25 Women 1 Wife. (A Skip Beat...

Por Neheigh

When Lory tricks Kuon into participating in one of his new mad schemes, we all know he is going to be draggin... Más

The Job
Send in the Women
Send in the Man
Challenges and Jealousy
Tama trouble.
Waiting for the decision.
The Fans Have Spoken.
Swan Lake.
First challenge.
The thing she fears most.
Bo Bo Beautiful.
Her challenge.
Songs of the heart.
Reasons and Roses.
Master Chef's
She's In Love
The Date Design
Date Day.
A Surprising Ceremony
Julie's Challenge
Kuon's Birthday Surprise!
Kyoko's date: Act 1
Loving Me
Down to Two
Hawaii Family Fun
A magical night
Living her Fairytale
Happily Ever After and Beyond

The date and roses.

1.8K 55 8
Por Neheigh

"Erm, thank you." she said as she turned and fled the dining room. Kuon went back to his breakfast, securely fixing the beautiful sight that was Kyoko into his head as the others would soon be joining him at the table. At least he was getting to go out with Kyoko today. Honoka, Kanae and the other girl Hotaru seemed pleasant and the Love Me ladies seemed to have taken a liking to her so he expected she would be nice too. As for the last member of their group, Chiyoko, Kuon had already decided she would be one of the first ten girls to be leaving. No one hurt Kyoko, especially on purpose he reasoned. Unlike Oka he could lose Chiyoko without fear of problems in the future, but Oka, she was going to be a big problem. Kyoko and most of the actresses for that matter worked with all agencies for various projects and made films and dramas among other things they were funding or sponsoring.

Kuon couldn't afford to upset Oka. Not yet anyway, and secretly he wondered if there was a way to get her to simply leave herself. He never knew at that exact moment as Kyoko told her roommates what had happened with Oka and Tama that morning that Chiori was thinking the exact same thing, but unlike Kuon she would be acting on it.

"Well let's get you cleaned up and sorted out." Kanae said, pulling Kyoko into the changing room and skimming through the clothes Jelly had set out for her. Kyoko could have told her already there was nothing really their suitable for bowling, but she let Kanae look. Honoka, who had watched Chiori's face during Kyoko's narration, watched the younger girl now with a thoughtful look in her eyes that slowly grew brighter, a small smile creasing her lips.

"So what's the plan then for Oka?" Honoka spoke quietly and very slowly, making sure Chiori knew her intentions with her eyes. The smile that graced Chiori's face was calculating and then acceptant. Accomplices were always useful and Chiori had the perfect one sitting right before her.

"Oh don't worry I have a few ideas up my sleeve, there are always all kinds of accidents." Honoka shivered. The look in Chiori's eyes was frightening, but at the same time the shiver had not been from fear but a thrill. Whatever this girl was planning Honoka was glad she was going to be part of it and in her opinion, on the winning side.

*Knock Knock*

Chiori jumped up, opening the door to a flustered Jelly.

"Well it seems we have a wardrobe emergency. Now you girls run on down to breakfast and leave Kyoko-chan to me. Kanae can you or Chiori grab her something so she can eat on the move please? And don't worry sweetie, we will make that Oka rue the day she messes with one of my girls." Jelly had said all this in one breath while rushing into the changing room under an armful of clothes and her magic box as she liked to call it. None of the girls complained they all just nodded. The tiny woman was not one to be messed with and they all knew it only too well. Exiting the room as a group, Jelly turned to Kyoko.

"Now let's make you beautiful." Her eyes sparkled. Jelly loved working with Kyoko. She was a blank canvas with which Jelly could create a masterpiece.

"Well really how rude do some people have to be making us and Kuon wait like this?" Kanae was about to retort, but Honoka just glared at the woman and instantly she was silent. Kuon who had approached them unknowing was the one to defend Kyoko.

"I do believe Watanbe-san that Kyoko-chan did not ask for her outfit to be ruined this morning at breakfast, so allowances on everyone's part should be made." Honoka smiled at Kuon and his obvious use of Kyoko's given name and Chiyoko's family name, knowing it would not be lost on the woman and Honoka intended to make it pretty clear. Standing from the chair she had been sitting in she approached Kuon.

"Good morning, Kuon-san. I hope you slept well." Placing her hand on his arm she kissed both his cheeks, a very French greeting, he smiled at her happily returning the gesture.

"I did. Thank you Honoka-san I hope you also slept pleasantly." she nodded and smiled. Kanae caught on to her little scheme and she too approached Kuon, dragging Hotaru along with her.

"Good morning, Kuon-sama." she gave a slight bow as was customary with Hotaru mimicking her words and actions as Kuon bowed to both of the women and smiled at them.

"Good morning Kanae-san, Hotaru-san." if Honoka had been a cat she would have been purring with delight at that moment at the look on Chiyoko's face. She would have been standing erect, her fur on end. A noise on the staircase they were standing before caught their attention. All eyes moved up to see the figure approaching and Kuon's heart did multiple somersaults. If Kuon had thought Kyoko looked beautiful earlier, now she looked totally mesmerising.

Kyoko slowly walked down the stairs. The two-piece top she wore had the inner black cotton top and a plain and simple black halter-neck top whilst the outer layer was a soft lacy piece that she wore off-shoulder. It showed her pearly skin in ways that made Kuon want to beg to see more yet still remained modest at the same time. Her jeans were the ripped and ragged style yet still clinging to her curves in all the right places. Faded blue chunky bangles adorned her wrist while the Queen of Rosa gave her neck a delicate grace and her hair was slightly curled with soft yet smoky makeup as well as a pair of medium sized star earrings. As she reached the bottom of the stairs to the stunned Kuon he noticed she seemed a little taller than usual. Looking down, he saw she wore a set of open-toed, thick cream wedges.

No girl had or could ever affect Kuon like this girl did. Just from walking down the stairs in those clothes he was fighting himself not to pick her up and race back upstairs with her to his own private room and tell all the other girls and crews to piss off before locking them away together and ravishing her body over and over again. The first rose ceremony hadn't even taken place but he had already chosen his wife to be. The only thing holding him back right now was the fact that he thought this would scare Kyoko away forever. God, she looked so sexy.

"Sorry I'm late." she said in her soft melodic voice that made Kuon's trousers seem tighter. For her part, Kyoko was trying not to stare at Kuon. Wow! He looked really good! Not that he didn't always but for some reason today he looked extra amazing Kyoko decide. The thin grey jumper he wore clung to his body like a second skin, showing off every line of his sculpted chest, his dark blue jeans held up by a thick black canvas belt, were fitted but not restricting. He wore a chunky style watch on one wrist, and a pair of comfortable looking black loafers, then Kyoko couldn't help but smile as she noticed what he was wearing around his neck. It was a necklace she herself had bought him. She had seen him looking at it one day when they were playing the Heel siblings. The black claw-like spike wrapped and held in what appeared to be a titanium griffin suited him perfectly and it completed the outfit wonderfully. He noticed her eyes on her gift and he smiled. If only she knew that he wore it pretty much all of the time now. Even when he was unable to wear it at work, it would be the first thing he put on when returning home.

"Not to worry, Kyoko-san." Kuon said smiling at her. He could hardly choke out the words, his mouth felt dry and his tongue swollen. He needed to turn away from her, he knew this but still it was almost too much for him to turn to the other girls. Clapping his hands and rubbing them together, something that was so un-Kuon like was all he allowed himself.

"Are we ready to go then?" He asked smiling as three of the girls smiled with knowing looks on their faces as they accepted Kuon's words. Kyoko waited a moment for Chiyoko to take Kuon by the arm, chattering away to him before falling into step beside the other three girls.

"You should have done that Kyoko." Honoka said speaking softly so Kuon would not overhear.

"Done what?" Kyoko asked confused and Kanae and Hotaru smiled knowing exactly what Honoka was referring to.

"You should have taken Kuon's arm, Kyoko-chan." Hotaru offered the answer. Kyoko's face was crimson as she looked away stuttering something about not being that type of girl and that Kuon should be offering the more experienced ladies his arm and not the likes of her.

"Oh so is that a nice way of calling us old then?" Honoka asked with what Kanae could see was a fake offended look as Kyoko startled, afraid she had upset her new friends. It was only the fact Kyoko appeared close to tears that made Honoka drop the act and laugh.

"I was only teasing, Kyoko-chan. You have been brought up in a very proper manner I see. You were taught to always respect your elders no matter if they are only days or even hours older than yourself." Kyoko nodded, glad Honoka wasn't really angry with her. After this morning with Oka she really wasn't feeling very good about the whole game as it was.

Kyoko soon forgot her own melancholy. The bowling alley had not been a long journey, and in that time Kuon spoke with all of them in the back of the limo they were travelling in. They had been told it was a good time to ask any questions they may have for him and him for them (whilst remembering they were being recorded.) Kyoko spoke when spoken to, otherwise she was happy just to listen to the others chat. Chiyoko and Honoka were holding up most of the conversation, though Kanae and Hotaru where not abashed to speak either. Every now and then, Kyoko kept feeling eyes upon her as she spoke with Kanae who she was sitting next to. When she looked up no one was watching.

Chiyoko had spotted Kuon's secretive glances very early on and had taken measures to watch his eyes by sitting opposite him. He was definitely watching the tall, black-haired woman carefully she decided from the angle of his eyes. Then iT struck her. No wonder he was so forgiving of the amber-haired female. Chiyoko hadn't even bother learning her name. The small one she had hit accidentally on purpose at the volleyball match. It appeared she was good friends with the raven haired beauty Kotonami Kanae. Chiyoko smiled as if smiling at Kuon, but truly the real reason she smiled was her focus today would be upon her biggest competition Kanae.

They had exchanged their shoes for the bowling shoes and Kuon had even smiled when they had to get a pair of child's shoes for Kyoko since her feet were so small. The bowling complex was entirely theirs for a few hours and they wasted no time in getting set up. Kyoko was embarrassed to admit she had never been bowling before, but one look at Kyoko's face and Kanae knew.

"You've never bowled before have you?" Kanae asked as she chose a ball to her liking in weight.

"You know I never got to do things like this Moko-san. I never had friends to go with and when I worked for the Fuwa's that's exactly what I did. I worked." Kanae nodded then smiled at Kyoko.

"Oh don't worry Kyoko, I know the perfect way for you to learn." she walked off a little way and Kyoko wondered what she had meant by that, but when she saw Kanae place a hand on Kuon's shoulder and speak with him Kyoko's heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest. Chiyoko saw this interaction in a very different way, the hand on Kuon's shoulder and the way she leant in just a little bit to speak into Kuon's ear. The way Kuon chuckled and nodded, his eyes sparkling, this girl was good, and that meant she needed to be taken care of permanently.

Kuon approached Kyoko carefully while she looked like a frightened horse ready to bolt at the slightest sign of danger, her muscles tense and bunched as she watched the predator approach.

"Are you OK, Kyoko-chan? Kanae-san says you have never bowled before." she nodded, a small blush tinting her cheeks.

"Yes, when I was younger I never went anywhere like this. You know what my school days were like Kuon-san." Kuon nodded, he did know what her childhood was like, more so than she knew herself. Would he ever be able to tell her he was Corn? No matter how many times he had wanted to, no matter how many times he tried he could not bring himself to tell her that last little piece of himself.

"Well that is nothing to feel bad about Kyoko-chan. It's not a difficult game to learn. Though I will admit it takes practice to be good." Kyoko listened as he explained about the different ball sizes and weights, then he showed her how to hold the ball, and like she always did Kuon loved the undivided attention she gave him, eating every word into that amazing mind of hers and already Kuon was wondering if she wouldn't be beating him at his own game by the end of the session. He was really enjoying their time together when Chiyoko had to go and spoil it. Walking over and standing in such a way that she was blocking Kyoko out of the conversation she asked Kuon to help her find a ball she could play with. When Kuon was about to say he would finish helping Kyoko first the younger girl just smiled saying she thought she would be OK now with his teachings and it was time to put his theory into practice.

25 minutes later when he had finally satisfied Chiyoko with the ball he had chosen, he watched in awe as Kyoko bowled three strikes in a row with Kanae and Honoka looking on impressed, cheering for the young girl who looked thoroughly proud and excited. In that moment he didn't care any more if he had to mollify Chiyoko for a few hours since she would soon be gone from the competition and Kyoko was having fun. This was all that mattered to him, her happiness.

As with everything Kyoko had taken to bowling like a duck to water, using her superior intellect Kuon even heard her telling Honoka how she was using maths to figure out where to aim the ball for the best results. Trust Kyoko to think like that he thought as he laughed and bowled with them all. Kanae was good, she was very good Kuon realised because for the three rounds he was fighting with her for dominance of the game.

"Where did you learn to bowl so well, Kanae-san?" he asked as for the second time that day when she beat him on the last throw, getting a strike where he had left three pins standing.

"My brother worked in a bowling alley for a time so we would go over and play after hours. The manager let us as long as we helped tidy up at the end of the night, we were basically his free cleaning staff paid in bowling games. Kuon laughed and Kyoko and Honoka smiled though Chiyoko felt kind of disturbed by the idea of having to clean the alley to be able to play. When they had finally had enough of bowling they walked over to the fast food area and Kuon asked what they would all like to eat. Chiyoko was disgusted as Kyoko, Kanae and Honoka all said they didn't mind and each ordered a burger meal (Kanae promising she would be going running that evening to burn off the calories). Chiyoko chose the salad meal option though while the others all dug into their meals she was left completely unsatisfied with this type of lunch. She had expected they would at least go to a nice restaurant or something!

Her displeasure only grew as Kanae, who was actually trying to tease Kuon subtly about Kyoko, seemed in Chiyoko's eyes to be flirting with him while Honoka, Hotaru and Kyoko chatted animatedly about dishes they all enjoyed cooking. Chiyoko felt like an outsider and this was something she could not accept. Standing for what she said was a drink refill, she swayed her hips as she walked away, knowing men could never refuse her strut when she turned it on, hoping to gain some of the attention back on herself. She was disgusted when she turned to not only see Kuon not looking at her, but to her fury he was blushing in the cutest way to something Kanae had just said which she was laughing at. (Kanae had actually been telling him to try not to stare at Kyoko's bum so much in those tight jeans of hers!) it was the final straw for Chiyoko. Strutting back over she tripped in slow motion over an imaginary object propelling her now refilled diet coke all over the back of Kanae and in her hair. To say Kanae was furious would have been the understatement of the century. When she turned her burning eyes on Chiyoko she knew instantly she had met her match.

"Moko-san!" Kyoko cried and even before Kanae would have had time to rise to attack the smirking little chit, Kyoko had grabbed Kanae, dragging her along behind her with Hotaru in tow to sort out her hair and clothes as best they could. The atmosphere round the table was now static and Chiyoko decided if either of these two had been able to use the feeling in that room at that very moment she would have been dead instantly. Bolts of lightning were shooting from the eyes of the two people now staring at her.

Once the three girls returned with the slightly mollified Kanae, Kuon announced the date was over as he wished to allow Kanae to get back to the mansion and get comfortable. At that moment the bossy Chiyoko who had always thought herself above all the girls she had ever encountered decided she was no match for Kanae, who still scowled at her in such a way the hair over Chiyoko's entire body was standing on end. She was definitely no match for the young LME beauty.

The rest of the show week went smoothly the days spent talking and chatting between the contestants, evening meals with Kuon, and other fun and relaxing pastimes such as swimming or free use of the sauna. Kyoko even found herself at the gym a lot more than she would have done normally with Kanae, Chiori, Hotaru and Honoka and even though she would never admit it, Kanae loved spending so much time with Kyoko. For Chiori and her two new friends it was the first time she had relaxed with people like this in a very long time.

As the show week slowly rolled around to the Thursday 17th January, Kyoko woke up that morning more than a little apprehensive.

Today is the day she thought to herself as she without any real motivation pulled herself out of bed and into some day clothes.

She would be going home today, she had already decided this was definitely the case so even though she had enjoyed her time here so much and made so many new friends, she felt sad that this was to be her last day and in the back of her mind, in the place where she kept all of those wonderful thoughts and emotions about Kuon she filed away her disappointment that he would never feel the same way in which she did. Secretly, or so she thought, Kyoko tidied all of her things so they would be ready by lunchtime to be put in her suitcase and she would be gone. Yet there was one person who saw. Lory watching his personal camera watched his odd Love Me number one girl and as always for her lack of confidence in herself Lory felt a stab of pain. Why could she not see what he saw? What Kuon saw and every other person who had ever had the fortune of working or even just speaking with this young woman?

She was one in a million and Lory was never going to let himself or his godson for that matter let her go!

It was after a light lunch, that they were summoned to the entrance hall where they had first met Kuon. He stood just at the bottom of the stairs smiling at them all, as the cameras scanned the waiting women and the bachelor himself.

"This has been an amazing week for me." Kuon said with a smile that Kyoko realised didn't reach his eyes.

"I've made new friends and in other cases strengthened old friendships which I already treasured. If I had my own way I would never have to let any of you go. Yet sadly, as this is part of the show it is something I must do. Now before we start our rose ceremony we will allow those who wish to make peace and leave us do so with good graces." Kuon stepped back and Kyoko withheld a gasp as Honoka and Yumi Hana both stepped forward. Honoka spoke first.

"Kuon-san, we have been friends now for a very long time. We even tried at being more, but this never felt right to either of us. So even though I have enjoyed my week here and made many new friends (gesturing to Kyoko and her roommates) I will not stay here and impede on another woman's chance at happiness." with a formal bow Honoka walked across the room to stand beside Makoto with a smile on her face. Kyoko felt close to tears.

"Kuon, In the same way Honoka-san so bravely put it, my friendship with you for all of our time together with RMandy will always be a very important part of my life, but we were never meant to and will never be anything more than that." she too bowed and went to stand beside Honoka who with one arm hugged the model she also knew.

When no more girls stepped forwards, Kuon smiled.

"Now then ladies we will begin." picking up two roses Kuon strode forwards with purpose and grace. The girls who received one of the 15 roses would be staying for the coming week those without would not be so lucky. The first rose he handed too Momose Itsumi, she smiled at Kuon and he kissed her cheek. The second rose he handed to Itsumi's friend Oohara Airi who in Kyoko's eyes looked like she was about to faint, but accepted the rose with shaking hands and Itsumi steadied her when she stumbled after Kuon's kiss, giggling slightly.

The ceremony seemed to be moving at a snail's pace to Kyoko as Kuon slowly handed out each of the roses to the women he wished to stay with him for the next week. As they started to dwindle Kyoko who had already resigned herself to the fact she would be leaving this week congratulated all of her three roommates as they received their roses and smiled politely at Kuon. It was finally down to the last rose. Kuon looked down at the rose on the table before him and slowly picking up this final rose he stroked the petals gently for he had no need to think who this rose was for. For all the time he stood there gazing at it he had known who this rose belonged too from the beginning. It was slightly larger than the other roses and the petals so ruby red they sparkled almost. Whereas people might have thought he was trying to decide who the final rose was for, truthfully he was working up his courage to offer it to the girl he loved so deeply, afraid she would reject the rose entirely. Saying that when he had asked all those who wished to leave to step forwards he had for a moment been terrified she would step forward after the treatment she had received from the competition.

Kyoko looked at the women standing around her. She knew them all by name now and she wondered who Kuon would pick. He seemed to be contemplating it for a moment when before he had been so sure.

Matsunai Ruriko stood at the far end of her. Kyoko knew that her and Ren had never had what you would call a friendly relationship, although they had worked together on previous films like Ring Doh which she had almost taken out from under the girls nose, Ren and she supposed Kuon had been unhappy by her unprofessional manner to begin with, making her unsuitable.

Makino Honami stood near her, though Kyoko wasn't too surprised by this, Honami herself had said her and Kuon just didn't have the spark, having to explain what she meant to Kyoko who had been dumbfounded by the girls instant knowledge that her and Kuon were not a good match, settling in the end to tell Kyoko that she just knew it was not meant to be between them which Kyoko accepted even if she didn't truly understand.

Yoshido Aiko was next in line, Kyoko never knew quite what to make of this woman. They had enjoyed some wonderful chats about cooking and even shared recipes when one evening Kanae had made Kyoko show off her vegetable peeling at the dinner table. This had awarded her some funny looks and some of amazement as she created a rose for Aiko (which happily looked more like a rose than a cabbage this time Kanae had said). Still Aiko unnerved Kyoko at times, she was very hyperactive and bolshy to the point Kyoko would feel slightly threatened by her. After watching her throw herself on Kuon on occasion she thought he too found her over the top, overactive personality difficult to handle.

Ito Kimiko was there too, she had been the oldest contestant and from something Honoka had said it seems that maybe she had not been as nice about Kuon's true identity as she could have been and for this she would have lost Kyoko's vote any day.

Reika Suzumi was next and Kyoko wondered if it would perhaps be her that Kuon would pick, although the way she looked at her nails in a bored way or the way she would glance at the clock made Kyoko wonder why she hadn't been one of the girls to just ask to leave if this was how interested she was?

Now Nariko Harumi wasn't a surprise from what Kuon had accidentally let slip. While chatting at the bowling alley it seemed this singer had a bit of a reputation of never being with the same guy two nights running. Kyoko had blushed profusely, saying the ball she was using had probably had smaller amounts of fingers in it than she had. Kuon had enjoyed Kyoko's squirming smile as he let slip his old style of humour though he would be careful not to show that again he had decided.

Matsumoto Kaori was also in the line-up to be dropped. Kyoko was not keen on this young actress, and both Kanae and Chiori had both agreed without a doubt the moment they set eyes on her she was the type of actress that got by on her looks alone. Kyoko was more willing to give the girl a chance, but she too soon found the girl to be very egotistical and also very childish. Kuon was anything but a man that would want a woman to coddle like a child. He was old enough and amazingly handsome enough to want children of his own to wow the world with Kyoko thought to herself imagining Baby Kuon's with their blond hair and stunning green eyes. In her dreams though she would never admit it, sometimes they would have golden eyes and call her mommy.

There was only Watanbe Chiyoko and herself left in the lineup. She wondered if maybe Chiyoko would get the final rose. Although if she did Kyoko knew it would break her heart. It wasn't the fact she had knocked her out, but the fact she seemed to take every opportunity given to try and make Kanae's life hell. The drink had been just the first in a line of snide comments about being poor to small accidents surrounding Kanae, and truthfully Kyoko despised her for such underhanded tactics like tripping the others during the beach race. They were all below her and Kyoko, even though she knew she was not good enough for Kuon, the woman next to her was definitely not.

Time seemed to be standing still as Kuon picked up that final rose, touching the petals lightly with a finger. Kyoko thought he must still be deciding, but when he turned Kyoko couldn't watch, her eyes fell to the floor before her, he had been heading for Chiyoko. Her worst nightmares had been realised as the rose would be handed over to the woman who deserved this amazing man the least. A sweet smell and the blood red petals of a beautiful rose came into her view.

"Kyoko-chan, this rose is for you." Kuon held the rose out to the woman he loved and he was proud of himself for the fact his hand didn't shake or tremble. It had hurt his soul to see Kyoko unable to look at him as he had walked over to her, it had hurt him deeply that maybe she thought she had been his last resort. He hadn't thought of how it would look to receive the last rose, and he instantly decided she would be the first to receive a rose in the next ceremony. The moment her eyes met his, his heart melted as it did every time. She looked at him then to the rose and back to him again before uttering.

"Are you sure?" Kuon couldn't help it, he laughed and his face broke into the most beautiful smile. Women watching the TV gasped and swooned never seeing a smile quite this radiant and bright. If only they had known that this was the smile he reserved only for this special girl before him, if only she knew that.

"Kyoko I am deadly sure this rose belongs to you." With a trembling hand she took the rose to the sound of light applause which was instantly broken by wailing as Matsumoto Kaori stormed forward, tearing the rose from Kyoko's hands she broke off the petals before dropping it to the floor and stamping on it in a full-blown tantrum. Kyoko took a step back and was surprised when Chiyoko pulled her away as Kaori started flailing her arms around screaming at Kuon.

"All because I'm not as famous as these other trollops! That's all you care about really, isn't it Kuon Hizuri! As long as they can match up to your name shining up there in lights you will take any two bit actress who will bed you." Kuon and everyone around him was shocked by this sudden outburst as the new talent actress continued ranting calling the other contestants so many different variations of prostitute that Kyoko who was friends with over half of the women present bristled.

* SLAP *

Kyoko's hand connected solidly with the young girls cheek, as she stood before her. Even though they were around the same height, in the eyes of Kaori, Kyoko was like a giant, her aura blazing around her as she looked down upon the girl who dared call her friends loose women.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" she hissed as the young girl cowered before her wrath.

"Kuon does not and never will deny anyone his friendship, whether they be new talent or even stage-hands, script writers or even the lunch ladies who bring the bentos at lunchtime. Never once have I seen Kuon place himself above any who if what you say to be true would be below him. Take a look at your pathetic behaviour now if you are wondering why he chose not to advance you to the next round. Do not blame the rights of hard working women who deserve where they have made it to through hard work." With that Kyoko spun on her heels and disappeared up the stairs. Kuon looked at the young woman and turned away from her, talking to the other women he had dropped he did his duty, kissing each of them on the cheek before speaking with each of them. Kaori was escorted away by a furious manager.

Kuon looked down at the scattered rose petals on the floor, the rose stem tossed morosely with them and sighed deeply. The rose ceremony had been a disaster. Makoto had already left to speak to the producers for damage control and even though Kuon had tried to tell her it had not been Kyoko's fault Makoto had already told him for her show of violence on a live show, she may have to be dropped from the show entirely. Kuon sighed deeply again collecting up the destroyed rose he deposited the remains in the bin. Lory watched Kuon looking dejectedly at the broken rose now in the bin and wondered what Kuon would do now? He had been horrified himself when Kyoko had slapped the hysterical girl, but in the same breath proud as she had done it not for herself but the reputations of all the women.

He watched as Kuon suddenly tensed, while Lory chuckled to himself wondering if this was one of those eureka moments as Kuon suddenly started rushing out of the mansion doors and out through the gardens. Lory tracked him with the cameras following his every move and smiling when he could see Kuon's destination. The rose garden. He watched Kuon enter the small secluded garden, he didn't rush himself as Lory watched Kuon stop at each bush smelling and feeling for the perfect rose. They may not have been the same blood red roses the ceremony normally required and they were not long stemmed roses either. Some were cluster roses or look- alikes, even ones that had been bred for use in the garden itself. Still Kuon looked at them all and took in the sweet scents. Lory prided himself on knowledge of roses, of course being the flower of love he would know them all.

So when Lory saw Kuon stop and smile broadly he almost cheered at the rose he saw Kuon cut with the small pruning shears that he had picked up at the rose garden gate. Lory quickly popped up an internet search engine to check seeing his hunch was correct and smiled at what the information told him.

Double Delight

One of the most distinctive hybrid tea roses, 'Double Delight' bears creamy white flowers with rich, cherry-red edges that deepen as the flower ages, as well as a knock-your-socks-off fragrance. It's one of the most dramatic and dependable roses in the garden.

He wondered if Kuon knew how much the rose he had chosen suited Kyoko. More than just beauty and the sweet scent, but the way she also matured as she grew older, her own knock-your-socks-off personality, and the fact she was certainly the most dramatic for her sudden emotional turns yet the most dependable girl any man could wish for. He watched Kuon smile at his prize. Replacing the pruning shears, he shut the gate behind him making his way back to the mansion, his treasure in hand.

Lory watched later as at the table before all of the other women Kuon presented Kyoko with as he said not the best substitute, but he hoped she would accept it anyway. The love that shone in Kyoko's eyes at that moment had proven all of Lory's ideals, planning and hard work to be correct. His Love Me number one was in love.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.9K 556 19
Ren protects Kyoko when an accident occurs on the set of knew drama they are starring in, but when he wakes up after serious brain trauma. Ren seems...
174 46 9
{Kuroo and Y/N love story} they say love can conquer everything, but how about anger? sadness? and dissapointment? can it also overcome those negativ...
115 27 12
will a love that once given away can be taken back if wanted? ㅡa cha hakyeon fanfiction. (01.13.19)
27.7K 582 14
When Kyoko starts feeling ill, Ren becomes worried for her health, rushing her to the doctors what will happen when they find out she is 3 months pre...