A Reverse Falls Summer

Od HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... Viac

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 2: Gnomes

7.1K 150 68
Od HardyTwister

Dipper POV

We enter the study after our fun trip...our clothes were now ruined with mood and parts of the forest was still attached to our clothing and hair.

"I could take care of myself!" Mabel growled at me.

"Shut up! You got yourself taken by gnomes and I had to come and save you! Just like always" I hiss as I fix my hair that the gnomes messed up. My perfect hair...ruined....

Mabel slump into the chair, picking at the pine needles out of her hair, "It isn't my fault that they wanted me to be their queen. I can't help that I'm perfectly beautiful."

I scoffed, "Whatever."

Mabel glares at me, "What? You don't think I'm pretty?"

I rolled my eyes, "Of course, why do you think they kidnapped you?"

Mabel sigh as she leans in the seat, folding her arms, "I guess I have to say...blah...t-thank...y-y-y...."

I laugh softly. It was actually funny to watch her suffer to say thank you...especially to me. Mabel groan, "Thank you! There! I said it. Happy?" I smiled, "Yep." I then tighten my necktie, "Now, what are we going to do about the gnomes?"

"Why would we care? They aren't going to bug us anymore unless they want to be gnome food." Mabel growled bitterly.

"They are going to try and find a new queen. So another soul gone into the woods."

"Who cares!? That is their problem and not ours. They would have to deal with it, not us."

I sigh, "You're right. Their problem...not ours."

Gideon POV

Pacifica came into the living room, jumping around and being happy, like normal. She came up to me and lean against the chair, "So what's going on?" 

I shrug, "Nothing. Just reading the journal...You seem happier than normal. What's up?"

"I got a boyfriend!" Pacifica cheered.

I was confused. So I looked up at her, away from the book, "What? You only been here for a week and you already got a boyfriend?"

"How couldn't this happen!? I'm just irresistible!"

Then the doorbell rang. 

"That would be him!" Pacifica jumped up and raced towards the door.  I sigh and shook my head as I continue to read in the journal. Then Dad came in, "What are you reading son?"

"A summer reading book. Nothing to worry about Dad."

Then Pacifica came with her boyfriend, "Family! I want you to meet my boyfriend!"

Dad chocked on his spit as he turned, "Excuse me? Boyfriend?"

Then a man came into view in the doorway. He wore a black hoodie and seems to be tall...and creepy. He also looked like he had just gotten into a fight with a black eye and a busted lip. He looked so dark and Gothic...how could this be Pacifica's boyfriend? 

"Yeah! His name is Norman." Pacifica smiled as she snuggled against him.

"Are you alright boy? It seems that you got a black eye." Dad replied.

"Um...yeah...just..." Norman trailed off with his gruff voice.

"The forest hurt him. You know how crazy it was out there Gideon. I hit my head." Pacifica explained, "That's what he told me. He's just nervous right now."

"Um...yeah."

"We met at the cemetery." Pacifica went on, rambling... Then she wraps her arm around Norman's arm, "Oh! You got some muscles there...that's...that's nice."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh brother..."

"So do you want to hang out or something?" Norman asked.

"Of course! Don't wait up!" Pacifica smiled as she race out. Norman wave to us and left, crashing to the wall first and then leaving.

"A boyfriend?" Dad repeated again, still in shock.

"Yeah...a boyfriend."

I couldn't believe it either. Pacifica having a boyfriend? I don't like this at all and something was up with Norman. other than being a complete opposite to Pacifica...I know the forest can get you hurt but that black eye doesn't seem like it just came from the forest. I know a black eye when I see it...I know...because I get beaten up at times and had a few black eyes. Someone gave Norman a black eye for sure...

Now the reason is why? What did Norman do to cause him to have that black eye? Did he get into a fight?

"This is crazy. My niece...has a boyfriend?" Dad repeated again, still not getting it into his head.

"Dad, I think you are over thinking it." I trailed off.

"I know, I know, but this is just...I've lived in this town for 30 years and I have never seen that boy."

"Maybe he just moved in."

Dad shrugs, "I guess." Then Dad left the room without another word. 

I thought about it and there was something strange about Norman. There was something going on and I'm going to find out what or else it was going to bug me for the rest of my days. So I turned to the journal.

"If you have any questions about this town...this book has it all. It explains everything that this town holds or hides." I muttered. Then I thought about what Dad was saying. He never seen Norman before and he seems strange. Different than this town...Everyone else is different in their own ways but something else was different about Norman. He isn't like a normal Gravity Falls human person.

As I was going through the journal I left on a page about zombies. "They can be mistaken as teenagers..." I trailed off with widen eyes. I finish up the page about zombies and everything was right...that is how Norman was acting. Dark...Gothic...limps around...groans...He must be a zombie! A zombie is with my cousin! Pacifica! Oh no! She was zombie meat!

I tried finding Pacifica but I couldn't find her at all. I was getting worried and stressing out about it. "This is bad...bad, bad, bad...I might just have lost my cousin!" I muttered. 

I spent the rest of the day worrying and stressing if Pacifica would come home alive and uninjured. Thankfully...she finally came home and she was perfectly fine. I meet her in her room, which was the attic. Dad didn't have a proper room for her since one is his and one is mine but Pacifica seemed to like it at least.

"Pacifica! I am so glad you are home!" I gasp out. Yes I was panting. I was running around, worrying all day, for Pacifica....and there was a lot of stairs...

Pacifica turns around to face me instead of the mirror. she was brushing her hair before I came up to the room. She smiled, "Gee Gideon, were you running all day?"

"Sort of." I replied then I pulled out the journal, "I got some bad news Pacifica."

"About the journal? What's going on?"

"It's Norman. He isn't what he seems!" I replied. I then flipped over to the page of the zombie and showed it to her, "Gnomes?" Pacifica questioned.

I looked down and I was on the gnome page by mistake, "Oh, not that one. Hold on." I then flipped to the right page, "There! A zombie!" Pacifica looks at me, eyebrow raised, "A zombie? You think Norman is a zombie?" Pacifica folded her arms, "Gideon, I know you are trying to help but Norman isn't a zombie."

"But Pacifica-"

"I know you think this town is crazy and all and I do believe you but Norman isn't from Gravity Falls so he isn't like Gravity Falls. So he isn't a Zombie."

"But Pacifica! It's true! It's my gut feeling! You know its right!"

"But it can't be right this time. Norman isn't from here. He moved here."

"Fine but he could be trouble. He has a black eye! He's been in a fight!"

"He was in the forest and hit his head!" Pacifica snapped out.

"But-"

"Gideon I had enough. Back at home I don't get boyfriends because nobody likes me and this time I got one and I don't want you to ruin this for me!"

"But...but..."

Pacifica than started to push me out of her room, "Now I'm going to have a wonderful date with Norman as we take a walk in the forest." She growled, "And nothing, including your words, is going to change it! I can't even believe you Gideon! Trying to change my mind over Norman! I can't believe you Gideon. You know how much he means to me."

"Pacifica I-"

"No Gideon. That's enough."

Then Pacifica slammed the door in my face. "Pacifica!" I called out but nothing. I sigh, "Great. What am I going to do now?"

I headed to the shack. Wendy, a worker here, was at the counter reading a Gothic magazine.  "why so down?" she asked.

"It's Pacifica. She is dating someone who isn't the best but she won't listen to me."

Wendy shrugs, "A girl got to do what a girl got to do."

"Well I don't trust him."

"You don't trust in a lot of people."

"It's just who I am and you know that! You have been here for years, working for my dad."

"Whatever kid. If you really want to help...you than do it yourself. Don't let anyone stop you." Wendy lazily replied, still going through her magazine.

"That's it! Thanks Wendy! I can't let Pacifica stop me! I know that I am right...and I won't let anything stop me!" I then headed to the door. 

Wendy then raised her head and looks back at me weirdly, then went face back to her magazine, "Sorry Tammie, Gideon just came through. I think he was talking me but I didn't hear. Anyways you don't need to let your parents run your life...."She continued talking to her Bluetooth.

I headed out of the house and headed straight to the golf cart. Pacifica was already gone and it could be too late so I had to hurry. She said that they were going to take a walk in the forest. So that is where I would be going...I must protect Pacifica. She is my cousin and I'm going to help her. Not going to have the secrets of Gravity Falls take another person I care for.

I started to go through the forest in the small technical, "Pacifica! Pacifica! Where are you Paz?!"

Then I heard shouts, "Let go of me! Don't touch me!"

It sounded like Pacifica. 

"I'm coming Pacifica! I'm going to save you from that zombie!" I then follow the shouts into this cave or a deep meadow. That is what I saw had Pacifica. There was a bunch of...gnomes.

"What in the world?" I gasp out as I slammed on the breaks.

"Gideon! You were right! Norman, even though he wasn't a zombie, isn't human! He just turned out to be a bunch of gnomes!" Pacifica cried out. Then one of the gnomes pulled her hair, "Ow! Hair! Hair!"

"You let my cousin go!" I shouted.

A gnome turned around, the one with the black eye, "Not a chance! We already lost one queen to be and we aren't going to lose another one!"

"You are a bunch of butt faces!" Pacifica shouted as she was forced to the ground to be bonded. Then a gnome covered her mouth to stop her from talking.

"Last chance!" I threaten as I pulled out the shovel that was in the back. Dad was out doing yard work today, since all of the other employees don't do anything. So it turned out to be a good thing for me.

"You think you can stop us, short stack? The last people who came and threaten us barely made it out alive and that is because we didn't know about their power. You in the other hand are a weak little boy with a shovel! You can't stop us!" He threatens me.

I then just used the shovel and push him aside, "Shovels are deadly." I then use the shovel to free Pacifica from the ropes that tied her down to the ground. She pushes down the gnomes that tried to grab her. I then grab her hand and we rush into the golf cart, "Let's go!"

I then drove out and we race out of the forest, "I'm sorry Gideon that I didn't believe you..."

"Doesn't matter. You are safe now. That is all that matters now."

Pacifica looks down at my speed, "You got to move faster Gideon!"

I chuckled, "I don't think so. You see, they got tiny legs and we got a car. They will never catch up."

"Well that is what you think. The last people sure ticked them off. They aren't going to let us get away that easily."

"I'm sure we can do it."

Then suddenly the ground shook. I slam on the breaks from being started. We both turn around and we couldn't believe our eyes. There was a giant gnome made out of all the gnomes that were there and it was coming straight at us.

"Nobody is going to escape this time! We just created this just for the last time!"

"Go! Go! Go!" Pacifica shook my arm.

"I'm going!" I cried out. I than slam my foot on the gas and we raced through the forest.

"Told you the last people who dealt with them ticked them off." Pacifica replied.

"Remind me to tell the last people who dealt with them to smack them on the heads or something."

"Look out!" Pacifica suddenly shouted as a tree just crash in front of us. We screamed as I sharply turn the wheel to avoid the tree. By doing that I couldn't control the cart after avoiding the tree and we crash in front of the Mystery Shack. We crawled out of the fallen cart groaning in pain.

Then the gnomes came out of the treeline, "Give us back our queen!"

Pacifica crawled back in fear.

"Not a chance!" I shouted as I stood up and got in front of Pacifica, "You are not taking another one of the ones I care about!"

I then threw the shovel at them but before it could touch them they crush it to the ground. I took a step back, "Huh...Where's Dad?" I questioned.

"Who cares?! He can't help us!" Pacifica replied. Then she sigh, "There is no other choice, Gideon..." She then steps up to walk towards the gnomes. I grab her arm to stop her, "Pacifica! No! You can't!"

"I'm sorry Gideon. I didn't believe you at first...and now we are too late...this is the only way."

Pacifica sigh, "Fine Jeff, I'll marry you."

"Marry!? Paz! Are you kidding me?!"

"Hush Gideon." Pacifica growled at me, "Just trust me alright?" Then she faces the gnome that just ran in front of us. Pacifica then got down to her knees, to be more with the height of the gnome. Then the gnome put a ring on her. 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My cousin...was going to get marry with a gnome... "Paz." I mutter.

"Come on honey! Let's get you back to the cave-" The gnome started.

"And you may now kiss the bride." Pacifica replied.

"Kiss the bride? Pacifica!" I gasp out.

The gnome ran his fingers down his suspenders, "Well then! don't mind if I do." Then they were about kiss. I just couldn't believe this. Pacifica...kissing...a...gnome... Then I saw Pacifica was reaching for something. It was red and that is all I got out of it at the moment. Pacifica then wraps her hand around the handle and she pulled it out from the leaves that was covering it and  pointed it at the gnome. 

It was a leaf blower. 

"Kiss this!"

Then she turned it on to suck at high power. "What? Wait!"

Then she turned the power higher, "This is for lying to me!"

She turned it higher, "This is for using me and breaking my heart!"

"Ow! Stop! Please!" The gnome pleaded.

"And this is for messing with my cousin!"

I smiled at the sight. Yeah, that was the Pacifica I know and care for. 

"Want to do the honors, cousin of mine?" Pacifica asks me. I smiled, "Of course." Then together we aimed the leaf blower together and we aimed it at the huge gnome. Then we fired and the huge gnome just exploded into the tiny gnomes.

"This wouldn't be the last time you will see me! I'll be back some daaaaaaaaaaaaay!" The gnome screamed as he disappeared into the forest. The other gnomes then started to freaked out. "There is no leader? What are the orders? What do we do now?"

Pacifica then uses the leaf blower to blow the others away, "And don't you think of coming back! Or else! Tell Jeff that too!" They all ran back into the forest, whimpering and hissing. Pacifica then sighs and threw the leaf blower back to where she found it, "Well that was a mess..."

I gave a small smile, "Don't worry Pacifica."

"I should have listened to you..."

"Like I said before, don't worry about it. You are safe and alright. We are all alright."

"I promise Gideon...I will listen to you about the supernatural world stuff for now on."

"Don't be so hard on yourself Pacifica."

"No, listen. I want to help you Gideon. For now on I want to be a part of this. I always wanted excitement..." Then she raises her fists, "Mystery Cousins?" I smiled, as I pump her fist, "Mystery Cousins." Then Pacifica wrap her arm around me, "Now Gideon, since I'm now going to be a part of this hunting group...can I borrow the book?"

I chuckled, "Of course you can, Mystery Cousin."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

140 1 19
Book 3 of 3 in Winter's Promise series AKA Pacifica's hope series. The wedding is here and the only person that might possibly be more excited than D...
21.3K 291 30
Dipper and Pacifica have been getting used to their new normal lives. With no more monsters to defeat or mysteries to solve, Dipper has begun to sett...
12.8K 281 41
Recently moving into Reverse Falls,Pacifica Southeast develops a crush on Dipper Gleeful but at the same time starts to investigate the strange myste...
304K 7.1K 50
{This story takes place when the characters are teenagers. Plus, everybody's the same age.} Dipper and Pacifica have been hanging out. The more time...