We're Both Monsters (Sebastia...

Από authorchan0001

Attack On Titan and Black Butler crossover I guess? I SUCK AT SUMMARIES, BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS!!! Everyone in... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N (please read)
A/N 2
Contest!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NEW Chapter 24
Chapter 25
FANART
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Announcement!!

Chapter 17

10.8K 365 378
Από authorchan0001

Reader POV

"Sebastian! Take that back...right now," said Ciel, behind me.

"What do you mean?" replied Sebastian.

"I don't like you taunting me," scowled Ciel. I put away my swords. Sebastian simply smiled, which pissed me off. I stomped towards Sebastian and pulled my arm back and attempted to punch him in the face, but he caught my fist in midair.
"What the hell Sebastian?! What is wrong with you?! As if you knew what losing someone was like, you sick bastard!! As if you knew what feeling emotions was like," I hissed glaring at him through my bangs, that covered my face.

His eyes widened slightly and opened his mouth to say something but I caught him by surprise. I punched him in the mouth with my other hand. His head turned sideways, and I couldn't see his expression his black hair covering his face.

Sebastian then turned his head to look at me, blood running down his chin.

"(y/n)...I-" he started.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it, you heartless idiot!!" I shouted. Then I heard the music once more. I turned around, blades in hand again.

That was when the dolls barged into the room.

"That means they defeated Grell," said Ciel behind me. Okay, plan. Think, think, think...got it, I thought. I pulled the left trigger on my gear, making the hook shoot out and latch onto the wall to the left. I grunted a bit as my body slid in that direction. I ran towards the other side of the room, almost being pulled towards where the hook was latched. Once I got far enough, I did the spinning slash movement Levi taught me.

I could hear the blades hitting steel. But the steel on my blades was stronger and it cut through the dolls' necks.

I let go of the trigger and landed on my feet, which kind of surprised me. I turned around and saw all the dolls decapitated and on the floor. Wow, it actually worked, I didn't think it would since the room was too small, I thought.

"(y/n)...how?" asked Ciel.

"Not the first time I do it," I mumbled. "And I acted out of anger."

"Young master, (y/n) it's time to go," said Sebastian approaching us.

"I think not. They are now the property of my master," said Drossel after he appeared in the room.

"Excuse me? I don't belong to anyone," I growled.

"Ciel Phantomhive is marked by the ring he is wearing and you came here, what more proof do you need?"

"What master?" asked Sebastian.

"It's decided. Ciel Phantomhive and (y/n) (l/n) will become dolls made up of silver and gold," said Drossel. Then Sebastian grabbed me by the waist and picked up Ciel in his other arm and jumped out the window.

I struggled against his grip after he landed on a bridge near the mansion. I pushed him away after he let go of us.

"There we are..." he sighed. "You're safe." But Ciel then slapped him, leaving him in shock.

"What about Lizzy?! She's still in there!! Did I tell you to solve the recent string of kidnappings or did I not? Lizzy is one of the kidnapped girls. Saving her is the first-"

"If the order negates the contract, I cannot obey it. Your first priority is orders from the Queen. Similarly, my first priority is your life. I've devoted myself to your service and protection. It's been more than two years now. I can't let someone steal you away after all this time, can I?"

Ciel then took out the second ring from his coat and put it on his thumb, on top of his own ring.

"Master?"

"Protecting me will be a difficult task, now that I have been doubly marked," smirked Ciel.

"I'm not afraid of hard work," said Sebastian and bowed. Just then I heard Pluto's howl.

"Pluto," I whispered.

"I searched the mansion top to bottom and I couldn't find any sign of Lady Elizabeth," said Sebastian. That leaves one place, I thought looking into the forest behind me. Then I launched my hooks and flew through the trees, dodging them almost every second. I could hear them coming behind me. So I used more gas to go faster.

I could see the end of the forest so I stopped and knelt behind a bush looking around the open area for any sign of a possible threat. But then I spotted Grell holding Pluto's leash outside the tower. I jumped out from the bush and ran towards them. Pluto was growling and barking.

"Calm down puppy!" said Grell.

"That's a surprise, you're still alive," said Ciel behind me. Grell turned around and squealed once he saw Sebastian.

"Bassy!!!" he lunged towards him but Pluto knocked Grell out of the way and beat him in embracing Sebastian first, causing Sebastian to look away in disgust. I would laugh but I'm mad at him.

"How rude!! Wait a second. A demon hound?" asked Grell. I sighed and punched his shoulder.

"You're just noticing, you imbecile?" I rolled my eyes. Grell rubbed his shoulder and huffed.

"Oohhhhh a night with a demon hound!! So sexy!!" said Grell and blood starting seeping from his nose.

"You have no standards," sighed Sebastian, and turned towards Pluto. "I've been waiting for you Pluto." With that, he began to walk towards the door of the tower.

"That door has been sealed with unnatural power. Only a demon hound can open it," said Sebastian as Pluto's collar began to glow white...along with the door. I walked and stood beside Sebastian as Pluto morphed into his dog form.

"He's so big!" squealed Grell.

Pluto ran inside the tower after the doors opened. I followed him, leaving the others behind.

"(y/n)!! You can't go alone!!" shouted Sebastian. I scoffed and sped up the stairs even more until I came across a door. I placed my hand on the door handle and pushed it open. I walked in and looked around.

There were tables that had materials needed to make dolls, such as paint and faux hair. But there were words written on the walls like gold, iron, steel etc. Then I spotted Lady Elizabeth sitting on a chair.

"Lizzy!!" shouted Ciel from the door and ran towards her, and he tried to wake her up. I walked around the room, looking at the materials on the tables. Then I saw it. There. On the table. A piece of hardened skin of a titan. Like that of a female's titan, the crystal-like skin.

"(y/n) are you alright?" asked Sebastian beside me.

"How? How did they-?" I gasped in horror. What if the female titan was associated with the master of Drossel? What if the colossal titan and armored titan are involved as well? What if they're done with destroying the life behind the walls? What if Erwin and the others are dead? What if what if what if came running through my head. Then Sebastian wrapped his arms around me, whispering into my ear but I didn't listen. Then I saw an image flash before my eyes. Eren being eaten by her, by the female titan.

"NO!!! EREN!!!" I shouted, straining against Sebastian's grip. "Eren can't die...if he dies...then everyone loses hope...the chance of winning..." I whimpered and slumped against Sebastian's arms.

"(y/n)?! (y/n), love, look at me. You're okay. Your home is safe, trust me," whispered Sebastian. I was waiting tears to spill from my eyes, but fast breathing was the only reaction.

"The female titan, the colossal titan, the armored titan...they're going to kill them. They're going to kill my family," I whispered, looking at the floor.

"No. (y/n) you're okay. Love, everything will be okay," whispered Sebastian as he cupped my eachs in his hands and turned my face to meet his gaze. "They're just images in your head," he spoke softly and kissed my forehead.

"Oh? Is that so?" I heard the voice of Drossel. "She will hurt the one she loves most."

What? I looked around and saw Elizabeth's body floating in the air with a battle axe in hand, and she aimed it at Ciel.

I then sprang into action. I pushed Sebastian out of the way and lunged towards Ciel.I wrapped my arms around him, my back facing Elizabeth. But before I could move us out of the way, I felt the axe plunge into my back. My eyes widened as I felt blood pooling in my mouth.

"(y/n)!! No!!" shouted Sebastian. I pushed Ciel out of the way and fell on my knees, spitting blood. I grunted when the axe cut off my right arm. I fell on my back and waited for the next hit, but it never came. Sebastian had taken the weapon out of Elizabeth's grasp. I needed to concentrate and regenerate. But I couldn't. I was afraid and I was thinking of everything that could possibly happen at home. But then I saw Grell cut Elizabeth. Then she passed out on the floor. That's when Sebastian rushed to my side.

"(y/n)? You're going to be-" I cut him off.

"Go. There's someone upstairs. I'll be fine, I'll live. Trust me. Just go, Sebastian before he gets away," I ground out. There was steam coming out of my wounds and the blood that spattered on the floor dissolved into steam as well.

"Are you insane? I'm not-"

"Ciel! Order him! I need you all to trust me. I'll be okay, I need you to leave," I gasped.

"Sebastian, this is an order. Go find out who's behind all this. Now," ordered Ciel.

I looked up at Sebastian's face, which was hovering over mine, and he grit his teeth in anger. "Yes, my lord." Then he disappeared, along with Ciel and Grell behind him. Then I closed my eyes and breathed in.

I could feel my arm growing back and the opening in my back was closing. I raised my arm and saw it there, but no skin, just muscle. Just a little more then, I thought and concentrated. Done, I thought and sat up cracking my back and stretching my arms.

"Perks of being a titan," I mumbled and stood up. I have to admit, once I lose a limb and it grows back it feels a bit stiff so I have to stretch it out. Then I thought of something. My ring. I looked around and found it where my arm was still...evaporating? I picked it up and placed it back on my thumb.

I looked behind me and saw some straw leading to another room. Probably Drossel. I decided to look around. I went to the same table I found the piece of hardened skin...but it wasn't there.

"What? How the hell is it not there?" I muttered and looked frantically in other places. Then Sebastian's words came into mind. They're just images in your head.

"It's not real ye know," I whirled around at the familiar voice. Undertaker stood at the door we had barged in from.

"That piece of hardened skin ye saw. The man after Ciel put it in your head," he said and approached me.

"Man after Ciel? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Someone is after Ciel, but I do not know whom it is. That's all I know. But I also know that they know about ye, everything about ye," he smiled.

"That means they know I'm-" I started.

"Yes."

"So are they trying to scare me? Is that what Sebastian meant about the images in my head?" I asked. Undertaker giggled and nodded. Oh. So the Female Titan isn't involved in any of this...But...

"Why haven't you told Ciel or Sebastian?"

"Because, it's not my place to tell them, it's yers. And I believe ye are very close to achieving that goal I told ye about." I smiled.

"I better be going, but don't tell anyone about this encounter, alright?" he asked. I nodded.

"And I was impressed by yer performance especially growing yer limbs back," he grinned and jumped out the window. I laughed softly.

"(y/n)?" I heard and a quiet gasp after. I turned around and saw Sebastian standing at the door.

"You're okay," he smiled and rushed towards me. Sebastian wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. He buried his face in the crook of my neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm so glad."

"But how?" he asked, pulling back slightly.

"If I told you...then you would hate me," I bit my lip and looked away. I then felt the soft material of his gloves beneath my chin and turned my face towards him. He smiled softly and chuckled softly.

"I could never hate you (y/n), quite the opposite really. But...if you do not wish to tell me...then I'm willing to wait." He slowly leaned in.

"What about Ciel?" I whispered and looked down at his lips.

"He's safe, he's with Grell and Pluto," he murmured, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I nodded and closed my eyes and leaned in as well, my heart beating like crazy and my knees feeling weak.

"BASSSSSYYYYYY!!!" I heard and someone came between me and Sebastian. Grell was latched onto Sebastian.

"It's time for our kiss!!" he said and leaned towards Sebastian. I smiled and looked down and placing a hand behind my neck and blushing.

"Young Master would you like me to avenge Madame Red?" said Sebastian as Ciel walked into the room with Elizabeth in his arms.

"On second thought, I'll be going now!" said Grell and jumped out the window.

"No not today. Let's just get Lizzy home. And (y/n)...I'm glad you're alive and...thank you," he mumbled the last part. I nodded. "But I won't even ask how your are alive since you won't tell us. Sebastian let's go." Sebastian looked at me and smiled, his eyes shining with emotions.

So I'm thinking about doing a oneshot package, besides this story, following these charaters as in titan reader x sebastian, so any requests I am all ears. HOWEVER, do not, I REPEAT DO NOT request reader to transform, since I have plans (author chan laughs evilly hahaha)JK but seriously any requests but that and lemons. No lemons since I do not know how to write them. ALSO, MESSAGE THEM TO ME DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT COMMENT PLEASE!! I AM BEGGING!! Thank you guys, love you!  

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

157K 4K 18
[Ciel vs Sebastian vs Claude vs Alois x reader] Smart, strong-willed, kind and positive, (y/n) is loyal to her master, West Johnson. But when she bum...
382K 8.2K 42
When you are captured and brought up from the Underground to the world above, you are reunited with your father who said he would keep his promise of...
40.8K 1.1K 23
Y/n L/n is a Marleyan warrior, a nurse and the kindest person you would meet, coming across her starboy 'Kruger' changes so many to the story. Her a...
222K 6.3K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...