My brothers best friend

Door ashtonbbe30

I'm Ari Clifford and I live in castleburry Connecticut with my dad. I have an older brother Michael Clifford... Meer

Watched it begin again.
I've been missing you
Jump, for my love
First time in forever
Girls just wanna have fun
I'll make love to you, like you want me to
Eye of the tiger
Dont go chasing water falls
You've been cheating and telling me lies
Help, anybody.
Dont walk away
Lets talk about sex baby
I really really like you
Love me harder
Lost in reality
Crazy
Goodbye my lover
English love affair
I miss you
You give me butterflies
Time after time
We're going to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Jet black heart
Im glad you crashed the wedding
Fuck you, fuck you very very much
You've been cheating and telling me lies
Save me
Lets talk
Drunk nights
We are family
I'll be there
Welcome to new york
Tempory fix
I hate you i love you
FINAL ENDING
What should I do?
SEQUEL
NEW BOOK

Apologies

5.9K 128 16
Door ashtonbbe30

Ari POV

I'm such a cluts. I can't believe I fell on Ashton. What the hell is he doing here anyway?

"Ari?"

I looked up and saw Michael staring back at me as Edward looked down at me confused.

"Ari, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here because I live here. What's your excuse?" I asked sternly.

"We wanted to have a lads night out." He looked at me confused.

"Just leave me alone Michael." I shook my head turning on my heel and left.

I looked back once I reached the exit and saw all four boys being pushed back by Tyler and Edward. I couldn't believe how strong the two boys were but I was glad they managed to do it.

I left and ran outside looking for a cab. I found one and jumped in as I heard Michael scream my name. I told the driver to drive and he did. He drove far away from my nightmare.

...

"What was all that back there? Why was he saying he was your brother Ari?" Edward stormed in blood dripping from his lip.

"Ohmygod! What happened to your face?" I asked walking over to him and holding his scratched cheeks in between my finger and thumb.

"Ari! Tell me now!" He yelled angrily.

"Michael is my older brother. He-he made me leave because I was dating his best friend." I mumbled.

"Why haven't you told me before!" He yelled even louder.

"I didn't think it was relevant." I huffed.

"Of course it fucking is! He's here looking for you and you ran away!"

"He made me leave Edward! Leave! He didn't tell me to go he physically forced me to leave!" I screamed slamming my bedroom door as I grabbed a bag.

I began throwing clothes in it and grabbing my passport.

"You're leaving over this?" He asked grabbing my bag and emptying it all over the floor.

"Edward! Stop!" I screamed scrambling around for my clothes.

"You can't just leave! I've done nothing wrong!" He yelled tears glistening in his eyes.

"This is what I do Edward." I yelled as I ran to the front door slamming it. "I run."

Ashton POV

Michael was in tears blaming himself for everything. I've never seen him so upset. I didn't know what to say or do.

"Come on Michael. It's going to be okay." I mumbled as he cried.

"No it's not. She left because I told her too, now she won't come back because of me. You should hate me too!"

"No, we were wrong to do what we did. We should have told you. I'm really sorry bro."

"Guys, Ari called. She's coming back." Luke walked in shocked.

We all looked at him to double check what he just said. Ari's coming home. Well ...

Shit!

...

"That'll be her!" Michael smiled running to the door.

I looked up and saw Ari embraced into a tight hug as Michael told her how sorry he was for everything.

"Come in Ari. We've all missed you." Mike smiled as she walked in.

"I'm sure not all." She mumbled as she threw her bag on the floor.

"Where's Edward?" Luke asked before saying anything else.

"In our apartment. I'm only staying here for a night until things cool off. I told Amanda to tell him for me."

"Oh, so not long then?" I spoke up.

She looked at me quickly before looking down at the floor shaking her head.

"You've sobered up anyways." Michael laughed.

"Uh, yeah." She chuckled.

"It's weird thinking you're 19 now." Calum said astonished.

"Well believe it!" She smiled widely. "I have an apartment, a job, an income and a car!"

"Well shit." Michael muttered. "I don't even have a car."

"You need to be a good driver for that. I'll just stick with Ashton driving if I were you boys!" She smiled cheekily.

"So, what's been happening with you these past two years?"

Ari sat down and we all crowded round to listen to her.

"Well, I met Edward, my boyfriend. We've been dating just over a year. I have some great friends here too. I went through a rough patch a few months back but now life's on track again. Me and Edward are actually engaged. We were meant to be married by now but we had to cancel for private reasons." She looked down. "But, uh, well Edwards 24 and he's got a great job too. He's close with his family so I am too."

"He's quit a bit older than you." Calum pointed out.

"I make fun of him for it." I laughed. "But it's five years, not sixty."

"What music you into now?" Michael asked.

"Selena Gomez, major lazer, Dizzie rascal, there's a few."

"You've changed a bit." I mumbled.

"Of course I have, I'm a women now not a little girl. I know what I want and I have it." She said proudly. "Anyway, what about you guys?" She looked around at us.

"We're all single again. Relationships don't really work for us. We've all been busy with the new album anyway." Michael huffed.

"Still touring?"

"Everyday." Calum smirked.

"It's good to see how good you've become. I've heard your stuff on the radio a few times. Hate to say it, but I don't intentionally listen to you. Sorry guys." Ari blushed and tried to cover it with a laugh.

"It's fine, we all know JB is your thing." I giggled.

"Hey! Don't judge the beibs okay!?" She smiled and began singing 'company' by him.

...

"Okay, okay. It was an accident. I didn't purposely loose my swimming trunks in front of 80,000 fans did I?" Luke chuckled.

"You're an idiot." Ari smiled as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Any embarrassing stories?" I asked her.

"I was at hospital a few months back and Edward and I were messing around and he decided to sit on the bed with these leg things on that help deliver babies and he got his legs stuck when a lady came in during labour. It wasn't funny then but it's hilarious now."

"Why were you in hospital?" Michael asked what they were all thinking.

"Oh, we were visiting his sister." She mumbled picking at her thumb nail. She was lying.

"Fair enough." Luke nodded.

"Well, I'm heading to bed. I'll see you in the morning to say bye then I'll be off." Ari stood up and hit her leg gently.

"Okay, night sis!" Michael smiled.

"Night Ari!" We all yelled as she walked to her room.

...

I was in bed in my bedroom that was next to Ari's. I could hear her on the phone and I couldn't help but listen.

"Yeah I know ... I'm sorry baby ... I'll be home tomorrow ... I miss you too ... Okay, night baby ... I love you too."

The phone call ended and I felt my heart shatter inside my chest. She's engaged and living a perfect life without me. Maybe this is really what people call it.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Hey, I'll be updating more often now because I've actually finished the book so just have to proof read chapters and post. Hope you're enjoying summer break ☀️💖☀️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

676 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.
211 12 12
"You're 16 and still haven't done anything adventurous! Get a life! Fuck a girl! Sneak out! Do something" » » » » » "I'm not trying to change you , I...
44.4K 1.6K 39
"Being in love was never a Mistake." Michael Clifford Fanfiction • AU ⓒ laijoon | 2014. All Rights Reserved.
223K 7.2K 63
Michael Clifford a.k.a Bad Boy. Michael is Summersville High's bad boy, girls want to be with him and the boys want to be him. Michael isn't the ste...