Vampire Lovers

De WannabeDreamer2

Kristin Ashford is 17 and thought all was right with the world , but that changed when her father sent her to... Mai multe

Characters!
Chapter 1
The forgotten promise
Chapter 2
I'm alive but destroyed
Chapter 3
Catching me from darkness
Chapter 4
Not all things are perfect
Chapter 5
Saving him from darkness
Chapter 6
Fine?... not so much
Hearts call to hearts
Chapter 8
Last minute characters
A wedding to remember!
Chapter 9
It worked!?!
Chapter 10
When is the wait over?
Chapter 11
Don't mess with me
Chapter 12
Getting the room ready!
Chapter 13
And unto us , a child is born

Chapter 7

142 8 0
De WannabeDreamer2

    ( Kristin wish it were that easy . )

  I walked down the stairs and I saw reji in one of the chairs drinking his tea , and I saw zack trying to think of something . Oh okay , so it's gonna he like that? I'm totally doomed . Well , I'm going down and I'm gonna have to do this whether I like it or not . So I walked into they're view , but I looked at the floor . I felt they're gaze on me , but I didn't make contact with any of them . I heard zack gasp , but he didn't say anything . Heh , zack didn't think I'd look this bad huh? Well apparently he thought wrong then , cause I do look bad in this hurt state . But what do I've got to lose? Nothing , yeah nothing .

  " Kristin if your comfortable sitting , then sit on the couch if you'd like . This may be a while , cause looking at the state that zack is in I don't think he's gonna talk . So we may be here a while . " reji said . " No it's fine reji , I'm better standing up . Besides I don't want to have to call ryan in here and have him help me up . " I said . I saw zack's left foot fidget , it's cause I said ryan's name . " Okay then , we'll let's get things started now shall we? " he asked . I nodded , but zack still didn't say a word . Okay , this may actually be a while .

" You both know that my hands are tied , there's nothing I can do to fix this . Only you two can fix things , and then you can get married if you two like . But in order to do that , matters must be organized . " reji said .
" I know reji , and i'm really grateful that your trying to find something in this matter to help . But I don't know if things can be fixed . " I said .
" That's not true , if you and zack can figure something out then you can fix things . And your welcome , I'm always here to help you kristin . " reji said .

" Zack do you have any input on this? " reji asked him . Zack didn't say anything , he didn't even shake his head . This is the first time I've seen zack quite for so long , back when we were kids he wouldn't shut his mouth . I even taped his mouth shut once , that was funny . I laughed to myself as I remembered that , but this caused reji and zack to look at me in curiosity .
" What's so funny kristin? " reji asked . " It's nothing , I just thought that this is the first time I've seen zack quite for a long time . I remembered back when we were kids he wouldn't shut his mouth , and I remembered that I taped his mouth shut once . " I said as I laughed to myself .

Zack's eyes widen a bit , didn't think I remembered that either did you zack?
Well you thought wrong again , cause I remember almost everything .
" Well getting back to matters , you two still need to fix things . " reji said .
I didn't say anything this time , why does he keep going back to that? I know this is important , but what if zack doesn't want to fix this? What if dream zack was lying this whole time? What if he doesn't feel the same? Well... then I don't know .

Cause I'm not a rocket science here , I may have good grades in school but I only get good grades cause I listen and study . But it doesn't mean I'm smart though , I don't know the answers to life or death . I don't know the answers to love or marriage , I don't know any of these answers . I've still got to figure this all out for myself , but I don't think I'm doing a very good job at it .

  " Reji I'm sorry , but I just can't do this . Look I'm tired , so I'm gonna get some rest . Goodnight . " I said . So I rushed back up the stairs , and I walked to my room . I walked in and closed the doors , the room was dark except for the moonlight shining through the windows . I hope reji can forgive me for leaving that , cause he does tend to get angry . Well , I've had a terrible day so I might as well go to bed and hope for a better one tommorow .

So I walked to my bed , layed down and go underneath the covers . Once my head hit the pillow , I fell straight asleep .

    * Dream *

I'm in a field of flowers , i'm wearing a pink sundress and my hair is up in a clip . Where am i? " Hello! Anyone here?! Anybody! Hello! " I shouted . Huh , I guess no one's here . Suddenly a light figured appeared , and soon enough the figure turned out to be mom . " Mom . " I said happily . She smiled at me and opened her arms out for me , I ran to her and hugged her tight . She put her arms around me , and I only smiled more .

" I miss you mom . " I said . " I miss you too sweet girl , but remember I'm always with you no matter what . " she said . When we pulled away , I didn't know what to say . " So what's this I'm hearing about you and zack not getting married? " she asked . Oh great , mom knows now . This is just wonderful ( sarcasm ) .

" Well I don't know how to explain it mom , it's mainly zack . He's not... himself these days . He almost killed ryan for something I said , so rui had to handcuff him . " I said . She sighed , and I only slumped my shoulders .
" I knew you'd have some troubles if you ever saw those boys again , but they're great guys believe me . " she said .

" I do believe you mom , they're all great guys . It's just zack isn't quite acting like himself right now , he's not right in the head . " I said . " Neither were you , I remember how you'd wanna go out and play in the stormy weather . I kept thinking I gave birth to to a vampire , but the doctors confirmed that you were human . " she said .

" Well you got that , I know I wasn't right in the head either . But I'm trying my best here , cut me some slack . " I said . She looked at me tenderly , and I knew she was gonna say something encouraging . " Sweetie he's just upset seeing you someone else , he still does care for you . I've seen it , he truly does . But you don't see the answers and truth right in front of you , it's something you've always had trouble with when you were little . " she said .

So dream zack wasn't lying? He does still care for me? But the way reality zack is acting , it makes me think that dream zack was lying to me . Why do I feel so deceived if I wasn't even lied to in the first place? I don't know , I truly don't know . Maybe mom is right . Maybe the answers and the truth I've been seeking has been lying right in front if me this whole time , maybe it has . And I didn't even notice it , I'm so clueless .

" You thinking? " she asked . " Yes , but it's kinda hard . " I said . She smiled at me , and I grinned to the side . " Look sweetie , if you want zack back . Just find a time where it can just be you and him , and talk to him . Tell him how you feel , and then see how he responds . " she said . " But what if I can't do it? " I asked . She grabbed my left shoulder , and brought her other hand to my cheek .

" Sweetie , if your determined to get what you want back then things will always come your way . You just got to stay confident , have faith and hope that things will fall in line the way you want them to be . " she said .

She's right , mom's always right . I've just got to have confidence , faith and hope that things will turn out the way I want them . I've just got to stay determined to get what I want back , my heart calls out for him . I want to be in his arms again , I want to hear his gentle voice again , I want to feel his touch again . I'm not gonna give up this time , I'm gonna get zack back .
I looked at mom , and she looked at me .
I smiled at her with a loving smile , and she smiled back . I hugged her tight , and she did the same . " Thanks mom , I love you and miss you so much . " I said . " I love you and miss you too kristin , and your welcome . And never forget , I'll always be by your side . Now go fix things for me , I want to see you happy again . " she said . " I will fix things for you mom , and I am happy . " I said .

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
5.4K 551 12
About a Nigerian Muslim girl whose parent moved to Canada. she found herself with American Muslims .She learns to adopt to her new life.
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
2.5K 297 17
» Sanity was a precious gift they didn't realize they had -- until it was taken from them. « A spilt second was all it took for Rowin's life to fall...