25 Women 1 Wife. (A Skip Beat...

By Neheigh

When Lory tricks Kuon into participating in one of his new mad schemes, we all know he is going to be draggin... More

The Job
Send in the Women
Send in the Man
Challenges and Jealousy
Tama trouble.
The date and roses.
Waiting for the decision.
The Fans Have Spoken.
First challenge.
The thing she fears most.
Bo Bo Beautiful.
Her challenge.
Songs of the heart.
Reasons and Roses.
Master Chef's
She's In Love
The Date Design
Date Day.
A Surprising Ceremony
Julie's Challenge
Kuon's Birthday Surprise!
Kyoko's date: Act 1
Loving Me
Down to Two
Hawaii Family Fun
A magical night
Living her Fairytale
Happily Ever After and Beyond

Swan Lake.

1.4K 48 6
By Neheigh

"It's time. Jelly is going to arrive with our outfits for tonight. Are you going to be OK?" she asked putting a hand on Kyoko's shoulder.

"Yeah I'll be fine." she said with a reassuring smile. When Jelly did turn up with the outfits for that evening Kyoko was stunned, and Kanae and Chiori could only smile at each other.

"I'm going to be wearing that?" Kyoko asked, completely surprised as she looked at the beautiful evening gown before her. Jelly smiled a knowing smile.

"My dear you're not only going to be wearing this dress, you're going to own it! You're going to make it your own and I have to say if all the eyes aren't on you tonight then I will quit my job as an artist and become a librarian." Kyoko was stunned but she found Jelly's words a little unsettling.

"But Kanae and Chiori too, they need to look just as stunning." Kyoko countered and Jelly smiled a very soft smile at her.

"Kyoko, they will look just as stunning as you I promise, but we have all talked and after the way you were treated after the last rose ceremony and the way your fans stuck up for you, we all agreed we were going to use tonight to show them just how right they were to keep you in this competition. We are going to show everyone how you are one of the only people who can stand next to Hizuri Kuon with pride and grace and be his equal." Kyoko turned to the three women who were all smiling at her in the same way, her mouth opened and she began to speak.

"But I'm not..." Chiori stepped forward placing her hand over Kyoko's mouth as Kanae also stepped forwards. Grabbing her arm and turning her to face the mirror her two best friends on either side of her as they held her, looking in the mirror Jelly holding the dress up before her so she could see it perfectly.

"We all think you are Kyoko. Now it's time for you to start believing it yourself." With those words Kanae started helping Kyoko undress as did Chiori. They would make sure Kyoko shone the brightest that night, for to them and also they knew to Kuon she was the only girl that could take his heart.

Kuon stood in the foyer waiting quietly. The cameras were all around him as he waited. They had planned it so they could catch Kuon's reactions to all the women arriving. Kuon had chosen to wear a full black tux this evening as he knew most of the women would be in evening gowns or dresses. The full black jacket with black vest, black slacks and dress shoes against the sparkling white shirt with his black bow tie made the women who were slowly arriving alone in in groups swoon.

Maemi arrived as one of the first women, her blush pink dress with sweetheart neckline was beautiful. Rhinestones decorated the top before gathering at her left hip held by a pin with a flower pin made up of more rhinestones. It reached to the floor and floated around her feet where the small strappy blush pink sandals graced her small feet beautifully. If Kuon's heart hadn't already been stolen away, Lory who was watching live in his office thought this young woman might have stood a very good chance. In a lot of ways she was like Kyoko, but then there was only one Kyoko.

The next noticeable pair to arrive but in no means were they noticable for the right reason were none other than Yuka and Oka. They had gotten dressed together and yes they were both wearing dresses as they had been asked but Kuon wondered if in fact they knew what ballet was? Oka looked at Kuon and smiled, she had caught him staring at her and she decided that he was finally seeing who was worthwhile in this silly competition. If she had known Kuon was trying to decide how he could complement their attires she may have felt differently. Oka's dress if you could call it that left very little to the imagination, like really very, very little. Made of a skintight. lycra type material bright pink in colour. Kuon had only seen the colour once before on the gruesome Love Me uniforms with black banding and a black belt. The back of the dress was completely missing with just 2 tiny black straps holding it together cut low enough to show off the black G-string Oka was wearing with a diamante cross section. The front at least covered her assets but had a large teardrop cut out on both sides and also the front that went all the way down her stomach, showing her navel. It was held by a small black strap and Kuon was happy to note at least the thick black strap and full chest piece looked like the person who had designed the dress wanted to give the wearer some dignity, it was cut so it barely reached down to her mid thigh.

Yuka's outfit wasn't much better. Hers was also made of some stretchy type material and her back, like Oka's was exposed but only to her waist, tied with the same style single tie, and a tie around her neck kept the neckline in place. The front of the dress was one very large open V-neck which was cut all the way to just above her navel. The dress was the same mid-thigh cut and the front of the V-neck was only held in place by one piece of rhinestone jeweled band which basically held the dress so her assets would not come tumbling out. The edges of the V-neck were aligned with waves of more pink fabric which Kuon thought should have been sewn together to cover the poor girl. When they approached him as he had always been taught, he was polite to both of the girls and he said they looked nice, even though he honestly thought they looked like girls from a cheesy porno magazine, never mind taking them to one of the most prestigious ballets in the world. He thought they would fit right in at the playboy mansion or out clubbing? Oh well he had his Love Me girls to look forward to, well Kyoko anyway, he thought as he waited.

As Jelly had three girls to get ready, they were on time but the last to arrive. Jelly stopped Kyoko at the top of the stairs pretending to have to fix up her hair when really, she had planned this with Kanae and Chiori so Kyoko would enter alone. Kuon watched as Chiori and Kanae came down the stairs both looked stunning Kanae in a blue evening gown of the finest chiffon. It was tight and showed off her gracious curves which Kuon could appreciate. No man alive could deny Kyoko's best friend wasn't a beauty, the dress had a sweetheart neckline with beautiful beading across it which flowed down her body like a vine ending just above her left knee where a split opened up to the floor. The layers of lace and chiffon on the skirts flowing around her beautiful legs with the black kitten heels she wore. She was a tall girl normally she didn't need more height.

Chiori was dressed deep purple, halter-neck chiffon dress, the V-cut to her neck fell low but it was a classy cut, not being too lewd like some other girls he could have mentioned. Just below her chest and above her waist, the dress was decorated with a belt like decoration of gems and beads adding that needed break in the breathtaking material. It fell to the floor in waves, Kuon couldn't see her feet but he guessed she was in heels as she stood not much shorter than Kanae. He made sure he told the girls how simply wonderful they looked and as he kissed Kanae's cheek he managed to whisper.

"Where's Kyoko?" he could feel Kanae smile as she kissed him back in greeting before whispering as she pulled back.

"Patience Kuon." her eyes were sparkling as he looked at her and kissed both her and Chiori's hands. It wasn't until he heard one of the ladies gasp in awe, he turned his attention back to the stairs where Kyoko was now descending. Kuon decided if he died there and then that night he could truly die happy. She was breathtaking

Kyoko looked down at Kuon and her breath caught, his eyes staring so intently at her and so were most of the men supposedly meant to be operating the cameras. She could see her group of friends waiting below all gathered together smiling at her, it had been Itsumi who had gasped first. She wanted all eyes on Kyoko and her reaction got her wish.

Kyoko's blood red dress was an off the shoulder, wrap around, bodice style which was gracefully hanging off the one shoulder. Resting on the strap close to the uncovered shoulder was a small adornment of rhinestone, but it didn't need much. Below the wrapped bodice the dress fell in waves of silk and chiffon flowing above each other, almost looking like air itself was dancing with the light material. She wore silver, strappy high heels giving her legs that seemed to go on for miles and added boost as the dress finished just around her ankles beautifully. It was Hotaru who spoke first.

"Wow she wouldn't look out of place as a dancer, look at her legs! She looks like she could dance the tango or something." Kuon couldn't agree more, she looked stunning as Kyoko reached him to greet him he tried to untie his tongue which seemed to have taken this moment to go as dry as a desert and tied itself in a few seamen's knots he had never encountered before.

"Wow...you look...wow..." Kyoko blushed when that was all Kuon could say. It wasn't until Kanae coughed loudly and muttered about men who were not articulate that he managed more.

"You look absolutely captivating, Kyoko." and for once Kyoko smiled. She truly believed she looked good since for once she noticed how the men all smiled and watched her with awe.

Oka and Yuka looked like they were trying to kill her with glares, while her friend and even Maemi gave her big thumbs up signs and grins at how she had stolen the show. Even Seina smiled at her as she turned away with her sister to follow Kuon and Makoto to the 3 limos which would be taking them to Tokyo Bunka Kaikan. There were crowds of people lining the red carpets that had been laid out and Kyoko decided this was probably the reason for the secret location after all. She was stunned by how many people called out her name as she walked with Chiori and Kanae, waving to the crowd as they made their way down to the waiting cars. Kuon was upset when he wasn't able to go in the same car as Kyoko, but he was more upset when he realised his companions were Oka and Yuka. He liked Hana and Ruri, they both looked beautiful, so he was happy to talk to them and for one he was glad Makoto had joined him, giving him an excuse not to speak with his two least favourite contestants.

Kyoko sat there wide-eyed as the light dimmed and the show started. She was truly enchanted by it all. Sitting herself between Kanae and Hotaru, every now and then Kuon could hear her whispering to Hotaru about the dancing and the movements. He was impressed by Hotaru's knowledge and he loved watching Kyoko's face as her eyes widened when they pulled off a very impressive and difficult move or how she cried and laughed along with the story. During the interlude she was like a child excited over Christmas and no one would have been able to tear her away from Hotaru if they had tried. The girls were talking one hundred miles a minute, both as excited as the other while Kuon had to listen to Oka and Yuka whine about how the show seemed to be dragging on for hours. Kuon was already bored of their whining as they had been chattering nonstop the entire performance which had annoyed him profusely. Yes it was just over 2 hours long and it was all music and dancing, but what did they expect from a ballet? He was slowly losing his patience when Kanae saved him.

"Kuon you seem to know more about this genre than we do. Airi and Itsumi have a few questions and we were wondering if you would come and enlighten us." Kuon almost ran to their little group and he was instantly integrated into their conversation. Even if Kyoko wasn't here, he quickly offered Kanae a one armed hug of thanks as Oka and Yuka scowled on.

"Maybe we should have gone after the more likely prey." Oka huffed as she watched Kyoko and Hotaru off in their own little world while Kuon standing there with his arm wrapped around Kanae before releasing her. Kuon could have kissed Chiori too when she asked him to sit in the empty seat by her when the show resumed, he would be closer to Kyoko that way and away from the bile Oka was spitting. Accepting the offer graciously he told a few of the other women he would sit near the all of them at some point during the night, showing he wasn't picking favourites and he certainly enjoyed the last half of the show a lot more that the first half. When at the end of the performance the beautiful princess under the evil sorcerer's spell took her own life and so did her lover the prince, Kuon watched as Kyoko cried unashamed. When in their death the sorcerer too died he watched as Kyoko, who was truly lost in this fairytale, showed a little smile of triumph as the sun rose across the lake filled with swans. The main prince and princess could be seen dancing in the sun together as they went off to some magical castle in the sky and Kuon knew in that moment at the end of this stupid competition he would ask Kyoko to marry him.

Hotaru patted Kyoko on the back as she cried, she had been so emotionally wrapped up in the entire performance she was having trouble bringing herself out of it.

"It was so beautiful, yet so sad. I never knew dancing could be so...so moving." Hotaru smiled at her.

"Kyoko that is what dancing is. It is a way to release emotions, feelings, wishes and desires with your body. A way to capture a feeling unable to be expressed by words and show it to the world. Dance is good at expressing what is not usually able to be expressed well and uses the body as an instrument. Body language can be exaggerated and abstracted to project an infinite number of feelings, subtle moods, and emotions and this is the sole reason I dance. I'm not like you Kyoko, you can become all these amazing characters by simply putting on a mask and becoming them, with me I have to dance them." The sound of clapping behind the two women made them both turn as Kuon approached with a tall regal looking man, he was smiling at Hotaru and Hotaru was suddenly still.

"Such beautiful words." the man said, bowing and kissing Hotaru's hand. He stood there stunned as he smiled and kissed Kyoko's hand too.

"Hotaru-san, Kyoko-chan, this is Wayne McGregor. He is one of The Royal Ballet's choreographers and was here as a director of tonight's performance." Finally Hotaru seemed to take heed of herself and bowed, then in very good English she addressed Wayne.

"Mr. McGregor, it was a privilege to be able to see the show this evening and may I congratulate you on such a wonderful performance." Wayne seemed thoroughly impressed by the young woman and smiled.

"Please, your wonderful words about dancing and why it is we dance were praise enough. May I ask what styles of dance you are familiar with?" and with that Kyoko and Kuon stood together and watched the two talking about dancing and Hotaru's work prior the show. Neither of them spoke, just listened. Both spoke fluent English with Kuon having lived in America for the start of his life and Kyoko being a clever and quick study and needing to perfect everything she did. Then of course there was their time spent as the Heel siblings.

"So did you enjoy the show?" Kuon finally asked hands clasped behind his back firmly. All he wanted to do after his revelation was pull Kyoko into his arms and kiss her for all the world to see, he no longer cared for this game any longer. He wanted Kyoko and no one else would do.

"Oh Kuon! It was simply wonderful! I can see why Mom and Dad love it so dearly and you too,of course. I never wanted the show to end. It was so sad when she took her own life and he followed her into death but then to see them flying away to the next life together. I couldn't help but to be drawn in." Kuon smiled at her, thinking of the other things he could take Kyoko to see. He knew he wanted to take her to see an opera next, maybe Phantom of the Opera or Miss Saigon. There was so much he wanted to do with her and show her. He knew she would love every single one of them. He was amazed she wasn't already professing a will to learn to dance and he knew even if she did she would do it without fault never giving up. In his mind Kyoko could do anything she set her mind to. Kyoko never realised she had spoken to Kuon in English, maybe because Hotaru and Wayne were using the language she had instantly fallen into it herself, but now after her words, Wayne pulled her into their conversation as he offered each woman an arm to lead them to their backstage tour.

Kuon sighed as yet again Kyoko was taken away from him, but as Airi and Itsumi grabbed an arm while Oka and Yuka who had been approaching scowled, they just chuckled at his downcast face.

"Don't worry you are still her favourite." Itsumi said with a little grin. Kuon looked at her guilty and shocked as he tried to stutter out about not knowing what she meant.

"Kuon we may not be geniuses, but we can see when our long time friends have a thing for each other. It's not like we haven't known you both for long enough, it amazed me you never got the guts to ask her out after she looked so beautiful at the Dark Moon afterparty." Airi said with a grin at the now blushing Kuon.

"She wasn't ready and I'm sure as you say you know Kyoko, just what would have happened if I had tried to rush the situation." both girls nodded, knowing Kyoko's mood swings and depression stages well enough.

"So why when you have found the love of your life, are you doing these type of shows then, Kuon?" Itsumi asked while Kuon wondered if he was being interrogated and if he had the rights to his one phone call and last request?

"I was tricked into signing on for the show." he muttered as Airi and Itsumi both laughed out loud.

"I'm sorry Kuon-san but I do believe you just said you were tricked into this." Airi said with awe and amusement as Kuon turned a deeper shade of red. Both women knew it was hard to get the great actor to blush, but here he was, blushing like a schoolboy as the other girls could not hear what they were saying seeing Kuon blush and not knowing the reason Oka was getting more annoyed by the second.

Backstage, Hotaru was in her element as Wayne asked if she would perhaps dance for them. When the hall was empty, he raised the curtains and asked Hotaru if she would show off some of her dancing talent. With Hotaru's amazing English, the dancers were more than happy to talk to her and in turn watch her dance. She was simply wonderful, Kyoko decided as she watched Hotaru slip through different styles and genre' of dance effortlessly. She even danced with a few of the male dancers and when she came back on stage to perform the ballet she knew with the correct footwear on, the entire cast and most of the knowledgeable stagehands and other notable people all clapped and cheered as she flawlessly executed the steps. Kyoko could see the appreciation in Wayne's eyes as he called for more. She couldn't have been prouder of her new friend. When Oka spoke up saying her 'Daddy' had got her the best dance instruction money could buy, Wayne asked her too, to show them her skills. No one noticed as Oka's assistant staff rushed forward with her lurid pink ballet slippers to match her outfit or how Chiori flipped the ribbons over one another. As Oka, still talking, laced herself into the horrid coloured slippers, how she had actually tied them together. No one mentioned it either as Oka stood to take centre stage and went careening face first into the floor. After her long-winded speeches of what an amazing dancer she was and how her instructor had told her she floated like a butterfly, it took a lot of willpower for everyone, including Yuka not to laugh at the performance. Chiori ran forwards to help the poor dear only sending her once more flat on her face. It was too much for some of the audience who began to titter and giggle as Oka sorted out her shoe ribbons correctly.

Her dancing didn't come close to that of the real ballet dancers or like Hotaru's. If dancing was showing emotion Kyoko would pretty much bet Oka's dancing was like that of a wanton slapper at any local nightclub, saying 'Come get some.' rather than 'Look at the beauty of the world', and it seemed that Wayne agreed as not long into it, he turned and conversed with her in English about other shows she may enjoy. Oka left the stage in a huff and Kuon who was scared he had lost his appetite was glad of that fact.

The meal was wonderful with all of the dancers, cast and crew. They went back to their hotel where the entire restaurant was theirs for the remainder of the evening. Kuon did the rounds with all of the women he was supposed to be wooing or choosing from, as the case may be. But he never really got much time with Kyoko or Hotaru, when they had all eaten and drank, a space had been cleared. Music had been called for and the dancers did what they did best: danced. Kuon would have loved to steal Kyoko away for a dance. It seemed that all of the men had the same idea, even Wayne got two dances with the woman he loved, but Kuon hadn't been counting on Kyoko and her friends.

It was nearing the end of the evening when Kanae grabbed him to dance. She had been refusing all night to partake with any of the men who offered, saying she was tired and had two left feet, but by this point she was so fed up of Kuon's bunny footing around she was finally making a stand.

"As soon as we get near them you will bloody well cut in whether you want to or not!" she hissed in Kuon's ear as they danced closer to their target.

Kuon had no choice as soon as they neared Kyoko, who was dancing with the male lead that had played the prince. He asked if he could cut in. The man, seeing he would now be able to dance with the beautiful woman who had so forcefully rejected his friends, never blinked as he wrapped his arms around the stunning black haired woman and danced away. Kuon stood for a moment worried, but Kyoko smiled then, taking up the comfortable position she said Wayne had taught her, she happily placed a hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand and they danced together. The cameras couldn't miss the smile on both of their faces or the look in their eyes as they talked, joked and laughed whilst dancing. Makoto, who was watching from the sidelines smiled as she watched the pair dance. Lory had been so right though she still doubted it was fair to trick them both into this show. Still, at least it made for good viewing and hopefully would be the boost the show needed to get on its feet.

"Because really, who wouldn't enjoy watching a good old love story unfold." she asked herself as she sipped her champagne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 46 9
{Kuroo and Y/N love story} they say love can conquer everything, but how about anger? sadness? and dissapointment? can it also overcome those negativ...
63.6K 1.4K 20
[Akashi's Yandere Side has a 'Rewritten'. I would like to recommend you to read it. But since it's still incomplete, you may just continue reading th...
18.7K 601 12
Kyoko is upset, Ren is embarrassed and there is a lot of alcohol involved. What could go wrong? (Famous last words!) drunken Ren challenge X marriage...
4.9K 97 6
A collection of one shot's in honour of Valentines day, How many ways can Ren and Kuon confess his love? Will a unconditional fancy dress ball bring...