Last minute characters

Hi I just need to add in some last minute characters , I'm sorry for not adding them early but I didn't think bout them till last minute . Please don't be mad , but I'm seriously telling the truth!
And here are the
characters ~ Bedavi02

( Here's a picture of Rhy mason , he's the first eldest amongst his adoptive brothers . He was human like his adoptive brothers , but then they were all turned into vampires . Rhy and his brothers attend school with the d'angelo brothers and kristin , and they are friends with them . He's always serious and can be quite persistent . )

( Here's a picture of Kai mason , he is the second eldest amongst his adoptive brothers . He's a idol , he's adored by the girls at school . And kristin seems to like his music . He acts happy , and hogs the dinner food at home . )

( Here's a picture of Yamato mason , he's the third eldest amongst his adoptive brothers . His hair is brown , and likes to keep some of it in a ponytail . He loves to garden , he loves tomatoes , and he likes to eat sugar cubes . He's basically like a sugar cube addict , at least that's what kristin thinks . Sometimes he will share some of his sugar cubes with kristin , and he's good friends with sean . )

( Here's a picture of Aaron mason , he's the youngest amongst his adoptive brothers . He likes pain and he loves to collect knifes , he sometimes cuts himself to enjoy the pain . But kristin had gotten him done to only cutting himself once a day from multiple times a day . )