Notorious

By swornXjessie

Notorious Charms is just like every other 141 year old, half-monster half-human, magical girl. Well, except f... More

Chapter 1 - The Vampire
Chapter 2 - The Comedy Duo
Chapter 3 - An Unwanted Task
Chapter 4 - Catulo
Chapter 5 - An Old Friend
Chapter 6 - Mission Improbable
Chapter 7 - A Very Bad Bedtime Story
Chapter 8 - These Animals May Bite
Chapter 9 - Were Worries
Chapter 10 - A very wrong place to find fangs.
Chapter 11 - Please, keep your bird at a safe distance.
Chapter 12 - Breaking down barriers.
Chapter 13 - Curses, pixies and six toed daughters.
Chapter 14 - Knock knock.
Chapter 15 - Black tears of necromancers.
Chapter 16 - The mad hatter and the black rabbit.
Chapter 17 - Too late.
Chapter 18 - The Countless and Condemned.
Chapter 19 - Giant squid VS Octoshark?
Chapter 20 - Dingy since the 1890's.
Chapter 21 - Dont make me go down in chains.
Chapter 22 - 'Research.'
Chapter 23 - The grand unveiling.
Chapter 24 - Happy birthday to me.
Chapter 25 - And then there were four.
Authors note.

Chapter 26 - The last wing.

104 6 0
By swornXjessie

Chapter 26 - The last wing.

 Notorious.

"I saw you die," Notorious stood up and backed away. "I cried black tears. You died."

"That's the funny thing about the field of necromancy i study. I'm immortal, sister." Notorious' sister turned to Atera. "Which is going to make this very interesting."

A big group of people came out from the same trees that Notorious' sister had just come from, all brandishing black smoke that swirled around their hands.

She nodded her head once and they all lifted their hands, the necromancy smoke shooting like darts at the eximius, but avoiding Atera, who stood in silence as his creations were ripped apart around him.

Atera stared at Notorious, no emotion in his eyes.

When all of the beasts were dead the necromancers put down their hands and Notorious' sister smiled at their work.

"Now," She said to Atera, rubbing her hands together. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Esther Charms, also known as the means of your demise."

Atera rested his eyes on Esther. "Run now, little girl, and i shall give you a head start."

"You must have misheard me earlier when i told you i was immortal." She rolled her eyes.

While they were talking, Notorious and what was left of her group gather up in a huddle and watched.

"I heard you child, i just do not care. Just because you can not die does not mean i can not give you endless torment. For i am also immortal."

"Seize him." Esther demanded, the three necromancers closest to her send the black smoke hurtling at him.

But it didn't reach him.

Before any of the smoke got to Atera he had vanished.

"Old vampires are so overpowered." She sighed as if it were a minor setback. Esther looked to the people behind her. "Well, what are you waiting for. Go and get him!"

They all went off in different directions, disappearing into the bushes, trees and some into the building.

"As for you..." Esther walked up to Notorious and looked at her with mind interest. "I expected something more from my 'great older sister'."

"You haven't seen what i can do yet." Notorious growled, her nails extending.

"I'm not looking to fight, big sis." She smiled.

"That makes one of us."

"I have to say, you make quite the magnificent dragon. Our brother didn't have a talent for it. Tarquin was a stupid boy, looking to be a vampire when he could have been so much more. Like us." She talked about being a dragon with pride.

"Are there any more left?" Notorious asked.

"Any more what? Dragons? Of course."

"No. Any more of the Charms family."

"Our family, sister. There is you and me. No more Tarquin of course, your little blood sucker friend looked after that, didn't she?" Esther laughed.

"She wasnt my friend." Notorious muttered.

"Indeed, i only wish i could have killed her myself. Her name was Saskia, wasn't it? Yes, well your hybrid boyfriend got rid of her."

"Why didn't you come and get her yourself then?" Jason asked, anger in his voice. "Could have saved me a lot of trouble."

"I would have, if i was allowed to leave our training camp. Alas, i could not." Esther shrugged.

"You're the boss, you can do what you like." Notorious said. She had no idea if her sister was the boss, but saying that was a good way to find out who was.

"Not quite, sister." She smiled.

Apparently Notorious wouldn't find out.

"Actually, I'm the boss." A man walked out from the trees and into the clearing, the same way Esther and the other necromancers had.

Notorious was taken aback, he looked almost identical to Tarquin.

But no, he looked to be older, but he had black hair, like Tarquin had. With dark eyes and a strong looking physique.

Esther smiled as the man put an arm around her and hugged her.

"Did i do well?" She asked him.

"Very." He smiled back at her.

Notorious backed away, her breathing fast and her head spinning.

She started to cry as she shook her head.

No. It couldn't be.

"Daddy?" Notorious squeaked.

"My Torrie." He walked towards her with open arms.

"No. Get away from me." Notorious growled.

"My first born daughter, the most magnificent of the dragons." He looked delighted, despite the fact that Notorious looked at him with pure hatred.

Esther didnt look happy with her fathers description of Notorious.

"I'm thankful that you saved our lives... Most of our lives." She looked to Laylans pale body. "But you can go now."

"We didn't just come here to kill a load of overgrown dogs." Esther had her hands on her hips, looking at Jason, since he was the one she was directing the insult at.

"Then do what you came here to do and leave me to grieve my adopted father."

"Come with us, Torrie." Her dad held out a hand to her. "Join your family.  We are the last wing of dragons, come with us."

"No, Dexter. I have my own family."

He recoiled at the fact Notorious had called him by his name and not by father or dad.

"My child, you could be so much more than you are now, you are only just scratching the surface of your true potential. We can help you achieve greatness." Dexter urged.

"I said, no." Notorious opened her wings threateningly.

Esther stepped forwards to come to her fathers defence.

"No, Esther. She will come with us without us harming her." Dexter nodded to Esther and she smiled.

"Of course, father." She now grinned at Jason menacingly.

Esthers skin turned grey and scaly, wings burst from her back and in an instant she was over by Jason and flying him up into the air by his ankle.

"Jase!" Notorious called and flew up into the air.

"Come with your family and no harm will come to your pet." Dexter held Notorious by her wrist, stopping her from flying up to get Jason.

Notorious stared at Jason, tears filling her eyes.

"Esther." Dexter said when Notorious hesitated.

Esther dropped Jason and Notorious screamed, but she caught him again before he hit the ground and then carried him back up into the air.

"Okay, okay!" Notorious shouted.

Dexter raised an eyebrow.

"I'll go." She sighed.

He smiled and Esther lowered Jason back to the ground.

"I'm not a bad person, Torrie," Dexter smiled. "Go and say your goodbyes."

Notorious ran to Jason and flung her arms around his neck.

He held her tightly and Notorious felt his tears run down her neck as he buried his face by her throat.

"I'll come for you, i promise i'll find you." He whispered into her hair.

She nodded as tears soaked her cheeks. "I know you will."

Notorious pulled away enough so that she could see Merredith and Hermit but without letting go of Jason.

"Thank you, thank you so much for staying by me. I love you guys." She said to them.

Hermit was crying and Merredith looked as if she might kill someone.

"We'll do everything to get you back." Merry nodded.

"Whatever we have to do." Hermit agreed.

"Come now, Torrie." Dexter said, grabbing her by the wrist.

Notorious stared into Jasons eyes.

She didn't need to tell him she loved him, the look they were giving each other said all that had to be said.

Dexter dragged her away and she followed obediently.

"Bury Laylan!" Notorious shouted back to Jason.

Jason nodded, unable to speak.

The last thing Notorious saw as she was being dragged away was Jason, falling onto his knees, his head in his hands and Merredith and Hermit with a hand on both of his shoulders.

They would look out for eachother with their lives, and that comforted her.

She also knew that they would come for her, and that said so much about her friends love for her.

Notorious would stay strong for them, and they would do the same for her.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422 38 21
Vampires , Werewolves , Dragons , Demons , Witches.. These Kingdoms always seem to be peaceful on the surface but under the covers , vampires and wol...
6.2K 400 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
879 30 15
*Content Introduction* Living secretly as a maid in the duke's mansion, cursed witch Lina. On a night with a full moon, transformed into a beauty, sh...
107K 3.9K 11
She was the best. No one could match her skill. She killed for what was right, not for evil. Others saw her as ruthless, psychotic, and terrifying. ...