The Bodyguard 2: Test of Our...

By NalaniRose

This is the sequel to The Bodyguard. You MUST read that book first. I repeat YOU MUST READ THE BODYGUARD FIRS... More

Chapter 1: Picture Perfect
My Apologies
Chapter 2 : The Truth
Chapter 3: Keep Your Mouth Shut
Chapter 4: Nice Eyes Tell Lies
Chapter 5: What Were You Expecting?
Chapter 6: Back Against the Wall
Chapter 7: When It All Falls Down
Chapter 8: Moving On
NOT AN UPDATE !
Chapter 9: Changes
Chapter 10: New Beginnings
Chapter 11: No Love In This Club
Chapter 12: Keep Away
Chapter 13: Man to Man
Chapter 14: Dreams & Nightmares
Chapter 15: You Deserve Better
Mini Rant
Chapter 16: Amir's 1st Birthday
Chapter 17: I'll Always Love You
Chapter 18: The Calm
Chapter 19: Kaleena
Chapter 20: The Storm
Chapter 21: I See You
Chapter 22: Lesson Learned
Chapter 23: The Wrong One
Chapter 24: Obsessed
Chapter 25: New Beginnings
Chapter 26: Forever My Lady
Chapter 27: New Addition
Chapter 28: The Beginning of Forever
Q&A
BACK IN THIS BITCH LIKE A SHOULDER BLADE!

READ ME!!

32K 824 56
By NalaniRose

Please keep in mind that there is a chapter before this titled, "New Addition." Read that before proceeding. 

Now, I've been telling you all about my new story Murder Capital, and sadly not a lot of you all have read it, and I understand. You might be worried that it's not good, or just simply not interested. But, I've decided to attach an excerpt because i think you all will love it. 

*note: I have changed the main character once again...she will be played by Zonnique. 

**note: this is not the beginning of the chapter**

Java Green.

School was finally out, and I was so happy. After that fight in the hallway I'd finally made it to my classes. I hated school with a passion, but I was an A/B student. Sanai didn't play that slacking shit, she was constantly onto me about making sure my grades were good so one day I could go to a good college and get out the hood. Little did she know I really didn't plan on going to college. School just wasn't for me.

"So what's the move for tonight?" Nay asked as she walked up linking her arm with mine.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Sanai ass will probably be tripping yet again, and make me stay in the house."

Nay rolled her eyes and let out a deep sigh. "Girl, you are 16 years old. I don't even know why Sanai stay treating you like a baby. King can do whatever he wants, but you can't? That ain't right."

I kissed my teeth, and kept walking. Nay was right, but I didn't want to admit it. I loved Sanai and I knew she only wanted what was best for me, but she was a bit overbearing sometimes. I just wanted to hang out with my friends like King did.

"Look, there's a house party tonight that some junior is throwing, and we are in there! F*ck what Sanai got to say. I'ma pick you out an outfit, and do your hair and make-up," Nay squealed. "Oooh it's lit!"

I playfully pushed her away from me and laughed. "We'll see." I mumbled.

"Well, well, well, we meet again," A voice said causing us to both stop in our tracks.

I looked over my shoulder to see none other than Alana's ho ass. She really just doesn't get it.

"I ain't with that talkin' shit. You want some action, be 'bout it!" I spat, already dropping my bookbag and cracking my knuckles.

"You ain't gone do shit with your scary ass, just gone run along to your big brother like you always do. Big brother ain't here to save you now," she taunted.

I could talk my fair share of shit. I was actually the best shit talker in the house, but when I was drove, and I mean really drove talking was the last thing on my mind. I was raised with two ruthless ass big brothers so I knew how to fight, and not no sissy ass cat fighting either.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves, but I knew it was useless. I was about to give this ho the ass whooping of her life. Without giving it a second thought, I ran up to Alana and punched her square in the face. Not giving her time to recover, I immediately sent her a right hook, causing her to fall to the ground. I wasted no time getting on top of her and sending her straight face shots. I wanted this b*tch to feel my wrath.

I could feel her clawing at my face, arms, and stomach while she screamed for someone to help her, but I wasn't letting up. This trick had to learn her lesson one way or another.

"Java!" I heard a voice yell, but shit I thought they were cheering me on so I took that as motivation to keep going. It wasn't until I felt my body being lifted into the air and the familiar scent tickled my nose, that I realized the voice belonged to King.

He carried me away from the scene of the fight with Nay running frantically behind him trying to keep up. I pushed and kicked in his embrace, trying to escape.

"Put me down Kingston!" I yelled as I continued to pound on his back. My efforts went unnoticed as we continued to walk down the block.

"Yooo Java! You beat her ass girl!" Nevaeh cheered me on when she finally caught up to us. "Who knew you could fight like that?" She teased with a smirk on her face.

King stopped walking and forcefully placed me on my feet. I rolled my eyes at him and straightened out my clothes before turning to Nay and doing our handshake.

"See that's y'all fuckin' problem right there!" King stressed. "Always out here acting like y'all ain't got no damn home training. That shit you pulled back there wasn't cute at all, and you better hope they don't suspend yo ass for it."

I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes. "Fuck you King. You always tryna act like somebody's Daddy. Ain't nobody say fighting was cute, but I'm not about to let yo lil hoes continue to disrespect me. You always tryna save some fucking body." I grabbed Nay's hand and stormed in front of him, walking the rest of the way home. F*ck King and his know-it-all attitude.

***

When I made it home all hell broke loose. Apparently Sanai's night class was canceled because she was at home cooking when I made it there. The look on her face told me that King snitchin' ass had gave her the scoop, because she looked pretty damn mad.

"Where the hell you been?" She questioned before I could even shut the door good.

"At Nay's house," I shrugged. "Everything cool?" I questioned.

Sanai's eyebrows drew together, and her eyes turned to slits. I knew then that I should've just kept my mouth shut.

"Everything cool?" Sanai mocked me. "Don't play my intelligence little girl. You know everything is not cool. Where in the f*ck do you get off fighting at school? You know how important your grades are, what the hell you gonna do if they suspend you?" She questioned with her hands placed on her full hips.

I smacked my lips and looked upward. "They ain't gone suspend me. And I was fighting cause that b*tch had been disrespecting me all day. I know you ain't gone continuously let some ho disrespect you."

"I'm not gone fight her either. There are many ways to demand respect, and check someone without using your fists Jah, you know that." Sanai gave me a look that said I should know better.

I rolled my eyes, "You have your ways, I have mine. Bet that bitch will think twice before she even breathes in my direction."

"You're so difficult it's ridiculous! Who the f*ck raised you? Cause it sure wasn't me."

"Well obviously, I raised my damn self!"

"Oh you did huh?" Sa questioned, attitude evident on her face. "Well keep on fuckin' raising yourself then, at the rate you're going you gone either end up in jail, pregnant, or dead!" She shouted.

"Excuse me?" I asked, completely taken aback.

"You heard me!" She shouted.

Just then, Ace walked into the living room with confusion etched over his face. "What the hell going on in here?"

"Java was fighting at school today," Sa told him.

"Oh shit!" Ace shouted. "You won babygirl?"

I nodded, feeling proud of myself. I knew Ace would have my back.

"Hell yeah, you know I did." I slapped his hand when we walked over to give me props.

"See you the damn reason she acts like this!" Sanai yelled, pointing him . "I swear I try my hardest to keep y'all in line, but I can only do so much." I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was on the verge of tears.

I rolled my eyes, completely over this. Sanai was so dramatic sometimes. I shifted all of my weight to my right side, waiting on her to dismiss me.

"Go to ya room Java," she mumbled.

"Gladly," I replied before grabbing my stuff off the floor and heading down the hall.

As I closed my room door I could hear Sanai and Ace arguing in the living room. They would probably be arguing until Ace grew tired of it, and left the house not to return until tomorrow.

I dropped my book bag off at the door and kicked off my shoes before hopping in the bed. I rolled over onto my back and pulled my phone from my pocket. I scrolled through my messages, and clicked on Nevaeh's contact.

Me: I'm coming to the party tonight. Pick me up at 9. 

Yes ladies, August Alsina will play a character in this story. I know how y'all are about August stories. lol. Java, King, Ace, and Sanai are not your typical siblings, but at the end of the day they love each other. They will make you laugh, cry, smile, hate, love, and everything else all at once. I hope you guys take the time out to read this book. 

Thanks & as usual... 

love, 

Nalani 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.8K 41
โบโ—Ÿkny x reader crackfic แฐ modern au . . . ๏ธŽ๊œœ . . . โ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ! ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ!โž โ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
708 121 6
Presenting the story ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐š: ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Abhiraj Singh Rathore, The King of Rajasthan, is a towering figure of autho...
1.2M 110K 57
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...
98K 1.6K 32
Season 4 of Let Life Surprise You Charlotte Garnett is ready to take her relationship with Ashton Knight to the next level: move in together and beco...