True Love (Sequel to A Love S...

By rauralove_4227

Sequel to A Love Story It's been 5 years since a pregnant Laura left LA for New York, after she found Ross ch... More

Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (Mature)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Mature)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
AN
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
⊱ ♡ ⊰ Questions ⊱ ♡ ⊰
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122 (Mature)
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Part 1)
Chapter 128 (Part 2)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Ending part 1
Ending part 2
Epilouge
ANOUCEMENT!
I'M BACK!!

Chapter 104

2.2K 50 15
By rauralove_4227

~~few days later~~

Ross's POV

Today is the day Laura comes back to LA. I haven't told her about the encounter with Brie the other day. I plan to tell her in person and not over the phone. Ryder and I are on our way to pick her up.

Ryder: I can't wait to see mommy!

Ross: I can't wait either, buddy.

I drive to the runway where we were going to wait for her. Her plane was just landing when I got there, so it was perfect timing. The plane door opens and I see Laura in her sunglasses and her sweatshirt.

When she sees us, she has a huge smile on her face. She quickly went down the step with her carry on bag in her hand. She came up to us and gave us a hug.

Laura: I missed you guys!

Ross: I missed you too

Ryder: I missed you mommy!

Laura: I missed you too, baby boy. (We pull away from the hug and I kiss Laura.)

After the kiss, Laura gives Ryder a kiss.

Ross: let's go home. (I say smiling. She nods and holds Ryder's hand and mine.)

We walk to the car, the guys already put her bags in the car. I buckle Ryder in his car seat. I get in the driver's seat and hold Laura's hand then I drive home.

Ross: it's good too have you back. (I bring her hand to my lips and I give it a kiss)

Laura: hmm, it's good too be back. (She looks at me smiling)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We just got home, Laura went upstairs to take a shower. I put Ryder in his room since he fell asleep. I think now is a good time to tell Laura about what happened when Ryder and I were at the ice cream store.

I go in our room and I think Laura is still in the shower. I decide to wait for her. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Laura's POV

I just got out of the shower and I dressed, I went to the room and see Ross peacefully sleeping. He looked so cute, I smile and go to him to give him a kiss. He kissed back which surprised me since I thought he was asleep.

Laura: I thought you were asleep?

Ross: I was, then you kissed me. (He says smiling)

Laura: I love you.

Ross: I love you too. (I got on top of him and rolled so I was laying next to him)

Ross: I have to tell you something. (I looked at him and he had a worried look on his face)

Laura: what do you need to tell me?

Ross: you promise to hear me out, and not get mad or upset until after I finish telling you?

Laura: Ross, you're scaring me what happened?

Ross: just please promise me you won't get mad.

Laura: ok I promise.

I hope it's nothing bad.

Ross: ok here it goes. After you left and after the meeting, Ryder and I went to the park. Then we went to the ice cream shop. When we were sitting down and having a good time, Brie came to our table.

I spoke too soon. He better not have done anything, especially when Ryder was with him.

~~Flashback~~
(In Ross's POV)

Ross: uh hey Brie (I give her a fake smile)

Brie: oh my gosh, how are you? I haven't seen you in such a long time. (She says smiling)

I hate her guts for what she made me do. She's the reason why Laura left in the first place. I know it was partly my fault, but she was the one who seduced me and later, I found out she drugged me.

Ross: yeah, uh if you don't mind I- (she cuts me off)

Brie: of course, I don't mind sitting with you. (She grabs a chair and sits next to me)

Ross: uh no, that's n- (I was cut off again by Brie)

Brie: you should really try my ice cream it's really good. You know, just like me. (She says winking at me)

Ross: I think you sho-

Fucking Brie keeps cutting me off! I'm trying to tell her to leave and not to come near me. I hate her so much, if she wasn't a girl, I'd punch her already.

Brie: maybe you should come over later tonight (she puts a hand on my chest while saying that)

I take her hands off my chest and scoot away from her. Yet, she scoots closer too me. I look in front of me and see Ryder isn't there anymore. He must've left, oh god.

Ross: where's Ryder?

Brie: you mean the brat with blonde hair? Yeah he went outside a few minutes ago. (With that, I got up and walked outside)

~~End of flashback~~

That fucking bitch! Calling Ryder a brat! She's a fucking brat and a fucking slut! I'm so mad at her right now. I swear, if I see her and she talks shit, I'm going to teach her a lesson.

Laura: I can't believe that bitch called Ryder a brat! What happened with Ryder?

Ross: I found him sitting in front of my car crying. He said he hated me because I don't love you anymore. I told him I love you way more than fucking Brie and I'd never love any girl the way I love you. Baby, I swear I love you so much and I pushed her away.

Aww, he's so sweet. I love him so much. I'm not even mad or upset at him, he pushed her away just how I imagine he'd do if any other girl came to him. Also, how Ryder stood up for me, that makes my heart melt.

Ross: Baby, please. Say something (I don't say anything, but I hug him instead)

Laura: I love you. (He was surprised, but hugged me back)

Ross: you're not mad? (I shake my head)

Laura: no, I'm not mad or upset.

Ross: not even a little?

Laura: do you want me to be?

Ross: no. I thought you'd be mad or upset.

Laura: I trust you to know that, you'd push her away. And also, I know that you love me very much. And I love you so much as well.

Ross: I love you too, you're the best ever. (He leaned forward until I was laying flat, with my back on the mattress)

I laugh and Ross comes up to give me a kiss. I smile in the kiss and so does he.

Ross: I love you so so much

Laura: I love you too, handsome (I kiss him)

The kiss turned into something else real quick. Let's just say, we ended up under the covers and we didn't stop for hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 74
What happens when R5 said they'll be back in nine months and disappear for almost 4 years leaving behind Laura and Vanessa and Riley( Rinessa's daugh...
19K 609 35
A raura and R5 fan fiction~ Laura Marano she is your regular rebel at school. She always gets what she wants and has every guy wrapped around her lit...
1.3K 21 20
Ross Lynch is from the city Laura Marano is from the countryside What will happen when the two meet up Read to find out
354K 9.4K 40
Ross Lynch and his girlfriend Laura Marano are the 'it' couple. With Ross being the quarterback of the football team and Laura cheering him on as hea...