ch.13

Chapter Thirteen

I was sitting on my bed and I hadn't seen Drew in a couple days. I had just gotten home from church which was 2 hours long not that bad times it was 4 hours long depending on if we stayed for both services cause sometimes they were different. if you're wondering I'm Christian.

my brother just came into my room and I haven't talked to him since he dropped me off at Drew's. he has tried to talk to me but I ignore him. My parents know I'm pissed at him so they don't do anything to try and make me talk. " can we talk?" I looked up at him and then went back to typing on my computer. " Miranda please." he said sitting on my bed. " you dropped me off at Mr. Taylor's house making me get out and you took my car." " look I'm sorry I just wanted you to be happy with someone you love." "How does everyone know about this?!" I said getting up. " because you don't keep things from us." it was true I didn't keep anything from my family unless it was drugs or alcohol which I did.

" fine I forgive you but I'm still pissed at you." " I will take that." I laughed as he closed my door. my phone then buzzed and it was Mr. Taylor I mean drew.

DREW: hey babe can you come over today?

ME: yeah sure just let me get ready

DREW: kay

I jumped off my bed and ran into my bathroom. I took a quick shower and then blow-dried my hair. I put my hair in a slight curl and put on my eyeliner in a wing and the black smokey eye shadow my bra shirt thing and my high-waisted short shorts. I put on my boot heels and my jean jacket.

it was late and my parents were already sleeping. I was glad because my outfit was... not for their approval. I had to keep pulling my shorts down because my ass would come out. I went over to my parent's room and opened it slightly. " Mom!" I whispered. " what?" "I'm going over to drew's." " ok."

I closed their door. and went outside. I started my car and rock out to Sleeping with Sirens song called fuck you.

I was in front of Drew's house and I walked up to his door. I pulled my shorts up in the back where my ass was coming out. he opened the door and his eyes went big. " Miranda?!" " yeah?" I said innocently but I smiled evilly to myself. I went inside and 'dropped my keys'. I bent down to get them and I saw out of the corner of my eye his eyes went from searching for me to my butt.

I stood up and turned around. " my eyes are up here." he looked into my eyes and I lifted up my boobs to make them perkier. his mouth opened and I closed it with my index finger. " you know you shouldn't drool over a girl's body it's not cute." he snapped out of his trace put his hands on my waist and started kissing my neck. I smiled and let him kiss my neck.

he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. he took us to his room. he laid me down on his bed and kissed me lower and lower when he reached my stomach and the starting of my pants. he started to unbutton my pants and that's when I cut him off. " no you said you can't have sex with me so I'm not going to have sex with you." he lifted his head up and backed off. " but Miranda you didn't stop me until now.. and you wore that!"

" just cause I wore it doesn't mean I was trying to seduce you..... ok maybe I was" he gave me a -.- look. " I'm sorry you gave me that ' when your ready' bull shit so I made it hard for you to keep it and I guess that isn't the only thing hard," I said looking up away from it. he then sat down and covered his lap with a pillow. he looked so embarrassed. I put my hand on his hand and looked up at him. " babe it's okay every guy gets a boner." he looked away rubbing the back of his neck. " if you want we can set a date for us to have sex." "What?" " like set a time and day for us to have sex so we are both ready." " uhh, that's not how it works though it's supposed to be a surprise to both of us where it's romantic not planned." " oh ok..." I felt dumb I was trying to make him feel better but I guess that didn't work out very well.