Lost ; cg

By AyannaRaine

(Daryl Dixon's Daughter) "He's been lost" "So has she" More

1- "Let's go"
2- "Thanks"
3-"That Carl kid..."
4-"Maybe"
5-"Wait for me?"
6- "Can I think about this?"
7-"Come here"
8-"Bell of course!"
9-"Carl Poppa!"
10-"Carl?"
11-" Cause even a crack can lead to a shattered mess. That you have to clean up"
12- "Where's Everyone?"
13- "I am Scared"
14- "John?"
15- "I know he's out here"
16- "Goodnight"
17- "Terminus"
18- "Regrets"
19- "Run"
20- "Let her go"
21- "Truth or Dare"
22- "Hide it"
23- "Ain't that cute"
24- "Shoot"
25-"His Hat"
26-"Tear drops"
27- "Hair"
28-"Dissappear"
29-"Gone"
30-"Kids"
31-"Love Bite"
32-"Secrets"
33-"Best-friend"
34-"Hill's"
35-"Drunk Love"
36-"What do we have here?"
37-"Sister's"
38-"It"
39-"Not okay"
40-"New bond"
41-"Goodbye"
42- "Bray"
43-"Help"
44-"Didn't"
45- "Marks"
46- "No Hands"
47- "What"
48-"Us"
49-"Trailer"
50-"Baby"
51-"Not so well"
52-"Hershel"
53-"Stay"
54-"Not at Home
55-"Rest"
56-"Caroline"
57-"Judy"
58-"Face to Face"
59-"Blurry"
60-{Sweet baby jesus 60 already?}
61- "Love creates"
62-" AHHH THANK YOU"
63-"Changed"
64-"Another"
65-"Gone"
66-"The rest of our days"
ok,
Lost p.2???

Before

29.9K 365 856
By AyannaRaine

"Push Honey!!!" Daryl said to his wife as she was pushing or trying to push a stubborn baby out.

As the room filled with cries of a newborn baby, Mrs.Dixon could finally let her self breathe.

"She's beautiful Mrs and Mr Dixon." The nurse said to The Dixon's.

"Thank you" Daryl said to the nurse.

"Would you like to see her?" The nurse asked Mrs.Dixion.

"Yes please" the Mrs replied. As the nurse gave her the baby.

"What's her name?" The nurse asked and the parents both gave each other a look.

"Isabella Marie Dixion" they said at the same time and smiled looking back down at their creation.

As they smiled at Isabella. She opened her eyes to show her beautiful green eyes like her father.

~ 14 years later ~

Isabella's p.o.v

"Bell?!" I heard my dad yell

"Yes?" I yelled back since I was currently sitting in my room and Dad was downstairs.

"Come here!" He yelled so I put down my phone and went downstairs to meet my father from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I said entering the kitchen where my dad was trying to cook something but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Can you help me?" He asks looking up quickly at me with worry on his face.

"Sure what are you making?" I ask as I grab a wash cloth and clean the batter? That was all over the kitchen counter.

"A cake For your mother since she's worked so hard these past weeks so why not?" he says chuckling at the battered mess

"OK so did you add all the ingredients?" I ask examining the box

"Yes " he says stopping the mixer.

"Well then did you mix it all?" I ask still reading the box

"Yes and it's ready" he says.

"Ok well next you cook it" I say grabbing 2 round pans .

Me and dad pour the batter into the pans and place them in the oven. Me and dad go to sit down on the couch clicking on a movie.
About 15 minutes later dad gets a phone call.

"Hello?" Dad says

"Oh okay that's fine honey" he says his voice sounds sad but it lightens up when he says

"Bye love you"

"Yeah love you bye" he says before ending the call and turning around to me.

"So your mom has to stay late since Lilly didn't come in today" he says a little irritated cause it was supposed to be special for mom to come home.

"so wanna head out for some pizza or something?" He asks smiling at the end cause we both love pizza.

"Yeah lets go" I say as I walk to the door to slip on my shoes and open it heading out to my dads truck.

"So Louie's?" Dad said as he closed the door of His pick up and started her up.

"Yeah " I say turning up the radio as Don't take the girl came on. I remember when I was younger me and dad just driving around listening to this song.

You see I am closer to my dad then I am my mom. I still love them both with all my heart but ever since I was able to talk. Having my first word be "DA DA" I've always been Daddy's little girl .since I was really young me and my dad would go to Louie's and have pizza to celebrate anything or just for no good reason.

"Daddy pleeeeeeeeease don't take the girl" me and dad sang as we pulled up to Louie's

"Hey Daryl " pa pa Lou said to my dad as we entered the shop. My dad has always been close friends with pa pa Lou.

"Aloha little Dixon how's your Mama?" He said turning to me giving me a hug.

"Good work and other things on her mind. how about John?" I ask sitting down at a table with dad across from me.

"Good he's in the back would you like me to pull him out?" He asked and I nodded. Minutes later John came out and I smiled standing up hugging him.

John is one of my close friends I've known him for all my life and that's how long we've been friends. He has the prettiest blue eyes has really dark brown hair freckles here and there and is about 5"7? He's only 3 months older then me His birthday in March mine in June. But he's like a brother to me.

"Hey Bell " John said letting go from our hug.

"Hey Mr. Dixon" John said smiling and waving at my dad.

"Hello john" my dad said waving back at him.

"Um you can join us" I said looking at dad making sure it was okay.

My dad nodded and john said "sorry bell but I have to go back to work" as he pointed towards the kitchen.

"Oh okay well I'll see you soon " I said hugging him he agreed walking to the back.

I sat back down at the table and dad had the weirdest smirk on his face.

"One day" he said

"One day what?" I asked out of curiosity

"You and john I see it now" he said and I almost puked. I don't like john at all.

"No dad he's like my brother" I said and my dad kept that smirk on his face before he said

"Yeah okay"

"Here y'all go" pa pa Louie said bring out a large pepperoni pizza

"Thanks" me and dad said insinc

We started munching down when I remembered The cake!

"Dad the cake" I said as I shoved a slice down my throat.

"Oh god hey Lou can we get a box pronto its an emergency" dad said before standing up and grabbing his wallet pulling out a 20 dollar bill and putting it on the table as Lou came out and handed us the box. I quickly put the pizza in the box and started walking out.

On my way out I bumped into someone. I looked up to see an Asian looking dude with a uniform for Louie's on.

"I am sorry" he said picking up his car keys his voice sounded worried.

"No its my fault I wasn't watching where I was going" I say as I glance down at his name tag. Glen hmm that's a different name.

"Glen!?!? Already late on your first day" I heard Lou yell from the back and glens face worries even more written.

"Hey don't let him push you to hard. on the inside he's like a marshmallow" I whispered to glen.

"Thanks" he said His face softened and smiled.

I patted him on his back as I headed out but before I could exit I heard glen call out.

"What's your name?" He asked as he stood there like a lost puppy.

"Bell" I said smiling.

"Well see you around bell" he said

"Same to you glen" I said and His face went puzzled until he realized he's wearing a name tag.

"who was that?" my dad asked as i hopped into the truck,

" ehh a new guy glen he started working at Louie's I ran into him on the way out " I say as I buckle my seat belt and my dad starts to drive but still listening

"oh no" dad said pulling into the drive way seeing moms car

"she's gonna kill us" we say at the same time

"the dog did it excuse right?" he asks turning to me

"yep" I say as we hop out of the truck to meet mom

"I am sorry " my dad said to her disapproving face

"your lucky the house didn't burn down!!!?!?!?" my mother yelled at my dad after words

"honey I am sor-" my dad tried to say but my mom cut him off

"just leave it its fine " she said before walking upstairs

"man, women" my dad said before plopping down on the couch and lighting a cig

I plopped down next to him and opened the pizza box, took a slice and at the same time my dad sucked in on the cig I took a bite from my pizza and we both said

"Man, Women"

-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=---==--=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=--=---=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-------=-=-==-=

Ayanna XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
91K 6.5K 45
A beautiful dark twisted fantasy. This story contains strong language, explicit content, and violence. Not suitable for readers under the age of 18...
27.2K 930 56
Story of Sycho and ShantelleπŸ’• Saavedra Quadroplets #1: School Of Psycho STARTED: MAY 24, 2021 ENDED: FEBRUARY 13, 2022
64.4K 2K 25
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...