My Boyfriend Is In a Gang Kur...

By TinyTsun

Your boyfriend is in a gang, but not just any gang: Bloody Cats! πŸ›‘βœ‹πŸΎDisclaimer. Everything in this fic was... More

My Boyfriend Is In a Gang [1]
Happy Anniversary? [2]
Save Her! [4]
Raid! [5]
The 'End'? [6]
My Boyfriend Is In A Gang {Filler}

Memory Lane [3]

5.7K 143 168
By TinyTsun

It had been about a week, or maybe two, since the incident with UNseen and since you and Kuroo broke up. In all honesty, you were trying to keep yourself together, but Kuroo wasn't even making an attempt to pull himself together. He wasn't exactly the type to really bottle up his emotions.

"(f/n)~" He whined your named for about the hundredth time. He sounded just like a damn lovesick puppy.

"Kuroo, pull yourself together." A chuckle escaped from Rai's mouth as he tried to help his long-time friend. "I'm sure (f/n) is just blowing off some steam."

"Yeah boss, don't worry, (f/n)-san will come back to us soon."

"Shut the hell up already." Kuroo told them to shut up as he kept on with his weird and lazy-like position. His legs were spread open, his head tilted back, and his eyes screamed lack of sex and cuddling. Some would say that his state would be looked at as completely pathetic. It just wasn't the normal behavior of a strong gang leader. 

"Fuuuuck~ I miss my spoiled little princess." Kuroo grabbed the beer can that he was still currently drinking and chugged the rest of it down. "Rai you damned asshole, give me back my princess~"

"Now you know I can't do anything to get (f/n) to come back here, especially if this was the source of your break-up. If you want your 'princess' back then you'll have to get her back yourself."

"God, she's killing me right now!" Kuroo pulled himself out of his lazy position and started making his way to the bathroom. His walk was cool and calm, as if nothing was wrong with him.

"And where are you going?"

"To go and masturbate." He bluntly stated.

"Again?" Rai cocked a brow. "Isn't this the 30th time already?"

"Yup, and I won't stop until I get her back!" Kuroo slammed the door shut and sat on the toilet. He started to spank his monkey and finished in 10 minutes, tops. As he finished, he rested his head back on the wall and began thinking about you again. 'Damn, I really am an idiot. Never realized I was such a dumbass until I met you, (f/n).' 

He began to look back at the memories that you've shared. The good and bad times, they were all good in his eyes, maybe for the reason of you always ending up having sex in the end, but they were fun, he had to admit that at least. Eventually, he ended up traveling down memory lane to when you both first met, and how you began your relationship.

It was about 4 years ago, in your last year of middle school. You and Kuroo weren't going to the same school then, but the way you ended up together was a bit cliche. The story is almost like straight out of a manga. It was an incident that happened after school.

...FLASHBACK...

"Yuriko, can you come with me to Sweets Cafe today?"

"Sorry (f/n)-chan, I have to rush home and clean my room today, before my dad goes in my room and sees the tornado I left in there."

"*Sigh* Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." Both you and Yuriko hugged each other goodbye and parted ways. 'Looks like I have to go down that street by myself this time. I really don't want to though, it's scary on that street.'

You had started walking down the street that could lead you down to Sweets Cafe. Why was a dangerous street like that the only direction you could take to get to the harmless Cafe that you so desired, you had no idea. 

While walking down the street, you noticed the same bunch of guys hanging around there. There was one in particular that really got you pissed. It was the same guy that always had about 2-3 girls around him like a damn playboy. While glaring at him, you made the mistake of glaring to hard and made him look your way.

You flinched at his sharp stare. 'Sh-shit! He's looking over here.'

"Hey," he turned to the girls he was accompanied by, "can you girls leave?"

"Eh~ But how come~" One of them whined as she clung to his jacket. "I thought we had plans to have some fun later on."

"That's right!" The other protested. "Why don't you take us home right now and have your way with us."She suggested while drawing light circles on his chest.

He gave the girls a cutting glare that made their hearts stop. "I said, go." The tone his voice darkened.

"Alright ladies," another boy with a light smile walked to them, "it's time to go now. Maybe some other time." Being that they were already scared and seemed like they didn't want to cross him, they walked off.

You then noticed that he returned his gaze back to you. "Hey, you!"

Your heart stopped. He had to be calling you since you were the only one on the street across from them. What the hell could a guy like him possibly want with an innocent muffin like yourself? Did he want to rape you? Steal your money? Kill you?! The possibilities were endless. When you looked back, your heart sunk. Deep. 

He was now jogging over to you. As he finally reached you, he bent over and picked something up. 'W-w-what did he just pick up? Maybe it's a diversion to take out a hidden knife! He's going to kill me after all!! I'm too young to die! I wanted to go to college, get married and have some kids of my own first~' Your brain was running in circles. 

He stood up straight once again as you turned to face him completely. "Y-yes?"'Mom! Dad! I love you!!'

"Hey, you dropped something." At the moment he raised his hand up in front of you, you clamped your eyes down shut; little had you known there, dangling on the end of his finger, was a cellphone strap. When you realized that nothing had happened to you after 3 seconds, you slowly opened your eyes and glanced down at his hand.

"A- a cellphone strap?" You were confused until your glanced down at your phone to find it's strap missing. Your eyes then widened. "That's my cellphone strap!" 

It was just the cellphone strap that Yuriko had bought for the both of you. You looked his way once again. His expression was screaming laid-back and his eyes, scheming. "Th-thank you so much." You reached out a shaky hand to take back the little trinket, that you favored. 

When you bowed you turned to walk away, but he called you back, this time while putting his hand on your shoulder. "Y-yes?"

"Hey, what's with you? You scared of me or something? You're shaking like crazy."

You looked down to the floor. "T-that's not—I-I'm not scared, okay!" You covered your mouth once you realized the kind of tone that you had taken up with him. "L-look, I didn't mean to y-"

"Turn back around for a sec." He spun you around using little strength and shifted his hand from your shoulder to your chin, lifting your head up so he could get a proper look at your face. He heard the air get stuck in your throat as you gasped. "I knew it." He simply smirked down at you. "You're really cute."

"Eh?" Your cheeks suddenly felt warm.

"Uh-oh," the other male playfully rolled his eyes with a chuckled, "he fell for another one. I wonder how long this one'll last."

"What's your name? My name is Kuroo. Kuroo Tetsurou."

"W-what are you going to do with me?" You kept your guard on high.

"I'm not going to do anything to you. Well,"he twirled some of your hair around his finger, "not unless you want me to." 

"No, thank you!"

He then shifts his hand up to you cheek to caress it. "You still haven't told me your name, yet."

You were hesitant on telling him, but eventually did. "It's (f/n)...."

"That's a cute name for girl like you. It suits you."   

"T-thank you." You blush deeper, but that blush soon disappears when you returned to your senses. 'Wait, why am I blushing at a compliment from this shady guy!! Isn't that how it all starts out? First compliments, then an ally, then rape!' "Sorry, I have to go now."

"Hey, where are you heading? I'll walk with you there."

"No, you don't have to! I can go by myself. Goodbye now!" You swatted away his hand gently from your cheek and turned back around to run away, leaving him there.

"Hey boss," a few other males that he was standing with earlier walked up to him, "do you know that girl that you were just talking to?"

"Heh, I do now." He wore that same smirk all the way back to wherever he was going.

The next day as you were on your way to class, you heard an odd about of racket coming from down the hallway. When you turned, you saw the boys sweating, against the walls, and the girls peaking out from the classrooms with blush on their cheeks. In any case, both genders were whispering. 

What in the world could be making them act like that? That was the question that irked your mind. When you saw a group of boys walking in between the mess, you noticed that a certain someone was leading the mini riot.

"Hey! Has anyone seen (f/n)? Or at least know what classroom she's in?"

"What the hell? Who is that?" The crowd that had been down the hallway parted with head turning in your direction. Finally, you could see the person who lead the group. "Isn't he...!!"Your eyes grew.

'What the hell is he doing inside my school?!' When you turned to make a quick, yet swift, exit he called out to you.

"(f/n)! I found you!" He smirked and started running towards you, leaving his crew behind. "I was looking for you." He slowed down and started walking in a normal pace.

"Why are you here?! And don't shout my name like that!"

"Chill out, I just wanted to see you."

'To see me? What for?' "Shouldn't you be in your own school?"

"I skipped, just to see you." He smirked. Little did he know, there was big crowd of kids, staring behind him, looking down at you both. There eyes were honestly starting to bother you. But right in front of them, was a group of Kuroo's 'friends', standing behind him as faithful as ever.

"Can you please go back to your school. There is no reason for you to be here. I have class now, so please leave." As you turned to take your leave, Kuroo caught you by the hand and pulled you back into his arms.

"You have some seriously gorgeous eyes." He stated, as he gazed long and hard into your eyes. His staring made a burning sensation rise to your cheeks.

"L-let go of me you dummy! You're causing a scene!" You could faintly here the whispers coming from the others as your ears started to steam.

"E-E-Excuse m-m-me!" Out of nowhere as shaky and nerdy like voice came from behind the group. As they, themselves, parted, a chubby kid with glasses and sweat running down his face, started to speak up at Kuroo.

"Nishi-kun!" 'Jeez what a bad time for hall monitor to come around.'

"What?" Kuroo's whole mood a turn for the worse. He turned around and walked over to the boy named Nishi. "Something you wanna say to me, fat ass?" Kuroo looked down at Nishi while giving him a sharp glare that made him grab his chest in fright.

"P-P-Pl-Please leave (f-f-f-f/n)-chan alone. S-Sh-She and everyone else has class to attend to."

"Huh, and why should I? What are you going to do if I don't?" Kuroo was being really intimidating and it looked as if Nishi-kun was about one second away from pissing his school pants right there and then. "Besides, I never told these other people to stand here and stare."

"Hey! Leave him alone!" When you spoke up you started walking towards Kuroo. Just when he turned to look at who said that, a slap followed through and hit him in his cheek. As if rehearsed, everyone's eyes widened. 

Many were whispering to you that 'you shouldn't have done that' and that 'you would regret your actions'. 

"Leave him alone you big douche! Who do you think you are, coming into my school and acting like you run things! People like you are not welcome in here!" You forgot all about your fear and started to call him out based on his previous actions. You had just about enough of him.

"*Whistling sound* She got you good, Kuroo." The same male from yesterday snickered at him.

Kuroo placed his hand on the warm spot that irritated his face and looked at you. "Did you just hit me, (f/n)?" He aimed his cold stare at you.

"No shit, dumbass!" You waited for Kuroo to say something, but all he did was smirk.

"You....you're actually a bad girl, aren't you (f/n)."

You took a moments pause to digest his words. ".....What?"

"I think I'm in love. How 'bout it? Will you be my girlfriend?"

You gave him a major dumbfounded look, followed by a flushed face. "Eh~!?!?" That same word was boomed throughout the hallway.

"As if! Why the hell would girlfriend!" He snatched back your hand and walked away, leaving him there like you did yesterday.

About a week later, you were walking through the same street again, alone. This time, it was the same scenario, with a bit of a change up.

"Hey girly!"

'God, not again! Why is always when I'm not with Yuriko?' You turned to look find out who the owner of the rough voice that was calling you was. It was some brolic, bara looking guy coming towards you with the creepiest smile that you had ever seen. What was he? How large was he? Those were the questions running through his mind. His eyes looked hungry, hungry for what was in front of him. "Y-yes, can I help you?"

"Heh, nice rack. How about you come on over and let me get a squeeze."

'Is this guy for real?!' "I...I'd rather you not...." You tried to smile as politely as you could, but it came out super awkward. 'I need to make a break for it, quick!' You turned back around to try and make a sweet escape, but your plan to escape quickly turned to shambles.

"I wasn't asking." He caught up to you and pulled you back from you bag, and you were just running in place. "I wouldn't mind letting you suck me off from between those big jugs of yours."

'Hey, is no one really going to do anything?! Seriously? I'm done for.'  Your eyes were squeezed down shut. "S-someone, please help! Anyone!" As you prayed for a savior to come to your rescue.

"Yo, Goliath! Get your grubby hands off my girl!"

A sudden voice came out of nowhere and intervened in the conflict. What got your attention, wasn't so much his voice, but the words 'my girl'! It didn't take you long to figure out who your savior was.

"Hey! I am not your girl!" You turned back and found the same love struck loser from yesterday, rolling up his sleeves, as if he was getting ready for a fight.

'The hell?' Wait, what was his name again? Kuroo? He's here alone this time. How in the world does he expect to take on this big ass guy!'

"What did you say?!" The large man started to shout at Kuroo. "This here is going to be my woman!"

"Wait a minute," one of the other guys who was with him started to point out, "aren't you that guy who beat up those 4 gang bosses from Ikebukuro. The leader of the gang called Bloody Cats."

'Huh? Leader? Gang?'

"Yeah, what of it?"

"Haha! That's bullshit! A middle-schooler down by yourself."

"They came all they way from Ikebukuro to fight me, that's where they went wrong."

'Hold on a minute...so does that mean that I'm in between to giant thugs...?'  The Kuroo that claimed to claim you, was a freakin' gang leader, and hadn't uttered a single word to you about it.

"Are we gonna keep talking or fight? If I kick your ass, you give her to me, but If you win, you get to do whatever the hell you want with her. I'll walk away like I saw nothing." There was a clear and wide smirk on Kuroo's face as he finished explaining the deal.

"Eh~! Hold on a minute!"

"Sounds good." The big bara man agreed with a smirk to his lips as well. "Here, hold her!" He threw you over to his subordinates to hold onto.

"H-hey! Someone help me!" You screamed, but no one came.

"(f/n), I'm coming to save you now babe!"

"Don't call me babe! I don't belong to you!" Your teeth were gritting in anger. "Idiot!" You stuck out our tongue and puffed out your cheeks.

"God, can you get anymore adorable?"

 Alright, come and get me big guy!" 'I'm gonna make you regret trying to take away this girl away from me.'  Kuroo spread open his arms to signal that he was all open for being attacked. The giant simply took the invitation and started to charge at Kuroo like a bull to a red flag. Kuroo waited for the perfect time as tow where he was just in front of him, getting ready to raise his fist and bring it down on Kuroo. All it took for the big man to be defeated was a simple sticking out of someone's leg, but that wasn't the plan. One blow to the stomach was all Kuroo needed. 

Kuroo reeled back his right arm and waited until the man was close enough, and when he was, Kuroo let his fist fly, right into his stomach. It was almost in slow motion. The man got sent about 5 inches back, and a bit into the air. His spit became visible when he hacked it up while holding onto his stomach and crouched over onto his side. He was rocking back and forth, waiting for the pain to subside, but it never did. Well not anytime soon at least.

"Looks like I get the girl." Kuroo turned his attention to the men that were holding you. "Hands off of her, right now." When they saw Kuroo, they immediately ran away, abandoning their boss. 

"Hey there, gorgeous. Your hero has come to your rescue." Kuroo walked up to you a swung his hand over your shoulder.

"You—How did you beat him so quickly?"

"I guess I was too strong for 'em."

"He's not dead...is he?" You asked with a slightly timid voice.

"I don't think so."

You turned to him. "You don't think so!?"

"What's the problem? I saved your ass didn't I? Am I really not going to get a thank you?" He raised a brow.

He was right. You had to thank Kuroo for coming to your rescue. "...T-thank you very much for saving me." Your bowed deeply while your cheeks were burning bright red.

"No problem, sweet cheeks. You can really thank me with a simple reward."

"A simple reward? Y-you're not going to ask me to do anything lewd with you, are you?"

"I mean," the smirk on his lips got wider, "if a quick kiss counts as something lewd, then heck yeah."

"A kiss?!" You turned away from him. 'He wants a kiss?! I mean it's not a big deal...but it is when it's your first one! Alright, Alright. Calm down, (f/n), you can do this!' 

"F-fine." You looked away while accepting his request. "One quick kiss is all you're getting! Nothing more!" You warned him.

"Seriously?" Kuroo's eyes widened.

"Y-Yeah. I don't mind since you did come and save me and stuff. Besides, it's just a kiss." 'My first.'

"Wh-what don't tell me you don't want it now?"

"I do." Kuroo was still a bit in shock, but was able catch back his composure so that he could swiftly lean down and capture your gaze with his own captivating one.

Your heart was beating wildly in your chest. It felt like it was running a marathon. As he shortened the gap between his lips and your own, your cheeks continued to get warmer.

Kuroo's eyes closed, until finally, his lips rested gently on yours. It was weird, because you didn't expect his lips, nor the kiss itself to be so soft. but it wasn't like you were thinking about kissing him or anything previously.

 When Kuroo broke the kiss, you found yourself to be a bit dazed, rather mesmerized by your first kiss. When you looked up at him, you noticed that he had a certain seriousness in his eyes.

"(f/n)."

"Y-yes?"

"Go out with me."

"Huh?"

"Go out with me. I want you to become my girlfriend."

"Again with this?! I said no!"

"Why not?"

"I-I just can't. I don't even know you." 

"We could get to know each other."

 "No!" You tried to run away from him, but he caught you by the wrist. "Let go of me, please."  

"How come every time I ask you that, you either look away from me, or start blushing."

"Who wouldn't after asked or told that!"

"And you were totally feeling that kiss just now." He simply smirked." You like me, don't you."

"I-I-!" Just when you were about to give another excuse, Kuroo pulled you back and kissed you again. 'M-my second kiss!'

"I want you. I want to make you mine. Every. Single. Inch of you." He let go of your wrist and pulled in by your waist. "I need to have you by my side."

"What kind of gangster confesses his love to a girl like this." You looked down with a red face and puffed out cheeks as big as a squirrel.

"One that's completely love struck."

"You say you like me, but you probably said that to those girls you were with the other day, and the rest of them before them."

"I never said that kind of stuff to those girls. And besides, they always came to me, I never approached them."

"...Stupid liar." You hesitate before resting your hand on his chest, and giving him a bit of a surprise with your lips. "Maybe I like you a little bit." Your blush color turned deeper. "Even though you've got a thick skull and act like a complete idiot...you are kinda cute, and you do look cool kinda when you're trying to be heroic."

"Trying? I am cool. There's no doubt about it." A small chuckle comes out of you, and makes Kuroo smile. 'Not only is she cute, but her laugh is cute too.'

You roll your eyes."Sure you are." Something in you was unable to resist him. "How about we get to know each other a bit more, before diving into a relationship.

"You mean start as friends?" 

"Duh." Kuroo didn't like the sound of that, but it was better than nothing. "It's to see if we're going to be compatible anytime in the future."

"Alright, I guess that's not so bad. But, I already know that you're going to be mine in the future."

"Oh, and friends don't kiss friends on the lips." You told him.

Kuroo really didn't like the sound of that, but he was still more than willing to work for your love. "I got it, so how about you meet the guys already." You were slightly confused, until Kuroo called out for a group of young boys.

"Rai! Everyone come over here!" Kuroo called out to his crew as he let you down gently. "Come and meet (f/n)!"

"Hello, (f/n). My name is Rai. Kuroo's best friend and right hand. It's nice to meet you." Rai smiled a genuine smile at you.

"R-right." There was a shy smile on your lips. "Same to you, Rai-kun." Rai smiled at how you addressed him.

"These are the rest." Kuroo pointed over to the rest of the boys who were checking you out carefully. When they finished, they bowed and smiled at you.

"Nice to meet you (f/n)-san~!" They boomed. "Please take care of the boss!"

"These guys are practically my family. They're idiots, but they're strong and fun to have around at times. I know you'll grow to love them." Kuroo ruffled your hair.

You chuckled. "Yeah."

...END FLASHBACK..

"I miss her smile. She used to smile like a freakin' angel, and she still does." Kuroo finally traveled out of memory lane.

"B-boss! Boss! C-come quick!" One of the guys busted into the bathroom and called out for Kuroo.

Kuroo let out and exasperated sigh. "What is it?"

"Hurry! It's (f/n)-san! She's at the door!"

"What!?" Kuroo busted open the door, knocking the guy down, and started to run out the bathroom and to the front door. He didn't even bother to zip up his pants.

"Welcome back (f/n)-san!"

"I didn't come here for you guys." You had your hands on your hips while you stood there waiting for the person you needed to see.

"Hey, (f/n)." Rai waved. "It seems you're not doing so well.

"Hey, Rai." Your smile comes out weak."No, not really."

"Babe!" Kuroo rushed out towards you and grabbed you up in his arms. "You're back?"

"Put me down. If what you're thinking about is what your think I came here for, then you're mistaken."

"Oh." Kuroo put you down, and looked down at you. He could see it in your eyes that you were hurting just as much as he was.

'God this hurts more than I thought it would. He looks like a mess, way worse than me.' 

"Here." You took something out of your pocket and held it out in front of him. "I came to return these to you. Your condoms. I don't need them so, I'm returning them." Kuroo reached out and took them from you. "Well, I'll see you."

"Wait." Kuroo grabbed your arm, making you turn around to look him in the eye. "Come upstairs with me for a bit."

You look away. "I don't think I should."

"Just for a while." Kuroo slides his hand down from your arm and gently takes hold of your hand. His eyes were earnest in his plead.

'How can I resist him when he's like this?' "Just a little while." You move in closer to him, and let him lead you upstairs to his private headquarters.

 It was almost like his room at his house. Once you got there, Kuroo sat down on the coach, and pulled you in between his legs. "Tetsu!" You could feel his dick on the base of your ass, hard and strong.

"I missed you so fucking much. Just your scent makes me want to push you down right now and the shit out of you." Kuroo wrapped his arms around your stomach. "Do you know how many times I've masturbated since we broke up?"

"I can only imagine."

"What about you? Have you touched yourself since then?" Kuroo smirked slightly and took one his hands to your womanhood.

"Heh, only about once or twice. I can hold out longer than you can."

Kuroo rested his head on your back. "(f/n), come back to me, I mean it. It's like a damn meat market here without you. I mean, it normally is, but I wanna hold you, kiss you-"

"Tetsu...don't..." You started to tremble, as if trying to hold something in.

" --make love to you."

"Tetsu...you're killing me here! Don't you think I miss all of that too? Every time I think about you, I can feel the guilt and regret start to build up in my heart. I feel so lost and incomplete without you!" You clutched your chest as the tears started to come down.

"So come back!"

"It's not that easy!"

"How come?!" Kuroo squeezed you a bit tighter.

"I—I don't know. I just know it's now time for us to get back together. Just wait. Can you do that for me? Can you wait for me?" You plead while trying to wipe away your tears.

Kuroo lifted his head from your back and grabbed your chin to make you look down at him. "I'll wait forever if it means I get to have you." You leaned down and at the same time Kuroo leaned up towards you, your lips agonizing to touch each other as you both closed your eyes. But just when you were about to kiss your phone went off. Both of your eyes shot open. "The interruptions never stops." Kuroo stated. "Answer it."

When you took out your phone and pressed answer, the sounds of someone panting started to come clear. "H-hello?"

"(f/n)-chan! H-help me! I'm scared! I'm in the old warehouse by our school!"

"Yuriko?! W-what's the matter?"

'Yuriko?'

"P-please sto--AAAAHHH!!"

The sound of Yuriko's shriek sent a chill running down your spine. "Y-Yuriko?! Hey answer me?!" When you tried to get her to talk, the line got cut off.

"Hey, what's going on? What's up with Yuriko?" Kuroo looked concerned.

"Tetsu! Something happened to Yuriko!" New tears came down for a whole new reason. "We have to go find her, please!"

"Yeah, let's go!"

.

.

.

"Damn, I'm a good ass actor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.3K 38
based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ in which, you and akaashi decide to enter a fake relationship...
20.3K 700 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
70.6K 3.3K 30
After his old boss retires, Tsukishima Kei is left to be second in command for a young, flirty cat who wont take the job seriously. He doesn't know w...
795K 19.9K 24
You are alone. With you abusive parents who hate your guts. According to them, you ruined their chance at a normal life. For 5 years you experience...