Not Alone (Loki Fan Fic)

By Poison_Ivy99

I thought I was the only one in Asgard that was alone. The only one who was different or in my case a frost g... More

Not Alone(Loki Fan Fic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
(The End)

Chapter 25

6.2K 234 9
By Poison_Ivy99

LilyanaP.O.V.

After all the darkness disappeared I saw that we were outside in the middle of a forest. Loki unwrapped his arms around me.

“Where did you take us?” I asked.

“Migard.” Loki said.

“You mean the place where your enemies are.” I said.

“It was the only place I could think of and then I remembered this.” he said pointing behind him.T here was a big black house, no mansion and it was in the middle of the forest.

“I remember seeing this when I was down on earth before. I sent some of my works to come and fix it up to be able to live in. I was going to keep you and the baby hears. It’s a safe house.” he said.

“It’s great Loki but Thor may already know our location and could be on his way to find us.” I said sadly.

“I put a cloaking spell on us and this house. Hemidall won’t be able to see us.” he said. I nod my head.

“Come love, let me show you inside.” he said.

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in Lidiya’s new nursery. Loki made it look like her old one from home with some magic. I was trying to feed her but she wouldn’t drink. There was a knock and Loki came in. He was looking better, was wearing casual clothes and his long hair was neatly slicked back.

“I give up.” I said. I sat down in the rocking chair and Lidiya started crying in my arms.

“What’s wrong?” Loki asked.

“I’m trying to feed her and she isn’t drinking. It’s like she’s refusing me! It’s getting me stressed; everything that has happened has gotten me stressed.” I said.

“Just relax love.” he said putting a hand on my shoulder. I sighed.

“Take a deep breath.” he said and I did.

“How do you feel?”

“Better.” I said. He smiled.

“Good, try again.” he said. I did and Lidiya started to dink.

“Thank you. I would have lost my mind.” I said. Loki sat in a chair next to me.

“Loki how long are we going to stay here?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but we can’t go back to Asgard. If we do they take us away from each other.”

“But I want Lidiya to grow up with our heritage not the mortal’s heritage; I want her to know about her home.” I said.

“And she will. We will tell her.”

“And what about school?”

“She will be home schooled.”

“Loki we can’t just lock her away from the world forever. She’s going to grow up and she’ll want to go outside.”

“I know, that’s what we have the forest for.”

“But will that be enough. She’ll want to meet kids her age in public places.” I said. He put his head in his hands.

“We don’t have to think about this now, but sooner or later she is going to want to know what is out there.” I said. I got up and put Lidiya in her crib. Loki came beside me.

“She looks so innocent, she is. She doesn’t know what is going on.”

“But one day we’ll tell her. Come let’s go to bed.” I say grabbing his hand and leading him out of the room.

HEY GUYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS. So the next few chapters there are going to be time changes. Next chapter Lidiya is going to be a 3 and there is going to be a lot of daddy daughter moments in there so yeah. Until the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 231 24
Entreat me not to leave you, or return from following after you. For wherever you go, I will go. And where you live, I will live. Where you die, I wi...
71.3K 2.6K 33
Ever since you were born, your fate has been decided for you. As a child, you were hidden away by your father, Odin, destined to be married off in a...
20.7K 1K 19
"And who are you?" The Frost Giant King, Laufey asked. I cleared my throat and puffed my chest out. "I am (Y/N) Ísveig, future wife of Thor O...
90.1K 2.9K 42
After growing up with the princes of Asgard you were betrayed. Will this simple mission to Earth fix your friendship with the god of mischief or will...