Chapter 13

( Kristin is going to be a mom here pretty soon! )

* 3 months later *
* At D'angelo resident / In baby's room *
I'm sitting in the baby's room , just sitting in the not - rocking chair .
I kept thinking of how many days until my due date , just 3 more days . Yep , 3 more days until this little girl gets to meet her family . Zack has been more worried then ever , it's so bad that reji has to sneak some stress relievers into zack's drink .

Reji isn't drugging his zack's drinks , just putting something in it to help him calm down . I always come in here when I feel like it , mostly cause I just wanna imagine our little girl in here .
I just know she's gonna do great things , and I have a feeling she understand things more then I did .

She'll probably be able to see the truth lying right in front of her , I could never see it . It's a trouble I've had with . But things are getting better , and I hope I can see the truth more vividly now . Cause I plan to show all the little things in life , and the meanings of them to her . She might not understand it at first , but she'll get it . I just hope she can see the truth and answers whenever she needs them , cause I won't be able to give her all the answers in life .

She'll have to learn to figure out things on her own , but I might be able to help her with a few things here and there . But not all . I just hope everyone will be ready when she's ready , especially zack . I'm a little worried about him , ever since reji had a vampire doctor come to the house just in case I went into labor he's been worrying like the baby is coming now . So I'm a little worried .

And I shouldn't have to worry much , cause if I do it could hurt me or the baby . Or both of us . And that's what concerns me , cause I'm afraid that I could stress too much and it could kill her . And I don't want to loose my little girl , I want to see her alive and raise her . So I've got to keep my stress levels down . And that's what I've been trying to do these past few days , I've been trying to be stress free .

I sighed and suddenly I felt a little kick , I smiled as I felt her making her presence . She's been a little jumpy today , so she's been kicking all day . It doesn't hurt as much as it use too , cause she doesn't kick as hard . Now it's just like tiny little kicks , letting me know she's here and she's making her presence known . Sometimes it suprises me , she'll like out of the blue sometimes . One time I was napping and she had kicked me hard , that had freaked zack out and he thought the baby was coming . By the time he had gathered his brothers with the stuff , I had fallen back asleep .

That was funny , when I had woken up he told me the whole story and I was laughing so much . But he didn't think it was that funny , cause the others had gripped at him for it being a false alarm . Hearing that made me laugh even more . I had laughed so much , that the baby kicked showing that she was laughing too . Me and zack thought it was so cute , and it just made us even more excited for her arrival being so close . Just three more days , three little days left .

We've come so close , and the guys have been there for me along the whole thing . It might have been tough cause of my mood swings , but we made it through . With only minor damage to the house walls , heh guilty as charged . I managed to not give into my cravings , and I think I've done a pretty good job of that . So yeah , that's how everything's been . But sometimes even when I get the slightest big mad , sean gets on the chandelier . Then reji and the guys have to get him down , it's so funny 😂 ! I laugh everytime!

I tell litzy about it since she's dating sean , and she laughs too . Apparently she thinks it's pretty funny as well . Well who wouldn't? Well the guys wouldn't , except for zack he thinks it's funny . Yep , classic sean for ya .
But what makes me laugh even more , is remembering zack trying to get that vibrating rocker together . Now everyone laughed at that cause zack couldn't get it right , he still had the directions upside down .

Again , he's not the smartest out of his brothers but he's mid - way . Sometimes I don't know what I'm gonna do with him , but then I remember that there is nothing to do . Just have to leave it at that . Reji says he'll figure it out soon , just gotta wait . Oh well . Suddenly someone walked in , and I saw it was zack . He smiled at me and I smiled back . " How are my girls? " he asked . I giggled as he mentioned the baby too . " We're fine , someone's still jumpy but fine . " I said . He walked over to me and stood at the right side of me .

He leaned down and kissed me quick , then he lifted his head and just looked at me . I saw the love and care in his eyes , even though they were piercing . " I love you . " he said .
" I love you too . " I said . Me and zack had gotten closer since I started to show , and i'm happy about that . Cause we're not afraid to be ourselves in front of each other , and that's what makes me happy . What I'm most happy about is not having to be a single mom . Cause I have zack who is the sweetest , gentleness , protective and most loving vampire I know and I love him .

I know he won't leave me , cause we made promises and those were our vows . We promised not to leave each other , and zack has shown me many times that he wouldn't leave me . It brings me joy that I have such a great husband who loves me for me and wouldn't leave me over something stupid . I love zack , and he loves me . Nothing will change that , and not anyone will . Back when me and zack were engaged , some girls at school tried to break us apart . But we are stronger and we both knew better that we wouldn't go behind each others back .

So we showed them , and i'm still suprised none of the people at school except for the guys , the girls and the mason's know that me and zack are married . That suprises me . Suddenly I heard music , rui must be playing the piano . He tends to play it whenever he wants , he's really good at it . " Zack help me up please . " I said . " Alright . " he said . So he walked in front of me and helped me up . Once I was on my feet , I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the music room .

Once we made it to the music room , I saw rui there playing the piano as I had expected . Me and zack walked in , when he saw us he smiled but kept playing . I walked to the side of the piano , and I smiled . Zack had came up from behind me and layed his hands on my waist . Maybe I should sing a little , it wouldn't hurt to would it? I don't think so , and it shouldn't bother rui . I've sang while he played for piano before , and it didn't bother him . He never really minds it , so maybe I might just sing .

" Merrily we fall out of line , out of line . I'd fall anywhere , I'm by your side . Swinging in the rain humming melodies , we're not going anywhere until we freeze . " I sang softly .

Rui and zack smiled at this , and I just kept going . " I'm not afraid anymore , I'm not afraid . Forever is a long time , but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side . " I sang . I felt the baby kicked softly at this , she just loves it when I sing . She loves it a lot , cause sometimes I'll sing to her when it's just us . Or when it's us and zack .

After I finished singing , rui stopped playing and he was giving off his usual smirk . " That was wonderful kristin . " he said . " He's right , you have such a beautiful singing voice . " zack said . I blushed a bit but smiled .
" Thanks , I get it from my mom . She use to sing to me all the time when I was little . " I said . That's true , whenever I was with mom she'd sing to me .