A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 1: Found

14.5K 219 122
By HardyTwister

First off, I want to thank BasicNerdLife for the cover. If you want to get a cover done go to her, she does a great job. She has a book where you can ask. Second, this is my first Reverse Falls fanfictions so here we go, and my reverse falls may be different then your reverse falls.....but that's the fun part isn't it? I'm going to stop talking and get you to the actual book. Here we go!

Pacifica POV

"Don't you love the forest Gideon!?" I gasp out in awe as I spun around on the fallen tree. Gideon climbed on the fallen tree right next to me, panting, "I think I have too much forest for a life time..."

"You live here, Gideon, that's why." I pointed out.

Gideon lifted his hat and fixes his hair, "So what?!" 

Gideon Pines was my young cousin with white hair, pale freckled skin, and blue eyes. Gideon wore a blue and white star hat, a white T-shirt, a dark blue vest, gray shorts, and black shoes. He lived here with his father, my Uncle Bud. Uncle Bud runs a tourist trap called the Mystery Shack that was a bit out of the town. He used to run it with his wife until she died in an accident awhile ago.

"And there are no trees where you a come from, Pacifica?" Gideon asked me.

"Not real ones like these. I live in California remember? It's a hot place and trees don't grow so well. They roast down there...This is up in Oregon where trees grow to touch the sky! I'm like in heaven right now!" I raise my arms up in the air, "My parents were so right about sending me up here!"

Gideon smiled gently, "I'm glad that you came up here too or I'd be board out of my mind for the rest of my summer."

I smiled as I took a deep breath of the fresh air, soaking everything in.

As a short intro of myself...I'm Pacifica Southeast. I'm a sparky young girl that loves the 90's style, fashion, and music. I have bright blond hair that was in a pony tail most of the time and blue eyes that always shine. I maybe the only child in my family but I am far away from being spoiled and rotten. Guess it helps to not have much money to be like that. It makes you appropriate things better.

I jumped down from the fallen tree to continue our journal through the forest. I then started to jump around at the up grown tree roots. Then I tip over a root and crash into a tree, hitting my head against the tree, "Ow!" I cried out.

"Pacifica! Oh my gosh! Are you alright?" Gideon came running to my side. I sat up rubbing my head, "Yeah...just hit my head...which actually feel like metal strangely. Who knew trees are so hard like metal."

Gideon knock on the tree, "Yeah they can be...wait a second..." Gideon then knock on the tree again, "It is metal! And hollow!"

I got up to my feet, "What? Are you sure?" 

I then went over to the tree and press my ear against it and knock on the tree. Gideon was telling the truth; It was metal and hallow. Both Gideon and I ran our fingers through the tree and I found a crack, like an edge of a door. I then dug my fingers in the crack and I pop open the small door. 

"It's a secret door! That is so cool!" Gideon gasps out with excitement.

I opened it up completely and revealed what was inside. inside the small compartment was dust, bugs, cob webs, and an old radio.

"You need to come over here a lot more." Gideon muttered, "There is always a mystery when you are around!"

I started to play with some of the buttons and then there was a click with one of them. "What did that do?" I muttered. "Pacifica, look!" Gideon grabs my arm and pointed. I looked over and I could see by the fallen tree that we were just on, was an opening that just opened.

I could feel Gideon's excitement from where I was at. Before I could do anything Gideon rush over to the hole. "Whoa! Pacifica! Check this out!" Gideon gasps. He then pulled out this dusty book. I came over to Gideon's side as he wipes off the dust off the book. There was a golden six finger book with the number 3 in the middle of it.

"Holy rainbow! Gideon! Do you know what this is?" I questioned. Gideon shrugs, "I don't know but it looks very interesting..." Then Gideon opens the book and starts to flip through the pages. There were pages about these creatures and other weird and out of this world things. 

"What is this?" I questioned.

"A monster book?" Gideon shrugged.

Then I pointed out something, "Look a journal entry."

Gideon read it out loud, "Making deals have been going well...but this one deal that I made had made things worse. I had to hide my books before he finds it. In this town of Gravity Falls there is nobody you can trust...he could be anywhere or anyone."

"That sounds pretty creepy..." I replied.

"Creepily cool!" Gideon gasps out excitedly, "Look! There are creatures here! That could explain all the weird things about this town!"

"Weird things about this town?" I questioned.

"You may not know because you only been here for a few days....but this town is crazy and weird. This could explain everything that has been going on with this town!" Gideon explained, "This town isn't normal and this can prove it!"

"Like what crazy things are there?" I asked.

"At night I could hear these weird sounds, almost like animals but they are not sounds of normal animals in a normal forest. I've tried to get pictures or a video of them but I got nothing...and got in trouble by my dad. Then the mail man is a werewolf! I just know it! Nobody is that hairy and have that sharp of teeth! Then when I was walking home alone from school...something or someone follows me. It's creepy and this could help!"

"Are you sure about this?" I questioned.

"Please don't think I'm crazy." Gideon pleaded.

"I don't think that you are crazy, Gideon. Just...I'm not too completely sure about the creatures."

Gideon sigh, "Just you wait."

"Wait? Wait for what? The craziness of Gravity Falls? That there are creatures like in this book that lives here?"

"Just wait, Pacifica. Trust me....just wait. Gravity Falls will show to you its true self in a matter of time."

Dipper POV

I enter the study after doing my job, wiping the blood from the knife with the cloth that was in my hand. Mabel, my twin sister, laugh at me as she watched me enter, mocking me as she sat on the desk's chair, her feet up on the desk.

I glared at her, "What's so funny sister?"

She laughs, "Oh nothing brother...just that you are...very sloppy."

"What?"

I then looked down, "Bloody bones! I just got a new shirt too!" There was blood over my nice shirt.

Mabel busts out laughing even more, snorting a few times. I tighten the grip around the knife. I then threw the knife and it hit the wall right next to Mabel's head. "You miss." She mocked me.

"I was meaning to miss. If I killed you Stan would kill me in a worse way than a knife to the head. Then he would bring me back to life and do it all over again." I growled.

Mabel pulled the knife out of the wall, "True, true. Now, did you get the job done?"

"Of course I did." I threw the bloody cloth at her. Then I started to unbutton my vest.

Just to make sure you aren't confused and to just cut to the chase...My name is Dipper Gleeful. I had brown hair that I brush to the side, revealing a bit of my Big Dipper birthmark, and bright blue eyes. I wear black shoes, black pants, a black button up shirt, blue vest, and then my blue amulet around my neck. At times I would wear a cloak, mostly when I am performing.

My twin sister, Mabel Gleeful, also had brown hair that goes over her shoulders smoothly and bright blue eyes. She wears blue shoes, black tights, skirt, shirt, and a blue vest. On her head was a black head band with her blue amulet. There is also a blue ribbon around her neck and when we are doing a show it is a blue ribbon with the Tent of Telepathy symbol.

"Will!" I shouted for our servant.

Then within seconds Will appeared before me. Will was a small, blue, triangle dream demon that was under our orders. A weakling he is but it's nice to have a demon slave.

"Y-Yes M-Master Dipper?" Will whimper.

"Get me a new shirt." I ordered.

Will nod, "Y-yes s-sir." Then Will disappeared.

I took off my vest and threw it on the chair next to me. Then I untucked my shirt, took off my amulet, and started to unbutton the shirt.

"So did he talk?" Mabel asked as she looked at her nails.

"Not at first but I got to him." I smirk, "Stan would be proud of me."

"Taking the fame for yourself?" Mabel growled, "I was the one who found him!"

"Weeeeell I was the one who got the information! I did all of the hard work!" I snapped out. I then finish taking off my shirt and I threw it down at the chair. Then Will appeared with perfect timing, "Here you go sir." I took the shirt from his small grasps. I then put on the shirt.

"I can't believe that you would take all of my hard work away from me." Mabel whined as she twirls the knife around in midair but using her amulet powers. "Oh suck it up." I hiss at her.

"Would that be all s-sir?" Will replied.

"Yes, yes, now go away." I wave my hand to shoo him away.

Will then disappeared. Then Stan came in with a wide smile on his face as he rubbed his hands together, "There are my two favorite twins!" 

Stan Gleeful was our great uncle who is now our guardian ever since our parents died in a plane crash when we were 5. He jumped in to take care of us once the news came around. People said that was sweet but we know what the real reason is. We are filthy rich and Stan loves money.

I finished button up my shirt and I tuck it into my pants, "Yeah, yeah, what do you want Stan?"

"Did he talk?" Stan asked, cutting to the chase.

"Of-"

"Yes and I made him talk." Mabel interrupted me.

"Liar!" I shouted.

"Doesn't matter who did what. What did he say?" Stan asked.

"That Andy is taking off later this evening, on the first bus out of this crap of a town. Of course with the money that he owes you." I explained.

"Is that all?" Stan asked.

I smirk, "All that is coming out of him for now on."

"Swell! Now because of that, I'll be gone tonight and won't be back until late. The servants will take care of you." Stan replied straightening his suit.

I rolled my eyes as I put on my vest. Why does he think we are kids? Sure we are young, being 15 years old and all, but we aren't just normal kids. We kill people during our free time, we do 'magic' shows, and we deal with the supernatural world...does kids do that? Ha! I don't think so.

"What about the show?" Mabel asked.

"There is no show tonight..." Stan started.

"Then where is your alibi?" I asked, now putting on my amulet around my neck.

Stan sighs, "Alright! Alright! There is going to be a show tonight. You'll cover me."

"Of course." Mabel muttered.

Stan folded his arms, "At least to pretend to be happy. You're killing me Mabel." Mabel then made a mocking smile. Stan rolled his eyes as his response. I then raise my hand and the drawer on the far side opened and the journal came out and flew into my hands, all using my powers of the amulet. 

I then sat down on the chair and opened up the book, "What can we do for tonight? We are running out things to do. You know, since we only have two journals that could give us ideas."

"Well sorry that my brother hid them, runt!" Stan growled at me, "It wasn't my fault! He hid them and then disappeared! Does it look like I know anything? I've been trying to find them for 30 years! It's like you haven't done anything."

"Oh please! We found journal 2!" I snap back.

"We are also trying too Stan." Mabel added.

Stan sighs, "I know." Stan then rubs the bridge of his nose, "I know. Just...do what you can to find that third journal or the place that he lived before he disappeared. The portal is there...That will give us the power we need. I know that you are trying. You both want this, same with me, for a long time. I know that. Just...we got to keep going."

Mabel smirks, "Are you saying that for yourself or did you actually just grew a heart?"

Stan growled and was about to say something but Then there was a knock on the door that interrupted him, "Mr. and Miss Gleeful?" A servant came in and bowed as they came, "Lunch is ready."

"We'll be there in a second." I called back.

"Prepare for the show you two. Want to make it big...and long. Who knows how long tonight is going to take and so I need the show to be long." Stan ordered.

"Yes, yes, we got it." I replied, not really listening or caring.

"I'll make sure that he got the message." Mabel replied.

I rolled my eyes at her smirk. Stan nods his head and left the room. Mabel then grabs the knife in midair and twirls the knife with her fingers, "What kind of ideas do you got brother?"

I shrug as I went through the journal.

Mabel stops twirling the knife and sigh as she came up to me. "Well I got an idea. I was thinking of a knife throwing trick. I'll strap you to a table and see how many knives I could use before killing you." She sneers.

I glared up at her.

She shrugs, "What? You don't like it?"

I close the book, "We just got to do a normal show with a few more tricks alright."

"Like the knife trick?"

I glared at her even more, "You're a witch."

Mabel flips her hair back over her shoulder, "Awe! Thank you! Now seriously we need to do something new that could really draw in the people."

"I thinking about the truth cards. Seeing into people's past, present, and future. "I replied reopening the book.

"Truth tale?" Mabel questions as she stood up and walked over to me, sitting on the arm of the chair I was sitting on. I showed her the page, "We'll bring up someone from the audience and we can play a card game."

"Ooohhh! A twisted card game. Now that's the brother I love." Mabel smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "uh huh. Anyways, they will pull the card and we read them. We can say the cards of truth! We can use the pictures ones."

"Sounds fun, because everyone has dark secrets of their past. Oh! And don't forget about the embarrassing ones, too." Mabel replied.

"We don't want to hurt anyone that bad, Mabel. We'll get sued Mabel. We don't need that. We will get in trouble with the cops because we hurt someone and because of Stan doing his business. We'll be the dead person on the table with knives through our skin." I mumbled.

Mabel whined again, being obnoxious "Wwwwwhhhhyyyyyy!!!!!"

I shove her off the chair and she landed on the ground. "Hey!" She shouted. I laugh, "That was priceless!"

I then stood up, holding the journal in my arms, "Come now little sister, lunch is ready and we don't want them to keep them waiting."

"Calling me the little one?" Mabel threatened as she should up, "I was born first and I am taller than you...Little Dipper."

I rolled my eyes as I headed out the door with Mabel behind me.

There we go! First chapter! Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 2.5K 31
Dipper is now 18. Mabel, Grenda, Candy and Pacifica as well. Dipper finally got over his feelings for Wendy after years of not winning her heart...
12.8K 281 41
Recently moving into Reverse Falls,Pacifica Southeast develops a crush on Dipper Gleeful but at the same time starts to investigate the strange myste...
40.1K 612 16
This story is my own AU! After the death of Dipper and Mabel's father, them and their mother move up to Gravity Falls because their Great Uncles Stan...
385 7 7
Dipper Pines is a 16 year old attending his Junior year of highschool in Piedmont, California. Dipper thought this was going to be like last year, an...