Sinful Boyfriend

By KaedeT

Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The... More

Summary
Chapter 1 : Feeling observed
Chapter 2 : Report
Chapter 3 : Birthday Boy
Chapter 4 : The Club
Chapter 5: Trust me
Chapter 6 : Who Is He?
Chapter 7 : 18 anniversary
Chapter 8 : Plans
Chapter 9: Next Time
Chapter 10 : The Voice
Chapter 11 : Forget About It
Chapter 12 : The Daemon
Chapter 13 : The Bond
Chapter 14 : You're my friend
Chapter 15 : Learn to be shameless
Chapter 16: Puke everywhere!
Chapter 17 : Interrupted
Chapter 19 : Mine
Chapter 20 : Happy with You
Chapter 21 : It's my turn
Chapter 22 : Embarrassed for Life
Chapter 23 : Welcome!
Chapter 24 : DEUS
Chapter 25 : Fuck the Human
Chapter 26 : Wait for me
Chapter 27 : H-A-G
Chapter 28 : Hope
Chapter 29 : The Letter
Chapter 30 : Destroyed
Chapter 31 : Kill Me Before I Kill You
Chapter 32 : Negotiating
Chapter 33 : Patience
Chapter 34 : Errors
Chapter 35 : Hatred
Chapter 36 : Thief
Chapter 37 : Inner fight
Chapter 38 : New Look
Chapter 39 : Doppelganger
Chapter 40 : Never again
Chapter 41 : Gone
Chapter 42 : Memories
Chapter 43 : Kill Them All
Chapter 44 : Dream
Chapter 45 : Invisible
Chapter 46 : My Knight in his Shiny Armour
Chapter 47 : Fiancée
Chapter 48 : Thank Porn
Chapter 49 : Red-Eyed Crow
Chapter 50 : The End
Epilogue
Sinful Boyfriend 2.0

Chapter 18 : So Close to... Death

9K 460 62
By KaedeT

When I woke up, I wasn't in my room anymore, but at Cameron's place. Why? I didn't know. Then I remembered what happened before everything went black. Cameron and I were making out then he said mom was home and... Nothing. He better had a good explanation or I would not forgive him... Probably.

Then the door opened and Cameron walked toward me, but something seemed off. It wasn't like the other days, he was more... menacing. For the first time, I could feel how dangerous my mate was. He really was the daemon King. I was about to talk, but he suddenly took my neck between his two hands starting to choke me. I was surprised, but most of all very confused. I tried to get his hands off me, but he was way too strong.

It was so hard to breathe... So hard...

I was falling back into darkness... It was cold, but at least peaceful...

Then I could breathe all over again. I started to cough and slowly opened my eyes again, only to see two Cameron fighting each other. For a moment, I thought I was still dreaming, but everything seemed so real...

After moments of fighting, one of the two Cameron was standing panting and the other one on the ground unconscious. Cameron's room started to fade and yet again, I was back into my house and the one on the ground wasn't Cameron, but my sister's friend... What was his name again? Oh yeah, Andrew!

Cameron's hands were everywhere, always asking me if I was okay or if I was hurt. I shook my head in answer and he relaxed.

'I'm so sorry. I was downstairs with your mom for a minute and when I came back this guy was choking you.' he apologized hugging me tightly. 'I'm so sorry...' he continued to say these words like a mantra.

'It's okay... Not your fault.' I tried to say while my throat was hurting me and I was given a glass of water. So I took a sip and immediately I felt relieved.

'Do you know who this is?'

'It's Andrew, he's my sister's friend and was supposed to be mine too.' I explained nodding.

'Seems like Deus found out about you." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "Seems like they want to kill you again. You're not safe here, come live with me at my house that way I can protect you.'

'I can't, what about my family and school?'

'They won't attack your family, they have a policy about not harming innocent people. And for school, you can still go, but I'll be going too. I'm not leaving you alone anymore. I don't want to lose you, I don't want to pass another hundred years without you.' he explained. 'But if you'd like, I can ask some of my men to watch over them if you want.'

'You have people working for you?' I asked surprised.

'Yes, since you unsealed me, every one of my people knew and they tried to contact me since. I'm a King after all and you're my mate that have to stand beside me.' he smiled.

'I see, but what can I say to my mother to let me go?'

'Don't worry about that, everything's already arranged.'

'Seriously? Even for Jess?' I asked in disbelief and when he nodded, my mouth was wide open.

'Yes, everything's good, so go pack your things and let me handle the guy there.' he said making me realize Andrew was still unconscious on my bedroom's floor.

'What will you do to him?'

'Don't worry Love, I won't kill him.' he paused. 'Not yet anyway.'

Before I could answer, people started to appear inside my room. They all bowed to Cameron and they nodded as he said something in a foreign language, Latin. And I thought we couldn't speak this Latin anymore. The people that appeared took Andrew with them before disappearing again.

When Cameron turned around, his eyes were so cold and it screamed power. He was like another person with his subjects than when he was with me. Now, I started to understand a little more, why Deus wanted him dead.

'Cameron? Why does Deus want me? And what is Deus?'

This was when he realized he couldn't hide me from the truth anymore and started to explain. It seemed Deus wanted to use my power before I met Cameron in order to kill him and myself. However, they didn't plan that I would discover about him so soon and decided it was better to erase me first because, without me, the Daemons won't be as powerful than 700 years ago.

About my powers, if I trained enough, I'll be able to use my voice to control people actions. That was what Deus was after. But for now, my power would only manifest when my emotions were the stronger like when I was furious against Jess or nervous when I was with Cameron in the bath. The other power was more subtle, I was very charismatic. With just a few words, I could convince anyone to like or hate. As if I was controlling their thoughts.

These two powers were what Cameron gave me 700 years ago. He gave them to me, so I could protect myself, use other people to free me if I was kidnapped or something like that. However, that was 700 years ago, now Deus may have found a way to block my powers. We didn't know how far Deus evolved through the years, but they were prepared for this day. They were dangerous.

After the explanation, Cameron helped me to pack my stuff and we were off to Cameron's house again, but this time, we didn't take the car for precaution. We didn't want them to know where Cameron's house was. So, he teleported us, like people that appeared and disappeared from my room.

At his house, he insisted that I would sleep in the same room as him. It wasn't like I could really refuse since he already started to pack my clothes into the closet in his room. Plus, I could see how worried he was by being separated from me for more than eight hours.

'Cameron?' I asked as a question popped into my mind.

'Yes Love?' he hummed as he continued to cook something.

'How will you come at my school as a student if you look like a person in the twenties?' I blinked and I saw a younger Cameron in front of me. Now, he looked like a teenager.

'Better?' he asked his voice almost the same.

'How do you manage to do that in a blink of eye?' I asked in awe.

'Practice Love, if you practice you could order anyone around with only one word.' he explained as he started plating.

'Do you think I can have this power too?'

'I don't know... When I gave you your powers 700 years ago, I had to...' he hesitated. 'I had to kill you in order for you to become a Daemon too, but now since you've been reborn as a human, I guess we could. But we're not in a hurry.'

'You killed me once?!' I said shocked.

'It's more complicated than that, but yeah I'll have to kill you if you wish to become a Daemon and new powers may be awakened at the same time.' he explained and gave me my plate. 'Okay, let keep your death as far as possible for now and let's eat. I present you a plate of filet mignon on top of some risotto and baby carrots. Please enjoy.' he said with a smile.

When I looked down at my plate, I started to salivate. It looked so delicious. I took the knife and fork and cut a piece of meat. As soon as it went inside, I moaned. It was so flavourful and juicy and tender.

'I'm so lucky yet jealous. How can you be perfectly handsome and a so talented cook at the same time?' I moaned as I took another bite and I heard him chuckle.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 4.8K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
42.1K 3.4K 34
Flames had followed Erin his entire life. It began with the grisly housefire that consumed his father. Henri Maye had been Erin's entire world and in...
253K 10.5K 59
Kenny and Ethan have many things in common. They both own the largest fashion and design companies. They both love what they do. They are filthy r...
49.5K 2.8K 28
Melrose wants peace, he wants the world to have peace, but ever since he was a child, he'd never known peace, his grandfather has wanted him and his...