ch.14

Chapter Fourteen

I wandered around the house for I don't know what reason. I went inside the kitchen and pulled out my phone from my sweatpants pocket. I dialed my mom's number and she answered." hello?" "Hey, mom." " hey, sweetie what's wrong?" "Nothing I was just checking in to tell you I will be staying over at Drew's." she sighed over the phone. "Mom I know you don't want me spending the night over here and you know that you can't stop me because I'm 18 but I will be okay Drew even said himself that he doesn't want to have sex until I say I'm ready and I'm not ready so you have nothing to worry about." " thanks baby I know you will be okay and thank you for reassuring me." " you welcome mom."

I smiled as I hung up the phone and to my surprise-ment drew in front of me with food. " ah shit you scared the hell out of me!" I punched him in the chest. " owe is that any way to act to someone who got you food?" he joked. " oh thank you but you scared the shit out of me." "Sorry but here you go,'' he said handing me my food. we both sat at the table eating away and talking.

" so I heard what you said to your mom about me telling you to wait." " oh yeah I told her I was sleeping over and she sighed which means she was worried but she is fine now." "You sleeping over?!" " yeah, why?" "Well I mean this is the first time you stayed over so I mean I don't know I don't want anything happening." "Nothing will happen."

we finished our food went back to the couch and got comfy. my phone vibrated and I got a text.

FROM UNKNOWN: I know what you hiding and if you don't break up the whole school will know from a friend.

ME: who the hell are you?!

" babe is everything okay?" " yeah." I lied to someone who knew our secret and I didn't want the school to know about us but on the other hand, I didn't want the rest of the night to be spent trying to figure out who this person was so I kept texting the person and didn't tell drew I felt guilty about it but I need to keep it a secret from the school and drew.

JACKSON P.O.V

I watched as the phone sent the message. I regret doing this a little...

UNKNOWN: look who's getting mad ;)

ME: I'm way mad now when I find out who you are I will tear you to SHREDS!!!

UNKNOWN: wow calm down there beautiful if you want your precious secret to be kept a secret then all you have to do is this.......

ME: what...

UNKNOWN: >;)

ME: get on with it I don't give a fuck about ur devilish smile!!!

UNKNOWN: uh uh uh don't be mean ur not gonna help yourself and ur secret are you

UNKNOWN: what you have to do is break up with Drew not him or anyone about this and meet me at the diner tomorrow at 6

ME: fine :(

UNKNOWN: now don't be sad beautiful we will be together soon ;)

ME: don't call me beautiful and I won't ever go out with you!

UNKNOWN: you have before

ME: what?

MIRANDA P.O.V

after that, he didn't reply to me. what did he mean by you have before? I put my phone down on the couch and laid on Drew's chest. he was sleeping now and I just laid there crying myself to sleep trying to let my last moments with him sink in. Soon I was asleep.

it was 5 in the evening and I was shocked that we slept that late I know we didn't go to sleep until like 8 in the morning but still. I looked up and Drew was still sleeping I got up off of Drew with little stops so I didn't wake him up. I changed into my day clothes which were my skinny jeans, a red t-shirt, my brown boots that went to the middle of my calf/lower leg. and my hair was a bit wavy but a little past my shoulders.