A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 3: The Show

5.8K 163 32
By HardyTwister

Hello! I hope you are enjoying this! Anyways I'm going to quite talking and let you get to the story. Here we go!

Pacifica POV

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked as we walked through town. Gideon chuckled, "you always want to do something, Pazzie. We can't do anything much until you finish reading the journal. We got to be smart when stopping these things. We got to know them inside and out."

I nod my head, "Aye! Aye! And I'm almost done."

"Reading it once. That is only going through it. Not studying it. There is a difference you know. That is why I've been reading it over and over so I can have the book and everything in it memorize in my head."

I nod my head, "Make sense."

I then notice this poster that was on a window of a shop we were walking by. "Hey Gideon check this out." 

It was a poster about this show in the Tent of Telepathy. It was like a magic show that was starring these two twins name Dipper and Mabel Gleeful. It looked pretty interesting.

Gideon came over and looks at the poster, "Oh, those two." 

"What about them? You know them?" I questioned.

"Not really. All I know is that my dad hates them. He thinks they are fakes."

"Is he just saying that because they are a tourist trap too?" I smirk.

Gideon gave a small smile, "Most likely."

I grab his arm, "Come on! By the poster there is going to be a show in a few minutes. We can go and see it!"

"Pacifica! We can't! Dad will kill me if I go to another tourist trap! Plus it is getting dark and-"

"Stop being a worry wort! It will be fine! Where is that adventure, Mystery Cousin?" I dragged him down the street, "Come on! What's the harm? Uncle Bud won't know. Plus tonight is his TV night and won't pay any attention to the time or anything around him."

Gideon sigh, "I guess you are right."

Then we headed to the Tent of Telepathy. At the front was an older man. He was wearing black shoes with black pants, a white shirt with a blue suit jacket, and a bow tie around his neck. He was wearing a black eye patch over an eye but he had glasses so it was over his glasses, which was interesting.

"Welcome to the Tent of Telepathy!" He greeted us and the group that we were with. He then pulled out a bag, "Here is a trick, just a preview of the show. If you put your money into the bag than it shall disappear!"

The crowed went crazy for it as they started to stuff money into the bag. I knew this trick easily and knew it would be just a waste of money. Uncle Bud did the same thing where they put their money in the bag and just don't get it back at all. The money doesn't disappeared at all...just to the man's pocket. Now I can see why Uncle Bud doesn't like this place.

Walking past the old man we went into the tent and took a seat. Looking around, I could that It sorta looked like the shack in a tent form. Another reason why Uncle Bud might not like this place. 

Gideon was nervous as he was already starting to sweat and rubbed his hands together, "We shouldn't be here..."

I playfully shove Gideon, "Don't over think it Gideon. This will be great!"

Dipper POV

I was in the dressing room, reading journal 2 since I was all ready for the show. Mabel was looking at herself in the mirror, bushing her hair to get the finishing touches of her looks. There was a knock on the door and Stan came in the dressing room, "Alright, people are filling up the place. Let's go."

I close the book and got up and reach for my cape but Mabel grabbed it before me, keeping it away from me.

"What the heck Mabel." I growled.

Mabel then wraps it around her shoulders, slightly posing with it, "I got an idea for the opening, to wow the crowd. It's the simple appear trick. What you think?"

I sigh, "Whatever."

"Whatever." Mabel mocked me.

Then she headed out of the door. I sigh as I tighten my neck tie that was around me neck as I headed to the back waiting for my cue.

The crowed clapped as Mabel got on the stage.

"Thank you Stan for introducing me!" Mabel replied, "Now you are all in for a treat for tonight's show!" Mabel than pause, "But as you know that I'm Mabel Gleeful of course but wait...we are missing someone. Can't do the show without him." 

I knew what Mabel was about to do. She will took off my cape around her shoulder and place it on the ground. Then she will twist it up as she pulls it up from the ground and I'll appear. It was a silly trick but people love it....those stupid mindless drones...

Then I felt the tug and suddenly I appear on the stage. I straighten my cuff of my shirt to add some jazz to my entrance. I could hear the girls especially gasping out, screaming out, and was getting exciting when I appeared. I smiled, "Thanks sis. I knew you wouldn't start without me." I then took my cape from her grip and drape it over my shoulders.

"We sure got a night to show you. Since this is a magic show...we got to start old school don't we?" I smiled. I then flick my wrist and a card appeared. Then I flick my wrist again and a fan of all 52 cards just appeared in my hand. The crowed eyes widen a bit and some even gasped.

I then pull the cards together and lay them on my palm. I then grab the first card and raise it over my head to the other side of my body. The rest of the cards follow in midair, "Now these aren't normal cards..."

"You got that right, brother." Mabel sneer, "These cards are truth tellers and we need a volunteer."

Most of the people raise their hands and were at the edge of their seat, "Oh! Pick me! Pick me!"

Mabel looks around at the crowed to pick the victim...I mean...volunteer...then she pointed to a young girl that was sitting towards the back, "The blonde hair girl in the back!" The young blonde shyly came up to the stage. She had blond hair and was wearing colorful clothing that was so out of style...like They were like 90's clothes.

She smiled shyly but seemed a bit excited at the same time.

"What's your name?" I asked as the shuffle the cards in my hand.

"Pacifica." she replied.

I then fan out the cards in my hands, "Alright, Pacifica, pick a card."

Pacifica looks at the cards and pulled out a card from my hand. Mabel then took it from her grip and she smirk as she looked at the card, "For your past card, it says that you grew up just fine as an only child of a poor family. What a shame...never got to live in a real house growing up." 

Pacifica looked away from her and looked towards the ground

"Pick another one." I replied.

Pacifica slowly nods her head as she looked back at me. She picked another card and Mabel grabbed it from her, examining the card yet again, "Your present says that you are here for the summer with your uncle and cousin but the only reason why your parents sent you up here because they didn't want you to see them fighting and getting a divorce. Tsk, tsk, such a broken poor family."

"A d-divorce?" Pacifica stuttered.

"Pick another card." I replied, not caring for her questions.

Pacifica looks down at card and rubs her arm, "I don't know...Do these really tell the truth?"

"Truth and all." Mabel replied, with a hint of a snicker in it.

"But my parents aren't getting a divorce."

Mabel shrugged, "The cards never lie and so the divorce is true. I guess they didn't want to hurt you little feelings." At the end, Mabel was treating Pacifica like a little weak and pathetic kid. She proved it by pinching her cheek.

I saw some tears in Pacifica eyes, threatening to come out and run past her cheeks. She closed her eyes, forcing the tears back. Then with a shaky hand she picked out another card. Mabel then snatch it out of Pacifica hands, "Your future says that this summer is going to be your last. Full of suffering and pain. Enjoy it while you can." Mabel sneer. Then she patted Pacifica on the head, "Sorry that you have a rough life. I mean, only child, divorce, and death at a young age. I'm so sorry but the cards never lie." Then Mabel faces the audience and pulled Pacifica close to her, "Give her a hand to our volunteer! It is a shame though that her life is poor. Wish her luck!" Then Mabel tosses the three cards and they turned into butterflies. The crowed clapped. Pacifica then, rubbing her arm the whole way down the steps, went to her seat. 

There was no doubt that tears were streaming down her cheeks. She was just making a fool of herself really...

I then flick my hand and the cards turned into a rose. Then I toss it to someone, a brown haired girl that shoved her friend out of the way to get it. She screamed and her other friend tried getting it out of her grip, "No! It's mine! Give it to me! Give it to me!" 

I rolled my eyes at their pathetic fighting. I saw Mabel smirking at the fighting. It was entertaining...how even friends would tear each other apart for something simple as a rose. 

Then Mabel claps her hands, "Let's move on to everyone's favorite act...."

After a few more tricks the show was almost over. We just had to do our last trick for the grand finally. I reach for my amulet and I rub it gently, "Now why don't we stand up for the last trick." Then using my amulet powers, I had everyone stand up if they wanted to or not. 

I gave a small smirk, "For this I want everyone to close their eyes. When you do close your eyes you will see the thing you want most."  

Everyone did what they were told as I was still holding to my amulet. I heard some gasps as they did see the thing they wanted most.

I sigh, "But sadly every good thing comes at a cost." Then I tighten the grip around my amulet and their greatest nightmare came to life in their mind. I heard some screams and pitiful cries. "But then you can change those into good by opening your eyes to the wonders of life." Then they opened their eyes and in front of them were pretty blue butterflies that flutter around their heads. Then they shot right up in the air and became little fireworks.

The crowd was in awe and they clapped and cheered. Mabel came up to me and we linked arms. Then with the other arm we stretch it out and we bowed. The crowd clapped louder and cheered like crazy. We smiled and kept our arms linked and the other up. I then notice that Mabel was looking at someone with a wider smile than usual. Then she waved frantically as only I wave gently. I smirk as I know that look and her actions. 

She got a new toy.

That new toy was a young boy, about our age, with white hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and was wearing a blue and white star hat, a white T-shirt, dark blue vest, gray shorts, and black shoes. He was sitting next to the Pacifica girl.

I sigh, "Poor new toy...oh well...this will be fun."

Don't forget to vote and comment!   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 4.1K 40
"Don't be scared we were born prepared for this journey, full of mystery time to explore this wonder reach answers that we hunger discover the trut...
104K 1.4K 22
This story is set when the 12 year olds are 16 and in high school. Dipper and Mabel is staying in Gravity Falls for High School. Dipper and Pacifica...
7.6K 125 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...
4.5K 166 48
this book is for all the dipcifica lovers and shippers out there (because I've basically read every dipcifica book on wattpad) also there might be so...