{ #1 } I Was Shooting For The...

By Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healt... More

Preface
Welcome to the new version of IWSFTM,IHTS!
Character Chapter
Chapter 1 - Indecision
Chapter 2 - The Deal
Chapter 3 - Is This A Joke?
Chapter 4 - Pleased To Meet Him
Chapter 5 - Sexy Beast
Chapter 6 - The Interview
Chapter 7 - A Proposition
Chapter 8 - Dinner at Le Marais
Chapter 9 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 10 - Duties & Rules
Chapter 11 - I Screwed Up...
Chapter 12 - Let's Start Playing!
Chapter 13 - Tantrum
Chapter 14 - Find Something You Love To Do, You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life
Chapter 15 - Ice & Fire
Chapter 16 - Going Public...
Chapter 17 - Mistakes After Mistakes
Chapter 18 - My Home Is Your Home
Chapter 19 - Threesome Temptation
Chapter 20 - Almost A Foursome...
Chapter 21 - Master Eric
Chapter 22 - Let's Party!!! Or Maybe Not...
Chapter 23 - Sharing My Master
Chapter 24 - Vibrations And Emotions
Chapter 25 - Could It Be That My Boss Is A Gay Dominant?
Chapter 26 - I Want To Make Love To You
Chapter 27 - Self-Control
Chapter 28 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 29 - A Dream Come True
Chapter 30 - Panic Attack
Chapter 31 - Let's Talk...
Chapter 32 - New Beginning
Chapter 33 - Naughty Thoughts
Chapter 34 - New Bonds & Ropes
Chapter 35 - Train Me Into Submission
Chapter 36 - Subs Plotting...
Chapter 37 - A Conspiracy!
Chapter 38 - Then A Throuple It Is!
Chapter 39 - Second Deflowering
Chapter 40 - Sweet & Sexy Moments
Chapter 41 - I'm A Lucky Bastard!
Chapter 42 - Happy (Or Maybe Unhappy) Birthday Shan!
Chapter 43 - Bad News
Chapter 44 - Confessions
Chapter 45 - Frustration
Chapter 46 - For Lack Of Anything Better...
Chapter 47 - All Is Well...
Chapter 48 - ... That Ends Well!
Chapter 49 - Merry Christmas!
Chapter 50 - No Pain No Gain
Chapter 51 - Earning Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Foreshadowing Nightmares?
Chapter 53 - Nightmarish Time
Chapter 54 - Anger... Sadness... Anger...
Chapter 55 - Hopeless & Homeless
Chapter 56 - The Marriage Of Hope & Worry
Chapter 57 - Is This The End, I Feel?
Chapter 58 - Time To Sweat!
Chapter 59 - A Long Night
Chapter 60 - Talking Is Healing
Chapter 61 - Always The Softie, But...
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Quick Thank You From The Musketeers*
The Black Moon Series Has More To Come

Chapter 62 - The End Has No End

64.5K 1.9K 600
By Snape75

(Shan's POV - Mon. 11 May 2015)

"Ugh... Shan!" Alex whines as my fingers trail between his hip and his backside. "Can you give my butt a break!?

Alex is lying flat on his stomach on the couch of the media room, his head facing the TV screen, and I am lying beside him on my left side, one leg carelessly resting between his. We've spent most of the afternoon here, cuddling and watching movies with Mark. A good lazy afternoon that was much needed after the last couple of stressful weeks. I think we all needed this load of affection and tenderness, to catch up on cuddles, caresses and kisses, and to celebrate our reunion.

Mark left about twenty minutes ago to go and cook dinner, and I have been brushing my fingers thoughtlessly all over Alex's back since then, not paying attention to the TV anymore. I have just been enjoying Alex's presence through more caresses that assert he's back for real.

"Sorry, Pumpkin... I had forgotten..." I apologize, dropping a kiss at the nape of his neck before I gawk at his backside.

"Shan!!!" he groans when I tug on the elastic band of his pajama pants to peek inside.

"It's not even red anymore!!!" I exclaim with a chuckle.

"It's still sensitive!! Twenty-five spanks hurt as you know, so leave my butt alone!"

Instead of letting go of the elastic waistband, I pull it further down and lean over to kiss each of his warm buttocks, causing him to grumble more.

"You just can't ever stop, can you?" he asks through some giggles, rolling to his side to face me.

"Nope!" I reply with a smirk as I lie back down and wrap my arms around him. "Anyway, you deserved it!" I add, kissing the tip of his nose.

I shudder at the remembrance of his little outburst earlier this afternoon when Mark told him he had revealed to Richard that Alex was his lover. It wasn't the first time Alex snapped since he has grown a bit of temper over the months, but it had never gone that far. He had never insulted our Dominant like he did. Since he was in my arms, I could feel his body tense and I did try to calm him down, but to no avail. My Pumpkin's anger exploded the wrong way and Mark's reaction was no surprise.

"Thanks for reminding me..." he sighs.

"I thought you wanted a spanking anyway..." I argue, remembering how he begged for it as a redemption for his runaway.

"Yeah, but... This is different. I wanted it to redeem myself from all the pain I inflicted upon everyone for my absence, but here... I don't know what got into me. I was really upset for disappointing Mark once again, so trust me, I didn't enjoy my punishment. At all..."

"That's the point, Pumpkin... that's the point..." I reply, hugging him tightly. "I'm glad Mark told Richard too... At least he'll stop flirting with you..."

"He wasn't flirting with me!" he grumbles, sighing with exasperation. "And he has a boyfriend now, I think... or at least he was about to..."

"All the same, it's better this way, and there's really no need to make that fuss about it."

Attaching my lips to his, we both get lost in another kiss full of passion while our hands fumble all over our respective bodies. Damn! I have missed him so much! It was only two weeks, but it feels so good to rediscover his whole self. His scent. His taste. His soft skin. I just close my eyes and delve in all the beautiful sensations he is providing me with, overwhelmed with bliss and quickly getting aroused until...

Until something comes in the way between our mouths. And that something is Mark's long hand that slipped between us. Alex looks as surprised as I am and when we both look up, there is a playful Mark leaning over the backseat of the couch, grinning at us.

"Saliva won't feed you, Boys. Dinner's ready, so let's go," he says, leaning back up.

"Hmm... I know something else that could feed us..." I smirk as my eyes lower to his crotch.

"That's dessert, Babe, but only good boys get dessert, so you'd better be sitting at the dining room table within the next thirty seconds if you want some..."

Well, he doesn't need to tell me twice! I instantly stride over Alex's body and off the couch to make a dash for the corridor.

"Hey! I want dessert too!!" Alex screams as he follows me in my tracks.

Poor boy winces a bit as we take our usual seats across from each other at the dining table, but at least we made it. Wow, Mark has set everything nicely, and the food is already here: nice and thin slices of roast-beef, peas and fried potatoes. It smells so good that my stomach growls and my mouth begins to salivate.

"You shouldn't worry, Baby," Mark says as he joins us at a slower pace and sits at the end of the table between us. "I believe my balls will produce enough dessert for both of you..." he adds, wiggling his eyebrows.

We all laugh at that and then Mark starts filling our plates. Dinner occurs between moans of pleasure, jokes and small talk. Alex suddenly worries about his lost credit card, but Mark explains that we were able to cancel it. The meat is incredibly tender, the peas perfectly sweet and the potatoes melt in my mouth. I would have never afforded such food a year ago, but at the same time, I always had a preference for junk food, so I don't complain. Once I have emptied my plate and soaked the sauce with fresh baguette, I look for the jug of water on the table and eventually notice a bottle of Champagne and flutes.

"Are we having Champagne for dinner?"

"Yes, we are," Mark replies with a warm smile as he reaches for the bottle to open it.

The cork pops out and Mark immediately pours some of the fizzy spirit into our glasses.

"Yes! Let's celebrate Alex's return!" I cheer, eager to taste the delicious wine I love so much.

"Not only..." Mark replies with a mischievous smile.

Alex and I frown as he stands up and walks to the kitchen, only to come back with  one hand carrying a cake that holds candles, and presents in his other hand. Of fucking course!!!! How could I have forgotten about that!? With Alex's come back, I totally forgot that exactly two weeks ago, he turned 20! I laugh at Alex's puzzled face while Mark drops the packages and the cake in front of him before he returns to his seat and raises his glass of Champagne.

"To your return, Baby, and... happy belated birthday!"

"Happy birthday, Pumpkin!!! Make a wish!!" I also cheer, grinning at the blushing birthday boy who is staring at the gifts with brimming eyes.

"Aww... You shouldn't have..."

"Just shut up, blow the candles and open your presents already!!!" I encourage him, suddenly filled with excitement.

"To be honest, Baby, we should have been in a fantastic place for you to open these presents," Mark begins to say, and I wish he would just shut up as well!

Damn! If he tells Alex about the trip we were to make, he will only add to his guilt, which is why I kick his leg beneath the table. My scowl only earns another scowl and his is much more impressive than mine.

"Communication and honesty, Shan," he scolds me.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asks softly.

"We had booked flights for the three of us, a secret destination..." Mark explains. "It would have been a three-day vacation for us. We were supposed to fly out on Monday morning and back on the Wednesday evening, so after you left, we just cancelled all the reservations, but it's only a rain check, Baby. Once things have calmed down and when I'm all set with the new brasserie in Boston, we will have that trip, maybe end of June or early July."

"You're going to love it, Pumpkin!!!" I cheer, but a few tears start spilling from his eyes.

"Hey, don't work yourself up, Alex, it's okay. It's only postponed..." Mark whispers, reaching for Alex's hand and using the other one to wipe his cheeks.

"I really messed up... I ruined everything... I don't deserv..."

"Stop it, Baby. We've already had that conversation. Yes, you messed up, but you've been forgiven. And you deserve every bit of everyone's love," Mark interrupts him, his tone firm and soothing at the same time.

"But you had organized everything and I... I..."

"And nothing is lost!" I chirp in. "I'll just make the reservations again!"

"But it adds up to the list..."

"Alex, stop it now," Mark says more firmly. "Like I said, you've been forgiven, so let's forget about it. I just wanted to let you know about that trip and we're going to make it a bit later, that's it. Now blow the candles and open your presents, Baby," he adds more softly, pecking his lips.

"Thank you... to both of you... so much..." Alex replies with emotion

My cute Pumpkin is all red in the face while he closes his eyes for a few seconds and then blows the candles. Mark and I cheer and applaud him loudly, making him blush even deeper. A few seconds later, he grabs the largest package and opens it. He retrieves a black zipped hoodie with three red male symbols entwined at the back that represent our three-way union.

"Whoa!! I love it!!"

"I had it made at the shop where we had gotten our tee-shirts," I explain with a grin.

"Thanks, Muffin! I really love it and it represents us well!"

Alex then picks the other rectangular package and shakes it lightly, but it doesn't make any noise. "Is this a new toy?" he asks, looking at Mark with a naughty smile.

"It does vibrate, but I'd rather you don't shove it up your ass, you kinky boy!" Mark chuckles, and Alex's eyes open widely once he has unwrapped the box.

"Holy crap... An iPhone 6! You're crazy..." he breathes out.

"I thought we were done with bad words and insults..." Mark playfully scolds him.

"Sorry..."

"Yeah!!! Now you can send emojis!!!" I cheer, making him roll his eyes.

"That's a lot... How can I accept all these beautiful presents...?"

"It's just what you deserve, Baby. All you have to do is use them. And that'll make us happy."

"Yeah, that'll make us happy... as long as you don't shove the iPhone up your ass with the vibrator on!" I confirm. "You'd get in trouble if you can't retrieve it and answer Mark's calls!!!"

"Thanks for this wonderful image, Babe..."

"You called it!!" I accuse, laughing as I try to imagine Alex sticking the device inside his...

I just can't stop laughing and it seems to be contagious as Mark and Alex join in. For the next few minutes, there's a competition trying to list the weirdest objects we could use as plugs while eating the delicious cake.

"Stop... My abs hurt..." I eventually whine through my giggles.

"No, they don't... They will tomorrow after a long session at the gym..." Mark smirks.

"Ugh! You're such a party-pooper!!!"

"Guess what the party-pooper says now? You guys clear the table, clean up the kitchen and go prep while the same party-pooper prepares your dessert in the playroom!" Mark says as he stands up and leaves.

Well, this is all we needed to stop laughing at once and hurry to perform our chores. Half an hour later, we are cleaned inside and out, smoothly shaved and fully aroused after a bit of making out under the shower. As we enter the dimmed playroom, I take in the large leather cuffs and spreader bars on the floor. There are also plugs and two floggers, but what catches my full attention is the gorgeous man standing under the grid of the ceiling, his arms folded across his perfect chest, his very proud – and very erect! – monster, and his dominant aura compels me to lower my eyes.

"Kneel, Pets," Mark orders as we approach.

Alex and I drop to our knees in front of him and display for our man.

"Seems like you've already been naughty in the bathroom, so you'll continue making out for me."

The deep authority in his voice never fails to send shivers down my spine. Damn! He's just too hot!

Enough thoughts for the moment, though! Both Alex and I shift a bit to face each other and while his small hands shyly lay on my hips, mine reach to cup his face and we both lean a bit to start kissing with passion. There's no fight for dominance between our tongues, just whirls that pick up speed as our hands get a little more daring, first caressing innocent parts of our bodies before they reach more intimate areas. As Alex rubs his index over my pierced nipple, I can't help moaning louder as it sends a powerful shock of electricity to my groin.

"That's it, Boys... Put on a show for me..."

Ngh... Mark's voice awakens the horniness within us – and especially Alex! – and I soon find myself lying on the floor with my Pumpkin hovering over me. Grasping his ass cheeks, I pull him closer to me and we start humping harder and harder while still kissing deeply.

"So hot..." Marks pants and as I peek briefly at him, I see that our man is openly stroking his own erection. "Turn around, Baby, and straddle Shan's shoulders... Yeah, like that... Now lick all you can, Boys..."

Oh my Fuck!!! How am I going to hold back my orgasm with Alex pleasuring my cock like he is!? Well, I focus on his and this helps a bit while I massage his buttocks and work my tongue all over his shaft. Mark is grunting like a bear, certainly fighting his own release, but his next command brings us a notch higher.

"Eat those tight holes too..."

Alex and I part each other's cheeks at the same time and our tongues working their magic over the very sensitive skin is just madness. Rimming feels so good! I really have a hard time containing my explosion and my hips keep rocking up and down as Alex adds one, then two fingers inside my channel. Of course, I return the favor and we both become such moaning messes that Mark has mercy on us.

"You may come, Pets!" he grunts.

As the fire erupts throughout my entire body, I am vaguely aware of his own groans, but I can definitely feel drops of his milk fall on Alex's backside – and probably all over his back. Fuck!! This is just too good!

Thank goodness, Mark lets us recover with cuddles for a few minutes and while we do so, he secures our wrists and ankles inside the comfortable leather cuffs. Once we have fallen down from our high, he makes us sit and ties the fully-stretched spreader bars to our restraints, our hands close by our ankles. Once the chains hanging from the grid are safely attached to the bars, we soon find ourselves suspended four or five feet from the floor, side by side, legs wide open and our buttholes nicely exposed.

"Now I'm going to enjoy these two holes..." he says with his huskiest voice.

And that, he does! After a long session of edging that has our cocks rock hard, using his tongue, his fingers, plugs and even the floggers, Mark rams into our holes for countless minutes. He scarcely fails to hit our prostates and if it weren't for the cock rings he secured around the base of our shafts, I believe that both Alex and I would have never been able to hold our orgasms.

The position isn't the most comfortable, but the sensations as he pounds into me or when he plays with my nipples – especially the pierced one – are just too overwhelming to care. I love every second of it and when his permission to come eventually reaches my ears as he removes the ring, I tilt my head to the side to look at my Pumpkin and we both reach our climax in perfect symbiosis, smiling at each other with lust.

Mark already came once inside of me, so he explodes in Alex's hole this time, but I am barely conscious enough to witness his own pleasure. I still hear his groans mixing with our moans. What happens next, though, I'm unaware of, because I let the darkness swallow me whole then.

* * *

Saturday 16th May, 2015

"Shan... Let's get up"

Ugh!!!! Please!!! I need more sleep!

"Shan... It's already 10!"

10am!? Why the heck is Alex waking me up so early!?

"Shan... It's 10:30!! Come on..."

No way! You just said it was 10, Pumpkin!

"Two more minutes, Lex... I'll see you in the kitchen..." I grumble as I roll to lie on my stomach and bury my head into my pillow.

Then I fall back asleep. A good deep sleep that's quite agitated, though.

The rest of this week has gone rather smoothly and things are slowly getting back to normal. Alex is recovering well thanks to a lot of rest and healthy meals. He was even able to go running once with us – though he skipped the gym on Tuesday – but he's mostly eager to get back to work. He went to Le Marais yesterday to speak with Richard and to confirm he'd be back next week, and their interview apparently went well. The chef didn't mention a thing about Mark and Alex simply told him he had family issues to sort out to explain his absence. As much as he might end confiding more easily with us, I doubt Alex will ever be one to open up to people in general, but who knows? It might change.

On Tuesday morning – once I was back from the gym and while Mark went to work - Alex sucked up his quietness and told me all he already said to Mark while I was at the Diamond on Sunday evening. Needless to say, hundreds of tears were shed, and some were due to my private joy he was also opening up to me. I know how hard it's been for him, so I was sincerely touched he did so. When Mark got back home and found us with red-rimmed and puffy eyes, our poor Dom almost had a heart attack but in the end, he praised Alex once we had reassured him.

On Wednesday, we had our reunion lunch with my Bunny! More tears, obviously... There's this song called Boys don't cry, but it has to be ironic because I've never cried as many tears as I did over the past three weeks! Anyway, those were of happiness and they quickly dried. We had a great time with Liam and we talked a lot about the club and things going on there. Not that there was that much to gossip about – though it seems there was a bit of fuss between Master Camden and a new Dom – and at the end of the day, we mostly talked about Noah, the Sadist's Submissive.

My little Peanut – since that's the nickname I gave him – has been doing great and I can hardly believe how he has affected that scary Sadist of Master Camden. The Dominant is still quite impressive, but seeing him outside of the club's environment, I really got to discover a different man. I guess people you love can do that to you. And as far as this cutie of Noah is concerned, well, although we did spend a few evenings around him before Alex left, I still can't wait to get to know him more.

So, things are getting back to normal and this also means that Mark is busy as fuck. He is reluctantly planning a trip to Boston next week to interview candidates for his new restaurant. Reluctantly because he's not specifically eager to leave us alone for two or three days – as if we were not old enough to manage ourselves without misbehaving...

I swear he's been relentlessly on our backs since Monday – even mine!! – and grouses if we don't reply to his texts within the next couple of minutes he sent them. I understand him, though. He's still quite affected after what happened with Alex, so we really try our best to reassure him. Hopefully it'll get better now that he gave us our chipped collars back. I pray these trackers will alleviate some of his stress!

Through my hazy mind, I can feel a weight lay on my thighs, but I don't even have the strength to yell at Alex for sitting on me. Holy shit! I worked until 12:30am last night and it was 2:30am when I went to sleep after some physical training in the playroom! Don't I deserve to sleep in!? 10:30 isn't that late! It seems like my Pumpkin has decided to be a pain in my ass this morning, though... not literally speaking, of course.

And there he is now, butterfly-kissing my back and lowering my pants with his warm hands...

Warm hands?

Impossible. Alex's hands are always cold, especially in the morning...

Just when I decide to finally open my eyes, something cold pokes at my lips, making me gasp. I try to roll on my back, but a firm hand pins me to the mattress, pressing between my shoulder blades, and the cold something slips inside my mouth.

"Suck, Babe!" Mark whispers firmly in my ear.

Holy shit... What the fuck is he doing at home so early? Even on Saturdays, Mark always works until mid-afternoon at best! But then it hits me. He promised he'd be back early today so that we can enjoy the nice weather and have a stroll at DuSable Harbor this afternoon. And that we should be ready by noon. But Alex said it's only 10:30...

However, as my sleepy eyes eventually focus on the alarm clock, I almost choke when I see it's 12:27pm. What the heck!? Why didn't Alex kick me out of bed earlier!? Damn! I'm in trouble...

While Mark swirls what seems to be a small plug inside my mouth, his other hand parts my left buttock from the right one, then I hear him spit at the crack of my ass. Oh Gosh... Fingers start teasing my entrance, making me spit the toy out. He can't expect to plug me just as I wake up, can he!?

"Ugh... Mark... not when I need the restr..." I try to protest, but the plug is already back in my mouth.

"Not my problem, Babe, you'll get to clean it afterwards. Now, it's the smallest one, but if you don't want it raw and dry, you'd better lube it..." he says with a chuckle that reassures me – at least he's not really angry. "And before you start ranting at Alex for not waking you up," he trails off as his fingers continue stretching my entrance, "he did try to wake you up. Many times. But you apparently told him to fuck off. Not his exact words, but that's what it meant."

Why don't I remember any of this? True my sleep was quite agitated, but I can't remember saying anything like this... And I thought I had just dozed off...

"It should be enough," Mark says a minute later, retrieving the plug from my mouth.

"I'll need the restroom shortly, Master..." I plead as I feel the toy poke at my entrance. "I can't keep that thing for the entire afternoon..."

"Who said you'd keep it for the entire afternoon, Pet?" he asks in a teasing tone.

Thank goodness, this is a small plug and it easily slips past my ring of muscles, brushing against my prostate all the same and making my cock harden at once. Warm sensations course through my lower belly as Mark twists it a few times and I can't help moaning despite the awkward fullness.

"Now get up, lazy ass!" Mark cheers, slapping my backside. "Lunch is ready!"

However small the toy is, it feels quite uncomfortable to sit on a stool before you've even had a chance to proceed with your morning routine. It keeps me squirming and as much as Alex looks terribly remorseful, Mark can't get rid of his smirk throughout our whole lunch. My sweet torture ends after lunch thankfully, when Mark orders me to go get ready for our stroll and I couldn't be any happier than to oblige with this specific command.

The afternoon turns out to be wonderful. The sun is out and very warm, and we really have a great time at the harbor, admiring the boats at the marina. I'd love to sail one day, but Alex doesn't seem too keen on my suggestion and eventually confesses that he can't really swim. Mark reassures him and promises he will teach him because we well intend to enjoy Joshua and Liam's garden and swimming pool over the summer! Yeah! I can't wait for barbecues and fun with all our friends and my little soldier even swells at the thought of what we could do in that pool...

When Mark offers to get ice-creams, Alex and I cheer like children who have been promised the moon – or simply ice-creams – and we drag our Dominant through the park and to the closest shop where we get a variety of flavors to share on a bench. Our closeness earns us quite a few weird glances and I even poke my tongue out at an old man who throws us a dark look when Mark kisses us.

In the early evening, we meet all our friends in Master Aaron's meeting room for a pizza dinner to celebrate Alex's return and Noah's collaring that occurred earlier this week. Me being me, I grouse and sulk a bit because I wasn't invited at the ceremony, but as Mark explains, it was only because I couldn't be there without him and Alex. Noah also reasons me saying it wasn't anything spectacular, but most of all, I am so happy for our reunion that I don't let negative emotions dampen my mood for very long.

As soon as we can, Liam, Noah, Alex and I escape to the Subs' room to prep in a joyful atmosphere with all our other friends. Ed, Mick and the twins, Eric and Tony, congratulate Noah on his collar and also swarm Alex with hugs and kisses without failing to tease him about his runaway. They mostly reaffirm how much they missed him and how they love him, which has my Pumpkin blush all the more.

Once we have all gone through our usual routine, we joyfully and noisily head out to the Black Diamond, briefly shutting up when we reach the double doors and meet the bouncer's scowl, but as soon as we hit the dancefloor, our group mingles among other Subs and we really have a great time dancing and arousing our Dominants who keep an eye on us from their usual couch. Mark even joins us for a while, which is quite surprising, but I think he truly needs to claim his ownership on us tonight.

Well, this goes both ways! Alex and I do claim our ownership on him too while we dance in the most sensual way, one on each side of our Dom, with our hands running all over his body, but more specifically on his most private areas. This is just too hot and I can't wait for things to go naughty a bit later. When Mark returns to his seat, I am horny as fuck and although we had his permission to meet him for the second show, Alex and I decide to join him much earlier while the first scene is not even over, followed by Liam and Noah who don't seem to be in any better state than we are.

As per the traditional rules, Alex and I kneel on both sides of Mark's legs, at attention, eyes lowered and with our hands laying on our thighs, and I pray he will soon allow us to sit beside him. Meanwhile, I peek at his hands lazily resting on his lap before my eyes focus on the bulge of his groin. Mmh... I want to lick that warm member of his... My gaze then shifts to his chiseled abdomen, his perfect chest, his erect nipples, and unconsciously, my tongue flicks over my lips as I think about how it could swirl around the hard little buds.

I am so painfully hard... It feels like my cock is going to rip my shorts off! Well, that's until my eyes travel further north and meet Mark's scowl. I gasp and lower my eyes again immediately. The heck! I'm not going to mess up our first evening back at the club! At least, it helps my erection to deflate a tiny bit.

It's only short course, though! The Dom and the Sub's groans on stage turn me on to no end when they reach their climax and throughout the interlude, Mark keeps running his fingers through my hair, which sends shivers down my back. If I judge by the bulge between Alex's legs in front of me, I believe he's not doing any better, so this is huge relief when the lights dim again, and Mark eventually requests us beside him.

Or maybe not... Once comfortably settled on the couch – with Alex on Mark's left side and me on the right one – our Dom grabs our hands and rests them on his muscular thighs, dangerously close to his crotch and keeping his over ours. Before the show begins, I notice that Noah is over Master Camden's lap, legs spread apart, and the Sadist already has slipped his hand inside the boy's shorts. Master Aaron has invited a Sub I don't know very well and said Sub is kneeling between the Master Dom's thighs, his head bobbing up and down his length. As far as Master Joshua and Liam are concerned, it's not any better. My Bunny is straddling his Dom's lap and these two horn dogs are making out, Joshua's hand buried between Liam's leather shorts and his backside.

Damn! Are we going to pass of as innocent saints tonight? Duh! Not likely!

"Look at the show, Babe..." Mark whispers in my ear.

Ugh... I'd rather suck your dick, Master...

I keep these thoughts to myself for obvious reasons and focus on the stage where two Subs are being prepared by Master Simon – a Dom who joined earlier this year and with whom Mark gets along quite well. No wonder if the man likes to play with two twinks... Anyway, he has tied their forearms to their calves with long leather restraints and is now lifting them with chains hanging from the grid above the dais. Their legs are spread wide apart, exposing their cute little holes and erections, and thanks to the chains, the Dom will be able to make them swing at his convenience while pounding into them.

While he edges them with various accessories, the tension rises with their intensifying moans and I can easily imagine Alex and I in their place while Mark would do that to us. As Mark chuckles, I tilt my head to the side and glance at him.

"What's so funny?" I whisper in his ear.

"Nothing, Babe, just a memory..." he answers before he recovers his seriousness. "Watch..."

Not likely! My hand moves beneath his to meet his groin and his hardness makes my cock release a little load of precum. I ignore his grunt and peek at Alex, glad that my naughty Pumpkin looks as horny as I am. Winking at each other, we both shift to kneel on the couch and each of us cautiously place one knee between Mark's legs. With mischievous expressions and lustful smiles, we lean to the side and start kissing, at the same time running our hands all over his chest.

"Naughty boys..." he grunts, playfully slapping our backsides. "We could go and reproduce the same scene later in our private room..."

"Or we could do it in public once this scene is over..." Alex counters with his shy voice.

"I like that, Pumpkin! It's been such a long time since our first public scene!" I cheer as I remember how blissful it was to fuck my sweet blonde's ass again.

"We could schedule this in the coming weeks indeed, Pets, but tonight..." Mark begins to argue, but I crash my lips over his, soon joined by Alex who nibbles on his jawline.

"Then here... on the couch... please..." I whisper suavely.

"Please... Master..." Alex adds before he resumes the kiss I broke with Mark.

The answer comes with Mark lowering the zippers of our shorts and pulling out our erections to stroke them while we shower him with kisses. Groans and moans are echoing from all over the Black Diamond now and I wouldn't be able to tell whether they come from the stage, from our friends or from other horny members. I believe they're a bit of everybody's noises and ours only mingle in this cacophony.

After a few minutes, Alex and I go down on Mark and once we have opened his leather pants, allowing his gorgeous monster to spring free, we apply ourselves to worship his manhood. While one takes care of his balls, the other works his tongue along his shaft. Somehow, Mark manages to get us rid of our shorts through this, but I couldn't care less about our surrounding friends. They might have left, I wouldn't know. I'm too deep in pleasuring my man and he kindly returns the favor, fingering our holes and stretching them.

Once Mark has exploded in my mouth and I have shared his milk with Alex through a very wild kiss, Mark stands up and flips us over to have us kneel on the couch, side by side, facing the backseat and with our buttholes nicely exposed. Alex and I continue kissing while he prepares us furthermore and there we go for the blissful moment. Standing behind us, Mark pounds into our holes in turns. Each time his hands grip my hips, rocking them to meet his thrusts, I see stars from the wonderful sensations of his shaft rubbing against my sweet spot.

"Lay one hand on the backseat, Pets..." he orders at some point. "And stroke each other with your other hand!"

Now that doesn't help our arousal because between Mark ramming into our warm channels and Alex's fingers jerking me off – and I, him – it becomes a struggle to contain our orgasms. Mark's pace keeps increasing, but thankfully, his grunts clearly indicate that he's getting close to his release.

"Come for me, Pets!"

At that command, a whirlwind of sensations courses through me and I scream my bliss while releasing my juices on the leather couch. My Pumpkin also squeals as his warm cream spurts out and I love how Mark pulls out of me to spill his seed over our backs.

The three of us lie back down on the couch, oblivious to the sticky mess we created and panting heavily, and cuddle for a few minutes, unaware of whatever else is going on around us. We are in our own world, forever reunited and we couldn't feel any better.

Gosh! How I love these two men! I love everything they are and I have faith in our bright future together. Forever and ever. And as The Strokes sing, the end has no end.

For now, if I trust our renewed erections, I assume this night is far over and we might as well try Master Simon's scene in our private playroom...

Published on 14 June 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 10.8K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...
3.7M 133K 94
Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have read at least I Would Give Him The Moon as...
123K 5.4K 33
The apocalypse came; firstly only with the side effects of another world war, the radioactive making people sick and poisoning the air and food, but...
216K 3.3K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...