The One || Pregnant & In Love

By nickisauthoress

Book 2 Sometimes these things happen but how you handle it is what matters Anthony Lancaster has been kidna... More

Protective Custody
What Flacco Wants Flacco Gets
You My Future Wifey
You My Future Wifey Part 3
You My Future Wifey Part 4
Bounce Bitches
Bounce Bitches Part 2
9,000
Game On
Trouble Followed Me
I Don't Understand
Do You Mind
5 Months Later
We Good Yan
Hitting The Carpet
Is It Really Over?
It's Back On
Simon Says
Oh' No

You My Future Wifey Part 2

371 17 6
By nickisauthoress

This chapter will be short

Enjoy 😘

Iyanna Pov

" All last night and this morning was great, Ant says I earned all his dick, no wonder why he wouldn't let me suck, he just wanted to do me and wright "

" Awwww' he so sweet and I love it but now that's he's back I'm really ready to start furnishing my salon, the building done "

" I wonder why people work so fast and still create a masterpiece in the end "

" Me I'd rather just take my time, I was never a fast worker but will I ever be, I don't know "

" Only time will tell "

-

" Anthony got out the bed after kissing my jaw' bone and I sat up covering myself with the covers, he walked towards the bathroom but I grabbed my phone calling Ariol "

" She went straight M.I.A on my
ass "

Ariol: " Hey Yan "

Iyanna: " Ari don't hey Yan me, what the hell "

Ariol: " I've been busy fuckin' Richard, he's actually...mmmhhh' shit...eating me out as we speak "

Iyanna: " Ewww' why you didn't say anything, just come by later for dinner and just so you know, Kalo and his girlfriend Khaleah gonna' be here "

Ariol: " Uh' ok, should I be worried "

" Nope Kalo cool " Richard said lifting his head up for a second.

" Ummm' nigga' I didn't say stop, get back to work " Ariol said.

" You gon' stop tellin' me what to do " Richard said getting up completely ramming his dick inside her walls and took her cellphone turning it off and tossed it on the floor.

" OOOOOOOH' FUCK MEEEEEE' SORRY DADDY " Ariol said as he pulled out flipping her over on ass up face down.

Richard really finna' give it to her now

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' BABY, THAT'S MY SPOOOOOOOOOOT' " Ariol screamed with gritted teeth and they cam' inside each other.

Richard pulled out and Ariol collapsed turning over and pulled him down breathing heavy kissing his lips

" You love the way I put it down on that ass " Richard said laying down and they cuddled.

" Yes, I can definitely get used to this, so now that I'm not working and you gon' take care of everything what I'm supposed to do " Ariol said.

" You wanna' give whatever this is a try " Richard said.

" You promise me no secrets, no lies and you'll break up with me before you cheat on me " Ariol said.

" Ion' know, do you promise the same thing " Richard said.

" Yep' " Ariol said.

" Aight' deal " Richard said kissing her neck and they got under the covers and and cuddled more then before.

They ended up going one more round then calling it a day falling asleep until it was time to go to Ant and Yan house

-

Iyanna: " Well damn Khaleah, if you wanted to be my friend then all you had to do was ask, of course I'll be your friend "

Khaleah: " Thank you so much, you won't regret this "

Iyanna: " Yeah we'll see and tell Kalo dumb ass I said hi, see you later tonight "

Khaleah: " See you'll tonight "

They hung up at the same time

Iyanna finally got up to join Anthony in the shower

They went a couple rounds woth minor breaks

You'll will find out more about Kalo and Khaleah relationship next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 771 21
Twenty two year old college graduate Iyanna Lampkin been through nothing but hell starting off within a stable family but somehow she's the one that...
1.1M 32.1K 27
*This is book 2 you will need to read book 1(Taking Her Home) first. It has only been two months since Vincent left Rebecca standing at her door with...
6.4K 198 11
Elizabeth is a smart, 21 year old college student on her way to graduating, but there's a problem. She's pregnant by her secret boyfriend and she's n...
106K 2.7K 42
Makayla Parkers world is turned upside down at the age of 23. She had a beautiful life with her Alpha mate Jace Porter until their marriage. The Red...