Ch.12

Chapter Twelve

the door opened and he was standing there in the doorway with the light from his house lighting up his features. " Miranda what are you doing here at 11 at night?" he said looking into my eyes with a bit of shock and joy. " my brother he made me get out after he drove here." " why?" I shrugged my shoulders. he put his hand on my shoulder and led me inside.

he closed the door as I sat on the tan couch in the living room. " so how has your weekend been so far?" I asked trying to make conversation without being too awkward. " fine how has yours been?" " fine just trying to get by" "What do you mean?" he asked with confusion in his eyes but soon realized what I had meant. " Miranda don't let Lizzie and Brandon bring you down and I know you were starting to like Tilly as your friend but friends come and go and for stupid reasons too I know from experience."

he said with a sincere voice. I gave him a faint smile and he returned it. " what have you done so far?" I said trying to avoid making any more conversation about me not having friends anymore. " grading papers for the class that is basically it." " oh well if you need help I can help you since I'm here." I offered to him and he gave me a smile. he got up and signaled me to follow him. I got up and followed him to a room in the back of the house which was his office.

I checked the time on my phone and by now it was 12 i still can't believe Aaron would do this to me I know he knows I am in love with Mr. Taylor and Mr. Taylor returns those feelings back but this is just awkward. " here." he handed me a stacked of papers to grade.

we graded papers for about an hour and I started to feel more attracted to Drew i mean, the time being here and grading with him we told each other what we liked to do and what not we learned a lot about each other so far. he is very funny artistic and he is really good at writing stories.

" do you think you could read me one of your stories?" " no, I don't think so." " why not?" I said with a puppy dog face. " because my work isn't that good to be said to the public." " well, it's a good thing I'm not the public I'm your girlfriend." after I said that my face turned white as a ghost my smile faded away and I was in shock I couldn't believe I actually said that right now. " I'm sorry." I got up and was heading out the door when he grabbed my wrist pulled me back down on the floor and looked into my eyes.

"Don't be sorry." as those words escaped his lips he crashed his soft lips onto mine. As we kissed he pulled me on top of him. he then rolled me over and trapped me underneath him. " so you finally accept to be my girlfriend?" "Well, that depends on what you want me to be." " That is one stupid question, Ms. Winters," he smirked and I just pressed my lips onto his even more.

for the 5 months I have been at school he's been trying to make me his and I've been trying to stay away because of the consequences, he finally succeeded. after were done kissing and grading papers I soon drifted off into dreamland.

DREW P.O.V

I was watching TV and grading papers in my office when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to the door and opened it. I opened it to find Miranda standing at my door. I was shocked but glad to see her i wondered why she was here so late at night. " Miranda, what are you doing here at 11 at night?" I asked her. " my brother made me get out after he drove here." she replied. thank you, Aaron! " why?" she shrugged her shoulders and I put my hand on her shoulder and led her inside.

she sat on my couch as I closed the door. " so how has your weekend been so far?" she asked. " fine how has yours been?" " fine just trying to get by," she said looking down at her hands. I was confused but I soon realized what she meant. "Miranda don't let Lizzie and Brandon bring you down I know you were starting to like Tilly as your friend but friends come and go and for stupid reasons too I know from experience," I said trying to make her feel better about what had happened at school this week.