A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 6: Bullies

5.1K 112 20
By HardyTwister

Dipper POV

I was sitting in the office with Mabel's headband in my hands trying to put on the new amulet on it, "You sure got yourself in a mess, sister."

"Shut up, jackass!" She sneered at me. Her brown eyes sparking with hot fire that could pierce through anyone's soul.

Before we had the amulets we did have brown eyes. Than we found the amulets and since we used them a lot, we became connected to them, and our eyes turned blue and we didn't need to touch them anymore for simple things. We do need to touch them to do the strong stuff, like going through people's mind and so on. The mind is a tricky thing.

“you wouldn’t have even understand…” she mumbled as she placed the ice pack at the back of her head. I sigh as I was fixing her headband, "You are lucky that there were more stones in the storage...but you still need to reconnected with this one." Then the stone was attached to the headband, "There! Good as new!" I then raise the headband and Mabel took it from my hands. She sat at the edge of the desk, rubbing the stone gently.

She sniffed.

I sighed, slightly rolling my eyes, "Its fine Mabel."

"No it isn't! That witch destroyed everything! She turned Gideon against me, broke my stone, and knocked me out. I feel humiliated, worthless, and-"

"Sad?" I finished off for her. I was pretty much done with her sobbing, after hours of it...it gets pretty annoying.

She nodded so pathetically.

I sat up straight, "I always have to do everything...Will!" Within seconds Will appeared, "Y-Yes sir?"

"Tend Mabel's wound." I ordered.

Will nod his head, "Y-Yes Master D-Dipper." Then Will to the back of Mabel's head. Mabel moved the ice bag away and let Will do whatever he was going to do to fix this

"See! It’s not that hard to ask a demon slave to help." I smirked. I then stood up and went over to where Mabel was and brush her hair back, out and away from her face, "Listen, I'm sorry that you had a bad day in taking your revenge. That this witch took everything from you, but...stop being a sorry mopping slop and use this opportunity, a chance."

"Chance? What Chance?"

"Chance to make sure they rot. Chance to make this world hell to them. This is the chance Mabel, an opportunity to show them what you are really made of. What would happen to fools that messes with you."

Mabel smiled, "You know...you're right."

"Aren't I always right?"

Mabel rolled her eyes at me.

"So what are you going to do about it?" I asked with a grin.

"I'm going to gather up the girls and we are going to make Pacifica Southeast pay!"

Pacifica POV

"Pacifica!" Gideon cried out for me. I looked up from the journal, going through it the second time. I was in my bedroom and I could hear him rushing up the stairs and rushing into my room. Gideon had his laptop in his hands, "We got bad news!" He panted.

"What's that, Gid?"

Gideon came up to me and sat next to me and had me look at the screen.

He didn't have to say anything to explain what was going on. On the screen was a post from someone name CandySweetbutBitter and the post was about me.

"The perky blonde girl who just came here to the great town of Gravity Falls, whose name is Pacifica Southeast, is a girl who you shouldn't hang out. She has no sense of fashion and doesn't care for anyone else. She may look sweet but she is an offspring of the devil himself but more dumb and stupid. She stole from a dear friend of mine! She didn't even say sorry and left her crying and a shatter heart. Nobody treats her like that. I say she shouldn't get away with this. #Wantsherdead #Mosthated #Someonekillher"

I had my mouth opened the whole time i was reading this, "Oh gosh! W-Who is this girl?"

"She's one of the mean girls of that group that Dad was talking about."

"T-This is terrible! Why would she say that?"

Gideon rubbed my back, to try and comfort me, "I'm sorry Pacifica that this happened. We should tell my dad about this."

Then there was a BING sound that interrupted us.

"Oh no, someone commented on the post." Gideon sighed as we both looked at the new comment.

It was from TinyTimmyLuck.

"CandySweetbutBitter, this Pacifica girl sounds like a real jerk. I'm with you! End her! Nobody hurts SparkleGleeful! #Wantsherdead #Mosthated #Someonekillher"

"SpakrleGleeful? Oh no...I bet that is Mabel." Gideon went pale.

"Why would she do this? Was it because of what I did?" I stuttered.

"I don't know but we need to tell Dad about this before it gets out of hand." Gideon replied as he got up.

"Are you sure we want to tell Uncle Bud?"

"We have to."

"Then we hav3 to tell him that we went to the show of the Gleeful Twins and you dated her or hang out with her. Uncle Bud will be upset, more mad at us than the others."

Gideon thought about it, "Oh right...we do have to explain how this happened...but we can't keep this going forever! These girls get violent. You saw how Mabel was!"

I rub my arm, "Yeah..."

Gideon sighed as he sat back down, "This stinks!"

"it's my fault....I was the one who wanted to see the show that started this whole mess. I was the one with-"

"Pacifica stop, please. Just leave it alright? It happened and we can't do anything about it but we can do something about what is going to happen."

"What are you thinking about Gideon?"

"I'm saying we should just ignore them, since we can snitched on them. Sure some people may believe in this but some won’t! This won't ruin our summer. We don't need them. We can do our own thing."

"Yeah I guess....yeah. I like it! I'm not interested in a boy to fall in love with and I have enough friends. You are going to be the only boy I would think of, since you are my cousin and part of this Mystery Cousins group! Nothing will stop me for having a great summer!"

Gideon smile, "Yeah!" Then he pulled up his fist, "Mystery Cousins!" I fist pump him, "Mystery Cousins!"

Later that day Gideon and I went out into the forest and we found this stone that was in the journals that cause things to be shrunken or to grow. It was pretty cool.

"So we need light to create a ray to cause objects to grow and to shrink." Gideon replied as he looks at the stone as we enter town after our adventure.

"Do you think a flashlight would work?" I asked.

"That is what I was thinking."

Then we headed to a store to get some tools for the stone and possibly a snack. "Let's split up and look around. I could never find anything in this store...It is never organized." Gideon explained.

I nod my head and headed to one side of the store while he went the other way. I was looking up and down, examining the shelves for the things we need. I honestly wasn't really paying any attention to what was going on around me and I bumped into someone with a firm structure and build. I fell to the ground from the impact and they barely moved a step, "Oof!"

I then looked up to see who i had ran into, "I am so sorry." Looking up at the person and I could see that it was a girl, about my age was there. She was large and muscular and that is why she didn't move at all when i ran into her. I was surprise about this and a bit scared on how big she was and she was my age. I was just a small skinny girl.

She looks down at me with a smirk, "Blond haired girl, lack of sense of fashion...you must be Pacifica Southeast." Her voice was very deep, like a man's voice and that startle me even more, "Uh...Uh...Yeah...."

Then a smaller girl came around the corner with a smoothie in her hands. She was much smaller than the other girl in size and had glasses and black hair.

"What's going on here?" She asked.

"This is the little brat, Pacifica Southeast." The larger girl replied.

The smaller one snickered, "Oh this is going to be fun. My posts sure made a hit on the web." Then she pulled out her phone, "Let's see how much views I get for a video."

"I can make that go through the screen of views." The other girl snickered. Then she grabs the smoothie out of the smaller girl's hand. She then took off the lid and dumped the smoothie on me. It was cold as it was going down my face, "That is what you get you demon!" The larger girl sneer, "Nobody treats our friend like that you witch!"

Then the smoothie was done and she threw the cup at me, hitting my head. The two girls laugh. "There! An improvement of your poor style of clothing." The smaller girl snickered. Then the other girl reaches out a bag of flour. Then she opened the bag and poor it on me, covering me with smoothie and flour, ruining my clothes. They laugh even more, mocking, "Now that is how you deal with a demon! She was a good person and you ruin her! Nobody does that and just walks away! Everyone will agree that you deserve this!"

They finish pouring the flour on me and threw the bag at me.

I sat there, mortified. I didn't know what to do. This never happened to me. Sure I've been tease but not like this. Tears swell in my eyes, all i wanted to do was cry. How could they do this to me? I didn't do anything wrong. I was just trying to help Gideon and this is what I get.

The girls laugh even more, enjoying my misery. Their words rattle in my head...Demon,  witch, and then the other words that the post said about me...Wanting me dead and for me to be hurt.

"Hey!" I heard a shout. The girl stop recording the scene and they both look up. The shout to be sounded like Gideon.

"What are you doing? Leave her alone!"

Yeah...it was Gideon.

Gideon then came up, between the two bullies and me.

"Ah, isn't this the little twerp." The lager girl snickered.

"Why don't you leave? Both of you." Gideon snapped, "You have no rights to be here and doing this to her!"

The lager girl shoves Gideon to the ground, right next to me.

"Careful Grenda, don't want to hurt him too much." The smaller girl warned her.

Grenda muttered something but I didn't hear it. Then she grabs Gideon by his shirt and lift him off his feet and off from the ground, "Listen here toy, you may be protected from my fist because of Mabel but don't think you'll get away from interrupting us. You will regret this. Both of you will regret this." Then she just drops Gideon and walked away. Gideon came over to me and brush smoothie and flour from my face, "Pacifica? Are you okay?"

Tears streamed down my cheeks as i made a pitiful whimper. I shook my head, no i wasn't okay. I couldn't help but I just couldn't hold it back so I started to cry.

Gideon pulled me into a hug, not careing about the smoothie or flour that I was drench in. "its okay Pacifica. I'm here...I'm here. They aren't going to hurt you anymore." I cried on his shoulder, "Why? Why did they do this?"

"Because they are jerks. They are under that crazy psychopath's orders to hurt you." Gideon replied. Then he pulled away, "We are going to tell Dad. This has gone too far. I don't care how much trouble we get into."

Then Gideon got up and pulled me up to my feet, "We are going home and making sure that they pay."

Then we headed home but Uncle Bud wasn't home. I headed to a shower and once I came back Gideon was on the computer, "They uploaded the video and it's only been almost an hour and it already went through the roof."

I rubbed my arm, "And what they are saying?"

Gideon looks up, "Things...like you deserved it, it wasn't enough, about your crying, and so on. Basically everyone is siding against you."

I lowered my head.

"I'm not against you, though." Gideon smiled, "I'm with you all the way Pacifica." Then Gideon closes the laptop, "Who cares what they think Pacifica!"

"That's what I thought too but look what happened Gideon. I was attacked. I also know that you've been hogging the laptop because they have been messaging me, rude things. I know Gideon. I've looked on Uncle Bud's laptop."

Gideon sighed, "Pacifica I was only protecting you."

"I know."

Gideon sighs deeply, "This is just a mess. I wish Dad was home right now."

"I was thinking in the shower-"

"Oh no. Run away! Pacifica was thinking!" Gideon joked, trying to cheer me up. I gave a small smile, "Funny but seriously listen. Uncle Bud told us...well you...to not go anywhere near the Gleeful's place. How are going to do about that? We are going to be in trouble by that. Then you dated Mabel Gleeful. That is even worse"

Gideon hesitated, "Yeah...but they are hurting you Pacifica! I don't care what Dad thinks or do to us...as long as he knows what is going on."

"I don't want you to get hurt about the whole thing by your dad."

"Who cares about him!? This is all about you Pacifica. They have crossed the line so far they can't even see it."

I rubbed my arm, "What do we tell Uncle Bud?"

"That we went over to the Gleeful Twins' show and then Mabel fell in love with me but you tried to protect me and so you stood up against Mabel. Then now Mabel and her friends and others are bullying you and they attacked you at the store. That is what we are going to tell Dad." Gideon explained.

I sigh, "I guess."

Then there was a sound of the door closing, "Kids? You home?" That was Uncle Bud.

"Here we go." Gideon jumped up as looked over at me.

To be honest, maybe this isn't a good idea. They could come after me or Gideon if we snitch. It could be worse than having a smoothie and flour bath. Was this a good or bad idea?

Gideon rubs my back, "its okay, Pacifica."

"What if this isn't a good idea, Gideon? If we snitch then they will attacked us even more and it would be a lot worse. This could be a bad decision."

"Doesn't matter, Pacifica. This is the only thing that could help us."

Then Gideon grab my hand and we headed down stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 11.5K 40
A grand event was held at the Northwest Manor. Would be this the perfect time for Pacifica to admit her feelings for Dipper? But things went quite...
800 25 16
Dipper Mabel and Pacifica are all coming of age and are fighting the age-old battle of finding their place in the world. This story focuses strongly...
45.7K 1.2K 21
A story of the unknown world of Gravity Falls, where you find a girl named Pacifica Northwest, who was a writer. Writing her adventures in life, and...
7.6K 125 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...