25 Women 1 Wife. (A Skip Beat...

By Neheigh

When Lory tricks Kuon into participating in one of his new mad schemes, we all know he is going to be draggin... More

The Job
Send in the Women
Send in the Man
Challenges and Jealousy
The date and roses.
Waiting for the decision.
The Fans Have Spoken.
Swan Lake.
First challenge.
The thing she fears most.
Bo Bo Beautiful.
Her challenge.
Songs of the heart.
Reasons and Roses.
Master Chef's
She's In Love
The Date Design
Date Day.
A Surprising Ceremony
Julie's Challenge
Kuon's Birthday Surprise!
Kyoko's date: Act 1
Loving Me
Down to Two
Hawaii Family Fun
A magical night
Living her Fairytale
Happily Ever After and Beyond

Tama trouble.

1.4K 46 0
By Neheigh

When Kyoko returned the next afternoon it was to fake apologies and sickening displays of forced affection. Honoka saved her by saying she still wasn't fully recovered and needed to rest, she even asked if they would mind switching the cameras off in Kyoko's room until she felt fully recovered. Makoto instantly agreed. It seemed they were a little worried about whether Kyoko was going to make a formal complaint about the incident, but Kyoko reassured her when Makoto came to check in on her a few hours later she knew it was an accident so there was no harm done.

Due to said incident the twins team won by forfeit meaning they would be going on the first group date with Kuon the very next day, while Kyoko and her group would be going the day after. Honoka spent the rest of the day in Kyoko's room chatting with all the girls and telling stories about each other's jobs and in Honoka's case, Kuon.

"Oh I remember the first time I worked with him. It was when he had first started out as Ren and we were going a catalogue shot together. Let's just say the clothes left little to the imagination and someone's little man got a little over excited." the girls were all laughing when a knock sounded at the door. Chiori who was sitting closest to the door jumped up and opened it. Kuon stood there in a simple white dress shirt and black slacks.

"Hey Chiori-chan, I came to see how Kyoko-chan is feeling?" Chiori smiled and backed away from the door allowing him in. Kuon smiled when he saw Kyoko laying in her bed. Honoka lay with her while Kanae and Hotaru sat on the bed next to them. Chiori skipped past him and sat on the bed next to Kyoko on the other side and patted the covers next to her.

"Well come sit down then." Kuon walked over and sat next to Chiori. It was Hotaru that started off first, it was only a small giggle but when Kyoko looked at her, it became a silent laugh as her body shook trying to contain the mirth. Kanae was trying not to look at her, but catching sight of her out of the corner of her eye she too started laughing. It was infectious, spreading rapidly until again, all the girls were almost crying with laughter and Kuon simply didn't know what to do. He just sat there smiling.

"OK, care to share the joke?" he asked finally when they all seemed to be getting control of themselves again. This time it was Honoka who burst out laughing at Kuon's words and again the women dissolved into laughter. Kyoko was trying really hard to control her laughter since the more she laughed the more her head hurt. As soon as Kuon saw Kyoko reach for her head he was up and next to the bed.

"Are you OK, Kyoko?" he asked voice full of concern and all the girls were instantly serious as Kyoko sat up a little in the bed and nodded.

"I'm fine. Just laughed a little too much and my headache's coming back." she admitted while Honoka checked her temperature. She felt a little warm, but that was more than likely because of the laughing.

"So why were you all so happy?" he asked and this time they all managed to control themselves for Kyoko's sake.

"Oh you know we were just having a girly chat. Men, shopping, the first time I worked with you." Kuon's face was a picture as Honoka let the last one slip in.

"Oh Honoka! You didn't" he half pleaded as he sat back down on the bed next to Chiori, his head in his hands, bright red with embarrassment. Kyoko instantly felt bad for laughing at Kuon's expense.

"Oh its not that bad Kuon, at least for your first job you didn't get deducted points when you had none to begin with, due to the fact that a man who hated your guts carried a suitcase." Kuon looked up at her, still red.

"Saying that though since that man was you, I suppose I can't complain. You really did hate me back then. I think you were trying every way possible to throw me back out of the LME doors again." Why did thinking of this suddenly make her depressed?

"Kyo.." he never got to complete his words though as she started again

"Or there was the time with Ruriko-san, you know the time I wasn't good enough, or maybe the time i was your manager for three days and you deducted points after you gave me a 100 point stamp by accident." she was on a roll. Suddenly all the things Kuon had done to upset here were rolling back into her mind and she didn't like it one bit. It was just the little things, like not telling her about the acting test during Dark Moon, the way he had been angry at her for being stalked by a crazed lunatic that had really truly and honestly scared her so badly she had wanted to curl up and die. Her head hurt, a dull throbbing ache and all she could see was the bad times. The way she had gone home and cried when he had told her, that her reasons for joining LME were wrong and unjust.

IT was Honoka who finally stopped her cavalcade of self hurt. A soft hand on her cheek and her bright eyes looking at Kyoko's eyes deeply as again she took the younger woman's temperature with her hand. She still felt a little warm, but with the torrent of emotions she was going through at this time she wasn't surprised.

"Kyoko, I think right now your concussion is talking. I think it's time you get some sleep and try and clear your head, OK?" Kyoko nodded and Honoka passed her a glass of water and the tablets she had been given to control the headaches. As soon as they knew she was comfortable again they all left, Kanae and Chiori saying they would check on her, while Honoka grabbed Kuon's arm and dragged him out into the gardens for a chat.

"That didn't sound very good in there. What does she mean you kicked her out of LME and since when did Tsuruga Ren hate anyone?" Kuon took a deep breath.

"I'll admit that at the start I did dislike her. I hated her motivation and her reasons for acting. The fact she wanted to work in the same industry I did just to get back at someone angered me so badly. Though I thought we had put all of this behind us? Why after so long did she bring everything up? Every single thing I have ever done wrong by her. God, I hate myself right now." Kuon muttered the last part more to himself as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Honoka smiled.

"Don't worry she just wasn't feeling well. You could tell she had quite a headache back there and her pupils were moving erratically. The emotional tension, anxiety and tiredness are all just signs that she needs more rest. When you feel bad your mind just seems to focus on the bad things. I'm sure there were lots of good times, too." they walked in silence for a while just enjoying the day.

"Honoka, do you really have to leave?" Kuon asked after a while, she looked at him and smiled.

"Why Kuon, don't tell me you're falling for me again." she said with a wink as Kuon smiled. How could he explain his reason for wanting her to stay?

"Just keeping people around that will accept you like Kyoko isn't fair Kuon. No matter how you came to be the bachelor you are definitely that. So you need to give all the women a fair chance. I know you cannot back out of this now and I also understand your feelings for Kyoko are strong, but I would not like to sit and wait around for you to get to six weeks and then sit there and watch you ride off into the sunset when I could be out there finding my own Prince Charming." Kuon nodded. He knew he was being selfish but so far out of all the women he had really spoken to they just weren't... well they weren't Kyoko.

"I'm worried what some of these people may be capable of." Honoka nodded. She had also thought about this, like today with the beach race if they hadn't started off away from the main pack would they too have been dragged down like the others with pure jealousy? But then she remembered the flip flop incident the day before with Oka.

"I don't think you need to worry too much Kuon. I don't think Kanae and Chiori will allow any mishaps with Kyoko. They're a pretty tight team, what with sharing the pink curse and all." she had smiled when they had told her about their shared misfortune. After Kanae had told her the reasons, maybe Kyoko's fear of a certain man was justified, but she was happy she had at least begun admitting feelings for him now even if it had taken two years to get there.

The first dates were all to be the same, bowling with Kuon first followed by dinner with all five of them before returning home for another evening meal with all the contestants. That night after the twins came back they along with the three musically talented women were gushing over how Kuon used the heaviest ball to bowl with and the fact he was really a very good bowler. Though he was courteous and helped them all with their technique Hana, Ruri and Harumi laughed, saying that it was just their way of getting a chance to grope Kuon in all the right places and from the way Kuon turned red and the way the twins eyes sparkled Kyoko had no doubt it was true.

The next morning bright and early Kyoko was awake. None of the others were up yet so she decided to take her shower first meaning Kanae and Hotaru would be able to get ready quicker. Looking through the clothes Jelly had left her she smiled. Jelly had out all the outfits for her complete with jewelry and accessories. If they were going bowling Kyoko decided she would go for the more comfortable, casual look.

Pulling out the skin-tight blue jeans, cream halter-neck top with the red leather bomber jacket Kyouko felt satisfied she would look ok and still be able to attempt to bowl. She was a little nervous if she was honest with herself, having never bowled before. Pulling on the red pumps she styled her hair as she had done so many times for Natsu, the style looked good with her slightly longer hair. Applying a little natural looking makeup, she decided she was ready for anything and as she was unlikely to last into the next week she was going to enjoy herself. When she entered the bedroom again from the changing room, Chiori was still sleeping while she could hear the showers running in the bathroom. With the two showers both Kanae and Hotaru were able to have theirs at the same time. Kyoko was pretty glad she had woken up early though she didn't fancy going down to the breakfast table alone she thought maybe a quick walk would help clear her mind.

Stepping out of the room and closing the door quietly she strode down the corridor, she was just about to turn and head off downstairs when she heard a slight whimpering. Looking around, she noticed the little dog Oka was normally carrying around cowering by a doorway, walking a little along the hallway towards it she wondered why it had been put outside the door? As she turned to walk away she heard the tiny feet following her and when she turned the little dog indeed was behind her. Oh well, she decided as long as she gave the dog back to Oka before the date. Kyoko walked down the staircase the dog following in a little body warmer, Kyoko had never understood the concept of putting clothing on dogs or what purpose it would serve. There were certain breeds that in colder climates would need layers to keep warm like the Chinese crested dog, but they were a hairless breed and this looked to be more like a Pekingese and he surely had enough fur to keep him warm in the warm climate at the moment. She felt rather sorry for it.

Kyoko enjoyed her turn around the garden with her little silent companion as soon as they had exited the property, the small dog had done its business, which made Kyoko wonder if that had been the reason for the poor creatures whimpering and insistence at following Kyoko. If there was one thing Kyoko didn't like it was irresponsible owners and judging by Oka you could hardly get more self centered. When Kyoko finally arrived back at breakfast it was to a weeping Oka. Kuon looked quite uncomfortable trying to comfort her as she cried on his arm. The sound of the tinkling collar on the dog seemed to snap her out of it though as she rounded on Kyoko.

"So you stole her! You stole my little Tama!" Kyoko was taken aback as Oka stormed over to her, grabbing a glass of orange juice as she approached before flinging it over Kyoko's clothes. The room was deathly silent as Kyoko sputtered,

"I've not touched any jewel of yours." she leaned back as Oka leaned into her,

"Then why is she with you? Why was she not in my room this morning?" Mimori who was walking in at that moment scowled at Oka.

"In the future Oka, if you're going to keep that damn beast in the room at least let it out. Stupid thing woke me up at five in the morning wanting to go outside." Oka looked at Kyoko then back at Mimori.

"You put Tama outside?" she asked, anger in her voice.

"Honestly, it's not like you were bothering to all swaddled up with your night mask and earplugs now was it?" Kuon suspecting a fight had already rushed over. Kyoko was looking at her juice covered clothes as Oka stormed forwards picking up Tama and storming away without so much as an apology for her part.

Kyoko sighed resigning herself to go and change again.

"It's a shame you need to go and change now. You look very lovely, Kyoko-chan." Kuon said. He didn't want to try and help the woman too much, still feeling the sting of her words from two days before.

"Erm thank you." she said as she turned and fled the dining room. Kuon went back to his breakfast, securely fixing the beautiful sight that was Kyoko into his head as the others would soon be joining him at the table. At least he was getting to go out with Kyoko today. Honoka, Kanae and the other girl Hotaru seemed pleasant and the Love Me ladies seemed to have taken a liking to her so he expected she would be nice too. As for the last member of their group, Chiyoko, Kuon had already decided she would be one of the first ten girls to be leaving. No one hurt Kyoko, especially on purpose he reasoned. Unlike Oka he could lose Chiyoko without fear of problems in the future, but Oka, she was going to be a big problem. Kyoko and most of the actresses for that matter worked with all agencies for various projects and made films and dramas among other things they were funding or sponsoring.

Kuon couldn't afford to upset Oka. Not yet anyway, and secretly he wondered if there was a way to get her to simply leave herself. He never knew at that exact moment as Kyoko told her roommates what had happened with Oka and Tama that morning that Chiori was thinking the exact same thing, but unlike Kuon she would be acting on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Wish By tyazx89

Fanfiction

24.9K 579 20
Kyoko wished to meet Ren after her meeting with her mother, Seana. Fate being kind, her wish is granted. Now, she has Ren and what would happen? #it'...
115 27 12
will a love that once given away can be taken back if wanted? ㅡa cha hakyeon fanfiction. (01.13.19)
13.3K 522 41
Kyoko now knows her feelings for that man but how to tell Ren her feelings? What if Sho threatens to destroy everything? Secrets must be kept to keep...
19.9K 556 19
Ren protects Kyoko when an accident occurs on the set of knew drama they are starring in, but when he wakes up after serious brain trauma. Ren seems...