I hate rich people

By demonslayer29

My name is Sake and I'm 18. I'm not weak or a crybaby. But I am a nerd and fighter and a curser and well you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilouge
Fanart!
Sequel information (Update)

Chapter 2

19.4K 627 578
By demonslayer29

These classes are too easy and the language classes are too easy too.

More importantly why can't they just shut up about me already!

"Oh my gosh she isn't even wearing a brand item."

"She is so poor she can't even afford a decent shirt."

"And that hat though. What is she a hobo?"

I roll my eyes and put my earphones in. I walk to the cafeteria and saw the boy from the picture. He was around a group of friends but they were exchanging something.

I went to get a seat and took out my lunch because I'm not buying. The lunch is 50,000 won no way am I buying that. I kept watch on him and took out my phone. I started taking pictures of the scene.

I put it away and put my ear piece that let's me hear far away and record it.

"So how much for the drug?"

"100,000 won."

"That seems too much."

"Come on this is the best. It is just like candy and you won't get caught more importantly you can use it on your girlfriend so you two can do the deed. Besides it isn't illegal."

"Deal."

They left and the group left leaving him. He started calling someone.

"Dad yeah I sold it....Don't worry they just think it's the regular drug when it is the illegal one...yeah I'm not going to get caught and besides no one will know about our embezzle on the company."

I took the ear piece off and put it into a plastic bag. I then heard a squeal.

"It's BTS!"

I look at the corner of my eye and saw 7 boys walking in.

"Oh my gosh what is that smell?"

I look to the person who said that. It was three girls standing near me.

"I know that smell is so awful."

"I know what it is it's the commoner's food."

I look at them annoyed.

"Who are you?"

She scoff and put a hand over her mouth.

"I can't believe you don't know us."

"If you're not going to tell me then leave."

I turn back to my food and ate. She harshly turn me back to her.

"We are the three beauties of this school."

Beauties my *ss.

"Star."

"Jessica."

"And Stella."

"And who are you commoner?"

"Sake and my name isn't commoner. Loser."

She glared and about to burst but I turn back to my food and took out my phone. The three girls disappear and blended into the crowd around the 7 boys.

A girl holding a cake and was giving it to one of the boys.

"I m-made this for you. Please accept my heart J-Jungkook sunbae."

So his name is Jungkook. Wait where have I heard that name before? More like where have I heard BTS before?

He took the cake and smile.

"Thank you."

She blush and collapse but still awake. He then smirk.

"But I only eat things made by professional. So anyone who wants it can have it."

He put it on a table and then gave a kiss on the hand to the girl.

"Disgusting."

I said but someone heard me.

"Disgusting? The only thing disgusting is you commoner. You are polluting our school with your presence."

Everyone look at me even those 7 boys. I smirk.

"Then do something about it I mean you have the money so use it besides you are polluting my eyes with your presence. But you are ruining my appetite already so I'm leaving."

I put away my lunch box and went out. I went up to the rooftop and look at the scenery.

I took out my phone and call my officer in charge.

"Hey I have evidence already."

"Really then send them to me when you get home."

"Okay and why didn't you tell me you were married to the chairwoman of this school."

He hung up and my eye twitch.

"He is dead when I get my hands on him."

The bell rang and I walk back to class. The teacher came in and a test was pass out.

"Even though you are new try your best."

I raised an eyebrow and nod. I look over the test and sigh. I finish the test in 10 minutes and was the first one to finish and turn in.

I went to my desk put on my earphones and went to sleep.

I woke up and rub my eyes. I went to the chairwoman's office and saw the 7 boys from earlier.

I look at them blankly but still went in. I went to the computer at the desk and log in to my account.

I uploaded the photos and recording. Then I send them to my officer.

"Hey commoner why are you at our place?"

I look at the Jungkook guy then look back at the computer.

"Oy don't ignore me!"

I turn my music louder and I got a text message.

Look at your e mail. A case has come up for you. But the officer who investigated this case before is an idiot so I want you to actually give the correct type of case it is.

I log out and got up to go home but I was stopped.

"Hey don't ignore me. I can do so much to you and your family."

I smirk and look at him.

"I don't have a family. Besides I don't care if your rich or not. Now I need to go to my job now."

I walk out and walk to my part time job.

"Ooh Sake you are on time. Clean the tables."

"Ok."

I went to the employee room. I took off my hat and put on the apron. I fix my bangs and sigh.

I work at a fancy restaurant. The pay is high and is enough for each month. I do the dishes, serve, cashier, wash the floor, and wipe the tables.

I walk to a table and got their order. I'm the youngest here but it's hard holding my anger when the customer complain over something not our fault. Like if they spill water themselves when no waiter is even near them they stand and start yelling which I would love to yell back and a slap to the face.

It was time for the restaurant to close. I put my apron away and put my hat back on. I walk home listening to my music but I didn't realize someone was watching me the entire time.

I woke up and was about to go downstairs when my puppy stop me by pawing on my leg. I open my school bag and put him in there. He bark happily.

"But don't make a noise ok."

He wag his tail. I smile and barely zip the bag. I walk downstairs and my aunt glared at me. She walk up to me and slap me.

"A disappointment to us and a disappointment to your parents. No wonder they didn't want you. We shouldn't have agreed to take care of you for them."

I could tell she was drunk even though I hear it all the time it hurts but coming from her not so much.

I walk out the house and took a deep breathe. I open my school bag and he look at me sadly.

"Don't worry we will someday get away. One of these days."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 41 20
I'm Kriztel and here's my story..... Gangster and heir of Lee corporation. SSOA UNIVERSITY, me with my cousins were the queens in that school. What...
15.2K 641 30
My name is Kim Dahyun and I'm only 18 years old. I don't care what ever they say. What is the problem for having a big crush on KPOP idol? I know tha...
394K 11.9K 23
My name is Ivy. I am 16 and yes I am a nerd. I do get bullied but not just by classmates but also teachers. My parents older sister and older brother...
150K 4.8K 46
Please note that everything I write in here, Is fiction. It is not real. ******************* ❗️WARNING: self harm ❗️ Pain Sadness Anger Regret That...