over to me. " don't you ever fucking kick me there again or fucking escape bitch!" I just lay there trying to stop the bleeding when his expression grew softer. "Miranda are you alright?" he said with concern. "no you fucking shot me you bastard!" he fell to his knees dropped the gun and pulled me close. he ripped the bottom of my shirt wrapping the cloth around my head and covering my ear, my stomach was now a bit exposed as he hugged me. "I'm sorry Miranda I'm so so so sorry." he cried.

I just sat there and didn't know what to do. was he a fucking psychotic multi personality maniac?

                 Author's Note

the photo is miranda and jackson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 10 5
In a community where love knows no boundaries, eighteen-year-old Evie finds herself tangled in a forbidden romance with her alluring thirty-seven-yea...
1.9K 497 26
Veronica wanted nothing more than to give her younger brother the best she could in life; romance was completely off her grid. That was until she me...
438K 4.4K 46
Avery Blake never had a perfect life, so when she starts to develop feelings for her new, hot music teacher and things begin to go wrong; let's just...
6K 216 23
Meet Hailey McAdams, a star student known for her sharp mind and bold words. She never guessed that her quiet school life was about to be shaken up b...